7/7

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

simonshack 4 Sep 2 2010, 05:04 PM wrote: Image

No doubt about it. Timothy rooted her out.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I think we may have to consider the possibility that some vicsims of "Al-Quaeda attacks" are individuals who only lent their faces/identities to the hoax-schemes. How exactly their "second-life victim-protection programs" are managed is of course a little tricky to fathom (how is their Big Secret handled within their families, friends and entourage?). However, it would seem this hypothesis cannot be discounted offhand.
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

If you ask any of your friends who are secret agents, there are a couple of typical arrangements:

1. Keep your day job and supplement your income with secret agent work in your spare time (OK, Donna, this Saturday we want you protesting that mosque! Can you appear on stage with a fireman next Wednesday night?) This is good steady work for struggling actors.

2. Get a fake day job in an organization that has agreed to harbor secret agents on behalf of whatever intelligence agency (OK, Gary, you'll be teaching freshman math this semester at Fordham. Your TA will grade all the exams for you and you'll only be in class 3 hours per week.) This provides status and long-term cover which allows you to explain your income and lifestyle away as the result of your cushy job.

3. Have a full-time job as a spook and just show up in unlikely places on an ad hoc basis. (OK, we're sending you to Madrid (Mumbai, Jakarta, Wherever) as a tourist to say that your sister was blown up on a train.) No complicated backstory required since it's just a one-off job here and there. You fly into town for a couple of days on a fake passport and then disappear.

The agents don't need to share any of the details with their own friends and family. For some of the full-timers (second category) the spouse has to know what's going on and be OK with it. Otherwise they probably just say "I have a meeting in London, I'll be back on Friday." Nobody suspects hubby the marketing analyst from Boston is really giving a lecture at the First Catholic Ladies Luncheon Club of Dublin saying that his sister from Texas got kidnapped and beheaded by the Taliban while volunteering to teach little blind girls Braille. Maybe he shows up on a local talk-show or two. Who's going to suspect?)

Mystery girl probably doesn't wear dreads on a regular basis so she's got plausible deniability. Her look has been radically altered enough that her friends and relatives would never suspect. Maybe they know she has some big job at Mi5 or Mi6, or maybe she's been trying unsuccessfully to make it as a singer-songwriter and you can see her in a toothpaste commercial at Tesco if you look closely. Who is going to suspect that she was killed on 7/7 (especially when she's alive and well) and that her best friend was also killed on 7/7 (when she never said anything about it)? Normal people assume that people are pretty much who they say they are and who they appear to be.

There are a lot of people looking for work who probably don't care what they do as long as they're getting paid.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

simonshack 4 Sep 2 2010, 05:04 PM wrote:
MYSTERY GIRL - SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES with Miriam

Similarities:
- General cranium/face shape: pretty good match
- Eyes: large, "Middle-eastern" type/colour/eyebrows/"eyepockets"
- Lips: pretty close shape match - incl. final 'downturn' at extremities
- Chin & throat : pretty close match and shapes - incl. 'flat' zone under lips
- Skin: certainly darker than Esther's - (as in all available pics of Miriam)

Differences:
- Nose : slimmer than younger Miriam, smaller 'potato-tip'. (Yet nothing that age or a minor nose-job couldn't do).
- Hairdo : totally different (yet nothing that any good hairdresser couldn't do).

What if?

Thanks for taking a careful look.

This is pretty weird for me.
Thus far I have focused on the fake-looking photos of Miriam and the idea that her face might have been designed with certain propaganda goals in mind etc. So, it appears she is/was flesh and blood.

But why are they bringing this Miriam back from the "dead"?
Just to add emotional impact to the 7/7 anniversary news footage?

The shot of the Mystery girl is not an accidental, unguarded moment.
It is a very deliberate.

To ITN, mystery girl is "another woman" and the 10 second clip is worth a lump of cash. (from ITNsource website)

This NZ TV station describes the mystery girl scene thus:

Miriam Hyman's sister and best friend hold onto each other.
http://www.3news.co.nz/London-bombings- ... fault.aspx

That quote could be taken two ways.
Two sisters can be best friends to each other.

But anyway, it's one thing to lend your face to a vicsim programme, but why is this Miriam person walking around, "back-from-the-dead", on TV?

Perhaps these are idle questions, I don't know.

Could this TV appearance have been a stunt by Esther and Miriam's handlers to seal the deal and demonstrate to them that there is no turning back?
They could say: "look, you're on TV, reenacting the pose on the missing posters and still nobody twigs or cares."

Perhaps we should throw a spanner in the works by calling the number on the Missing Poster and giving the good news of our sighting...

If you're outisde the UK, prefix with 00 44 and miss off the initial 0 from the front of the number above.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Guys - I have been genuinely gobsmacked by some of the stuff posted within the last few weeks. Once again, the presence of obvious shills on here tells me that significant progress is being made in unravelling not just the 9/11 hoax but the 7/7 version.

