Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
lux

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Unread post by lux »

gwynned wrote:I heard from a Canadian friend that coverage of the missing plane is limited in Canada and Europe and people are wondering why it continues to be big news in the US. Still 2 stories on NBC today bring the total now to 431! Latest is the director of Lord of the Rings has offered his private jet to the cause. :lol: Is the US audience being specifically targeted? If so, why?

I think the punchline of this hoax is going to be some sort of legislation and that would limit it to one particular country. I'm guessing some sort of chipping program is coming to the USA.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

gwynned wrote:I heard from a Canadian friend that coverage of the missing plane is limited in Canada and Europe and people are wondering why it continues to be big news in the US. Still 2 stories on NBC today bring the total now to 431! Latest is the director of Lord of the Rings has offered his private jet to the cause. :lol: Is the US audience being specifically targeted? If so, why?
Just like when James Cameron offered his sub during the whole BP nonsense...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, I agree. I really think Americans (well let's be fair, Westerners) are very good at fooling themselves and ceasing their curiosity after a certain point. For Americans it must satisfy their outrageous Hollywood fueled imaginations and for others simply imagining Americans who criticize the U.S.A. is enough to lead them somewhere. I almost have the sense Snowden and the like have largely been created for the larger purpose of convincing the world nations that America has some intellectual prowess at self-criticism (which, in fact, it does not). I have met countless Europeans and Aussies who are baffled by the idea of the disappearance story being completely fabricated, but Americans are some of the most gullible. fbenario will insist they are the most gullible.

So as for the chipping program coming out of a need to "locate" unbelievably untraceable human beings, I honestly wouldn't be surprised. But since a lot of these PsyOps seem to serve as battering rams for various legislations, I also wouldn't be surprised if it targeted multiple countries. Whatever the cabal can get their muddy little mitts on.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Westerners are certainly gullible. No argument there. Are we more gullible than the rest of the world? Maybe. We certainly have more than our share of Hollywood-ism aimed at us.

Too bad about the Australian gun control thing, though. Aussies seem to have swallowed the Port Author psy-op much more readily than the Americans swallowed Sandy Hook and its many related psy-ops.

Bang, bang. :P
Last edited by lux on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:Westerners are certainly gullible. No argument there. Are we more gullible than the west of the world? Maybe. We certainly have more than our share of Hollywood-ism aimed at us.

Too bad about the Australian gun control thing, though. Aussies seem to have swallowed the Port Author psy-op much more readily than the Americans swallowed Sandy Hook and its many related psy-ops.

Bang, bang. :P
If it wasn't for cluesforum they'd probably be a lot more gullible.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Personally, I don't think Americans are any more gullible than the rest of the world. That has nothing to do with test scores, or being able to speak several languages, or anything in that area. Really.

For example, folks in the former Soviets were atheists, so they thought they were pragmatic, but then they would eat up state supported ancient astronaut stories with a spoon.

We might need to vent a bit from time to time on here about the people surrounding us, but I think if it wasn't universal, the lies and fakery being pushed on the world wouldn't work.
hoi.polloi

Thanks, guivre. I am slowly coming to that understanding myself. People are just people, and except for a few folks sprinkled across the Earth, we all fall for similar garbage.

I think that's something this "missing flight" thing thankfully failed to do in the way previous PsyOps succeeded. People are becoming more open to the possibility that they overlooked something major in the world when it comes to how information and rumor are distributed.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:fbenario will insist they are the most gullible.
Americans as a whole generally think they 'know-it-all', and so have no reason to consider alternate explanations for anything. "I know it happened that way, I saw it on TV."

The arrogance of certainty makes it SO easy for TPTB to feed America its bullshit stories, knowing the stories will be lapped-up wholesale, no questions asked. Paired with the vile miasma of right-wing hatred and intolerance, the gullibility of America is really quite stunningly unpleasant.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:fbenario will insist they are the most gullible.
Americans as a whole generally think they 'know-it-all', and so have no reason to consider alternate explanations for anything. "I know it happened that way, I saw it on TV."

The arrogance of certainty makes it SO easy for TPTB to feed America its bullshit stories, knowing the stories will be lapped-up wholesale, no questions asked. Paired with the vile miasma of right-wing hatred and intolerance, the gullibility of America is really quite stunningly unpleasant.
I agree. There's an insightful article on the Fakeologist about American Exceptionalism being the first psyop. Frankly, I had never thought of that before but that only further supports the theory. The idea is so embedded in the psyche it can't be seen but permeates everything like the air we breathe. Even I have to admit that, while I can intellectually recognize the programming, it's hard to shed the feeling of self importance that comes with being an American.

