Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
fbenario

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by fbenario »

fbenario

Political Pundits Surprisingly Good At Getting Inside Mentally Unbalanced Shooter's Head

According to media analysts, the nation's TV commentators and political pundits have proved uncannily accurate when describing the deeply disturbed inner thoughts of accused Arizona gunman Jared Loughner.

"It's strange, but when it comes to getting inside the mind of this human being who seems to possess no empathy, sense of morality, or hold on reality, and who is motivated only by personal animus and self-glorification, the nation's major political pundits have been amazingly adept," said Horizon Media analyst Bob Cullen, who has studied extensive tape of commentators on all major TV news programs and found their remarks on "what the killer is thinking" to be consistently thorough and detailed across the board.

"It's almost as though they have some way of knowing, firsthand, exactly what this demented and highly dangerous individual with the eyes of millions upon him is going through." Researchers at Horizon Media also reported that a number of prominent TV pundits appeared to be mimicking the exact same chilling gleam in Loughner's eye for what they could only speculate was "dramatic effect."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/politi ... ins,18817/
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

This just in.... software entity Jared L. Loughner sentenced to 7 life sentences. Bastion of journalistic integrity, Yahoo News, debriefed readers with a typically vague story, switching between 6 and seven life sentences and getting names of the 'victims' wrong...
The NYT, with all the news that's fit to print, provided an equally bogus report...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/09/us/gu ... enced.html

Of course, there are still no other photos of Mr Loughner, other than the original 'look how crazy I am' mug shot. Seven life sentences should dissuade anyone from digging up other pics, but I'm thinking of developing a written relationship with the prisoner/entity through a 'pen pal' scheme.
lux

Unread post by lux »

"OK, all those who have been shot in the head at close range with a 9mm, please raise your hand."
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Don't forget to include the 'claim to' in your observation above, Lux -- Aw.. better yet, then she wouldn't be lying -- I get it. Awesome... :D

Let's not forget either what ultimately one of his character's purposes is/was....

"He believed the U.S. government was behind 9/11..." -- Questioning the official story.

"Loughner expressed his interest in grammar and logic on the Internet as he made bizarre claims – such as that the Mars rover and the space shuttle missions were faked."

And of course with the ultimate conclusion that he suffers from schizophrenia... :rolleyes: :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/0 ... 06406.html

Not sure if it was ever posted here or not, but it was noted that he supposedly had/has an account on the ATS site called Erad3. It's quite comical to see the debate on space topics between his account and that of ngchunter (our old friend astronut) Dueling fake personas... :D

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/12/lou ... index.html
Last edited by Libero on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Libero wrote:
Not sure if it was ever posted here or not, but it was noted that he supposedly had/has an account on the ATS site called Erad3. It's quite comical to see the debate on space topics between his account and that of ncghunter (our old friend astronut) Dueling fake personas... :D
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/12/lou ... index.html
Oh, ok folks - this warrants some further considerations as to the scope, strategy and motives for staging the Loughner shooting psyop (or what we may call an "added-value" inserted into its propagandastic script - i.e. discrediting our NASA research). To be sure, I never knew Loughner was portrayed as a "NASA denier" - and that he purportedly questioned, specifically. the space shuttle program. Here's a quote from a CNN article published only five days after the alleged shootings:
Online, Loughner ranted about poor grammar, illiteracy and "mind control" and argued that space shuttle missions were faked and that people could make their own currency.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/12 ... index.html
Hmm, let's see now, who else has been questioning the space shuttle program of late? Oops - oh yes ... myself and the esteemed members of this forum. Granted, we are not alone in questioning NASA's claimed exploits and enterprises - but I'll hazard to say that Cluesforum contains a large amount of evidence which NASA cannot be very pleased about. Moreover, and before you say I'm unduly inflating this forum's influence and relevance in the Grand Scheme of (fake)Things, please remember that our 'mindset' has been compared in the past to that of serial killers - no less - in the mainstream press! :rolleyes:

Remember what Norwegian ufologist Willy Ustad opined about Cluesforum - in the context of the Breivik case?
«Cluesforum eksisterer i en boble som er uhyggelig lik den Anders Behring Breivik og Timothy McVeigh levde i»

My best translation:
«Cluesforum exists in a bubble which is awfully similar to that in which Anders Breivik and Timothy McVeigh lived in.»
:o :rolleyes:

Article in ADRESSEAVISEN (oldest newspaper in Norway): http://www.adressa.no/meninger/article1686996.ece
As for our NASA /space shuttle research, let's now go a little by chronological order. As best as I can remember, our first forum musings about the space shuttle program started around early 2010. See this post by Brianv dated February 19, 2010 - or this post of mine dated January 22, 2010.

