Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Pug

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

here's an interesting site / article by a guy claiming to have worked for the NSA.

"What could make a plane disappear from civilian radar while at 36,000 feet yet still be visible on military radar? ONE THING, and it looks like a UFO (as some have speculated) only it's attached to a boeing jet - the antenna on a U.S. Air Force AWACS plane."

"AMERICA HAS THAT PLANE AND IS PROBABLY WATERBOARDING THE FREESCALE ENGINEERS RIGHT NOW, EXTRACTING CHINESE MILITARY SECRETS. If the plane is now "found" in pieces it will mean "they" gave up on the B.S. story line and decided to ditch it somewhere rather than use it on the Petronas towers or the Sears tower."

Source: http://jimstonefreelance.com/

Pug
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Huh?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:Huh?
Pug, have you got the slightest inkling of what this site is about? I hope the moderators see fit to delete the garbage you left.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just guessing (and hoping) - but I think what Pug finds 'interesting' in that idiotic Jim Stone(-head) article is, well, its sheer idiotic nature. I cannot help but feel that one of the prime motives for the Nutwork to relentlessly keep concocting silly stories such as this latest, "mysterious passenger-plane disappearance" (chock-full of what I like to call 'conspiracy candies' / or, red herrings if you will) - is to ridicule and discredit ALL independent researchers (such as ourselves) - in the eyes of the public / the masses.

Think about it: at this time, there can hardly be a higher priority for the Nutwork to keep reinforcing the (already long-'popularized') notion that "you cannot trust ANYTHING that you read on the internet". Thus, they feel a need to flood the web with asinine conspiracy theories such as this Jim Stone article - actually published on BEFORE IT'S NEWS.com which (PLEASE NOTE) mixes UFO garbage with "fake photoshopping" clues...

Extracts:
Case Closed: HIJACKED by AWACS
"ONE THING, and it looks like a UFO (as some have speculated) only it’s attached to a boeing jet – the antenna on a U.S. Air Force AWACS plane. The fact that this missing jet vanished from civilian radar yet remained visible on more robust military radars proves well enough for me that this indeed was an AWACS hijacking, just like we saw on 9/11 where AWACS planes were seen on video observing if not controlling the crashes into the twin towers." :huh: :blink:
(...)
"In this scenario, we now have: The plane did a u-turn and flew the other way for a now admitted full hour. THAT supports the Awacs story.
Obvious fake photoshopping of “terrorists”. THAT supports the Awacs story.
Cell phones still ringing, which would only be possible with a safe landing. THAT supports the Awacs story
Missing black boxes. THAT supports the Awacs story (the plane is obviously intact)."
(...)
"If the plane is now “found” in pieces it will mean “they” gave up on the B.S. story line and decided to ditch it somewhere rather than use it on the Petronas towers or the Sears tower."
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... edium=feed
I'm afraid that we should expect a long string of ridiculous "private internet investigators" to emerge in the future - with the specific mission of poisoning the well of sensible / rational research performed on sites such as ours. The only hijacking going on here - is that of the people's ability to discern the wheat from the chaff. "Ace Baker" and "Dallas Goldbug", to name but two, are prime examples of this ongoing Nutwork strategy.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

More of the same old same old. "Tearful"/smiling widow ("Danica Weeks") with 11-month toddler - performing on Australian "9 News":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqTcxCTYM8
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

More smiles here - a car allegedly drove through a crowd at an Austin music event. Watch @ 18 seconds, the girl is smiling as she describes people flying all over the place.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/us/texas- ... ?hpt=hp_t2
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Guys,

of course I know what the site is all about! There isn't a call for an aggressive attack here. Hold your horses.

Simon's perception was correct. I didn't feel the need to spell it out so a five year old could get it, but perhaps I did. It's obvious this person's site is spreading more nonsense and to also discredit the detailed, more technologically thorough minds belonging to those I find on this forum.

The interesting thing is his piece is spreading all around the net, with Tweeting folk hash-tagging the AWACS and copying and pasting his 'CASE CLOSED' statement.

I won't be offended if it's deleted, however I was simply making readers aware of what else is being spread and by who.

Pug
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Also..

This whole Freescale company is getting lots of mentions, too.

"AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar. 8, 2014-- Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE:FSL) has confirmed that 20 of its employees were confirmed passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing."

