Haiti Money

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

fbenario 4 Jan 23 2010, 08:24 AM wrote: A couple of these reasons have links to videos of the quake. Maybe we can figure out how much fakery is involved.

13 Reasons To Suspect HAARP Caused Haiti Earthquake

Haiti is prime real estate once you get all the locals off it. The US military is now in control, without firing a shot. I gotta hand it to the Illuminati, they are very smart. They can take over a country and murder thousands and then be thanked from the bottom of the victims hearts. Very smooth. The Illuminati have a pact with the devil, not the Haitians.

http://iamnotarapperispit.com/blog/2010 ... arthquake/

Simon, can you do anything with the footage linked in some of these 13 reasons?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I don't like the boats:The boats are very similar. Same size, form, shape, and almost same details.The black boat is on the shoreline. I can see the wave and the shore to the right of the black boat.The black boat is sitting on the bottom, on the shore. It is not damaged, it is merely sitting and waiting for the tide. I can see (?) a line up on the shore.The light boat looks like anchored in min 2m deep water.I can see an anchor line (?) on the bow.I can not figure out the movement, sideways, of the light boat, and also not how it can be positioned the way it is relative to the shoreline. The shoreline go right under the stern of the black boat, and no more than 1 boat-length to the right of the light boat.I'll suspect that the light boat is cut-in on the picture, and it is the same boat as the black boat.The wave hight look rather low for an ocean.The fly walk on the screen of the telly set, and the video was taken by a hand camera.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Tufa 4 Feb 8 2010, 01:23 AM wrote:
The fly walk on the screen of the telly set, and the video was taken by a hand camera.
? :blink:

This would not explain why the "fly" casts its own shadow on the scenery. Unless you think that a fly can cast a shadow on a lit screen... :P

Post edited on June 9, 2010:

Today, six months after the Haiti quake, THIS video is released:
EARTHQUAKE SCENES IN THE PRESIDENTIAL PALACE: :lol:
http://tv.repubblica.it/mondo/terremoto ... ref=HREV-2
http://www.septemberclues.org
excised

Unread post by excised »

if you know how to proxy your ip this should enable you to watch the channel four footage just come through a server in the uk. i haven't done this myself but i have friends who do this sometimes if there is something on american tv they want to watch.

Thank you simon for picking this up and running with it, as an addendum to tufas observations, if it is a chopper why doesnt the downdraft from the blades have an effect on the water?.

i know its possible it wasn't low enough but i cant believe the water would be mill pond smooth with no appreciable movement on it.
excised

Unread post by excised »

simonshack 4 Feb 8 2010, 12:21 AM wrote: *

"HAITI FLY-BY"

We will have to verify if Channel4 actually aired these HAITI helicopter shots that someone has posted on Youtube. I will, for now, consider that this is the case. It will be up to Channel4 to confirm or deny this in due time.

Of course, the Youtube clips that I have been analyzing are not of the best quality. However, as you will see, the quality-issue is of no consequence to my observations.

"FLY-BY" number1 :
This gif file I have done shows that the "fly"-looking object starts appearing 'inside' the helicopter. It is therefore not an object which flies over the landscape, not a UFO :rolleyes: and, in fact, not any real object of any sort. There is no way of knowing why the "fly" casts its own shadow on the scenery:

"FLY-BY" number2 :
This other gif file shows the "fly" buzzing over the sea-shore. This is clearly meant to be helicopter footage, shot during a fly-over of this "HAITI shoreline". Pay special attention to the 2 boats at bottom left of the screen:

Now, here are are 2 still frames taken from the above clip. Compare the angles of the 2 boats in both pictures:
FRAME 1:
FRAME 2:

Of course, if this is meant to be a rapid fly-over of that "HAITI scenery". Yet, the angle of the lower boat could not possibly have changed as much in such a short time - even considering that there's a cut in the footage.

The bottom line here - if we are to proceed by logic - is that this footage cannot be authentic. It does not matter if we cannot explain EXACTLY what is going on here. What matters is that it is proposed by Channel4 as authentic footage - yet this is quite unacceptable. We are therefore entitled to an official explanation as to what was broadcast on British Television.

I think ive got it, the second clip of the fly descending and then coming towards the camera.

The fly is coming up against a vertical surface, it "bounces" off something as it flies downwards as a fly flies down a window and when it reaches the horizontal plane at the bottom moves towards the camera.

Is the back vertical surface a green, blue screen of some sort?.
Is the horizontal plane an actual model or again a blue/green screen?.

Could some sort of Lighting/projection be involved causing the fly to have shadow on the surface behind it, its a 2d plane (blue/green screen/projection) and the flies 3D presence gives that away making it appear to be able to cover large distances
performing great rates of climb and descent.
G.Gander

Unread post by G.Gander »

Bengt Westerberg, CEO of 'Red Cross' in Sweden as D.Duck has pointed out, recently spent one week (four days) in at a resort in Sweden called "Hooks herrgard"

The invited was solely the staff of Red Cross at higher positions

The bill: ?

About a half million SEK - 45000 EURO

A bit obvious? A bit stupid? Will they ever learn not to EXPOSE themselves like this?

Regards

G.Gander

(First post and I'm glad I finally participate in something i believe in, D.Duck lead the way, and now I'm here to stay)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ho ho ho D.Duck and G.Gander!

Welcome Mr Goosie!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Hey G.Gander.

