7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

7/7

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We were just peeling into the British equivalent of 9/11 when KT's forum went down. Let's continue investigating 7/7. There are many unanswered questions.

Was Giuliani really in London at the time of the "attacks"?

Did police officers shoot and kill Muslim children because they were deemed terrorists or because there is deep racism in the British authorities' community?

How did security companies, BAE Systems and Mitre and mega-weapon manufacturers and enablers benefit?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I think those involved in assembling the CNN 9/11 memorial lists had some consultancy work helping the BBC to assemble their 7/7 memorial list.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/u ... s/victims/

At the 911 movement forum, smokinggun had found an address of a British vicsim to be none existant, who had come from the same town attending the same school as a 7/7 victim.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4741441.stm

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx? ... 354&page=6
hoi.polloi

I'll bring up a highlight from the vicsim report again:

2 Muslims

ImageImage

"Behnaz Mozakka" . . . . . . . . . . . and . . . . . . . . "Atique Sharifi"
( . . . . . Mosque?) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Attack . . . ?)

Are we getting more subliminal idiocy from the people that brought us two Trade Center towers full of "angels"?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

talltx1

Unread post by talltx1 »

I guess JewLiani was in London to coordinate the bombings as he did on 911.......his scripted remarks were well rehearsed, with no passion and have such a hollow ring to them!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'd like your opinions one this one please!

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

BrianV, quick call the Wax Museum and tell them to turn down the heat-- he's started to melt!

I would think that these days producing a "technically perfect" digital photograph of somebody who never existed should be a piece of cake.

I don't think there's any way you could separate a well-made fake from a pile of "real but slightly photoshopped" photos at low-resolution (typical ID photos). Somebody skilled with the present-day tools available to the consumer ought to be able to turn out fake photos that would fool the professionals.

After all, they're just pixels on a screen. There's no sure-fire way of knowing that a bit should have been a ONE or a ZERO without having a trusted source to compare against.

One of the problems with facial recognition technology is that people don't look the same every single day. It's like measuring the length of a piece of crepe-paper. Maybe the guy is hung-over and his face is drooping... maybe it's his twin brother or cousin borrowing his ID. It's why the passport officer makes some chit-chat and flips through the rest of your documents before he takes you back for another cavity-search or lets you walk through.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fred 4 Oct 21 2009, 10:15 PM wrote: BrianV, quick call the Wax Museum and tell them to turn down the heat-- he's started to melt!

I would think that these days producing a "technically perfect" digital photograph of somebody who never existed should be a piece of cake.

I don't think there's any way you could separate a well-made fake from a pile of "real but slightly photoshopped" photos at low-resolution (typical ID photos). Somebody skilled with the present-day tools available to the consumer ought to be able to turn out fake photos that would fool the professionals.

After all, they're just pixels on a screen. There's no sure-fire way of knowing that a bit should have been a ONE or a ZERO without having a trusted source to compare against.

One of the problems with facial recognition technology is that people don't look the same every single day. It's like measuring the length of a piece of crepe-paper. Maybe the guy is hung-over and his face is drooping... maybe it's his twin brother or cousin borrowing his ID. It's why the passport officer makes some chit-chat and flips through the rest of your documents before he takes you back for another cavity-search or lets you walk through.

I have to agree Fred, although this is a curious one!

The image is allegedly that of Jean Charles De Menezes, who we are told was a Brazilian chap who lived in London and was allegedly shot 7-12 times (accounts vary as they always do) to the head by British Police, who mistook him fro a "suicide bomber", at Underground Station in South London. Stockwell Station has the most advanced system of any CCTV in London and guess what? That's right it wasn't working on the day of the shooting.

The alleged shooting took place about a fortnight after the failed 7/7 Simulation, and was undoubtably a news management event designed to remove said hoax from the minds of the public with the twin edged blade of being seen as a deterrant to any would be suicide-bombers. So the public while outraged at the shooting would also feel the cops to be doing "their job". So they simply faked the killing.

There was no Diplomatic outrage from the Brazilian Embassy at the time, nor has anything been done about the case. It has disappeared into the memory hole. The cops who did the "shooting" were sent on holiday then promoted.