So what are we to make of the fact that these recent psyops have done everything to DEflate the American ego, most recently the (clearly fake) Ft. Hood deja vu massacre? Soldier on soldier violence, more revelations from Snowden about spying on Americans, etc. And why is the US being targeted with ever more absurd stories about MH370? Recently Jon Stewart on the Daily Show took a shot at CNN for doing a piece on their coverage of the story! It's a Seinfeld 'show about NOTHING' episode about about a show about nothing episode being played out on the world stage, but one, I believe, with a punch line that, once revealed, will put to rest forever the idea of American exceptionalism.

When the truth is finally undeniable to even the truest believers of the almighty black box it will be like the bully in the schoolyard being the victim of a joke standing naked within a circle of his former victims relishing the pleasure of their 'last laugh.'

In this case we have a story that makes no sense at all (how can someone lose a jumbo jet??) and is repeatedly changed and contradicted. No evidence is ever provided. The media asks no probing questions but focuses on speculation and 'expert testimony'. The 'officials' are obviously incompetent, but being 'MalAySIAN' most Americans expect that! Do they even have schools there? :D :D :D

Does this hoax have something to do with ASIA? After all, the only other serious 'incident' involving a 777 was the ASIAna airline that 'crashed' in San Francisco and that infamous gaff (some call a racist joke) from KTVU on the names of the pilots. Holy Fuk. Those funny Asians and their funny names. :o

Keep laughing Amerca. More hot air. More 'pop.'
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Everyone's got their own local know-it-all take, though. For example country folk think they know it all because city folks have no common sense. City folk think they know better than country folk because country folk are uneducated rubes, etc.

I maintain Americans are no better or worse than the rest of the world when it comes to falling in these traps.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

America is 'Big Mother.' She doesn't listen, she knows whats best for all, and sometimes it hurts. Other times it feels great - Bitch.

'God is not in might, but in right.' - Prince Alexander Nevsky.

Americans have it the wrong way around. Her entertainment culture is the mother of harlots, prophesied to fall. The media makes an image of the beast, the false reality, for the people to worship.

America makes some great and enlightening art, but it is not popularized. Look at these lyrics by Chuck Shuldiner, of the band Death. I think they are about TV:

---

Zero Tolerance

In the dark of night...
Abusing a portion of light
While others are sleeping
And some are escaping
A serpent spews out fantasy-
Unjustified blasphemy
That cannot be condoned

[Solo: Schuldiner]

It must be strange to not have lived
So far into existence

This is not a test of power
This is not a game to be lost or won
Let justice be done

[Chorus:]
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God

[Solo: Schuldiner / Solo: Koelble]

Karma comes crashing down
Leaving a very deep scar
Exposing a door to the
Source of a verbal whore
Machines supply the altar
Where virtuous lives are sacrificed

[Solo: Koelble]

It must be strange to not have lived
So far into existence

This is not a test of power
This is not a game to be lost or won
Let justice be done

---

I look at the colonies like teenage children of the old world. Canada is the idealist smart arse Lisa Simpson type, a bit frenchy intellectual, but fully sold-out. America is a big loud obnoxious but highly intelligent Jock, thinks he is in control, and home to the 'intelligentsia.' Australia is the kid brother, trying to impress, wearing hand me downs while strapped to a table with wires going into his head. He has a knife in his boot that no one noticed. I hope.
hoi.polloi

dblitz, sounds like the dysfunctional members of a family alright. You could make a joke about the relative size of the fat-asses of this family like America, UK, Australia (and Mexico).

Not that it's here or there in the "missing airplane" debacle but I assert if you count the 132 or so "countries" as demographics rather than personalities, you find that a lot of stuff (and hidden knives in boots) goes overlooked perfectly happily by the propagandists. They are not very concerned about an uprising. They are just determined to do their studies.

I think guivre is suggesting it is no easier to generalize about a country than it is to generalize about common population sizes. For instance, 8 million people make up the Netherlands or Israel or the residents and tourists of New York City. TV binds such enormous groups together according to demographics, the brainchild of the Jewish government psychologists like Freud and Bernays. Mere numbers have such varied dynamics, no matter how you title them.

People don't really believe in small cultures like CluesForum, Fakeologist or their nemeses — the unknown "perps" we're always complaining about. People think that the large size or large population of a country makes it more important. I would advise we don't get caught up in that illusion. We are failing to see the importance in the details. If you take 'us' to mean all people on the planet, there is a relatively small number of us "waking up" and there is probably a relatively small number of us working for "The Man" and trying to put people back to sleep. The rest are just experimenting on each other on a daily basis using every available power they've given over to their personal greed.