Tim's latest discovery makes me feel better about the intuitive/speculative post I made regarding Martin Wortley/Nick Brophy a while back. My feelings then, which appear to be confirmed by some of Ozzy's recent discoveries too, was that "vicsims" were re-introduced into public life within about 5 years after the event.

Tim - I like our idea regarding the missing posters and agree 100% that the template for this was reaction to the death of Princess Diana.

The puppetmasters are clever, but I think they have met their match.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

timothymurphy 4 Sep 3 2010, 02:13 AM wrote:
But anyway, it's one thing to lend your face to a vicsim programme, but why is this Miriam person walking around, "back-from-the-dead", on TV?

Here's my take on why we see her again.

The job she was hired to do was this: "Convince the UK / International public that Britain suffered a devastating attack from Islamic terrorists, thereby generating popular support for the war effort."

She's still doing that same job. When she's not helping build some credibility for the 7/7 attack she's probably writing fake letters to the editor, posting on message boards about her uncle who was killed on flight 77, and helping to make sure that movie scripts and TV shows portray positive images of the Global War on Terror to Western Audiences, and incite Muslims to prolong the war against Western Imperialists.

She's probably doing similar bit parts on TV in 50 different countries, stirring up Sunni - Shia violence, claiming she wasn't allowed to vote in her village in Afghanistan, was raped by Chechnyans or Russians, or murdered by Iranian Mullahs, etc.

I suspect that we see only the tip of the iceberg, but that if we had TV clips from Columbia, Bali, Mumbai, etc we'd see these same faces again and again. The grieving relative/sister/friend photo-op probably took a few hours or at most a few days; what's she doing for the other 51 weeks of the year? Probably more of the same.

We've probably noticed two public appearances she's made out of hundreds. From the perps' point-of-view she's trustworthy and reliable, so they'll keep using her until they figure out that her cover has been blown. Even when her cover is blown for all things 7/7, she's probably still useful as the girlfriend of a Chilean miner or a mistress for an Indonesian politician or any other operation somewhere where she's not known.

Great work!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Some reoccurring hair details, duplication, signs of construction

timothymurphy

Hi everyone!
From the Angell affair onwards I’m up to date with the forum and have opinions on the major developments, but they’re not really relevant to this thread?

Miriam Hyman still probably didn’t die in 7/7

Esther Hyman - sister of 7/7 victim Miriam Hyman ? contacted me via youtube.
I agreed to (temporarily) remove my videos on Miriam in return for her providing a “rational explanation” for Miriam turning up at the 5th anniversary of 7/7.

I try to respond to these people in a serious and respectful way because they probably believe what they are saying. Plus I could have made a mistake that they can help with.

However, Esther’s general tone of communication is a red flag.
I won’t quote it, but her tone so far is soothing, lyrical, emotional and only slightly accusing.
Very similar to the tone of Raj Babbra, friend of another 7/7 victim, when he wrote to my youtube account.

I’m not saying they are the same person, but that it’s an interesting uniformity of approach ? To soothingly lull you into wanting to believe their story.

Anway, Esther asserted that the Miriam-lookalike on 7/7 2010 was indeed a best friend who looks exactly like Miriam! She declined to name the friend but from the memorial blog (http://miriamhyman.blogspot.com/ ), I’d say it was(meant to be) this person:

July 17th 2005

Miriam and I have known one another since we were six years old. Our first meeting was on the climbing frame at the back of her garden. Together in infant school, we watched tadpoles become frogs. As adults, we shared our joys, our sadness and our everyday over endless cups of lattes. Mim was a beautiful, fragile, and earthy woman. She was an unconditional constant in a world of many variables, and only recently, we laughed when agreeing that our friendship would still exist at age 90.

????.

And if we were to ask her what poem she might read to us, if she were standing here today, I think it may have gone something like this.

'Death is nothing at all'
By Henry Scott Holland.

Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
I am I and you are you,
Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
?.

Keren Querfurth, July 17th 2005

Keren Querfurth does indeed look a lot like Miriam, and like the "best friend" who turned up on 7/7 2010.
It is remarkable that she, like Miriam, was born in 1972 and attended UCL.

But, unlike Miriam, Keren seems to share her super-thick curly hair with the “best friend”.

This would support the media/Esther story.

But to my untrained eye it is clear that “best friend” is more similar to Miriam Hyman than to Keren Querfurth. (only the hair supporting the media story).

Beauty Spots
Who cares about hair-dos when you’ve got beauty spots. ? Querfurth clearly has a beauty spot below the right corner of her mouth. There is no trace of this on the “best friend” (in the 5th anniversary footage from ITN / France24) or on Miriam.

The beauty spot comparison suggests to me that the best friend from 2010 is Miriam and not Keren.
(Though of course there are such things as make-up and stick-on beauty spots.)

Conclusion:
I still think Miriam Hyman turned up at the 5th anniversary and did not die.
After all, even her best friend quotes that she "only slipped away into the next room".

The fact that she did have a lookalike best friend helps explain why the media thought they could get away with such an odd back-from-the-dead broadcast.