We now 'learn' that, as the story goes, Jared Loughner - aka member 'Erad3' at the (in)famous "conspiracy forum" AboveTopSecret - started this ATS thread titled "All aboard with the empty NASA Space Shuttles" - on July 13, 2010. You may wish to check out some of that thread, to witness the excruciatihgly familiar, trollish/wacky/near-illiterate writing style adopted by this 'Erad3' entity. At page 3, you may also find this bizarre & senseless yet...uh..."prophetic" exchange between Erad3 and another ATS member, "shiman":
July 15, 2010
[quote="Erad3"aka -allegedly-"Jared Loughner"]
If the crew of the NASA mission uses a green screen then they are able to fake the mission.
The crew of the NASA mission uses a green screen.
Therefore, they are able to fake the mission.

shiman wrote: i have the capabilities of killing large amounts of people. would i? no.
[/quote]
Well, make of it whatever you like - but I cannot help but smelling rotten fish. Am I suggesting that the Tucson shooting of a NASA astronot's wife was staged only to smear and discredit our work? No, but they may well have squeezed this bonus, "added-value" into their silly psyop script.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

[quote="simonshack"][/quote]

I see they have removed whatever I was pointing to on the wiki page

But this looks familiar! Cant put my finger on it right now! :o :blink:

What a load of COCK.

And what to make of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shut ... a_disaster

Why too was the Indian flag not on display? Do "African-Americans" have their own flag, like a bunch of chains or something?
fbenario

brianv wrote:But this looks familiar! Cant put my finger on it right now! :o :blink:

What a load of COCK.
How 'bout your standard-issue bicycle seat?

Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

I just noticed that Mrs Giffords has just received the highest Military honor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Gabrie ... s_(LCS-10)

What does a person have to do to receive a boat? She wasn't even very good at ducking ;)
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

fbenario wrote:Image

What's this her Saturday Night Fever pose?
:P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

From Gabby's facebook pages. There's a series of photos allegedly from before the shooting, mostly with her pretending to serve coffee and meeting the electorate.
They all more or less are of the quality you would expect, in odor of fakery, until you hit this:

From http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

Suddenly "Gabby" appears unmistakably to be a 3D model.
Is there even an actress playing this character, I wonder?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Do you notice how "Gabby" is holding her hands?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yes, but also the body proportions are off and clearly the 3d model lacks the last series of effects to make it look real. Then in the pictures that follow from the same event she appears "realistic" again so this was either a sloppy job or a deliberate wink.

(Please forgive me if I repost here what I just posted, it shouldn't be done but I just hate that this relevant picture got immediately buried in the previous page.)

nonhocapito wrote:From Gabby's facebook pages. There's a series of photos allegedly from before the shooting, mostly with her pretending to serve coffee and meeting the electorate.
They all more or less are of the quality you would expect, in odor of fakery, until you hit this:

From http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

Suddenly "Gabby" appears unmistakably to be a 3D model.
Is there even an actress playing this character, I wonder?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote: (Please forgive me if I repost here what I just posted, it shouldn't be done but I just hate that this relevant picture got immediately buried in the previous page.)[/i]
I totally hate when that happens and in my humble opinion "Giffy" has been inserted into the "photo". I'm Gimp-less at the moment, had some trouble with the new edition, I'll try to expand later.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

NEW BEAUTY TIP FOR DULL-LOOKING WOMEN - SAVE THOUSANDS OF $ !!!

How getting shot through the skull can make you prettier:

The "GABBY GIFFORDS" face-lift

BEFORE_______________________________________AFTER

ImageImage

Forget those expensive Brazilian beauty-surgeons. Just put a bullet
through your brain - and get sexy at a fraction of the price!

Fun tidbits of 'info' from Wackopedia:
"She was promptly evacuated to the University Medical Center of Tucson in critical condition, though she was still conscious and "following commands" at the time.
(...)
Part of her skull was removed to avoid further damage to the brain from pressure caused by swelling. Doctors who first treated Giffords said the bullet had entered the back of her head and exited through the front of her skull, but physicians later concluded that it had traveled in the opposite direction."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords
Doctors won't even be able to tell whether the bullet entered from one side or the other!