Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Doomday/Heinz

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by Doomday/Heinz »

brianv wrote:DGB can open his own bloody forum! With his computer skillz, it should be a doddle for him! Which makes me wonder what he's doing here in the first place!
Maybe he thought he found kindered spirits here, obviously not though as he has been harrased , criticised and subsequently banned.

The internet is a good tool to silence opinion is it not?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:
brianv wrote:DGB can open his own bloody forum! With his computer skillz, it should be a doddle for him! Which makes me wonder what he's doing here in the first place!
Maybe he thought he found kindered spirits here, obviously not though as he has been harrased , criticised and subsequently banned.

Maybe he's a tool!

We are not the internet! We are a forum!
Doomday/Heinz

"We" as in everyone? Or " we" as in the moderators?
grav

Unread post by grav »

I think some of DGB's comparisons are interesting. The mourners vs. sheriff's match does look very close. What's more interesting are the plainclothes people carrying the "explan" badges. Also, I think the .pdf detailing terror drill operations that DGB provided is very useful. I think I assumed a training document like this was available somewhere, but it's good to actually have one.

That said, DGB raises way too many red flags at only first glance that I and others have already mentioned: his work history, relations with mainstream-truthers, ex-military, silence on 9/11, coming on the scene out of nowhere. The fact that he has some phantom "team" working with him... As others have said, the interesting bits are mixed with all this other questionable stuff that reeks of rabbit-hole BS. It's all a big package that he has concluded and is now telling you. It's not participatory at all. He's setting himself up as a Leader with all the answers. And all the while you are sifting through this, there is a giant donate button staring you in the face which is extremely offensive and a con-calling card. If Cluesforum had a donate button, I would not be here. It just has no place in this type of discussion. Not to mention, DGB acts like a total dick.

I don't really get all this noise about censoring research. I think the general attitude here is that the Giffords psyop could include all the methods discussed by DGB, including actors, perps in the local law enforcement agencies. How can we know exactly how they did it? It's all speculation. What matters is that this shit is FAKE, and not localized to some Arizona Nazi Mafia group, but connected to the same transnational military/media operations that bring us all this fake terror, right?

I want a forum where all media bullshit can be laid out and dissected in a highly visible and participatory way, where members are free to say "You're drawing connections that aren't there" , etc.

I don't want these internet truthers bringing me their conclusive "answers" or any insiderish info. Screw that.

my .02
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:Great so not ony has dallas been banned now Fred has!
Great, this thread wil go nowhere then.
So zero % of dallas's work is feasible ?

So you see NO similarities whatsoever between Pittman and Loughner?
So you see no similarities between the mourners and the sherrif department?
You see no similarities between the first responder and Joe Zamudio?

If the answer is no to all these questions I dont know what to say.
I will be truly flabbergasted.
Well, this thread didn't get to nearly 40 pages by itself without good content.
But, it did get there without DGB, by and large.

NO I do not see the similarities between Pittman and Loughner (considering there is No consistent look assigned to him).
Whatever put him onto looking for this Radian~Helix company to start with? I'd really like to know.
There's a link missing isn't there? Just like with all his "work". He jumps from A to D and skims over and ignores B and C.
Yes, I do see similarities with the sheriff dept. auxillary...and?
Yes, I do see that the Joe Zamudio character looks like the first responder.
Is that supposed to be enough to cover the utterly ridiculous 90% of his other "finds"?

Is Ed and Fred going to trundle off down someday to the Pima D.A.'s office to present their findings?
Are they going to demand Congress convene a special subcommittee to look into this?
Maybe they can take it straight to the media and the people of this country. :lol:

Aren't you being a little naive about what exposing fakery means?
A good percentage of people don't trust the media. An even larger percentage don't trust their government.

For example:
Around 85% believe that JFK was murdered by a conspiracy involving people in high office.
There have been a subcommittee findings that AGREED there was a conspiracy 30 years ago.
The media continues to portray Oswald as the lone nut gunmen and no serious action ever taken
to find any justice. Unless you count Jim Garrison and his case, and Mark Lane and the Spotlight vs. E.Howard Hunt case. Which resulted in?