There are only 2 or three photographs on the web of "Jean Charles", and one of his "parents" at home in Brazil each holding one of the photographs and one of his alleged shooting which looks very staged. (See the big shiny blob on the floor and the photographs at his feet!)

ImageImage

So we are to believe that 7-12 bullets were fired into a mans head at close range and they all stopped moving on impact. There is no broken glass no spent cartidges and very little blood.

I have always been suspicious about this one, being a SIMULATION makes most sense, especialy if one reads the accounts of the so-called special unit that was tailing him from his flat, itself a tale of fiction. It starts with an SAS guy and Special Constable on watch outside his flat that morning, one goes for a leak and the other's camera breaks down at the exact moment JCM opens his front door to leave for work as an eletcrician in an un-specified place. They follow him onto a bus, despite the fact that they think he's a suicide bomber, and then another until they reach Stockwell where two teams of "Israeli-trained" armed cops are waiting for him!

A Diplomatic Favour was called in at the Brazilian Embassy no doubt.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

brianv 4 Oct 21 2009, 06:14 PM wrote: I'd like your opinions one this one please!

When I first saw that I thought it was the Ronaldo the Brazillian soccer player.
I must have been pretty close, he and Charles de Menezes both being Brazillian.
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/07/23/79583.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I suppose they could have used a template character or a specific racial features function.

The image is fabricated whatever!

hoi.polloi

Excellent.

Brian, you confirmed my suspicions that this "shooting" was an artificial event meant to heighten the drama of our interaction with the authorities.

In fact, the thing they really hate is our apathy toward their news stories so they are constantly trying to suck us in with phony tales of glory, tragedy, outrage, comedy and heroism.

This falls almost squarely in the "tragic" and "outrage" attention-getter boxes. Reminds me of Judy Wood's fake intern Zebuhr getting sim-offed by a non-existent ruthless young killer.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"In fact, the thing they really hate is our apathy toward their news stories so they are constantly trying to suck us in with phony tales of glory, tragedy, outrage, comedy and heroism."

:lol: :lol: True, true!!
carcdr

Unread post by carcdr »

brianv 4 Oct 21 2009, 06:14 PM wrote: I'd like your opinions one this one please!

Look at the white collar of his shirt.

There is very dark shadow, just above the white collar, all of the way around his neck.
NO X HIT WTC

Unread post by NO X HIT WTC »

7/7 father tells Met simulation how body ID must be faster

Miranda Bryant and Justin Davenport

The father of a victim of the 7/7 bombings told of the agonising delay in identifying his daughter.

As police staged a training exercise on the Tube at the weekend, John Taylor, 60, whose 24-year-old daughter Carrie was killed by a suicide bomber at Aldgate in 2005, described how it took 10 days for he and his wife to discover their child had died in the terror bombings.

Around 200 officers from the Met and the British Transport Police took part in training at the weekend to improve their handling of mass casualty incidents. The force is engaged in a series of exercises to prepare for terror-type scenarios in the run-up to the 2012 Olympics.

In 2006 a Government report found there were a series of failings in the emergency response to the July 7 bombings including delays in identifying victims and failures to keep families informed.

Commander Simon Foy, in charge of the Met's Homicide and Serious Crime command, said the force needed to “pay attention” to the way it handles identifying bodies and making sure it keeps families briefed, which he said “previously haven't gone well all the time”.

At the weekend the Met staged a feud between two sets of football fans which resulted in a Tube train being petrol bombed and a man being stabbed outside the station.

Using life-like latex bodies and hundreds of props, the aftermath of an explosion was re-created in a Tube carriage in a tunnel at a station in central London.

Officers had to find 26 items of forensic interest and log and label them as they would be expected to in real life.

Mr Taylor was invited to speak to the officers to emphasise the importance of speeding up the identification process.

He described how, with his wife June, he had to drive from hospital to hospital in 2005 as police would not give them any information on their daughter.

It took 10 days for the couple, from Billericay, Essex to have confirmation their daughter was dead. Mr Taylor told the Standard: “For the first few days we were on our own and we didn't know what to do or who to contact? We didn't know whether Carrie was in hospital, wandering around.

“It was the not knowing, not having the information. That's what I told the police on Friday.

“Our family liaison officers stuck with us throughout? but for some of the families they said their FLO wasn't as good as ours and disappeared after two weeks,” he added.

