Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Makkonen

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by Makkonen »

lux wrote:Next time pack some iron, Gabby! :lol:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Here's a murder rap to keep ya dancin,' with a crime record like Charles Manson
My AK-47 is the tool - Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool
Me n' you can go toe to toe, no maybe - I'm knockin niggaz out tha box, daily
yo weekly, monthly and yearly, until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
that I'm down with a capital ARI-Z - you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood you better duck,
Coz Gabby G is crazy as fuck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6D5xpCgETk
:P
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Can anybody tell me how the Democratic Party in Arizona once appointed GG of Tucson to represent it in Congress. Is there a Democratic Party in Arizona with rules/regulations and a board of governors (list?) and members (how many?), regular meetings (any intersting ones) and a political program (how is it decided?), etc, etc.
I am confused. GG has her own (nonsense) web site. But where is the Democratic Party in Arizona website? :rolleyes:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

But where is the Democratic Party in Arizona website?
Arizona Democratic Party
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

HonestlyNow wrote:
But where is the Democratic Party in Arizona website?
Arizona Democratic Party
Yes, yes, but what do you think of http://azdem.org/candidates/us_house/ ? :rolleyes:
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

So, I've tried collecting a lot of clips, media- audio, video etc. about this event.

There used to be an earlier 911 call that showed there was an earlier exercise during the day.. It has been removed, but other people have seen it, and it might still be somewhere.

I agree that there is fakery taking place, but in this series of videos, I'm trying to initiate the layman to the trickery without using some terms "vicsim".. it turns off a lot of people (but it's true). I am not sure "Jarred Lee Loughner is 100% vicsim, he may have been based on an actual reclusive guy from about 2.5 years ago). I think Tucson used a lot of actors, and some CGI.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HWozNQ-DQ
(already posted this a page ago, but thought I would include for consistency)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTwHX3e8BA

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbX1Y4wvhLU

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMfPmrPOQU
Kentrailer
Banned

A little further follow up on this Tucson fiasco. Looking at the obviously faked Loughner video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvw69MKG7to
-----------
Edit: Just curious why the forum doesn't same I am online, like other users?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Kentrailer wrote:I agree that there is fakery taking place, but in this series of videos, I'm trying to initiate the layman to the trickery without using some terms "vicsim".. it turns off a lot of people (but it's true). I am not sure "Jarred Lee Loughner is 100% vicsim, he may have been based on an actual reclusive guy from about 2.5 years ago). I think Tucson used a lot of actors, and some CGI.
I suppose you mean to say that Loughner was not 100% a simulated identity (as the term "vicsim" applies, obviously, to fake victims and not to anything else that is fake). Unfortunately, there is nothing to back up this claim of yours. And if you have some sort of evidence in this sense, you are warmly invited to share it with us, so that (very likely) we can tear it to pieces.
The fact that a fake identity borrows elements from reality is normal, always happens, and doesn't make the identity any less fake. There is no percentage to fakery in this sense. Loughner pictures are utterly faked, and his absence from the world scene equates to Breivik's absence. All evidence and lack thereof points to these entities being completely artificial, and with very little material to them.
Kentrailer
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:I agree that there is fakery taking place, but in this series of videos, I'm trying to initiate the layman to the trickery without using some terms "vicsim".. it turns off a lot of people (but it's true). I am not sure "Jarred Lee Loughner is 100% vicsim, he may have been based on an actual reclusive guy from about 2.5 years ago). I think Tucson used a lot of actors, and some CGI.
I suppose you mean to say that Loughner was not 100% a simulated identity (as the term "vicsim" applies, obviously, to fake victims and not to anything else that is fake). Unfortunately, there is nothing to back up this claim of yours. And if you have some sort of evidence in this sense, you are warmly invited to share it with us, so that (very likely) we can tear it to pieces.
The fact that a fake identity borrows elements from reality is normal, always happens, and doesn't make the identity any less fake. There is no percentage to fakery in this sense. Loughner pictures are utterly faked, and his absence from the world scene equates to Breivik's absence. All evidence and lack thereof points to these entities being completely artificial, and with very little material to them.
No, all I'm saying is, I'm not totally sure.. are you 100% sure he couldn't have been a real person (maybe not named loughner) at some point in time?

If you ever watch football- You don't want to run the same play over and over again. It becomes very predictable. Same thing applies to these psycopaths doing these ops. you want to mix it up a bit- otherwise your magic tricks stop working. I am probably 90% sure he's 100% simulated, however, to the layman being introduced to the topic it's easier to show that the images are photoshopped and that the whole story stinks.

What I am 10% thinking is a possibility though is- that at one point in time there was a guy who may have or may have not been named Loughner. Said person could have been abducted and introduced into some sort of mind control program, or simply drugged and dropped off at the scene of the shooting to be framed.

I did say the Loughner pictures were photoshopped, meaning they aren't real. If you have watched my Anders Breivik videos, I pointed out who he was a faked identity, because I had absolute proof. With this Loughner character, I haven't seen absolute proof yet (besides the fact that it looks like he is), so I don't want to go there.

