Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
anonjedi2

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Terrorism possible in missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370; no wreckage found near oil slicks in South China Sea

Date - 3/7/2014
The plane — which had two passengers using stolen passports — vanished off the Vietnamese coast during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing while carrying 239 people, including three U.S. passport holders: Philip Wood, 51, Nicole Meng, 4, and Yan Zhang, 2. Twenty employees of Texas-based Freescale Semiconductor were also aboard the flight.
<_<
Authorities hunting a lost Malaysia Airlines jetliner refused to rule out terrorism Saturday in the flight’s sudden and stunning disappearance over Southeast Asia.

While a daylong search failed to locate missing Flight MH370 or the 239 passengers and crew members aboard, red flags were raised by word that two passengers on the doomed plane boarded with stolen passports.

The jet vanished during an otherwise routine flight without sending a distress signal, leading investigators to suspect a quick and catastrophic midair incident.

Three of the flight’s passengers carried U.S. travel documents — including two small children, a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old.
All together now class, 4 plus 6 equals? :) The terrorism theme is being pushed from the get-go with the stolen passports as the central theme.
The Boeing 777 was about an hour into its flight early Saturday, traveling smoothly in clear weather at about 35,000 feet, when it vanished from radar screens.

A desperate international search ensued, with any hope of good news disappearing almost as quickly as the 11-year-old plane.
:puke: So right off the bat we have no evidence that this plane exists in the real, physical world in today's time, space and location, plus occult numbers and suspect photos emerging.
The first hints of its likely fate were a pair of massive oil slicks spotted in the South China Sea.

The caption for this image says: "View of oil spills seen from a Vietnamese air force plane on Saturday in the search area for a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew members." :rolleyes:
The twin jets spotted the slicks in the South China Sea; one was about 9 miles long, and the other about 6 miles long, officials said.
More here: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/o ... -1.1715004

The above link shows more photos of victims' "family members" and full back stories already creating the narrative.

Some details of a few passengers: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/world ... .html?_r=0

I'll post more when I have some more time but wanted to at least get this on the board for discussion. The early photos are already looking very staged.

Maybe they hired JJ Abrams to recreate Lost. ;)
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
anonjedi2

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

* Original claim of time when flight disappeared: 2:40am
* Flight took off at 12:40am that's 11:40am Eastern Standard Time which Reuters will remind you of in case you were wondering.
* A total of 22 aircraft deployed to the area by Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China and the United States, not counting Vietnam's fleet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... 1720140309
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... d-22834938

RT says:
The aircraft left Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 00:41 and was expected to land in Beijing at 06:30 local time (22:30 GMT).
:blink:

http://rt.com/news/malaysia-airlines-plane-beijing-570/

Edited to add the NY Times "Corrections"
Correction: March 8, 2014

Because of an editing error, an earlier version of this article referred incorrectly, on second reference, to the chief executive officer of Malaysia Airlines, Ahmad Jauhari Yahya. He is Mr. Ahmad Jauhari, not Mr. Yahya. Also because of an editing error, the earlier version misstated the number of tickets China Southern Airlines said it sold for the flight. In addition to the tickets sold to the holders of the stolen Austrian and Italian passports, it sold five tickets, not four.

An earlier version of this article misstated, using information from Malaysia Airlines, the time that the Boeing 777-200 disappeared from air traffic control systems in Subang, Malaysia. It was about 1:30 a.m., not 2:40 a.m. The article also misstated the nationality of Riduan Isamuddin, the main planner of the bombings on the Indonesian island of Bali in 2002. He is Indonesian, not Malaysian.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/world ... light.html

EDIT to Add:

153 Chinese on board.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's like the media putting aside their usual omnipresence to pretend to be in the dark about a class of story they normally control from the words "This just in ..."

Clearly an act. Clearly an artificial air of mystery to waste people's growing sleuthing habits on "decoding" news that would normally be fabricated much more blatantly. They are trying to bring the strength of their "make fifty different 9/11 conspiracy theories" strategy to the average news.

But it doesn't quite fit with their usual pan-opticon role script. What an embarrassingly "infotainment" ploy! And yes, good catch on the Lost connection/reminder. They would use every opportunity to tie people back into the popularized fictional worlds that waste mental energy, like the dud of an impotent JJ Abrams story.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

anonjedi2 wrote:* Original claim of time when flight disappeared: 2:40am
* Flight took off at 12:40am that's 11:40am Eastern Standard Time which Reuters will remind you of in case you were wondering.
* A total of 22 aircraft deployed to the area by Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China and the United States, not counting Vietnam's fleet.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/ ... 1720140309
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... d-22834938

RT says:
The aircraft left Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 00:41 and was expected to land in Beijing at 06:30 local time (22:30 GMT).
:blink:

http://rt.com/news/malaysia-airlines-plane-beijing-570/

Edited to add the NY Times "Corrections"

Because of an editing error, an earlier version of this article referred incorrectly, on second reference, to the chief executive officer of Malaysia Airlines, Ahmad Jauhari Yahya. He is Mr. Ahmad Jauhari, not Mr. Yahya. Also because of an editing error, the earlier version misstated the number of tickets China Southern Airlines said it sold for the flight. In addition to the tickets sold to the holders of the stolen Austrian and Italian passports, it sold five tickets, not four.

