Blast at the Domedovo Airport in Moscow

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: Blast at the Domedovo Airport in Moscow

Unread post by nonhocapito »

maiklasLTU wrote:I'm just saying, that, to make this a hoax, you need waaaay too many people involved. If this was a hoax and the reports, images are not real, do you think, that the airport might have been evacuated during the all the process?
Hmm... Just to follow your line of thought, there was no need to evacuate the entire airport, only to isolate a small part of the arrivals, in order to stage the carrying out of the wounded later on.

Besides, even if a blast or a simulated blast actually went on in the airport at that moment, this doesn't mean all the rest reported by the media is true: number of victims, effects of the blast, security camera tape, aftermath videos etc etc.

What if they used a paper bomb or something, only to make a lot of noise and smoke and scare away everyone in the rest of the arrivals to then start acting out the terror aftermath? Bottom line what we can observe at this stage is the ordinary inconsistency of the documents offered by the media.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,
you say:
Maybe your military-trained eye can judge this video
where many details of the effect of the explosion on the interiors are strangely shown in macro detail. (I mean, it seems like they are saying: "see, it's a real explosion. Look at the trouble we went to damage these walls.")
I am sorry, I have never seen Semtex aftermath in a closed building, and even in the field practice we used just simple Semtex, not turboed-up shrapnel one (for the shrapnel one is a good example of the Claymore antipersonnel mines).
But one thing I found curious in the video: there are a group of blue clothed police (investigators, firemen? whoever) standing around the floor in a group, what on earth are they doing? Counting shrapnel marks or schorch-marks it seems-wtf?

You say:
If in a country there are still elements of the media, the police or the judicial that are not completely under control, fakery is even more needed.
Or just simply, where there are real patriotic elements on the lower levels, they may oppose killing own people, but may say OK for a fake event which brings the nation together for a common goal.

Warning: speculation comes:
On youtube some comments warn the Russians to beware, because just like after 9/11, a possible police state will emerge, and rights will be taken away...Now when I was in Moscow, every other guy was in uniform, and the police was everywhere. Russia is one of the coolest countries on Earth, but not the paradise of freedom and liberty. I think something else is behind: as the-probably faked-victims are foreigners, it may be international agenda. They say one victim was Hungarian citizen, so I will look today into that in detail. Maybe another relative of Gyulaváry died :)
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

warriorhun wrote: It was a long time ago since my explosive classes in army, so I am not talking as professional authority.
What I can attest is, you can kill mammals with simple Semtex blast, one of my mates accidentally blew up a mouse in the field with 30g Semtex. They say here 2 to 5 kgs were used.
But it is not only the pressure-which is dangerous to your weakly protected internal organs, but explosion is generating intense heat. But in this case they say they used the shrapnel effect-metal objects in the Semtex to zap around.
Now it is possible for the pressure to shred your clothes, and the shrapnel zap through you, but the intense heat cauterizes the veins, so those people closest to the blast may not bleed. But those who received the good news only from the shrapnel, are a totally different matter.
Thank you for your comment on that isse, warriorhun.

But still, the video that was taken shortly after the explosion seems so unreal to me. It reminds me a little bit of the scene in Tucson: People standing around, they seem to wait for something.

I can just repeat myself: There was an explosion und there are dead people lying on the ground, who the hell would like to stay there? Eventhough my instinct doesn't proove anything, you may agree with me that this looks so unreal.
The bomb that exploded was filled with metal splitters, please correct me if I'm wrong, so the "deadly range" of the bomb may be bigger than the one of a normal bomb, without splitters.
But, how many wounded people can we see on all the video footage released so far? There are not that much!

Media tells us that 100+ are wounded, and 40+(?) are dead. And again, there is not much blood. I can't combine those two facts in this case.
maiklasLTU

Unread post by maiklasLTU »

nonhocapito wrote:
maiklasLTU wrote:I'm just saying, that, to make this a hoax, you need waaaay too many people involved. If this was a hoax and the reports, images are not real, do you think, that the airport might have been evacuated during the all the process?
Hmm... Just to follow your line of thought, there was no need to evacuate the entire airport, only to isolate a small part of the arrivals, in order to stage the carrying out of the wounded later on.

