Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
gwynned

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by gwynned »

Kentrailer wrote:
gwynned wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:Tucson Shooting Inconsistencies Part 6 (taken up by mysterious figure truthcactus?)?
I see that 'truthcactus' just opened his Youtube account today and loaded all 6 parts. He looks like a sim simself.

Who is this, I wonder. Does not seem like an ordinary Youtube video maker. And why wait so long? Or is perhaps the beginning of a series of revelations.
I was dicking around gwynned.. it's me.
:wub:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Gilbert, Arizona, shooting incident - May 2012
Source http://www.azcentral.com/photo/Community/Gilbert/22279

Sources say J.T. Ready was the gunman in a Gilbert (Arizona) shooting that killed five people, including himself. In this photo from 2006, Ready is seen at a forum hosted by the Arizona Republic's Southeast Valley Editorial Board at the City Council Chambers in Mesa.
In spite of plenty of tape and police cars of all kind, Gilbert PD, couldn’t stop the shooting. :lol:
If it actually happened? The Arizona Republic newspaper seems to have taken the news off from page 1! :rolleyes:
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Mr. J. T. Ready has played an earlier role at an Occupy Phoenix, Arizona rally. He was featured in this article in October 2011 as "JT Ready", http://www.prisonplanet.com/armed-citiz ... oenix.html.

The meme from this staged event is that the new terrorists are the citizens who are awake and who are standing up to protect their constitutional rights. Those creating the fakery take personas like J. T. Ready to make it appear anyone who questions the government is extreme. Recall that the fake Cleveland bridge bomb plot had much the same agenda. The five sim bombers arrested in that event were making a statement against corporate America and the government.

More on J. T. Ready at Occupy Phoenix:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkM7cdMgcEc

Tieing the two articles together here MSNBC shows this same Mr. Ready, http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... 6J1jDdpH0A

Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

msnbc article wrote: By Isolde Raftery, msnbc.com

" They believe he then killed himself. .."

"It is unclear what role he played in the shootings..."

.... Sergeant Bill Balafas told msnbc.com that he could not confirm whether Ready was even among the dead :rolleyes:

"There were a few weapons in the house and we don't know if there was a gun battle or if it was a murder-suicide," Balafas said...

Authorities said a search of the home and positive identification of the bodies were pending as police wait for a federal agency to remove unknown chemicals and munitions from inside and outside of the home for officer safety. :rolleyes:

..... He was also heavily armed and a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi.

“These are explicit Nazis,” Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project told the AP. “These are people who wear swastikas on their sleeves.”
That's weird, the article says they were swastikas on their sleeves, but I'm looking at the guy in his uniform: 3 american flags, one Arizona flag, and some squadron symbol (not a swastika).

In that interview he is talking about protecting everybody's rights- doesn't sound like a neo-Nazi to me..

Funny they can't even confirm if he was among the dead? Yet they're saying he's behind it? How is that even possible?

Oh, and the Minutemen would NEVER let somebody join them who has a swastika on their uniform.. it would just not happen EVER!

"“These are explicit Nazis,” Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project told the AP. “These are people who wear swastikas on their sleeves.” How am I not surprised the Southern Poverty Law Center is involved in this B.S.?
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

maggie wrote:Gabby's back! What a woman!
< http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/07/23 ... ench-alps/>
I am so happy for her!!!! :)

She uses a wheelchair most of the time but can still climb the alps... and in sub zero temperatures! She is a walking (most of the time) miracle!
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

The photos are so peculiar. The man behind Gabby must be about 7' tall. I love the way the "Access Forbidden" sign aims at Kelly's crotch.
The National Post likes Gabby stories a lot. They use Reuters pictures a lot. They lie their Zionist faces off at that newspaper a lot. For instance, they had the best spread of Fukushima and Norway shootout pictures ever. Way to go, Conrad Black (owner), you sad felon, and your lying, shill team of writers.

I speculate that any time Gabby shows up, there's a big announcement in the wings, since she's the Angel Gabriel with the trumpet, but I haven't yet compared stories that raise her from the dead, to any major event that follows.
RetroStereo
Banned

Unread post by RetroStereo »

I have been waiting a long time to post this factoid: Has anyone google mapped the Hospital that all of these ambulances , rescue , etc were running off to? Well surprize! i did and the hospital is IN THE REAR OF THE SAME SHOPPING CENTER!! Right in the back of the grocery store is the Hospital!! Seriously made me laugh for a month. That was all i needed to tell me it was ok to tell people NO ONE got shot. You have helicopters, firetrucks , all running around for nothing. All they had to do is drive around the store..
Winston'sMyth

Unread post by Winston'sMyth »

bostonterrierowner wrote:I have been away for a few days and to my positive surprise I noticed that AZ Psy-Op gained a lot of attention , almost catching up to Oslo-Utoya :)
Its all good, wether DGB is legit or not because debunking Gabby Giffords Show , shows to anyone interested how really corrupt and prostituted our political class really is.