I will let the viewer research on their own further and draw their own conclusions about whether or not Loughner is completely fake, or just the photos have been photoshopped of him in the last 3 years or so. There appear to be a number of people interviewed who say they knew him.. but 2.5 or 3 years ago.. nobody who knew him recently. This is probably just part of their fake story, but, because I can't prove it completely yet with the evidence collected

I do find it very telling that "Loughner's" parents have not been seen, and have effectively been in hiding ever since this started (probably not real people) only to emerge wearing sunglasses: Image

Anyway, sorry if you misunderstood me. I just know a lot of things do not add up about the story, and I am trying to show the points which can be proven to contradict, instead of putting myself out on a limb saying he's never existed.

I think the most important thing is getting people to actually look into these events.. To look at the actual things that you can prove and actually uploading things on YouTube or other video sharing sites (where a large audience can be reached). I hope you nonhocapito can show me up, and make a convincing video for people to see that shows he's 100% digital. Please make your own video of the topic, and give it some good tags, and get it out there. I thought I did a pretty good job.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Gabrielle Giffords Dedicated Navy Ship:

guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Co-author of the Giffords' book, dead:
Jeffrey Zaslow, a longtime Wall Street Journal writer and best-selling author with a rare gift for writing about love, loss, and other life passages with humor and empathy, died at age 53 on Friday of injuries suffered in a car crash in northern Michigan.

He died after losing control of his car while driving on a snowy road and colliding with a truck, according to his wife and the Antrim County Sheriff's Office. The condition of the truck driver wasn't available.
In 2011, he collaborated with Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, astronaut Mark Kelly, on their memoir, "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope," following the congresswoman's shooting. He is also the author of "Highest Duty," about the airline captain Chesley Sullenberger, who safely landed a damaged jetliner in the Hudson River in New York.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 45682.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I think this thread needs some welcome comic relief...

The Illoonymatic Jason Bermas (of Loose Change 'fame') illuminates us about the Arizona psyop... :lol:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-93QCHPDI
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Jason Bumass ! :P

if you get shot at Safeways, Tucson AZ...

if you're a congresswoman got shot, its cool...
they hike your skirt up, then put you in a copter...

if you're a congresswoman fan got shot, not cool...
they kick your shoes around, then empty luggage-cases over you...

:o
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

Last night, I sat through this crappy "save America from dictatorship by electing Dems" flick, End of America

... at 10:01, I saw this:

...which immediately reminded me of this:

Perhaps, EMS workers always hike up ladies dresses. :lol:
Abraxas23

Unread post by Abraxas23 »

K, I know this forum has some serious standards so just consider this-below your's.

I live in Springfield, MO. A very-un-Pleasantvillific locale. Smaller than KC, bigger than Branson, Mo. My girl and I moved west of town shortly before Jared Loughner was supposedly brought to the unfamous, hardly acknowledge medical facility Gotti (wasn't it?) has made famous.

It's really just a couple miles from us. I won't mention how a week before the "incident" in tucson I threw some cards to test out my own quantum time predictive oracle asking: "When will the next false flag occur?" ANSWER: A week. and a week to the day I heard about Arizona, considered it a possible tricky trick and soon after finding you guys a PROFOUND fact that it was-and that I was at least psychic enough to know to ask a week before.

Anyway my FRIEND (realized I should cut their title out for their safety) has a client (HAH, I'm really sorry but WHO else can I tell?) this client is a nurse at mentioned facility by my house.

It went like this:

"Yeah something pretty spooky about how that whole scenario played out, you've seen the uncle fester pictures of him right?"

"Oh I ************(service)a woman who is a nurse there and she's dealt with him."

"WHAT?! Whoa, what did she mention? TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Just that he's completely gone. Completely batshit."

"Anything else?"

"nothing I can repeat. about... how he spends his time... all day...non-stop"

My "servicer" is the coolest almost elderly lady who is straight as an arrow on a daily basis. But I doubt you're hardly concerned with the credentials of my "service oriented friend" OR my inappropriate anecdote. I've wanted to mention it on here for awhile but this place is so streamlined and efficient I didn't want anyone thinking they have to reprimand me for such a loose he-said-she-said-he-jacks-off-all-day-blotto-in-jail report.

sorry- but now you at least know their is THIS type of propaganda floating around these parts.

I'm getting ready to see this service oriented person again so I'm planning on asking her more next time. If you care to suggest the best way for me to frame a question let me know? Or call me a bullshit agitator...? Either way have a NICE day.

I think I'll ask her how much interaction she said the nurse has with the simmy, for starters. man I want her number. what type of contracts do you imagine a medical prison employee has to sign?

she could be paid to lie. could have never seen him but word among the guards (like internal propaganda they plan on getting out) is that "he's so nutty he just masturbates" it sounds a bit like it could be the type of dehumanizing thing spooks would tell pigs to spread around. apparently this chick had SEEN him.