Ramping up for the New Year

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Sisterlover

Ramping up for the New Year

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Here's some holiday cheer for you all. This is allegedly Obama addressing the troops at Ft. Bragg.

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacente ... 6116/#name here

To really, truly enjoy the fakery, view all the pix in the slideshow, then, discuss among yourselves.
nonhocapito

Re: Ramping up for the New Year

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Sisterlover wrote:Here's some holiday cheer for you all. This is allegedly Obama addressing the troops at Ft. Bragg.

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacente ... 6116/#name here

To really, truly enjoy the fakery, view all the pix in the slideshow, then, discuss among yourselves.
"...then, discuss among yourselves"? :wacko:
how about you tell us what you found out and skip the part where you tell us what to do? <_<
Sisterlover

Re: Ramping up for the New Year

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Ah Nonho... can't you lighten up for just a minute? B)
My 'recommendation' (and it was only that, not a directive) for viewers was to 'really, truly enjoy the fakery' ie: without comments. Sometimes, the pictures just speak for themselves. But, since you asked...
I really grokked on the bomber poking into the building from the left (image #3 of 16) All of a sudden you're suddenly outdoors, in some fractal fog. In that same shot, both background and fore are in focus... it happens to be the only one. In all others, the soldiers are woefully out of focus (likely to avoid the problem of layering the images)
And, when the president salutes the troops (in #7 of 16), he's all...."Like many of you combat veterans, I lost an index finger!" Zoom right in on that shit. There's also plenty of other cropping problems visible when one looks closely (just a suggestion, though! Wouldn't want to tell you what to do! :P )
A subtle but funny one is when michelle and obama descend from Air Force One (#14 of 16). It looks like a Boney M album down the right side.
#16 of 16 is just plain creepy.
This isn't earth-shattering fakery. Like I said, it was for holiday cheer. BTW, the 'discuss among yourselves' comment is from Mike Myers' character on SNL "Linda Richman's Coffee Talk" Get outside much?