Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Abraxas23

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by Abraxas23 »

Okay ran across my second medical prison facility employee contact-

This chick, unlike the other, says she "works on the Medical side not the psycho side"
"haven't seen him yet, but I will"
"crazy people always end up on my side because their bodies degrade so quickly"

"well have you SEEN him?"
"no, but he's here, I will! Of course he's real!"
"he's so crazy, he'll die here..."

Theres a really crappy IQ avg going on in this town...

I wanna see him...
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Abraxas, just so you know, you posts are barely understandable, at least for me. Their lack of sources is unacceptable and in any case I am having difficulties figuring out where you're getting at. You are warmly invited to be more matter-of-fact and less creative in your posts, and provide links and materials to support what you are trying to say. Not to be rude, but we don't look forward to wannabe-insiders dropping "special" information on this forum that they cannot back up.

I don't know what's peculiar about this topic, but it seems to attract a specially annoying kind of unclarity.
(...talking about which, if anyone wanna have a good laugh: http://thepopulist.net/2012/02/27/whos- ... -chiarini/.)
Abraxas23

Sorry I thought it was obvious the posts are not so much insider as the propaganda around the town IN WHICH Loughner is supposedly residing.

I know it's not substantiated! but I saw no reason not to go somehwere with the information. People don't get reprimanded for making silly jokes about 911 pictures, its not as if the standards here are strictly formal data, rather its usually one person called out for not backing something up. I already told you I couldn't, so WAH I take it all back! There, feel better?

One supposed witness says he spends his time masturbating all day.

Another prison employee says he is "definitely there" although admits she hasn't seen him yet because he's never been admitted into the medical side only kept on the mental observatory side. A story I find lacks credibility.

My whole reasoning is based on considering what type of (small scale) propaganda would need to be in place for people working in this facility, in my town, to believe and help propagate the machine's general procedural lies.

You are all arguing if he's real or not, I just thought people might like to hear what employees of the prison claim-even when one of them admits they haven't seen him with their own eyes.

Sounds typical of character assasination does it not? If the employees are told (and expected to parrot) that he's so crazy he masturbates all day? I think if he was real, if he is as whacked as we're suppose to believe, this information wouldn't be filtering out in such a way, at all.

Let me just go steal the two different women's prison ID security lanyards so I can scan it it for you.
nonhocapito

Abraxas23 wrote:Let me just go steal the two different women's prison ID security lanyards so I can scan it it for you.
I suppose you're joking, but just in case: DON'T go stealing anything for us and DON'T post it on the forum. This is not what we need. We don't need to know about your friends nurses or anything else that might as well be completely invented or forged by you.

As I said, and as it has been said multiple times: even the juiciest information is worthless if it cannot be backed up and traced back to some identifiable source. "Abraxas23" is NOT an identifiable, clear source. It is just some random, new member that we cannot be expected to believe. It cannot work like that.

This is not about tolerating or enjoying people's jokes. I am not worried about your jokes. I am worried about the stories you are trying to pass as true without any substance. In addition, there is your "creative" or rather "confused" way to expose this material that makes matters worse.
"I threw some cards to test out my own quantum time predictive oracle ". What's that about? No, on second thought, don't explain it!

I can see you ending up supporting the existence of Loughner while pretending to demonstrate the opposite. I can't help the feeling that before long you will post here a stolen snapshot of Loughner taken by your "FRIEND" (why the capitals?), to troll everyone on this forum and lure us into debating an issue that is already dead and done for.
There is no Loughner. His pictures are a morph of Glenn Beck or whoever, and a deliberately botched "in your face" photoshop job. Sooner or later the MSM will cook up some new pictures of him, and we will analyze those.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:
Abraxas23 wrote:Let me just go steal the two different women's prison ID security lanyards so I can scan it it for you.
I suppose you're joking, but just in case: DON'T go stealing anything for us and DON'T post it on the forum. This is not what we need. We don't need to know about your friends nurses or anything else that might as well be completely invented or forged by you.

As I said, and as it has been seed multiple times: even the juiciest information is worthless if it cannot be backed up and traced back to some identifiable source. "Abraxas23" is NOT an identifiable, clear source. It is just some random, new member that we cannot be expected to believe. It cannot work like that.