This is my form of protest, Doomday/Heinz.
It serves a better purpose than marching around in a circle carrying a sign in my town of less than 7,000.
Last edited by Unleashed on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doomday/Heinz

So unless you agree with everything someone says they are liars/ con artists?
Do you have friends who you agree with constantly and over everything?
I dont , I have friends who I largely agree with but i differ on certain opinions does that mean I shouldnt carry on being friends?

What are we going to do about this case? Talk about it for years and years? Decades?
Or shall we try and find some evidence that could be used to incriminate suspects?

You will counter with , oh the law and the courts will not allow this to happen.
So then you take the law into your own hands and you protest until your voice is heard.

Rodney kings case got overruled pretty quickly didnt it?

Anyway , i will leave this thread to you lot now, I came here to converse with Dallas and Fred, who were at the time the only people offering anything on this case, in this thread.
Now they have been silenced there is little to say , and nowhere to go

When the nwo comes about our kids wil say what did you do to stop it daddy? We will say we argued amongst each other and basically did a lot of talking!
grav

Unread post by grav »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:So unless you agree with everything someone says they are liars/ con artists?
Do you have friends who you agree with constantly and over everything?
I dont , I have friends who I largely agree with but i differ on certain opinions does that mean I shouldnt carry on being friends?
No, but if someone has draped themselves in red flags, there is no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt.

If Dallas had come here with some of his images, saying "check this out guys, what do you think?" I don't think there would have been an issue. But no, it was the DallasGoldBug Value Package, "Here's all my research, come check out my website, I've figured it all out, I have traced all these guys back to Nazi families, etc. etc. Don't forget to DONATE so me and my team can keep bringing you truth, because I have special abilities."

As a result, someone had to step in and make it clear that Cluesforum was not aligning itself with DGB in any way. And some people took this as an attempt to stifle research. That's the way I see it, anyways.

DGB should be well aware of the climate of disinformation on the internet. The internet is basically a hive of disinfo, misinfo, red-herrings, distractions, when it comes to the subject of military/media manipulation. Cluesforum is one of the only places on the entire internet talking seriously about the possibility that corporate/military media might be faking world events with staged acts and computer generated imagery. The truly bizarre thing is that one will be attacked on almost any other "conspiracy" forum for suggesting media events are faked. Every conspiracy seems to be fair game, until you begin moving into this territory, and then they come out of the woodwork.

This is the crap we have to deal with. If DGB is so smart and honest, he should realize his background/presentation makes him a prime candidate for being a disinfo perp, and should be understanding to those that are skeptical of him. Instead, he screams COINTELPRO repeatedly at myself and others questioning him with the tired old "you're just trying to divide the truth movement" routine.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

A few notes on the recent events:

1) Neither DallasGoldBug nor Fred have been banned. They are still members of the forum, they only have been suspended. Maybe a month from now things will have cooled off and they will join the discussion again. We'll see then. In any case: no reason to despair! Let's try to have the welfare of the forum in mind.

2) This thread was not based on DallasGoldBug's finds or Fred's finds. If anyone think so, please go back and read it from page one. We were on top of the tucson shooting as soon as it happened with a classic collective research to which many contributed with different findings and proposals. To think that the suspension of one member or the other should thwart a whole thread and make it pointless is really defeatist and uncalled for.
We didn't stop discussing "David Angell" when D.Duck and OzzyBinOswald left. Actually, it became possible to discuss it properly only then. I'm not saying it is the same situation, but it does show that the lives of the threads are not so limited as they appear.

3) the forum does not die because a member or the other comes of age. A forum lives until its premises are fulfilled and its goals are clear. We investigate media fakery, we try hard not to be driven by shills to division and bad research, we try to live up to high standards of research, gathering of clues, presentation of content, sourcing of material ... These or similar premises and goals can be fulfilled tomorrow by any member of the forum regardless what happened to others. That's where a forum wins against the "lone rangers" of research. :)

Personally I have a good feeling about the future of this forum, regardless these events that, if anything, prove how hard we can be to steer, even if it means making choices that it would have been best not to make.
Doomday/Heinz

Is there anyone here from Arizona, even better Tuscon?

