London under siege

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
gwynned

London under siege

Unread post by gwynned »

Someone posted this on the David Icke forum.
For many, photographs from the World War II have only been seen in grainy black and white.

But now, new colour images have emerged that show the full horror of the destruction inflicted by Nazi bombings across London.

The powerful images were released to mark the 70th anniversary of the launch of Winston Churchill's 'V for Victory' campaign on July 19, 1941

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1SehRZoIo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1SeblN9SA

It seems pointless, but they seem fake. In fact, the 'full horror' looks rather innocuous in a way. If they are fake, WHY would anyone fake pictures of WW2 bombing.
brianv

Re: London under siege

Unread post by brianv »

gwynned wrote:Someone posted this on the David Icke forum.
For many, photographs from the World War II have only been seen in grainy black and white.

But now, new colour images have emerged that show the full horror of the destruction inflicted by Nazi bombings across London.

The powerful images were released to mark the 70th anniversary of the launch of Winston Churchill's 'V for Victory' campaign on July 19, 1941

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1SehRZoIo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1SeblN9SA

It seems pointless, but they seem fake. In fact, the 'full horror' looks rather innocuous in a way. If they are fake, WHY would anyone fake pictures of WW2 bombing.
Yes I agree, they appear to be fake! Why would they fake a man on the moon? Same shit different assholes!!

Were they faked then or now - that is the question!! I'm thinking retro fakery!!

I would imagine that all is not what it seems regarding "ww2", and I have wondered about it many times. It would not surprise me if the Brits were bombing themselves and blaming the evil "nazis" [Coventry for instance] and faking quite a lot of it too for the sake of NewsReel poopaganda! Churches untouched seemed to be a common occurance. See if you can find any "bomb" damage in Belgravia, London, the wealthiest slice of pie on the planet and home to the detritus of the Holy Roman Empire*.

Where's the bombadier? That's some catch that Catch 22!

* Did you know that the Reichstag was their HQ? <_<
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

The only real reason I can think of is to keep the story of WWII alive in peoples' minds. I remember going out with an English guy whose dad's house had been bombed the war, and he still kept pieces of the bomb. I remember my boyfriend trying to argue with me and I would just kind of shrug, having had half of my family in an Axis country, I refused to believe that everyone in Europe were fascists. All these old mythologies and divisions need to be continued.

I think it is interesting that the photos do appear to give people views that they would expect to find of England in WWII, for all the color and newness of the images.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Someone on the DI forum where I found this suggested that the photos demonstrate collusion on the part of the royalty as the photos put in relief the fact that none of their buildings were hit. But why would the elite want to do this?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

gwynned wrote:Someone on the DI forum where I found this suggested that the photos demonstrate collusion on the part of the royalty as the photos put in relief the fact that none of their buildings were hit. But why would the elite want to do this?
You like to ask questions gwynned? How about giving us some of your thoughts too?

That said, speculation again, but it may have been a culling the population explosion created by and during the Industrial Revolution Era. Big industry needed a big workforce and was dying out.

We are in the realms of Thomas Malthus here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus

It has been suggested too that The Irish "Famine", if you can believe there was such a thing in one of the worlds most fertile countries surrounded by the sea, was the result of his doctrine! The Irish population has hardly increased since 1850, it's stalled at about 4 million; it was previously 11-12 million. birthrate=deathrate, immigration=emigration. The UK's population has gone from 20million to 60million in the same period.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

brianv wrote:
gwynned wrote:Someone on the DI forum where I found this suggested that the photos demonstrate collusion on the part of the royalty as the photos put in relief the fact that none of their buildings were hit. But why would the elite want to do this?
You like to ask questions gwynned? How about giving us some of your thoughts too?

That said, speculation again, but it may have been a culling the population explosion created by and during the Industrial Revolution Era. Big industry needed a big workforce and was dying out.

We are in the realms of Thomas Malthus here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus

It has been suggested too that The Irish "Famine", if you can believe there was such a thing in one of the worlds most fertile countries surrounded by the sea, was the result of his doctrine! The Irish population has hardly increased since 1850, it's stalled at about 4 million; it was previously 11-12 million. birthrate=deathrate, immigration=emigration. The UK's population has gone from 20million to 60million in the same period.
Sorry, I see where my question was not properly contexted. I was asking why the elite would publish these photos if they shed an unfavorable light on them? You ask what my theory is, and I will tell you. I believe the media has been taken over by a more benign consortium of people who are publicly taking to task the evil doers and implanting ideas in the public consciousness that run counter to the conventional wisdom. In this case, the idea is planted that government, the church, business and the royals were untouched by the bombing. Thus the well dressed man, representing the business class, is undisturbed by the presence of German air fare. The photo is deliberately odd so as to form a disconnect in the mind of the observer.

Some will recall that the Simpsons ran an episode ahead of 9-11 that previewed that event subliminally with a 9-11 and the twin towers in the background. I've read that this method is used to prepare the public for a future event. I don't know why this is necessary, but since it's done repeatedly, I have to think it serves a purpose. Then I see that the Simpsons ran an episode about Murdoch the day it happened. Was there a takeover or a rebellion within FOX? Does the Saudi Prince who bought 7% of FOX have anything to do with it?

What evidence do I have of this benign consortium? It was mostly gut feeling until Murdoch started going down. Given the speed with which he and his government cronies are losing their grip, I have to think a very powerful force is behind this effort, or they would have been squashed like a flea.

Did that whistleblower really die or was his death a creation to draw parallels to and exposure of the David Kelley 'suicide." Is there really a Libyan war or is it a creation to expose the duplicity and incompetence of NATO? Did Fukushima really happen or is it a creation to draw attention to the dangers of Nuclear energy....and perhaps prepare us for the introduction of free energy. Did the Tuscon shootings really happen or was it used as a trigger to remember the JFK assasination?

Quite simply this is all playing out just like V for Vendetta (if only we knew his TRUE identity :unsure: If this follows the script, Murdoch (media) was the first 'death', followed by, as I recall, the bishop (church) and the prime minister (government). We'll see who gets the next pie in the face.

I suggest everyone sit back and enjoy the show. I think it's going to get VERY interesting.