This is not about tolerating or enjoying people's jokes. I am not worried about your jokes. I am worried about the stories you are trying to pass as true without any substance. In addition, there is your "creative" or rather "confused" way to expose this material that makes matters worse.
"I threw some cards to test out my own quantum time predictive oracle ". What's that about? No, on second thought, don't explain it!

I can jump ahead and see you ending up supporting the existence of Loughner while pretending to demonstrate the opposite. I can't help the feeling that before long you will post here a stolen snapshot of Loughner taken by your "FRIEND" (why the capitals?), to troll everyone on this forum and lure us into debating an issue that is already dead and done for.
There is no Loughner. His pictures are a morph of Glenn Beck and a deliberately botched "in your face" photoshop job. Sooner or later the MSM will cook up some new pictures of him, and we will analyze those.
"I can jump ahead and see you ending up supporting the existence of Loughner while pretending to demonstrate the opposite."

You just explained it perfectly yourself! ;)
Abraxas23

If you lived here, maybe you'd discuss it with me. Because you would obviously be keeping your ears as open as i do, i mean, people discuss this in my town.

I don't believe gabby's face was shot.
I don't believe half the video footage out of Tucson was real.
I do believe in the power of symbolic gesture the study of which this whole site is really missing out on and suffering from the deficit.
I've talked to many people- they all believe- I ask them why and the tell me basically what amounts to "well everyone else believes". SUPPOSEDLY Jared Loughner would have been brought down the same road I take down and around the corner for chinese food, to be transported to his cell.

What would you think if you were in my shoes? You would find it interesting when nurses offer their experiences. I didn't say anythng was true or real- I said it WAS ALL propaganda or it simply 'wouldn't be' at all.
I wasn't even looking to debate anything but you're obviously used to that but I have no points to counter yours because yours are handicapped to begin with.
If you were a student at the community college loughner was supposedly enrolled in and you overheard staff and students voicing their opinions-finding it extremely fishy- you really think it's a total intellectual crime to take those word of mouth snippets to the internet and say "hey! Here's the LOCAL propaganda" ? I'm not here to tell anyone their wrong but some here want to build a career with that so-carry on.

You guys are obsessed with pixels and supposed hardlined documents and completely disregard WHY this is being done, there is a black magick so strong, verifiable, concrete, that michu and hawking would shit themselves over-wait, they're practicing it too- so when you go to their sources note their weaving the same web- to trap you.

It might be totally left brained(analytical) to choreograph these black ops but they are choreographing them for very un-modern but scientific-the oldest scientific- means. There is a science of archetypes being used here the zionist control mechanisms. It's the same people with the same resources who knew that one day on the internet at a forum just like this we would be quibbling this exact stance because they've built just as strong a path for your conclusion's as they have for the 100% believing "gabby giffords A Story of Hope and Courage". Left/right, blue/red. Glen Beck/alex jones/david icke/ clues forum-you've already take your PICK of sides, sorry my LUDICROUS! NON-PRIMARY! Second hand non-data threatens your filing strucutre.

Too many are just a bunch of wannabe "Neos" not realizing morpheus is in on it too.

Their paper/pixel trail does even cover 10% of the "evidence".

You've called this a cold case?
Seriously? To me thats you accepting blind dogmatic truths to "prove" the efficency of your computer forensics. It's just the nerdier version of what you're accusing me of. The biggest sin of Plato.

Yes the pictures are fake- but what effect did all the LYING EYEWITNESS' accounts of "I SAW A PLANE HIT THE TOWERS" have? They told their friends, their families, how many of them were paid? Were on a continual pay-roll, like the nurses I spoke of?
You went to the pictures and videos and papers. Yet the VISUAL media had only minimal effect on getting the believers to believe when it came to hearing their fellow New Yorkers describe the extremely loud and incredibly close event. It was "real people" "everyday people" like nurses and office workers whose word's seald the deal for 1000000s of people who didn't come close to witnessing anything.

I guess my point is :) you're even more of a dupe than I could ever be if you fail to take into account the pychological warfare of the people. There is an entire subtext that your consciousness is locked out of because you've convinced yourself of your research efficacy.

Everything is a lie!
nonhocapito

Abraxas23 wrote:I do believe in the power of symbolic gesture the study of which this whole site is really missing out on and suffering from the deficit...

You would find it interesting when nurses offer their experiences...

You guys are obsessed with pixels and supposed hardlined documents and completely disregard WHY this is being done, there is a black magick so strong, verifiable, concrete, that michu...

You've called this a cold case?