I apologise if this whole story has become a little confusing.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

timothymurphy 4 Oct 9 2010, 09:26 PM wrote: Hi everyone!

The fact that she did have a lookalike best friend helps explain why the media thought they could get away with such an odd back-from-the-dead broadcast.

I apologise if this whole story has become a little confusing.

Man, they are two very similar looking ladies. Can hardly tell them apart when they stand together, but the downturn in the nose points to Miriam being the friend, imvho. It's confusing, but that's not your fault.

Great to see you back, by the way.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I was wondering why "Esther Hyman" joined up today! Did she know you were gonna post here tim?

ImageImage

I direct your attention to the bloctchy skin on both images.
timothymurphy

brianv 4 Oct 9 2010, 10:03 PM wrote: I was wondering why "Esther Hyman" joined up today! Did she know you were gonna post here tim?

Nope.
In my youtube channel there's a link to the forum.

I'm guessing she just felt like checking it out, after taking in some videos.

In the J7 forum there are some lively exchanges between prominent 7/7 survivors and 7/7 sceptics.

I always thought that this forum (for 7/7) was a bit more sheltered and comfortably obscure compared those others. But I guess not.

It really matters what is said here and people care.

I look forward to Esther contributing some clarification of that 5th anniversary thing.

PS.
btw thanks for the welcome back, idschmyd. :)

your vho is welcomed too. I simply think the "look" of the best friend is more like Miriam. Nose, eyes, mouth, beauty spot (lack-of).
Miriam has a softer, more droopy look than Keren, and a smaller chin, I think.
(i.e. like the "best friend").
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, folks - it's Occam's Razor once again.
And once again we can prove beyond any shadow of doubt that the "LONDON BOMBINGS" were staged.

"TERROR...BRILLIANT"

Image Ah well, I guess the Terror movie ad on the bus is not proof of anything - just pure, happenstance synchronicity... :rolleyes:

Now, as we compare two close-up photos of the bus...
You are free to believe that these white markings were made at some stage in time (for some inexplicable reason) between these two pictures. You may think: "Oh, that's weird", accept it as a plausible occurence - and move on. I would disagree: I believe a rational mind cannot dismiss this as a 'minor detail'. But let's move on...

But let's take a look at the type and model of London bus which
was supposedly blown up by a terrorist bomb on 7/7 2005. (see below):________And here is the "beheaded" London bus at Tavistock Square:
ImageImage

Now here is when it gets interesting: Here we see the "beheaded" bus in the immediate aftermath of the bombing. Remember that we were told by BBC that 13 people died in this bus - and that most of the blast affected the top deck of the bus. This historical picture truly shows the crude violence of the blast and the almost unbearable pain of the stunned survivors (captured by a swift, lucky photographer) still gathering their senses after the blast. One has what seems like a bad nosebleed. Another blond guy (or girl) has a horrific cascade of blood running down his/her face. The sheer horror of these gory pictures leave us all petrified and disgusted by the vicious cruelty of AL-QAEDA and their barbaric antics...In fact, the entire World was shocked by this TERROR ATTACK in the city of London!... :P
ImageImage

However, at a closer look, we see that this bus has been "beheaded" with a circular saw (see YELLOW ARROWS). In fact, when you think about it, how did a bomb detach the entire roof of the bus in such a neat, linear fashion? Do you really need to be a bomb expert or a 'rocket scientist' to see how stupid this is?

Image "The Terrorist Tool"

It's all a silly joke. And the joke is on us.

This other photo shows 4 yellow bars sticking up from the upper bus deck. Unfortunately, the two yellow bars on the left don't seem to exist in the previous pictures.
You may wish to believe that they are obscured by the wounded victims (due to 'perspective issues'). Uh, well - it's all up to you ! :P
Furthermore, what is the deal with the white markings/scratch-marks seen here just above the terror-movie advert?
Why would they be totally absent in the previous picture ( with people standing in bus)?

Here's a rear view of the "exploded bus". Does this look like a bomb scene?

Lastly, just how ridiculous are these two adjacent seats ... one blown out - and the other INTACT ?

7/7 ... BUSTED !

It's game over, folks. Anyone still believing in these "Al-Qaeda attacks" is simply disinformed.
http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

Like some grunt was running the saw round the roof and the designer yelled, "No no! Leave an upright... for a more natural look."

But it's a very unnatural look generally, like the old joke of double decker passing under low bridge. Perhaps they just ran out of time, or the saw broke. "Fuggit, they'll never notice."

I didn't, in an hour or more of staring at bus shots. Good eyes, sir.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I more than once commented on the stunt bus appearance. I also suggested that it may have been an air pressure "explosion" that blew the lid off in such a ridiculous manner.
idschmyd

Sorry if I've overlooked a previous observation, I usally read you Mr.V.

Looks like some attempt at blurring the saw-blade gash in the 'yellow poles' shot in Simon's post above (image immediately below the circular saw example).