Besides, even if a blast or a simulated blast actually went on in the airport at that moment, this doesn't mean all the rest reported by the media is true: number of victims, effects of the blast, security camera tape, aftermath videos etc etc.

What if they used a paper bomb or something, only to make a lot of noise and smoke and scare away everyone in the rest of the arrivals to then start acting out the terror aftermath? Bottom line what we can observe at this stage is the ordinary inconsistency of the documents offered by the media.
I never mentioned that the media's credible. Reliable witnesses, is what we have to get. If this was a hoax, that means:
1. No major damage to airport.
2. If no victims, then, no bodies, every witness saying they saw bodies is a shill.

I hope victim report comes out soon. So there will be a proper investigation for exposing this. Or did it come out already?
warriorhun

Dear regex,

if it was a real bomb-I am not convinced-than it works just like the claymore antipersonnel mines.
Claymore mine is about a 3/4 kilogram Semtex plus the iron shrapnel, total wight is about 2 kilograms.
Now from the news, the first report was 2 kg Semtex was used, and it was shrapnelled, but we do not know if 2kg is the Semtex only, or the explosive plus iron shrapnel combined weight.
But if we assume the 2kg was the bomb zusammen, then we can have the claymore blast radius as a starting point.
The following picture shows how it works:
But let us not forget, the blast of claymore is directed, because it is used as perimeter defence, or as ambush: you are standing behind and have to avoid the good news zapping towards you. But no need to play about if you are suicide bomber*, you want everybody around blasted, and you do not have to worry about yourself. So, your suicide bomb is not directed as the claymores are. So the blast is not in a small degree arch, but a 3D 360 degrees blast. The later news of 5kg bomb (I even heard 7kg today), does not mean necessary it is more lethal than the directed claymore would be. Why? Because of the 360 degree. That means shrapnel zapping into the ceiling, into the floor, into yourself, too-and the remaining into the people around you. So we can say 30 meters around the bomber is the first, lethal killing zone.
What is happening to the people in the killing zone? Shrapnel cut you to peaces-not just falling down like the people of the blast video. Yes legs and arms flying-none of it seen on the aftermath video-and, if you are not close enough for the blast heat to cauterize your veins, you will bleed like a sucking piglet-and no blood seen on the aftermath video.
And there is no screaming on the aftermath video: maybe all victims were in shock, but those who were not should scream their heads off from the pain. So I am not at all convinced what we see is reality.

*About the suicide bomber (warning: I will speculate here a bit, too, and his head will be on the picture)
First it was a supposed chechen widow ( I am happy it was not, imagine the poor woman arriving to Allah's paradise, all excited, and she gets her 72 virgins! Now 72 virgin boys gangbanging you, even if you are a muslim woman, is not as much fun I think as she may imagine...)
Now they say it was him, I am sure the Russian CSI uses all black-and-white photomachines, yeah.Image
They say not chechen, but maybe Arabic (my speculation he will be "Iranian Al-Quaeda" or "iranian intelligence"), and this have to turn out within the week if we consider the 9/11 timeline.
The interesting will be if they will claim he was muslim.
Why?
Because his last shout was "I will kill you all!"
If you are a muslim, and you are before your death, in order to meet Allah and your sins to be forgiven (suicide bombing is sin all right), you have to recite the Shahada! "La illah il Allah, la Muhammad ras ullah", meaning "there is no God but God, and Mohamed is His Prophet".
So if any suicide-bomber muslim's last words are "Allah Akbar!" (like Atta on the plane before zapping into WTC), or "I will kill you all!", or even "Luke, I am your father!", do not buy it. Just the Shahada.
warriorhun

Dear All,

This is what I could un-earth about a Hungarian citizen victim or vicsim? The name is Kirill Bodrashov.
Dear Kirill, if it turns out you were a real person, I am sorry, let your soul rest in peace, and next time I am in Moscow, I will visit your grave to bring flowers. (No need for your ghost to disturb me tonight, but I hope my souvenir icons will help protecting me from your righteous fury.)
He is Kirill Bodrashov, and he is of Russian origin, trial citizen of Hungary, Great Britain, and Russia.
Here is some homepage of him:
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/kirill-bodrashov/17/5b9/249
Here is what I found curious:
Kirill Bodrashov’s Education
Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem
Masters , Finance , 1991 — 1995
So, that means semesters 1991-1992, '92-'93, '93-'94, '94-'95, four years. Unfortunately on Corvinus University, the Finance Masters degree course lasts for 5 years, but there you go.
And:
Co-Head, Emerging Markets
New Millennium Group
(Privately Held; Management Consulting industry)
April 2010 — Present (10 months)
About the present employment, does he every month update in the brackets how many months he spent in his new workplace?
The present, 10 month from April is January. Perhaps the typer wanted to make sure to ram home a point here? I do not know, but I am just wondering.
It is him:Image
It is him from facebook:Image