Yes the pictures are fake- but ...

...you're even more of a dupe than I could ever be if you fail to take into account the pychological warfare of the people. There is an entire subtext that your consciousness is locked out of because you've convinced yourself of your research efficacy.

Everything is a lie!
Sure, I agree, this case isn't "cold" per se. If it wasn't for manipulative characters that periodically pollute this thread to nauseate everyone and make us look elsewhere in the process, there certainly would be a lot to research and to add to it still -- but among the things to research, I wouldn't put a dispute whether Loughner is real at the top. That dispute is dead, whether the case is "cold" or not... But that wasn't even the point of my previous objections. Nor the chance that the "nurses were being paid". For all we know, there are no nurses. No, the point was the lack of substance (hence the high potential for manipulation and deceit) of all the things that were being said. A lack we cannot have.

I don't know about the other members of this forum familiar with the whole story... but personally I am now 97% sure that this "Abraxas23" is made by the same agent/shill that makes "DallasGoldBug" -- same language deficit mixed with pompous/ambitious constructs, same barely disclosed arrogance, same indifference to substantiate anything, same indulging in images of conspiracy that are meant to scare rather than enlighten.

So, unless other admins/mods disagree, I am banning this character, confident that he will return in other incarnations soon, trying to sell us something else incredibly spooky and annoying about this story...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Abraxas23 wrote:Yes the pictures are fake- but what effect did all the LYING EYEWITNESS' accounts of "I SAW A PLANE HIT THE TOWERS" have? They told their friends, their families, how many of them were paid? Were on a continual pay-roll, like the nurses I spoke of?
I guess my point is :) you're even more of a dupe than I could ever be if you fail to take into account the pychological warfare of the people.
What effect? How 'bout over one million dead civilians in Iraq/Afghan?

Fail to take into account psychological warfare? This forum discusses media fakery. Total fail by the shill.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Abraxas23 wrote: I do believe in the power of symbolic gesture the study of which this whole site is really missing out on and suffering from the deficit.
I don't think I'm missing out on the symbolic gesture at all. In fact I use symbolic gestures frequently. Why, just the other day while driving I gave a jerk who cut me off a symbolic gesture. Probably quite similar to the one this forum just gave you. ;)
Abraxas23 wrote: You guys are obsessed with pixels and supposed hardlined documents and completely disregard WHY this is being done, there is a black magick so strong, verifiable, concrete, that michu and hawking would shit themselves over-wait, they're practicing it too- so when you go to their sources note their weaving the same web- to trap you.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! The dreaded curse of the fearsome Occult Weenie!

Human

Unread post by Human »

Abraxas23 wrote::You guys are obsessed with pixels and supposed hardlined documents and completely disregard WHY this is being done, there is a black magick so strong, verifiable, concrete, that michu and hawking would shit themselves over-wait, they're practicing it too- so when you go to their sources note their weaving the same web- to trap you.
So tired of the illuminati, black magic, templar, reptile type bs talk from people, go post at the shill David Icke's site were this crap is pushed daily, that shit is stupid, these people are nothing more than low life asshole PEOPLE and they have no magical, alien, supernatural power over anyone, they're not from Niburu, hiding inside the Moon, reptile blood drinking shape shifters or any other dumb shit some perp writes about, they're sick degenerate people who have lost all empathy for others...period.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXpBXIs2Ig

Video hasn't been showing up embedded so, here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXpBXIs2Ig
Kentrailer
Banned

Tucson Shooting Inconsistencies Part 6 (taken up by mysterious figure truthcactus?)?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2uapXDt8U8
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Kentrailer wrote:Tucson Shooting Inconsistencies Part 6 (taken up by mysterious figure truthcactus?)?
I see that 'truthcactus' just opened his Youtube account today and loaded all 6 parts. He looks like a sim simself.

Who is this, I wonder. Does not seem like an ordinary Youtube video maker. And why wait so long? Or is perhaps the beginning of a series of revelations.
Kentrailer
Banned

gwynned wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:Tucson Shooting Inconsistencies Part 6 (taken up by mysterious figure truthcactus?)?
I see that 'truthcactus' just opened his Youtube account today and loaded all 6 parts. He looks like a sim simself.

Who is this, I wonder. Does not seem like an ordinary Youtube video maker. And why wait so long? Or is perhaps the beginning of a series of revelations.
I was dicking around gwynned.. it's me.