'Boat People Tragedy' - Lampedusa Oct3, 2013

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
mayor

Re: 'Boat People Tragedy' - Lampedusa Oct3, 2013

Unread post by mayor »

dblitz wrote:Eritrean news has footage from on-board the boat, so they say.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yTF6L9Sins

There is some serious wobbling in this clip, especially around 2:10.

I've seen this before in backdrops, assuming it was a green-screen, but how does it come about when it's the whole scene?

http://www.eritrea-chat.com/video-captu ... t-tragedy/
an observation on the video: how the hell are the rough movements of these characters explained?? the camera pans over the doomed passengers just fine, but when anyone moves, it's jerky as if the fps have taken a sudden dip.

but, if sea sickness has got you down, just watch between 4:27-4:30 when, inexplicably, the footage jumps several frames in an instant!
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Re: Eritrean and Somali Boat Before Sinking video, above:
I watched that and thought it was a bit odd that somebody was openly filming the commission of a crime. Right next to the wheel-house, no less, thereby potentially recording incriminating evidence not only against the individual passengers, but also the captain. Especially considering,

"The current law considers all irregular migrants suspects in the crime of "clandestinity" and punishes anyone accused of facilitating landings."
source:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=11136094

But even so, how did the camera survive an unintended dip in the ocean? Maybe we're being played, not that there's anything new about that. Maybe it's a boatload of legal migrant workers happily on their way home.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

But even so, how did the camera survive an unintended dip in the ocean?
Well, I know an SD card can handle a washing machine cycle :lol:
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

"Coincidentally", official release on October 11 in the U.S.A. of the movie "Captain Phillips" starring Tom Hanks (apparently these days he is into boat stories :P) about Captain Richard Phillips' story and the 2009 hijacking by Somali pirates of the US-flagged MV Maersk Alabama, "the first American cargo ship to be hijacked in two hundred years". Here in Japan, official release=November 29.
Quote from the trailer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535109/) "People will be talking about it for a long time to come". :wacko:

Want some more popcorn?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

dblitz wrote: Simon, is the fact that the glitch only affects the face due to the nature of the video compression, in that it only updates the data for areas of the frame that change from frame to frame, so any glitch that might show up will not affect pixels that are not being 'updated?' Or do we still get these effects even when backgrounds or other people are moving around? It is a mystery I would love to solve but I have not looked at it closely or at length.
Dblitz,

Take a look at these two "ZOMBIE GLITCHES" - as I like to call them (from an old post of mine in the Boston Marathon thread):
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2384478#p2384478

As you can see, the second one (from the NASA control room) features other moving people in the background - yet only the 'flight director's' face is affected. A rather puzzling video artifact, no?
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I've been watching a lot of 'Zombie glitch' youtubes through the day and I have also found a few that seem to affect faces without affecting background movement.

I have always put it down to compression artefacts and just moved along, but the twelve year old in me isn't going to rule out zombification followed by reptilian/demonic possession of political or media personalities, especially given the extraordinary crimes of these people and the forces they must be opening themselves up to. Shape-shifting alien possession is always going to be the one of the best explanations for Alex Jones, and he has a few clips with reptoungue, repteeth and slit eye effects. I have to say, some of these eye 'morphs,' while they could be fake, are very creepy and often seem to suit the people showing them better than human eyes.

Today I learned that the latest AAA video game release, Grand Theft Auto 5 has a plot involving reptilian conspiracies and is also full of 'Illuminati' symbolism. It is the fastest selling entertainment release in history, and that includes movies, CD's, everything. It made 10 billion dollars in three days. That means that a storyline born of Ickean style alien or transdimensional covert invasion conspiracy has become, within a few days, one of the most popular storylines in modern history, and it's interactive. In addition, it is married to a transgressive, trauma based, open world experience in which you play a criminal who can commit literally any crime. It includes a scene in which your character tortures another person at length. You really have to ask why they are main-streaming this. But then, they don't have a lot of original ideas, do they? Conspiracies are 'cool' now, but GTA was always known for realism, not sci-fi.

Predictive programming? Revelation of the method? Dis-information? Recruitment tool?

Now, I know I watched too many freakish videos today, and maybe I got a bit zombified myself, but there are some strange patterns that emerge. One is that, while compression anomalies are a decent initial explanation, you have to wonder why the features so often still maintain a vague coherence. I mean eyes, lips, chins etc. They warp and meld and generally look wrong, but are often still identifiable as the things they are. This, even when there are large movements of the head where you would expect a general smearing over of everything as the errant pixels did their thing. What you often find is that the distortion follows the facial feature it affects, overwriting areas it moves into. To put it another way, it seems to apply to a region of the face, rather than a region of the frame. Almost as if it is 'face' data that is being transmitted, rather than 'frame' data, if you get my drift.