Welcome to the forum and please get familiar with the research on the website,

http://www.septemberclues.org/

The Red Cross money scams has been going on for a long time and the Funds that are designed to help people in need can easily change in a heartbeat to a war fund to support the troops or a party Fund with entertainment, drinks and nice dinners , I have personally seen it with my own eyes.

Its very easy for these guys to throw big parties and playing big-shots when somebody else is paying the bill.

Best
D.Duck
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Earthquakes in Haiti, Japan, and now Chile. A tsunami warning issued for - Antarctica? Get serious. There aren't any people down there, so why issue a warning?

Can anyone say 'HAARP'?

8.8-magnitude earthquake hits central Chile

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center issued a warning for Chile and Peru, and a less-urgent tsunami watch for Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica and Antarctica. It said a tsunami could also hit Hawaii later in the day.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/lt_chile_earthquake
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I don't get the "HAARP". Anyone around that have detailed information?

It should be some story, with a picture of an antenna (1) that should transmit a radio wave (2) that should influence the atmosphere (3), that should in turn influence the surface of Earth (4), that should produce an earthquake!!

The antenna (1) is necessarily not any transmitter, it could be a photoshop hoax, the (2) -> (3) is very doubtful as the radio wave just pass through the atmosphere, or at some frequencies reflected. The antenna (1) should match the frequencies. There is not much mass in the atmosphere.

OK, the (3) ->(4) is clearly impossible due to a difference in sound speed. If the speed of sound is very different, any incoming transient will be reflected, and almost no energy is transferred into the Earth. This is why the military can hunt a submarine using a chopper. The rather characteristic and strong engine sound of the chopper don't go through the surface.

In any case there is no amplification of energy, so you don't get more out compared to what you put in.

So in summary, I don't get the "HAARP"! :angry:
Anyone around that have detailed information ??
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Tufa,

Here is "Hole in heaven" that will give you the basic understanding of what "HAARP" is all about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VMfzO94M0

I know this area of technology is something you know alot about so please get back if you need more technical stuff.

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dduck...

Since I saw Jesse Ventura's pathetic 'intrusion' into "HAARP facilities", I must say the 'HAARP' discourse should be taken with truckloads of salt.

Just my two cents. I'd be more interested - at this stage - to discuss whether high-grade underground explosives may be used to cause all sorts of 'natural disasters'.

Here is, for instance, the latest 'revelation' from the recent landslide in Italy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baaqDGzobIc (at 1:55)

Silvio Greco is basically saying that the landslide area was like Swiss cheese...There were all sorts of underground caves in the area. He says that one was for "stocking road-building material" :huh: and that a series of "other caves were old air-raid shelters left over from WW2".

Any underground-explosive experts on board?...
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm no expert, but after the dubious treatment of 'atoms' in atom-bomb science, and the lengthy way in which scientists avoid answering my questions about outer-space, I am starting to think a great deal of science has been taken over by something sinister and less than interested in developing human knowledge. Probably, HAARP being featured in a movie with the same Sheen family hooked to Alex Jones garbage, either the baddies are cleverly manipulating us or HAARP is more of the same nonsense.

Tesla is not entirely BS. They successfully tested a vibration machine on MythBusters that seems believable, but can you ping an entire atmosphere without being detected?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

Since I saw Jesse Ventura pathetic 'intrusion' into "HAARP facilities", I must say the 'HAARP' discourse should be taken with truckloads of salt.

It would not surprise me one minute if the whole HAARP thing is just BS distraction/confusion, but I am not an expert but "Tufa" knows about these stuff so lets see what he comes up with.

I agree that the most logic thing would be to just put some bombs and push the button, that is what military/CIA guys are good at.

Interesting you say "there were all sorts of underground caves" in the landslide in Italy.

If I am not mistaken Chile is a big copper producer so that means there should be a lot copper mines in Chile so what will happen if you put powerful bombs there and at the same time blow up some bombs out in the sea to create waves.

Everything is possible when they have the need to create FAKE pictures.

D.Duck
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

My criticism was merely that you cannot take the energy, transfer it; make a difference. There is not much atmosphere; the pressure at sea level is approx 10m of water. If you completely vacuum a tube, the air push up the water no more than 10m. So if you have a well, there is a super thin cylindrical water pump that you attach to the host; lowering into the well. The pump, at the bottom, easily push up the water.

So, if you make a super large disturbance of the atmosphere, like zero/double the pressure, there will be almost no effect when it comes to an earthquake. A stone do not float, so 1000m of rocks would have a mass (each square meter) of 2500 tons, compare to 10 tons for the atmosphere. Eh, 10/2500 = ...

In addition to this, the speed of sound in air is 340 m/s while 5000 m/s in water, and similar high values in iron, stone, earth, etc. to imply that when a sound wave hit the ground, it will be almost totally reflected with, say, 99.9% of input energy going back up, and remaining 0.1% absorbed in the ground.

A funny thing is that, for a radio signal, you can expect 99% loss; it simply pass through in space; but if you think electrical conductivity would aid you, again come the reflection, and the energy will be reflected and go elsewhere.

So, high surface conductivity objects appear shiny, and the glass of your screen would be an insulator.

So, the HAARP must work in a completely different way; you see this is clearly complete idiocy! Even if the facility is real, it will not be dangerous!

The "radiation thing" (beams, etc) come and go, some of you old-timers possibly remember the WTC destruction by "Directed Energy Weapons" ?