A lot of kids went to "Loughners" college Pima.
There must be loads of people who came into contact with this "alleged killer" APART from people like pink hair guy!
There must be someone from Tuscon who doubts the story , if you do please come foward!
Doomday/Heinz

Is Ed and Fred going to trundle off down someday to the Pima D.A.'s office to present their findings?

If I remember correctly Ed got in contact with a senator serving in the district of the related case.

I dont think it was the Lougner case.
I think it was to do with the missing woman, Holly Bobo is it?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv wrote:
Doomday/Heinz wrote:

Maybe he's a tool!

We are not the internet! We are a forum!
"We" as in everyone? Or " we" as in the moderators?"
"We" as in kiss my ass! Can't you read? You think you can join here, make a couple of posts about somebody else's work and expect us to be immediately answerable to you?

If I were a moderator, I would shut this infestation down.
Last edited by brianv on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doomday/Heinz

Hope youre having a great day Brian, its sunny here in Manchester,but with a nice breeze,im off to get some dinner, see you later! :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

If Dallas had come here with some of his images, saying "check this out guys, what do you think?" I don't think there would have been an issue. But no, it was the DallasGoldBug Value Package, "Here's all my research, come check out my website, I've figured it all out, I have traced all these guys back to Nazi families, etc. etc. Don't forget to DONATE so me and my team can keep bringing you truth, because I have special abilities."

As a result, someone had to step in and make it clear that Cluesforum was not aligning itself with DGB in any way. And some people took this as an attempt to stifle research. That's the way I see it, anyways.
Exactly. And the Doomday/Heinz character jumping right up to defend the package is bizarre - and rather disrespectful of the history of abuse we've suffered on this forum from random characters accusing us of "censoring" data when we doubt that it's believable.
There's a link missing isn't there? Just like with all his "work". He jumps from A to D and skims over and ignores B and C.
Right again. The evidence is all allegation, no proof. Proof of television fakery is simple - it is just not taken with a camera and it is made with animation and special effects. Comparing faces - fake and real - scrambles the set of data for a number of reasons (not the least of which is that it blurs the line between "sim" and "real" unnecessarily - or perhaps purposefully?) and comparing faces even when real doesn't really lend much weight to anything. I could look like two or three phenotypes that end up being other people - and so could most others - but it doesn't necessarily mean I am those people. And if the Loughner thing is a sim, then it doesn't matter how many faces they borrow from - not a single one of them is a culprit. The media is still the guilty culpable party for presenting the lie as fact.

Chill out, Doomday and stop acting like an entitled poster. If you continue to contribute things besides cheerleading the Texan loudmouth ... you may be trusted yet. But your start here was pretty pathetic, and you are walking an extremely fine line. Stick to the good questions, if you would please, instead of painting your surroundings as bleak and miserable. At least you are on a forum where you are allowed to discuss TV fakery and vicsims and actors openly when you are polite about it. A lot of forums ban such discussions because the mods haven't taken the time to research it for themselves and they see it as disruptive instead of interesting.

I like your question about people in the Tucson, Arizona area. I don't think we have anyone who lives there on this forum, but what would we be expected to do if we went? I suppose compare the sim city to the real thing and see if it matches up?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:Hope youre having a great day Brian, its sunny here in Manchester,but with a nice breeze,im off to get some dinner, see you later! :)
:rolleyes:
Doomday/Heinz

All I'm saying is when this happened , I immediately thought, lets listen to what the people who supposedly knew him say.

In that position ie someone who knew him , I being open minded would think, I really dont think "Jared" would do this especially if i was close to him.
But the fact is all his so called freinds imply that hes guilty BEFORE a trial has even commenced.
That got me thinking OK i think these people are planted , they probably didnt even know him.

Then lets discuss his parents, put yourself in their shoes, yes ok they will be shocked to hell for a good time but we are now nearly 10 months on and still they have not spoken out, apart from that one statement which in my opinion was probably supplied to the media by the authorities on their behalf.

I am pretty damn sure they are not the parents of this "Loughner" entity.
They did nothing after Pima college cops turned up at their house to tell them he had been suspended unless he provided a physcologists note saying he was NOT a harm to himself and others.

Now this story is either bull or his so called parents dont give a flying fish about him.
If its the latter then I hold them equally responsible for this alleged event.