Met detective superintendent Matthew Horne said: “If we lose the confidence of families and catch murderers, we've failed -- we need to do both.”

He said: “With 7/7, we thought there was going to be another bomb -- that was conflicting with identifying the victims. Families are going through such distress, and it's understandable why. I think we're better now, but obviously there are still going to be delays.”

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ ... -faster.do
NO X HIT WTC

Unread post by NO X HIT WTC »

'William Wise' - JulySeventh vicsim
Obituary: William Wise

Described as a quiet, gentle and intelligent man, William Wise had made the commute from his home in Notting Hill, west London, to Liverpool Street station for 10 years.

Given that the journey can be made on one Tube line, it is believed Mr Wise was one of several who died in the number 30 bus bombing after being evacuated from the underground and seeking an alternative way into work.

The Independent said he was last heard from at 0930 BST on 7 July, taking a bus from Euston towards King's Cross.

He is believed to have died at the Tavistock Sq. site.
[NOT FOR PUBLICATION: family has requested that media respect the family's privacy at this difficult time].

Wednesday, July 20, 2005
William Wise, 54

“William Wise, 54,” is all it ever says. I know because I check CNN daily to see if a biographical sketch has appeared next to the man with the scruffy beard and glasses. I mean the man sandwiched between Philip Stuart Russell, 28, from Kennington and Gladys Wundowa, 51.

According to CNN, Gladys Wundowa, mother of two sons, “had finished a morning shift as a cleaner in the department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in University College London, part of the University of London, and was on her way to a course in Shoreditch, east London.”

“William Wise, 54, was thought to have been travelling on the Number 30 to King's Cross,” reports say. King's Cross Station, notes its brochure, is “the London terminus for the east coast main line.” Network Rail adds, “The station was opened in 1852 and the station roof, the largest at the time, was supposedly modeled on the riding school of the Czars of Moscow.”

Here’s another bit of trivia for the curious traveler looking up the schedules for trains leaving from King’s Cross, a station through which over forty million pass annually: “It is also rumoured that Queen Boudicaa is buried beneath platform 8.” Before Queen Boudicaa committed suicide around 60 AD to avoid defeat by the Romans, this widow of Prasutagus, King of the Iceni, rallied native Celts against the Roman interlopers after they beat her and raped her daughters.

More is known about Queen Boudicaa than William Wise, who died in an explosion in Tavistock Square in London on the Number 30 bus Thursday, July 7. The Scotsman reports initially that his address is not known. Matthew Beard of The Belfast Telegraph says, “He was last heard from at 9:30 AM on the day of the bombing, travelling on a bus from Euston towards King's Cross station.”

Who heard from William Wise at 9:30? Somebody knows that he got on a bus, black briefcase in hand. A tall, bespectacled man, he wore a beige suit and black shoes the day of the bombing. Reports say that he was also wearing a watch and an Aries ram medallion on a silver chain.

What the newspapers cannot tell me, I find in an online forum called “Liberty Unites.” A few people have posted reminiscences regarding William Wise, 54. Tony, who knew him through work, writes, “He was a dignified, sensitive, and supremely intelligent man. I remember he was kind to me when I lost my father.” Jonathan Stanford, who also knew William Wise through work, says, “He was an ever cheerful member of the team who was always ready to help out. I am so sorry to hear he has gone.” The Faulkners remark that he was “a very good neighbour.”

The name “William” has a rich tradition in England. Derived from the Germanic “Wilhelm,” it combines words that signify “will” and “protection.” Without the Norman Invasion, which happened some years after the Romans had their turn, the name would have never made it to Great Britain.

From commentator Peter Faris, I learn that there is a reason CNN shows only a photograph with a name. “Police say,” Faris writes, “his family asked that no other details about him should be released.” It’s appropriate to seek privacy in the face of a very public tragedy. What can one paragraph say to capture the life of one man?

Queen Boudicaa is remembered as a great motivational speaker. Two thousand years from now, she will still epitomize nationalist fervor. I wonder if any history books will mention that William Surtees Wise, 54, was intelligent and kind.
http://fmitchell.blogspot.com/2005/07/w ... se-54.html

And no more is known about Mr Wise.....