There is also often a degree of transparency involved, or a hind of 'halo' effect (described by some monster hunters as an energy or holographic field) and it seems to me this cannot be a software issue as it almost certainly points to the CCD failing to pick up photons (if such things exist) when it should. I even saw one video where Obama's hand was almost transparent. I find it hard to believe that software can fail in this way. It can't be interference in wired or wireless transmission because that would effect the entire frame, I think. It could be a failure in the CCD itself, but this is solid state tech that has existed for decades and surely any such issues have been resolved, and why would it be intermittent?

It's a bit like if you record background noise on a music recording. If you can rule out a faulty recording device, it could be the sound of the internal mechanism, but this seems hard to conceive of in the case of digital video. If you were able to rule that out, you would probably next assume a second sound source in the studio or whatever. I wouldn't rule out something existing between the subject and the CCD, but without a PHD in exobiology, I'm at loss to explain what that could be. Just thinking about how these systems work, I can't see it being compression, I can't see that software 'fails' in this way, like other mechanisms, but I could be wrong. I would add that these people have the best cameras, the fastest computers (including live real-time CGI overlay, I hear) and a monopoly on bandwidth, so the claims of low bit-rate, bad compression and such don't do it for me, but again, I might be wrong, I'm no expert, just observing and thinking for now.

Why does it happen to faces, hands, and other body parts, but not trees, cars, etc? I have yet to see a home video with this going on. It always seems to happen to people who are lying criminals. Surely by now someone would have debunked it with footage of something other than a person.

For now, I'm keeping an open mind, but I'm going to start analysing the bunch of vids I downloaded and make some .gifs and stuff and work on this some more.

Another possibility is that the Illu-media-ti wasted half my day chasing a deliberately created myth they wrote into their video compression algorithm.
simonshack
Administrator

sharing wrote:"Coincidentally", official release on October 11 in the U.S.A. of the movie "Captain Phillips" starring Tom Hanks (apparently these days he is into boat stories :P) about Captain Richard Phillips' story and the 2009 hijacking by Somali pirates of the US-flagged MV Maersk Alabama, "the first American cargo ship to be hijacked in two hundred years". Here in Japan, official release=November 29.
Quote from the trailer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535109/) "People will be talking about it for a long time to come". :wacko:

Want some more popcorn?
OMG, dear sharing - thanks for - uh - sharing!

Tom Hanks really is the N°1 Hollywool darling - when it comes to bullcrap-upholding movies. This "CAPTAIN PHILLIPS" movie casts an American cargo ship as the hapless target of a bunch of Somali pirates... Y'a know, there are NO heavily-armed US NAVY warships whatsoever around that area, no, no, no : these North-African waters are REALLY DANGEROUS for any daring commercial US vessel to enter ! :lol:

Grab just one handful of popcorn and watch the trailer - you won't need to watch no more of this film - promise !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ASoBrFGlc
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

simonshack
Administrator

Oh - and unsurprisingly, this last bullcrap-upholding movie "CAPTAIN PHILLIPS" is by film director Paul Greengrass - the very same clown behind the horrid "UNITED 93" - one of many propaganda movies made around the "9/11-Shanksville-plane-and-its-valiant-US-heroes").

And when is "CAPTAIN PHILLiPS " - the movie - scheduled for release, you may ask?

Well... <_<
Greengrass's film ["CAPTAIN PHILLIPS"] about the Maersk Alabama hijacking in 2009 is based on the book "A Captain's Duty" and stars Tom Hanks.
It film was shot in the Summer of 2012 in Massachusetts, Virginia and Malta. It will be released on 11 October 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Greengrass
"It film was shot"? Jeez, even Wickedpedia cannot be trusted for proper grammar & spelling these days...

And how many Hollywool films are to be released on October 11, 2013 - three days from now? What will happen on October 11, 2013? (Good gracious - I just HATE to play Nostradamus!) And what if something bad really happens three days from now? Will I be immediately suspected of having insider knowledge?

Damn - that would be a real bummer! :lol:
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

:puke:

God, I just can't stomach that crap. Tom Hanks is annoying enough as it is, but add a Bostonian accent and you've got 5 stars on the vomit scale. I can't believe anyone would actually sit through 2 hours of this garbage and then walk out of the theater thinking they just saw a movie based on a "real" story.

It seems that's the M.O. of psyops these days. Create a fake story, let it run in the newspapers for a week and then make a Hollywood movie out of it. That's what people will remember. Disgusting.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

anonjedi2 wrote:It seems that's the M.O. of psyops these days. Create a fake story, let it run in the newspapers for a week and then make a Hollywood movie out of it. That's what people will remember. Disgusting.
And after seeing the movie/tv show of the 'event', most folks will adamantly state they 'know' that the video portrayal shows the 'truth' about the event - and won't be interested in pondering whether they've been lied to.

Just like with 9/11, about which nearly everyone will say they 'saw' with their own eyes planes fly into buildings.