Trooping The Colour 2012

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
reichstag fireman

Trooping The Colour 2012

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

"Trooping The Colour" is a lavish ceremony that takes place every year in London to mark the Queen of England's Official Birthday.

The Queen has two birthdays - one Official, one unofficial. Her Official birthday is actually the fake one, if you get the drift.

Appropriately enough, this year's fake birthday jamboree was jam-packed with all manner of video forgery.

What an extraordinary spectacle! No less than two hours 34 minutes and 49 seconds of absolute nonsense.

I'm only half way through watching it (whew, 'tis heavy going) but this gem, below, came in bang on hour one.

Just marvel at the mind-boggling proportions to it. Wonder at the heights and sizes of the people shown. They are completely out of scale. It's a clear composition fake.

These few frames are but the tip of the iceberg. The footage of "live" marching bands cuts repeatedly to war propaganda. Yet when the camera returns to the "live" band, not a beat, nor a step, has been missed. How so?

At 29m30s, Brenda apparently alights from her royal carriage. Perfectly to cue, the tenor bell of a clock chimes. Military precision, eh?! But in those few frames just try playing Find The Lady. Where'd she go? :lol: And where did the two footmen go, too?

The camera glances briefly away, ostensibly to afford the old gal some dignity. And Quite right too. Yet in those few seconds with no media glare, Brenda, 86, somehow shimmies up the podium to observe the ongoing parade. Spritely old thing she is, gawd bless her.

And who says the Brits have lost their competitive edge in the creative industries?!

This unbelievable guff, courtesy of that legendary duo of swindlers - the BBC and the Palace - surely rivals anything conjured up by Hollywood or even NASA.
fbenario

Re: Trooping The Colour 2012

Unread post by fbenario »

reichstag fireman wrote:Just marvel at the mind-boggling proportions to it. Wonder at the heights and sizes of the people shown. They are completely out of scale. It's a clear composition fake.
How odd, I never thought this ceremony was faked in some way. When I was younger, I was actually in London on today's date, her Official Birthday, and my parents took me to see the Trooping Of The Colours. I remember seeing some kind of organized event, with a long parade of official-looking personages and the Queen in some form of carriage. God knows what kind of production I was seeing, but I can certainly vouch that something took place on this day when I was little.

I remember my father took pictures of this 'event' that I saw a number of times over the years in looking back at our souvenirs, but now at age 82 (and my mother at age 89) he has long since gotten rid of all his slides and photo albums during multiple declutterings of the house and throwing stuff away.
reichstag fireman

Re: Trooping The Colour 2012

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Hi..

No doubt there was and still is a Trooping the Colour ceremony. Although what it entails and who participates on the day, is open to question.

The interest here is in the broadcast footage of the event.

The BBC's television broadcast was presented to us as "live". Yet we can see that it is a product of fakery. That includes frame composition and very heavy splicing.

Probably using footage from several "full scale rehearsals" in recent weeks, and library footage from previous years, and from other events.

Footage spliced in from the dress rehearsals will be absent spectators. Hence the composite frame fakery to add the crowds, and boost the royals' on-screen popularity.

There are also huge and inexplicable gaps in the chronology of the broadcast, evident from basic time-checking. Those gaps are perhaps best understood as due to old footage being spliced into the "live" broadcast.

The still images from the event should raise even more eyebrows..

BBC: Looking down the Mall towards Buckingham Palace

Daily Mail/EPA: Looking up the Mall towards Admiralty Arch
:o
(check out that image with ELA..)

Lots more dodgy images at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thday.html