David Kelly

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
pov603

Re:

Unread post by pov603 »

fred wrote:If you find yourself speeding towards a crosswalk as Alistair Darling and Tony Blair happen to shuffle across the street, you just might want to sneeze or change the song on the radio or adjust your rear-view mirror.
As the joke goes: If you had a gun with two bullets and saw Alistair Darling, Tony Blair and Saddam Hussein together, what would you do?
You'd shoot Tony Blair...twice...to be sure...
totalrecall

Re: David Kelly

Unread post by totalrecall »

I don't know about anyone else, but that photo of Alistair Campbell looks very fake. At least Campbell looks like to have been Photoshopped into the photo and possibly the policemen too? I mean everyone, including the background, is in focus. Also, look how he is "holding" or not holding his jacket? That would slip out of his fingers like that. The cropping of Campbell looks very rough too. Also the white halo effect around the background photographer's camera hand at the back left is highly suspicious; and the badly edged hand holding the microphone. It looks like the camera man, both policemen and Campbell have been inserted into this image.

My word, look at the very, very bad edging of the front policeman's shoulder. Holy Macaroly! :lol: And the black fuzz fade outline around his hat and face.

In fact, the only thing original in this photo is the front policeman's jacket I reckon. You can see the right side of his yellow jacket have straight edges (and the other policewoman as well!!)