Blast at the Domedovo Airport in Moscow

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
maiklasLTU

Re: Blast at the Domedovo Airport in Moscow

Unread post by maiklasLTU »

Simon, so far concerning this event, you haven't provided more than nothing. Keep that in mind. Victim speculation so far is useless. Also, can you please point it out where I said, that the information of the event or the event itself is credible?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

maiklasLTU wrote:Simon, so far concerning this event, you haven't provided more than nothing. Keep that in mind. Victim speculation so far is useless. Also, can you please point it out where I said, that the information of the event or the event itself is credible?
That is true: I haven't provided "more than nothing". Neither have you. Please point out where I have made speculation about victims. I only linked to someone claiming a "53" figure. If you are to continue with your ever cocky ways, my ever patient mood will send you back to mama. Understood?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

So now we're back to the same plastic sheeting as was apparently used on 7/7. And the airport is operating 'business as usual' - as if no real disruption or attack had ever occurred. What a surprise.
After the Bombing, It’s Business as Usual

Just hours after a suicide bomber struck at the international arrivals terminal at Moscow’s busiest airport on Monday afternoon, passengers coming off flights from abroad were being ushered through the very same terminal where bodies had only just been removed.
Sheets of blue plastic had simply been hung to block out the scene.

Meanwhile, people continued to arrive to pick up loved ones and to embark on flights out of the city. It was as if officials, passengers and Muscovites in general were displaying a particular brand of Russian stoicism, if not fatalism.
Elena V. Zatserkovnaya, who works at the Lufthansa counter, said she heard the bomb and ran into the area to help. But soon enough, she had to return to her desk a few hundred yards away, to check in people for their flights.

“I’m surprised the airport is still open,” she said, watching international passengers still trailing out of the damaged terminal, perhaps not fully aware what they had just passed behind the blue plastic sheeting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/25/world ... ml?_r=1&hp
Silliness.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear regex and all,

Please allow me to chip in my tuppence worth.

It was a long time ago since my explosive classes in army, so I am not talking as professional authority.
What I can attest is, you can kill mammals with simple Semtex blast, one of my mates accidentally blew up a mouse in the field with 30g Semtex. They say here 2 to 5 kgs were used.
But it is not only the pressure-which is dangerous to your weakly protected internal organs, but explosion is generating intense heat. But in this case they say they used the shrapnel effect-metal objects in the Semtex to zap around.
Now it is possible for the pressure to shred your clothes, and the shrapnel zap through you, but the intense heat cauterizes the veins, so those people closest to the blast may not bleed. But those who received the good news only from the shrapnel, are a totally different matter.

The things I did not like about the videos/photos:

It did not seem to me in the aftermath video that there is a fog. It seemed the powerful reflectors in the ceiling are providing the distorting light.
It is the direct aftermath but the ambulance are already arriving outside.
That in the middle of the blast centre (I suppose it as the middle as the most bodies are there) there is an un-scathed guy standing. That nobody is trying to give first aid or to check if he can help the injured.
That people are just fucking about, none of them in a hurry, and none of them doing anything special, mostly leisurly strolling.
Both the CCTV and the cell-phone seem to start from the same angle (but I can be mistaken here).
And, yeah, no blood of the guy next to the entrance who was far from the blast so must be shrapnel casualty.

And on the aftermath photos, scores of Russian Firetrucks!!!!

Warning: in the following I will speculate without any proof!

Well, it is a possible media fakery. But why would the Russians fake a terror attack: it is not as if the Russian State historically cared about human life, or would be squemish about killing own people. Maybe Medvegyev has gone soft. But, one sentence of him hit my ear: "We will track down and punish" the perpetrators! Now where did I hear that before, something like "hunt down and punish"?
The Russians must be aware about the 9/11 score, and because they did not spill the beans, they must be co-operating. If the "perpetrators" will be named as chechens, then I have not a clue what the aim is if it is psyops. But, as American military would be un-able to take down Iran, and Russian military would be a formidable ally in this task (the Russians has interest in Iran, remember the Teheran Conference, the Red Army was occupying it if my memory does not fail me here), so if you here the perpetrators had iranian connections, think about me. If not, well-it was just a failed speculation on my part.
warriorhun