They create fake officials to be used for some fake mind-fucking events , it can be clearly seen that the whores in "power" lend credibility to this psy-op. If Giffords is made up , maybe Obama is as well ?

Where are we actually in all this? Maybe even us in CF cant grasp the magnitude of the fakery ? Maybe whole congress and senate is fake? :)

It really is of secondary importance whether they use real actors or not ( I tend to think they do , when really necessary ). What is really important right now is trying to figure out how far it went , up to now .

Its not the question of "what is fake?" anymore , its "what is real? " .

Arizona operation is making my feel really weird and sometimes scared , its much more serious than catches the eye at first . is it going to lead to Obama's "assassination" and another pivotal event on the world stage much more serious and deadly than 9/11 ?

Is 44th president getting ready for some kind of masonic ritual in this or next year ? Are they rehearsing with Gabby before they jump the bigger ship with "the leader of the free world" ?

To Dallas :

I think there's a lot of merit in what you do , in a sense that you bring people's attention to fakery. Once they grasp that perps use actors or software to create events seen on the "news" later and that the politicians seen on TV might be actors , its a new reality for everyone affected. They got awaken . Its now up to them to chose the right path .

Why do you use masonic symbols in your logo and later deny it ? Why do you call rightfully sceptical members about your conclusions idiots ? It doesnt help your credibility.

I recommended your site back in may , you became a member in the same month . Why did you decide to stay silent? Why showing up now?

There are questions you need to answer , period . There is no need to get jerky and moody , Kim Kardashian style :)

One more thing . You claim to be especially interested in JFK assassination(?) . What do you think about the resaerch done on the topic on the Forum?
Just came across this on my Facebook news feed.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/01/t ... elections/

more links...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/3 ... tions-2012

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

Granted the sources are dubious, the fact that this story is making larger news is notable. Along with all the talk of a London Olympics false flag, are these stories planted to discredit conspiracy theorists if the disasters do not pan out?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

So, they have the audience jumping through hoops too, just like the tumbling monkeys who participate.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

maggie wrote:The photos are so peculiar. The man behind Gabby must be about 7' tall. I love the way the "Access Forbidden" sign aims at Kelly's crotch.
Hey, at least mark Kelly can get to see what it's like to be so high up in the Earth's atmosphere...
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

On the heels of the staged Oak Creek shooting in Wisconsin we get word that sim shooter Jared Lee Loughner will plead guilty. What’s more, his doctor says he is sane so his plea should stand up in court. I think this is a nice clean and expedient way for the perps to wrap up this long running fakery event.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 ... s-say?lite

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I have been watching the new HBO show, Newsroom. I think it's main purpose is to put a veneer of legitimacy and respectability on a morally bankrupt and destructive institution. The last episode I watched closed with the breaking story of Gabby Giffords and everyone scrambling around trying to get the facts and looking all bereft like a Senator getting shot was a tragedy that would eclipse the deaths of their own parents. I wanted to hurl.

It's full of sanctimonious, moralizing left-leaning BS by people who have committed themselves to restoring objectivity and respectability to the news, all the while spitting out opinionated nonsense that is neither. It's awful. But, the set is almost entirely glass, everyone can easily see into everyone else's space, no place for some devious malevolent types hide out and generate fake news. Of course, this will set the standard in a lot of minds for how newrooms actually are, thus creating another mental obstacle to accepting fakery by those new to the idea.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

They're playing Gabby Gif to the hilt at every opportunity, of course, but especially for the election campaign circus in the lead up to November :puke:

Note the usual edits :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcqsiDQrnv0

Mark Kelly recaps the "AZ shooting victims" propaganda:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfah2YdRF3E

:puke:
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Maat wrote:They're playing Gabby Gif to the hilt at every opportunity, of course, but especially for the election campaign circus in the lead up to November :puke:

Note the usual edits :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcqsiDQrnv0

:puke:
Notice the wording at about 2:00....there was this sense of 'disbelief' this was 'unbelievable.'

Well, the Bushes and the Darth Vadars got to spin their dramas for many years. I guess it's only fair to allow the other side their turn. If it makes you puke, imagine what Cheney's doing right now as the wheels of karma start coming to a grinding halt.

Brilliant, actually. To pull off such a ridiculous and preposterous hoax (notice NO EVIDENCE of any scar whatsoever) in plane sight, moving everyone to tears! Like a stake through his heart, so to speak.