This is why I think that even though it may be personally important for us individuals to maintain "races" and identities we use to sort and map the world of humanity, and it's certainly amusing to joke about heavens of French chefs and hells of Italian armies or however the joke goes now (there are countless variations) these things are not important to the hypnotists. The hypnotists are psychologists and scientists with too much brain and not enough heart. And the Henry Kissingers, Bushes, Blairs, Not-a-yahoos, Chainies and crime families that benefit are not necessarily fully responsible, even as they may sometimes contribute encouragement to these cold inhumane studies.

The real problem is the military intelligentsia that is both out of control and out of its bloody mind. It truly is a brand of insanity they've sold themselves as something greater.

Look at the way this latest PsyOp resembles the same old 9/11 shit we saw a dozen years ago. Computer texture faces warped ridiculously. Deliberate lack of information. Stretching credulity of the news while preserving conspiracy limited hangouts.

It's performed exactly like a study. They are just studying us, these CIA and MI6 or whatever psychologists. They want to take people apart and watch them tick, trying to find the soul they don't believe in.

I think the results of the "disappearing airlines" isn't any sort of better world or inevitable collapse of unsustainable practices or any optimistic picture like you've drawn (except for us optimists who long for it) but a kind of unnecessarily cynical and depressing method for the elites to try to bind the world to a common story/vision even at the expense of our trust of them. And it is their curiosity in the mechanistic universe. They really do not know how to do any different. They think that allowing the military its experiments is the only way to lead. So we blame our 'leaders' and we blame Zionists or Jesuits or whatever greedy power is using the military studies, but who is actually conducting and encouraging these studies? I think it is not individual or perhaps even cultural by traditional definitions but their collective void of emotion and inability to relate to individuals. An abstract "human" they are trying to please rather than the immediately existing people in this moment. A "future" they are trying to control and predict as we humans are wont to do.

I don't think it will necessarily last forever in the way it has, but if we let them continue it as they've done and feed them our curiosity in their past and present psychopathic methods, they may start doing things we heard about in Nazi days on a more public and mass scale. Microchipping, new vivisections, cybernetics, trans-humanist, nanorobotic experiments, weird cloning, DNA fixing, etc. etc.

Personally, that's not a world I want to live in, and I also disagree with a spiritual religion as a counterpoint. I think it's just a matter of waiting for nature to take it's course. Our awakening people is just a part of that natural process. Perhaps. Or we've got to keep them in check. If so, then presently, all we are doing on this site is basically sitting around watching these Chuckies with surgical knives cut up everybody's brains from a distance with what ab irato calls "the ultimate weapon" until those who would stand up against it have fully thrown off the shackles and there is nothing left for the perps to "investigate" except the tragic state of their moral universe. Or we can stop them early, if we really feel like it, but I don't think it's really necessary. And I don't think the results are going to necessarily be along the lines of the nationalities or jingoisms we think we know.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Here's one person's idea on how the script will play out. If you don't want to listen to the whole thing, here's the cliff notes. Plane gets picked up on radar traveling over the Atlantic. Some well known passengers speak to their loved ones and say all is well and they ask permission to land at JFK. Instead the plane, loaded with a nuclear bomb turns vertical and lands in the water near (probably) New York and causes a massive tsunami which wipes out much of the east coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3a4X2VyQY&hd=1

Of course it's absurd, but so is losing a 777 in the first place and so far no one's seriously questioning the official story outside a small circle. Since they were clear that they are NOT saying there was a crash or no survivors, I have to assume we haven't seen the end of the story or MH370. This ending sounds as plausible :D as any AND it's on the new Ben Franklin.

Sorry but I had trouble embedding the video.
hoi.polloi

Your trouble might come from the extra variable. The & symbol is used to separate variable values in a link such as a specific time stamp, an attached playlist and the like. If you remove the last & and everything after it, the link should work as a simple video link.

(But I think I'm a bit thankful this ridiculous postulation did not get embedded.) :P
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

hoi.polloi wrote:Your trouble might come from the extra variable. The & symbol is used to separate variable values in a link such as a specific time stamp, an attached playlist and the like. If you remove the last & and everything after it, the link should work as a simple video link.

(But I think I'm a bit thankful this ridiculous postulation did not get embedded.) :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3a4X2VyQY

Thanks for the tip on embedding videos! Of course it's preposterous. Is it any more preposterous than LOSING a 777? After all, the Malaysian PM, after saying the plane 'went down', corrected himself, insisting he never said it 'crashed' or that there were 'no survivors.' This leaves open the possibility that, given the plot line we are being handed, the plane may resurface. There are also these internet rumors and photos of the plane's 'twin' being in Israel. Seems to me we are being set up for an 'event' involving this missing 777. Whether it will play out as this video maker suggests is unlikely. But I'm quite sure something will happen. It remains, despite the lack of any new developments, the top story on NBC news.