Costa Concordia incident, Friday 13 Jan 2012

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
brianv

Re: Costa Concordia incident, Friday 13 Jan 2012

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:
Just curious, Rudy Algera, but why are you systematically deleting all of your posts?

http://cluesforum.info/search.php?st=0& ... 9&start=15

You've even deleted your introduction! Why so?

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2372060
Rudy,

I am also waiting for an answer to RF's questions. Anyone is free to edit or even delete his/her own posts here now and then, but your case is rather extreme. In any case, deleting your own introduction is beyond acceptable and I will have to close your account unless you re-write your intro and provide a satisfactory explanation as to your systematic post deletions.
As am I.

Is this you Rudy? http://www.mgeni.nl/index.php
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

I wasn't going to respond to 'reichstag fireman' because I don't like his nasty insinuating way of saying things like: "...you want to flush out the Dutch members..." when I merely wanted to know if other Dutch readers of this site would like to join me in carrying out a 'reality check' on such matters as the Dutch singer claiming to have been on board when the Costa Concordia capsized. Another 'reality check' could be done to see if the alleged victims of Queens Day in Holland (Koninginnedag) were actually all properly buried or cremated - I want to see their graves with my own eyes. (Similarly, I hope people in Norway will try to find the graves of the people alledgedly killed by Breivik) Now as for the events of Queens Day in Apeldoorn, about which I have serious doubts, I intend to do some amateur sleuthing next time I visit my daughter who lives in Deventer, a town not far from Apeldoorn where that possible psyop event happened. Also, I want to try to find out more about a Dutch journalist called Gerlof Leistra who wrote a book about the only Dutch "vicsim" of 911. A Dutch follower of this site actually phoned me (my phone number was on this site in my introduction) because he was trying to find out if that woman is still alive somewhere living under another name. I have forgotten his nickname on this site, you banned him I think, for insisting on the possibility that she was a real person and not merely a computer generated image.

As for my introduction, here goes:

I'm a retired teacher, age 71
My address: Kloosterstraat 3
9717 LA Groningen
Phone: 050 - 3131336
My hobbies are short story writing and reading short stories and novels.

Many discussions taking place here are not for me, I don't know anything about space exploration, but I like reading the texts. One day I would like to write an article about actors like the "Harley guy". I spent about three years at an actors studio learning among other things how to fool people, how to pull the wool over their eyes. But that was 50 years ago, in Melbourne Australia.
I found the September Clues-site after someone on the Dutch site www.klokkenluideronline.nl (which means whistleblowers on line) referred to this site. I had never looked at other 911 sites before that.

What else could I say about myself? Perhaps that I wont be responding to anyone who gets nasty, I've had enough of that sort of thing in my life. There are a number of people here whom I certainly would not like to know in real life, so I won't react to them or answer their questions.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Rudy Algera wrote:I wasn't going to respond to 'reichstag fireman' because I don't like his nasty insinuating way... I wont be responding to anyone who gets nasty, I've had enough of that sort of thing in my life. There are a number of people here whom I certainly would not like to know in real life, so I won't react to them or answer their questions.
Rudy,

Three people just want to understand things. Why have you deleted dozens of your earlier messages, reducing them to just a dot?
Do you have an answer, please? Why are all these messages missing now? :

http://www.cluesforum.info/search.php?s ... 9&start=15

P.S. This comment of yours is very silly, shallow and insincere:
Rudy Algera wrote:..Another 'reality check' could be done to see if the alleged victims of Queens Day in Holland (Koninginnedag) were actually all properly buried or cremated - I want to see their graves with my own eyes.
Are you going to exhume every vicsim 'grave' ? With or without a state permit?! How else can you verify that it contains a corpse or cremated remains?! And if it does, how will you prove it belongs to the name on the headstone?!

Very silly talk!

EDIT:

Unless you plan to do a scientific study of alleged vicsim 'graves', Rudy. Using professional geo-physical survey instruments? Something that interests me, possibly as a DIY electronics project..

http://www.reddoggeo.com/www/barlow/
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
reichstag fireman

deleted.. sorry poor report.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reichstag fireman wrote:deleted.. sorry poor report.
And THAT is a much more palatable example of how to delete a misbegotten post; the alternative of merely posting "..." raises immediate suspicions/hackles - legitimately.
reichstag fireman

Dear Fred,

It was ^^^ this ^^^ report from EIR. It starts off plausibly enough. And the cover looks intriguing with a subheading about the crooks running Lloyd's (latest swindle, according to EIR, fake piracy off the Horn of Africa)

Yet the report tells only half the story. One in which the alleged sinkings of these ocean liners (e.g. Titanic) are real. These maritime "tragedies", says author John Hoefle, are simply exploited for financial gain by Lloyd's - by "sheering the sheep" (bankrupting the Names).

However, thanks to the insights from this forum, I am firmly of the mind that neither the "Titanic" nor the "Concordia" existed as ships in their own right.

On the 'fateful night' in 1912, what set sail (if anything) was a "sister ship" to the "Titanic". A sister ship fitted with a temporary "Titanic" name-plate. Either the RMS Olympic or the RMS Britannic. Conveniently, both were 'virtually identical' vessels to the "Titanic". :rolleyes:

The "Titanic" sailed out 10 April 1912 on its maiden voyage from Southampton. No paying passengers were aboard, just a crew of actors, with orders to wave from the decks at the cheering crowds on the dockside below. However, once out on the open seas, the ship simply discarded its temporary "Titanic" moniker and went back to being the "Olympic" / "Britannic". Before resuming the itinerary of that (genuine) ship.

