Stephen Hawking Hoax

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Re: Stephen Hawking Hoax

Postby Critical Mass on February 15th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Kham wrote:Then I said to myself, what the heck was that? Then I explored it and found that there were three distinct backgrounds.

Technically there appears to be two distinct "background environments" which, as you say, have been made superficially similar... however I'll bear partial responsibility for the use of the "three" as I did mention a "third view".

I won't respond to your psychology "lesson" or whether or not an interview means or implies a single sitting as they seem to invite likely fruitless discussion.

I just hope from now on you'll be more careful with your analyses (and you presumably took some time to make your first jpeg image... and then the second).

As it happens I agree the video is "off" in some manner & I have no idea how the maltreated Hawkings dumb-y is communicating with the interviewer (heck I get the vague impression that Hawkings responses are dubbed onto a separate soundtrack... although it's obviously difficult to confirm).
Critical Mass

Postby Fake Eater on February 17th, 2016, 5:22 am

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxEtofitkuE
At 2m and 10m10s, looks like full control of mouth function doesn't it? Where is his mouth joystick that most humans who are paralyzed from neck down seems to have? That joystick represents their connection to the world, it is their voice, movement and independence. Is it not odd that someone would give up their ability to move around and manipulate things in uncountable ways in favour of a multiple choice system? Are any of the options on that multiple choice system of his "help"? Regardless, his computer could interface with the chair or anything else in the world you could connect a programmable logic controller to (endless limits, automation tech). The "genius" using inefficient technology doesn't ring any alarm bells? If your science god is real, there are signs of abuse. If that's real and you aren't genuinely concerned for his well being, your judgment may be impaired.
However, I should warn you, it's just a bad scam with a shit cover, classic "untouchable" Keyser Soze technique. Except they are also playing with the same emotions that make you protect babies. Power is an illusion created by the believer. Do your homework before you mentally bow down, you may be embarrassed when you find out your lord is latex. Make no bones about it, the jokes on you. (51m27s punchline)

*For tips on how you can build your own "science god", research topic via youtube: "Kuato open your mind"
Fake Eater

Postby CluedIn on April 13th, 2016, 4:25 am

Stephen Hawking is backing a project to send tiny spacecraft to another star system within a generation. They would travel trillions of miles; far further than any previous craft. A $100m (£70m) research programme to develop the computer chip-sized "starships" was launched by the billionaire Yuri Milner, supported by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

The concept is to reduce the size of the spacecraft to about the size of a chip used in electronic devices. (I wonder if they will reduce the size of the astronots like in the movie Fantastic Voyage where they shrank the scientists and injected them into the human body?) The idea is to launch a thousand of these mini-spacecraft into the Earth's orbit. Each would have a solar sail. This is like a sail on a boat - but it is pushed along by light rather than the wind. A giant laser on Earth would give each one a powerful push, sending them on their way to reaching 20% of the speed of light.

Pure comedy. The sails/kite-like things with their laser push are illustrated at about the 1:40 mark in the video in the link.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36025706
CluedIn

Postby ICfreely on April 13th, 2016, 7:41 am

CluedIn wrote:The concept is to reduce the size of the spacecraft to about the size of a chip used in electronic devices. (I wonder if they will reduce the size of the astronots like in the movie Fantastic Voyage where they shrank the scientists and injected them into the human body?)

:lol:

CluedIn wrote:The idea is to launch a thousand of these mini-spacecraft into the Earth's orbit. Each would have a solar sail. This is like a sail on a boat - but it is pushed along by light rather than the wind.

Bill Nye's also in on the 'mini-spacecraft sailing light waves (particles?)' racket.

Bill Nye celebrates solar sail deployment by LightSail spacecraft

You may be able to spot the spacecraft from the ground [ :rolleyes: ]

The group, co-founded by astronomer Carl Sagan, has been working for more than a decade to launch a spacecraft powered by solar sails – ultra-thin sheets of mirrored surfaces designed to capture the momentum from solar energy photons. The small, continuous acceleration allows a spacecraft propelled by solar sails to reach high speeds over time without any fuel.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/bill-nye-celebrates-solar-sail-deployment-by-lightsail-spacecraft-1.3104534

No wind. No fuel. Just a post-modern CGI light/mirror show.

CluedIn wrote:A giant laser on Earth would give each one a powerful push, sending them on their way to reaching 20% of the speed of light.

Why not? If a giant laser on Earth can 'prove' we went to the Moon, anything's possible. Maybe someday ULTRA-MEGA-GIANT lasers aimed at the 'lunar reflectors' will keep the Moon from crashing into Earth.
ICfreely

Postby pov603 on April 13th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Searching the Cosmos with nothing more than a micro-processor...Fish'n'chips in other words...
pov603

Postby fbenario on April 14th, 2016, 12:56 am

pov603 wrote:Fish'n'chips

Oh, how nicely droll of you. Awesome.
fbenario

Postby elmoastro on April 16th, 2016, 5:52 am

Hawking is a litmus test. War of the Worlds-esque. Belief is a motherfucker to reason & observation. Belief is reality to those who believe. That's the crux. It's ultimately a matter of human behavior and programming. The firewall of programming is a default to labels & name-calling.

The drooling sad man who can't feed himself as astro-physicist who writes books one eye-blink at a time and best-sells them, yet can't take a shit without a nurse maid to clean him up defies all reason. Hawking could "say" anything but the same 9/11 hijack is in place in that the PC programming won't allow the questioning of a wheelchaired retard, no offense to those who are slowed down by their biological limits. And no offense to the victim Hawking. It's a psycho's game.
elmoastro

Previous

Return to Worldwide media deceptions