I have in mind to phone the Corvinus University or their Alumni to ask for a list of students between 1991-1995 on the Finance Masters course, not naming who I am looking for, just in general (their webpage does not contain such list).
warriorhun

Dear All,

Another picture of Kirill Bodrashov and family:
Is it proof of life I wonder? (Or proof of death, to be more serious?)

This article confirms my previous post, the man is the same, the New Millenium Group employee.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... named.html
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Oh, this is getting rich. Same old flowery descriptions, with too many adjectives.
A Playwright’s Voice, Silenced in a Flash of Terrorism in Moscow

Anna Mashutina hated compliments. When praised for her plays, she would look down in embarrassment, or respond by listing their shortcomings. She was so bashful about her success that she sometimes seemed to be apologizing for it.

When Ms. Mashutina was late to accept an award in Moscow on Monday for a screen adaptation of her play, “Pagans,” at first it seemed there were reasonable explanations for her delay; the master of ceremonies promised to keep it for her, a friend said.

By then, though, Ms. Mashutina’s husband was repeatedly dialing her Ukrainian cellphone number to make sure she was all right. It rang and rang, and then a Russian man picked it up and answered, identifying himself as an agent of the Federal Security Service. That is how he found out she was dead, said Natalia Antonova, a friend.
Among the youngest was Ms. Mashutina, who had just flown in from her home in the Ukrainian port city of Odessa. At 29, she had the rippling blond hair and perfectly arranged features of “one of those fairy tale characters,” relieved by a lazy eye that signaled mischief, said Ms. Antonova, a Moscow journalist and playwright.

“I fell in love with her,” Ms. Antonova, 26, said. “I think a lot of people did.”

Using the pen name Anna Yablonskaya, Ms. Mashutina wrote plays that had drawn rapt admiration in Moscow, though not in her hometown, Odessa, where she joked that cultural grandees “cross themselves at the mention of new writing.”

She depicted modern life with a severity that could be lacerating, but somehow in her plays, “the depressive, dehumanizing world reverses itself, like a falling cat, and lands solidly on its feet,” wrote the theater critic Pavel Rudnev.
Ms. Mashutina said that when she became a mother, “this whole question about the meaning of life became completely irrelevant,” Ms. Antonova said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/world ... .html?_r=1
"Ms. Mashutina said that when she became a mother, “this whole question about the meaning of life became completely irrelevant,” Ms. Antonova said. "

That is NOT what I would expect a young mother to say.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

DRAMA at the DOMODEDOVO AIRPORT

Aaand...More Shocking, Graphic images from Domododevo airport: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZg9E2uqpls
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:Is it proof of life I wonder? (Or proof of death, to be more serious?)
It is proof of something electronic existing.
Bodrashov wife/girlfriend, Elvira Muratova: http://en-gb.facebook.com/elvira.muratova

"forced to watch him dying in front of her."

Bodrashov is featured on the FB profile of another woman too, apparently from the same photoshoot:
http://www.facebook.com/mvoronina
Only his head is smaller (or his body got bigger)

ImageImage

Meanwhile the stereotyped/absurd mourning messages have begun:
Tamas Toth: we will miss you! God Bless You, you know him by now. R.I.P.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profi ... &aid=17527
nonhocapito

fbenario wrote:Oh, this is getting rich. Same old flowery descriptions, with too many adjectives.

Анна Яблонская / Anna Yablonskaya

Get this: the english wikipedia page about her was created after the Domedovo blast and, hear hear, the russian page too.

Google says that her (very barren) website was: http://www.lapir.com (Bandwidth limit exceeded, here the cache). But aside of that and of this 2008 article (Here is an excerpt from one of her plays, "camcorder", apparently about a "Magic Jew" and the truthfulness of digital imagery), all the rest you can find about her seem to be related to the Domedovo blast.

