Facebook, Twitter and the artificial new media

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
lux

Re: Facebook, Twitter and the artificial new media

Unread post by lux »

And shadows don't match. Look at shadow of arm of man in hat vs. shadow of surfboard fins.

And, ...

And, ...

icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Just what is going on here? Is this strangeness in the eyes of the beholders or almost whistle-blown impossibility?

One-leg Boy has a straight-cut footless effect, with block-pixel madness and layer-cut on these shorts.

Asian girl's left foot appears turned 90degrees right, away from her leg-track, and a right foot of size zero.

Checked-butt Girl has painted hoofs for feet...between her and Asian Girl, they are a pantomime horse.

What is the ticker-timer/strobe-ball trajectory of mini-orbs from Asian Girl? And watermark rings on her thigh?

Plus the shadows are all-over-the-place weird, everywhere.

Note, even if everything else in the picture is implausibly-kosher, a baseline edit action is the de-branding of Asian Girls's 'Billabong' top...which also has a curious left leading-edge overlay blurrage over One-Leg's chest.

Note that 'Sugar Mountain', as well as having a convex applique face, has the tan-lines of a unholidayed sun virgin.

This picture radiates puzzles out of almost every pixel ....

[edit]mini-orbs all over the place...?[/edit]

[edit] And is this not a valid observation....:
...is that they don't seem to have a leg to stand on'?[/edit]
icarusinbound

Been thinking further re this picture.

Is the hidden intercept point of Asian Girl's right upper thigh consistent with pelvic anatomy and her apparent stance? Too much leg, forward of the hips, for physical reality?

Also: these white orb-dots. I'm reminded of motion-capture tags, or freehand sketch guide-marks. Observe the dots to the viewed left of the ones I've hightlit in yellow. Limb markers? These are very-strange effects.

[edit]Woah...flippers? Come on folks, is she wearing flippers? And am I now seeing her right foot in front of her left? Lateral transpose??[/edit]
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Zucker boy's visage reminded me of this other character. Quagmire from Family Guy :lol:

icarusinbound

MrSinclair wrote:Zucker boy's visage reminded me of this other character. Quagmire from Family Guy :lol:
Very much so. And in the words of that other venerated great man of entertainment culture,
''Giggidy''
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Is this supposed to be a photograph of mr Sugar Mountain?

What about this ?
http://www.industryleadersmagazine.com/ ... -cash-out/

I thought he looked more like THIS? But who am I to say? I've never met the guy!
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Well, real or not, they got the classic white boy farmer tan lines 100% correct!
I have the same rash guard shirt the Asian girl has (Billabong). Probably real people at the beach, and added the OBVIOUS outcast MZ in, to show he is a normal beach-going party animal. He looks so out of place. They could have at least gave him a teeny tiny smile. He is on the beach for crap sakes, while the other half of the world deals with the white freeze of Arctic low pressure.

Why on earth do people buy this crap?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The clue is in the title! "Person of the Year". It does not read "Man of the Year."

"PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons. In law, man and person are not exactly synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137. "

Person - The Revised Code of Washington, RCW 1.16.080, defines a person as follows: "The term 'person' may be construed to include the United States, this state, or any state or territory, or any public or private corporation, as well as an individual."

Person - Black's Law Dictionary 6th Edition, pg. 791, defines 'person' as follows: "In general usage, a human being (i.e. natural person), though by statute term may include labor organizations, partnerships, associations, corporations, legal representatives, trustees, trustees in bankruptcy, or receivers."

Person - Oran's Dictionary of the Law, West Group 1999, defines Person as: 1. A human being (a "natural" person). 2. A corporation (an "artificial" person). Corporations are treated as persons in many legal situations. Also, the word "person" includes corporations in most definitions in this dictionary. 3. Any other "being" entitled to sue as a legal entity (a government, an association, a group of Trustees, etc.). 4. The plural of person is persons, not people (see that word). -

Person - Duhaime's Law Dictionary. An entity with legal rights and existence including the ability to sue and be sued, to sign contracts, to receive gifts, to appear in court either by themselves or by lawyer and, generally, other powers incidental to the full expression of the entity in law. Individuals are "persons" in law unless they are minors or under some kind of other incapacity such as a court finding of mental incapacity. Many laws give certain powers to "persons" which, in almost all instances, includes business organizations that have been formally registered such as partnerships, corporations or associations. -

Person, noun. per'sn. - Webster's 1828 Dictionary. Defines person as: [Latin persona; said to be compounded of per, through or by, and sonus, sound; a Latin word signifying primarily a mask used by actors on the stage.]

legal person - Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law 1996, defines a legal person as : a body of persons or an entity (as a corporation) considered as having many of the rights and responsibilities of a natural person and esp. the capacity to sue and be sued.

A person according to these definitions, is basically an entity - legal fiction - of some kind that has been legally created and has the legal capacity to be sued. The word lawful is not used within these definitions.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: The clue is in the title! "Person of the Year". It does not read "Man of the Year."

:lol: Very interesting point, Brian!

So let's see. Let's put this concept through a brief test. Just googling about, I first found this "MAN" of the year:

I then found this "PERSON" of the year:

Next, I bumped into an article of some silly blogger who has put together this fake TIME Magazine cover:

http://erickbrockway.com/2012/12/20/tim ... t-suckups/

Yeah - your point makes pretty good sense, Brian ! ^_^
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Oh yes! Obama's big on my "person" list.

What about Eva Person, on the other page, and in conjunction with the "Eve" creationist thing.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Interesting indeed ! Did you discover something here Brian ?

I can't see for sure if Hitler was a "person" or a "man" of 1938

p.s.

well I got a bit excited about this man/person stuff but WickedPedia says that TIME MaGAZINE changed the title in 1999 to include institutions :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

You've gotta love the little 'satanic horns' on these three.
Just noticed as well, black ones for the 'white dudes' and white ones for the 'black dude'.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Or someone in a special interest group got all PC and complained to Time that using the word man is misogynist. By having "Man of the Year" as opposed to "Person of the Year", those voting might be skewed and the triumphs and successes of women go overlooked.

Can never know in our "sensitive" society.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Is that Putin or Charlie Watts?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CTGal1011 wrote:Or someone in a special interest group got all PC and complained to Time that using the word man is misogynist. By having "Man of the Year" as opposed to "Person of the Year", those voting might be skewed and the triumphs and successes of women go overlooked.

Can never know in our "sensitive" society.
Creating divisions where there is none is also a favourite trick of the PTB. Stop being Divisivist! Mankind? Is that a mysogynistic term?