The rest of the Titanic legend - the iceberg, the dearth of lifeboats, the 1,502 perished souls, the stoic pianist with his stiff upper lip tinkling away and, finally, the great titan slipping deep beneath the waves - that must be the tallest maritime story ever. :rolleyes:

As for Hoefle's report for EIR on shipping frauds, his study of Lloyd's is clearly noteworthy, but there are certain flaws within (viz "the space program"). Which is a shame.

EIR, please strive to do what you do best - producing some of the most groundbreaking material available. Earnest, documentation that for over a quarter century has brought you appreciation and respect from across the globe, even here in Blighty, the belly of the beast. :)

edit: soz.. blunders & typos-r-us tonight!
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

Video in italian :

Talks about the cost of the removal of the ship : 400 millions dollars; and when it will be done : spring 2013.
It's that I understand.

EDIT

Second video in French :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8UGhGAqt4

Talks about the first day of the Costa Concordia's hearing in Grosseto ( Tuscany )
The guy Luciano Castro is called a Costa Concordia survivor. According to him, the technical report says that the captain has got a great ( high ? ) responsability.
The second guy is the lawyer of CC's survivors, he says that the captain and CARNIVAL are responsibles because they etablish some defective mechanicals systems and some ineffective managements methods !
Last edited by Haze on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Is this the only video to be released about this since the incident?

Simon, nonhocapito, can you make out what they are saying?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The pre-trial has started at Grosetto!
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/news8.htm#15
On day 1 the stupid incident was the fault of an Indonesian helmsman according to the Master, day 2 the echosounder was at fault, it was not switched on, and day 3 the HAND OF GOD was steering the ship. The shipowner, MA, is not in attendance but blames Master and others via his lawyers. The comedy will thus continue and no real facts be presented. :unsure: :P :rolleyes:
Heiwa
Banned

Re: Costa Concordia

Unread post by Heiwa »

Heiwa wrote:It will be interesting to see what the 'Black box' or the Voyage Data Recorder says about speed, course, positions during the incident. :rolleyes:
The Voyage Data Recorder info should have been presented in court at Grosetto, Italy on October 15, 2012! But it wasn't. It seems the judge and court were not interested. :rolleyes:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

(See http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2364606)
This can't possibly be just a casual way to be holding on to a candle.
There's that familiar hand gesture ala Newtown event.
Heiwa
Banned

Re: Costa Concordia

Unread post by Heiwa »

pov603 wrote:
Heiwa wrote:
corsarino wrote:Image

from corriere.it
Nice photo of a few hundreds survivors ... but what is the wooden pier in the water right on the photo?? :P
I thought all survivors all were in the church, the Bahamas hotel or at Giglio Castello having a warm shower. And not lining up for a photo in the very small port. :rolleyes:
Doesn't it seem odd that with all the noise and commotion going on that the residents of the village would be looking on?
If so, why is it that only one bedroom light seems to be on in the house(s) overlooking the quay/jetty?
I went back to Porto Giglio the other day and took this photo:

I would then conclude that the top photo shows 'survivors' lined up for being photographed prior to being taken care of one way or another.
Dr. Giuseppe Linardi, local prefect and head of Vigili del Fuoco (Italian Civil Protection Agency) has informed that they found 3 000 beds in less than three hours on the island for these 'surviviors'.
Why at least 3 150 'surviviors' didn't stay in the warm, well protected and outfitted lifeboats that had just arrived in the port is not clear to me. It would evidently have been better to keep them there for the night than having them run around in the cold winter weather in the port.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

A new character has been added to this story in occasion of the one year anniversary. It is "Domitilla Ordini", a medical doctor, a dermatologist, who as the story goes was the on call doctor on the island and who allegedly was the first to tend to the survivors that night.

The one story about her can be read on corriere.it: http://www.corriere.it/cronache/13_genn ... cc61.shtml and in basically an identical format in several other italian websites. It is also repeated on "El Pais" here: http://noticias.lainformacion.com/mundo ... 2pwSoWzg4/ and I imagine it will soon be found, with identical content, on other news websites worldwide.
Funny how everyone finds about the same thing at the same time. It's called "free press".

The italian article linked above is incredibly rhetorical, way above the already sickening levels of mainstream media. This to me is a clear sign the article came to corriere.it directly from fakery central. It has been dropped from above, from the PR agencies that run this story to keep the psyop alive one year later.

(The non italian reader at this point must consider that, coincidentally enough, Italy is under electoral campaign for general elections as I write.)

Of course, being a product of 100% fake journalism, the article makes no sense whatsoever. I don't really know if doctor "Domitilla Ordini" exists (she has a presence on the web, which proves nothing; and of course it isn't hard to find corrupted individuals in Italy who would prostitute themselves for a buck or two, or forced by their mafia affiliations: so she might as well be real -- doesn't matter) but her story is certainly a load of crap.

She recalls helping a french woman who "only knew three italian words", and would repeat them over and over: "where's my husband, where's my husband"; in the words of the "journalist", Domitilla knew that this woman's husband's body had been found, but did not have the courage to tell her. So let me get this straight: they had found a body, and they had identified him straight away, but they had not alerted the only relative present?
Then Domitilla recalls seeing all the frightened faces of the survivors who had just escaped death, and how most of them did not speak english (and you gotta wonder how did they got around getting stuff done for them or to others on the ship, if they did not speak english).
We are also told that Domitilla still sees in her dreams a woman with a fractured face who "looked like a madonna who cried blood, resigned in her sorrow. Which was not just pain of smashed nerves and bones, but of a broken spirit. "I will never forget that look", Domitilla explains, "it explained everything, in a chilling instant, telling of those agonizing moments".

Funny how I don't remember seeing pictures of this woman with a broken face, or those of any other wounded survivor. I think fakery central is misplacing here details from the Oslo bombing. :P <_<