So I guess she wasn't that famous then.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

nonhocapito wrote:Here is[/url] an excerpt from one of her plays, "camcorder", apparently about a "Magic Jew" and the truthfulness of digital imagery), all the rest you can find about her seem to be related to the Domedovo blast.

So I guess she wasn't that famous then.
Nice picture of the guy holding his luggage :D

It's all getting too silly!

warriorhun

Dear All,

(warning, I will just speculate here)

It is not easy to speculate on the background or aim of a media fakery psyops, you can figure out for sure only looking back in time, not foreward.
I think I overestimated a bit the possible outcomes. The main aim is still Iran, but this may will be only step one in a War on Terror co-operation between US and Russia. The bomber is from Caucasus from a terror group with "Al-Quaeda" connections.
While no group has claimed the deadly attack, suspicions fall on the al Qaeda-linked Islamic Caucasus Emirate, the terrorist insurgency in Russia's southern Caucasus region.
the quote is from here: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/ ... uicide.php
Now, I claim "Al-Quaeda" is Mistaravim unit, and I took it from there.
The Russians now will officially help in the War on Terror. Un-officially since 9/11: they had to figure out while watching 2nd plane hit live at 9:03 AM, what is happening, by 9:08. Is the US suspecting Russia behind the plane hits? Is it an inside job to frame Russia as alibi to start war? In either case, the nuclear rockets may be on their way from USA to Moscow, so should Putin push the red button, too? The Russkies sent a communication instead, saying: -"It is not us attacking!", without receiving any answers from the Americans. What was their conclusion, what do you think?
nonhocapito

Happy ending in Swedish.

Stockholm 1973. In the store were four hostages and two of the terrorists, but very close - the royal palace - lay a king Gustav Adolf fourth. He died alone. All the journalists were at the walls of the bank. Gustav fourth offense, he stopped dead and died just three weeks.

But I digress.
from: Anna Yablonskaya, "Patty Hearst and a quarter smoke, or the Stockholm syndrome", Google trans.

Anna Yablonskaya's website, lapir.com, is now browsable again. I would love to know what the reaction of Russians is to the death of this supposedly famous playwright, but I've never seen a website of a young writer (or of a writer of any age, actually) being as sloppy as this one.
If you look at the source of the pages, nothing more impersonal and barren, as if the pages were made in notepad (who makes HTML pages in notepad??). No attention to appearance, readability, encoding, layout, nothing. A website put together in half an hour, that makes no justice to the texts it was supposedly meant to share. A big joke. Even more so because she had five years to refine it... the website was apparently registered in 2006, but the wayback machine never picked it up, except for two pages: one in 2004, the other in 2005, (two "not found" pages). But the absurdity about this website do not end here: the supposed famous texts are probably the best part, but we really need a russian-speaking person I think to appreciate their faked attribution other than, it seems to me, the interesting references.

p.s. I find here reference to her having had a blog. I cannot find it anywhere (unless they mean the notepad-made joke website, which is certainly not a blog though). If you have better luck, share the link, it must be interesting too. Apparently one of her last entries reads "I have little time left". I guess she was more prescient than Mariouma Fakery. Not all vicsims are alike. :P
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:The Russians now will officially help in the War on Terror. Un-officially since 9/11: they had to figure out while watching 2nd plane hit live at 9:03 AM, what is happening, by 9:08. Is the US suspecting Russia behind the plane hits? Is it an inside job to frame Russia as alibi to start war? In either case, the nuclear rockets may be on their way from USA to Moscow, so should Putin push the red button, too? The Russkies sent a communication instead, saying: -"It is not us attacking!", without receiving any answers from the Americans. What was their conclusion, what do you think?
I think Russians have been playing with terror long before anyone else. They use it for their own wars, like Chechnya, and for their own transitions of power. I don't think Russians will ever help the War on terror. They can help indirectly, though, just like the Chinese, by using the same methods for their own purposes while never betraying what they know about media fakery. I don't think relations between Israel, US on one side and Russia on the other are that great right now. Russia is mostly on the Euro side, since Europe depends on Russia for energy. Different pyramids, in my opinion.