Dear all,

As I watched the bomb blast video itself, I tried to account for all the people walking about before tha blast, what is happening to them during the blast, and where they end up after the blast.
Some of them seem to lie where they were standing before, but some seem just seem to disappear without a trace. And you just simply do not disintegrate while the guy next to you just falls down.
Probably it is just my eyesight, maybe I need stronger glasses.
Can you tell me what do you see in this regard?
warriorhun

Dear all,

just one more thing. The aftermath is poor quality, but the clothes of the people seem surprisingly intact.
And the pressure, or the schorching heat, or the shrapnel should damage your new tuxedo too, not just your un-lucky self.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:Well, it is a possible media fakery. But why would the Russians fake a terror attack: it is not as if the Russian State historically cared about human life, or would be squemish about killing own people. Maybe Medvegyev has gone soft.
I think the answer here is the same as for all other countries that indulge in faked terrorism. It is not about preserving human life, of course: it is just that fakery allows for complete control over the event, whereas real events come with too many independent variables. If in a country there are still elements of the media, the police or the judicial that are not completely under control, fakery is even more needed.

No doubt not long ago agencies commonly adopted real terrorism as a mean to maintain power or turn over the public opinion, and certainly they still do occasionally. In Italy there has been scores of terrorism in the past that was very real... For example just before the rise of Berlusconi into power in 1993 there was a bombing in Milan that I know for sure was real because it happened near where i lived. I can't vouch for the dead, but the explosion and the destruction certainly happened.

Nonetheless these events are too risky because if something goes wrong, agents can be captured and then the inquiry has to be stopped and then the people become too aware, a sense of manipulation can spread and the desired effect is ruined.

Always in Italy, there has been a series of terrorist event in the 1970s and 1980s that went wrong in some way, Piazza Fontana in 1969, Bologna in 1980 etc: while they were meant to put the blame on anarchists or the mafia they quickly appeared to the public as dirty jobs with rogue elements of the secret services, the military and the extreme-right involved in them.
Had the bombing of the train station of Bologna in 1980 been fake, they probably would never had the trouble of right-wing extremists being captured and spilling the beans over connections with elements of the military and the government...
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:And the pressure, or the schorching heat, or the shrapnel should damage your new tuxedo too, not just your un-lucky self.
Maybe your military-trained eye can judge this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1EJ7tsxkE

where many details of the effect of the explosion on the interiors are strangely shown in macro detail. (I mean, it seems like they are saying: "see, it's a real explosion. Look at the trouble we went to damage these walls.")
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Man, the Benazir imagery is so gruesome it looks fake out of exaggeration. But probably it is real, even though the existence of a "suicide bomber" character sounds equally improbable in Pakistan as it does in Russia.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+

Sorry folks - but I don't think we need to spend much more time on this umpteenth, idiotic "terror" hoax :

The above video frame is all we need to know. The artificial nature of this image should be evident to everyone.

( I wish to thank nonhocapito for the link to this short video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1EJ7tsxkE )
nonhocapito

Meanwhile, always from RussiaToday, two Britons are eye-witnesses of the blast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIMq5Ly_J50

I appreciate one of the two telling us that he didn't see any fatalities, only the wounded being carried out. And how everyone around looked pretty calm. And even more puzzling the other one, a bit later, telling us that as they got to baggage claim all the luggage was already off the carousels -- as if they had had some "forewarning" ( ?? )
maiklasLTU

Unread post by maiklasLTU »

simonshack wrote:
maiklasLTU wrote:Simon, so far concerning this event, you haven't provided more than nothing. Keep that in mind. Victim speculation so far is useless. Also, can you please point it out where I said, that the information of the event or the event itself is credible?
That is true: I haven't provided "more than nothing". Neither have you. Please point out where I have made speculation about victims. I only linked to someone claiming a "53" figure. If you are to continue with your ever cocky ways, my ever patient mood will send you back to mama. Understood?
What cocky ways? I'm just saying, that, to make this a hoax, you need waaaay too many people involved. If this was a hoax and the reports, images are not real, do you think, that the airport might have been evacuated during the all the process?