Source: http://media.freescale.com/phoenix.zhtm ... highlight=

Is the "Car Crashes Into SXSW Crowd In Austin; 2 Fatalities Reported' story just an Austin coincidence? - Source: Huffington Post - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/1 ... 54226.html

US Headquarters:
Freescale Semiconductor Inc
Corporate Headquarters
6501 William Cannon Drive West
Austin, Texas 78735
USA
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Pug wrote:Guys,

of course I know what the site is all about! There isn't a call for an aggressive attack here. Hold your horses.

Simon's perception was correct. I didn't feel the need to spell it out so a five year old could get it, but perhaps I did. It's obvious this person's site is spreading more nonsense and to also discredit the detailed, more technologically thorough minds belonging to those I find on this forum.

The interesting thing is his piece is spreading all around the net, with Tweeting folk hash-tagging the AWACS and copying and pasting his 'CASE CLOSED' statement.

I won't be offended if it's deleted, however I was simply making readers aware of what else is being spread and by who.

Pug
aggressive attack? I think not!

I for one can't fathom how a member of this site would entertain being on a garbage web-site like that -- never mind bringing it here!

Simon, that Weeks thing is the Joker(Dzohkar) in drag!
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

23:00 - 13th March 2014; and the BBC's 'Newsnight' programme is now talking to Hudson River plane landing pilot - Captain Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger on his opinion of the missing airliner, not to mention that "the US is now involved in the search, sending out warships...'

People, 'professionals' or otherwise, of other hoaxes, psy-ops, et al, are they obligated, at the drop of a hat, to take part in future storylines of the same ilk?
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Is it a coincidence that the other 777 'accident' was on an ASIAna airline and this 777 incident originated in malAySIA? Each is an obvious hoax (just for laffs, google KTVU 777 if you haven't heard the 'racist joke' based on the pilot's names). And the number 777 is a magic number in many traditions, from Christianity to Crowley. Is there a message here?

And what about the connections to the show 'LOST'. Someone else has noticed, as well as the connections between LOST and The Twilight Zone. Hmmmm.... In any case, this guy has found some concrete evidence, though I find him a bit too slow talking for my taste. Not to be a spoiler, but the number on the plane is 07932 or the number of passengers (239) and plane number ([3]70) backwards of the current 'lost' 777.

The LOST connection.

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk9rjJmY9rI&hd=1[/Youtube]

The Twilight Zone

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidAxpOakUQ&hd=1[/Youtube]
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

lux wrote:Image

It's just a photo of a woman talking on a phone with a tear pasted onto her cheek.
As per protocol for these fake "grief" photos, the woman is oblivious to the presence of a photographer invading her personal space during an intensely emotional moment.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Pug wrote:23:00 - 13th March 2014; and the BBC's 'Newsnight' programme is now talking to Hudson River plane landing pilot - Captain Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger on his opinion of the missing airliner, not to mention that "the US is now involved in the search, sending out warships...'

People, 'professionals' or otherwise, of other hoaxes, psy-ops, et al, are they obligated, at the drop of a hat, to take part in future storylines of the same ilk?
So if Flight 370 is "found", can we expect to see the passengers chillin' out on the wings like they're at a social mixer down at the local nightclub?

antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote:*
More of the same old same old. "Tearful"/smiling widow ("Danica Weeks") with 11-month toddler - performing on Australian "9 News":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqTcxCTYM8
Don't know if it's me, but she seems far to young to have under gone a face lift, with some sort of implants around her cheek bones.

Edit : Just watched the other video of her being interviewed, she says they went through a major car accident on December 30th.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

This woman's facial structure is unnatural in the extreme. Any synchronisation between her jaw, and what she's supposedly saying, appears more like a poorly-dubbed RT interview lash-up.

It's disturbing to watch, not in terms of empathy for her suffering, but in the weird conflict of voice pitches, random cyclic emotion displayed, and head/eyes swivel movements. The overall effect is so jarring as to cause utter confusion to the viewer, and defies convention either as reality, or a construct.

And the left (as viewed, her right) jawline...there's something seriously odd going on there. This leading/trailing boundary point is always so telling...I'm reminded of a undersized water-balloon stretched over the endoskeleton of a Furby (and I'm not being uncharitable, just disturbed).

Also- there's a heck of a lot of docudrama footage pre-taken of the missing man, in this piece. And he left his wedding ring at home, 'in case anything went wrong' (such a non-intuitive action)...was it His Precious? One ring to rule them all.