An earlier version of this article misstated, using information from Malaysia Airlines, the time that the Boeing 777-200 disappeared from air traffic control systems in Subang, Malaysia. It was about 1:30 a.m., not 2:40 a.m. The article also misstated the nationality of Riduan Isamuddin, the main planner of the bombings on the Indonesian island of Bali in 2002. He is Indonesian, not Malaysian.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/world ... light.html

EDIT to Add:

153 Chinese on board.
That editing error is quite interesting as his name is also apparently incorrect on this news update dated February '13.

"Malaysia Airlines Group Chief Executive Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said: "Malaysia Airlines' addition to oneworld from midnight tonight means that it will be easier than ever before to visit our wonderful country from all over the world."
http://www.oneworld.com/news-informatio ... tor%3Dtrue

Malaysia Airlines joined "oneworld" early last year. I didn't realize they were globalizing the airline industry to this extent and had never heard of oneworld.

"Bruce Ashby is oneworld's CEO.The airline industry veteran took on the leadership of the leading global airline alliance in December 2010. Before his oneworld appointment, he spent 16 years working for US airlines and then headed start-up carriers in India and the Middle East. He entered the airline industry in 1987 as a consultant, joining United Airlines full-time in 1989 as Manager Operations Research. He remained with the airline until 1995, serving in several positions, including Vice-President Financial Planning and Analysis and Vice-President Finance and Treasurer. He then moved to Delta Airlines, as Vice-President Marketing Development. Read more here:
http://www.oneworld.com/news-informatio ... uce-ashby/

note: The company name is not capitalized.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

We're barely a week out from that train station incident in China. I can't imagine how they'll connect the two, but there could be an effort to draw attention to whatever separatist story was that they're trying to push in the media there.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

It just so happens that Richard Quest of CNN [or as I prefer to call him, Dick West] 'flew' with some of the aircrew recently and filmed them [though i've not watched the link but did catch the tail end [no pun intended] of a CNN report whilst trawling the channels last night].
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world ... t-officer/
Hmmm...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

A lot of these stories seem to be indicators of another country plugging into a globalized network of some kind, don't they? It's like a celebratory fake news story is a sign to the superclass that they have more fully integrated that country (or industry, or corporation, or individual) into their propaganda network.
anonjedi2

It is now being reported that the plane may have "disintegrated." :blink:
"The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet," a source involved in the investigations in Malaysia told Reuters.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/0 ... mg00000063
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

I guess it's easy to make something disappear that never existed in the first place. This is too funny! I'm not a Lost fan, but as someone mentioned this previously, isn't that what happened to those people? Also from that same report:
Malaysia's state news agency quoted Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi as saying the passengers using the stolen European passports were of Asian appearance, and criticising border officials who let them through.
So the passengers were Asian and used European passports and no one detected the problem.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Caption: "A relative of Norliakmar Hamid and Razahan Zamani, passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines
flight, cries at their house in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday. " source

Close up of that tear on her cheek:

Note the odd, shifted-position vertical lines that outline the area of her face where the tear is:

It's just a photo of a woman talking on a phone with a tear pasted onto her cheek.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

guivre wrote:We're barely a week out from that train station incident in China. I can't imagine how they'll connect the two, but there could be an effort to draw attention to whatever separatist story was that they're trying to push in the media there.

And, as if on cue:

Who are the Uyghurs? Islamic militants in China who could be linked to missing Malaysia Airlines flight

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ho-3222758

Uyghur Jihad For Freedom Or China’s 9/11?

http://www.asianweek.com/2014/03/07/uyg ... hinas-911/
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

A lot of these stories seem to be indicators of another country plugging into a globalized network of some kind, don't they? It's like a celebratory fake news story is a sign to the superclass that they have more fully integrated that country (or industry, or corporation, or individual) into their propaganda network.
Malaysia plays the role of a semi-rouge nation. It's sold as one of the most anti-Semitic countries. It's said you can buy Mien Kampf and the Protocols at the airport. In 2003 the Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad said:
that Jews "rule the world by proxy” and "get others to fight and die for them.” He called for a "final victory” by the world’s 1.3 billion Muslims, who, he said "cannot be defeated by a few million Jews."
I saw it on television so it was for public consumption (perhaps to make up for the lack of actual anti-Semites in existence.) Here is a compilation made by the ADL of world leader's reactions to his statement:

http://archive.adl.org/anti_semitism/ma ... x4AZj-Swn5

Notice that none of the countries condemning the speech denies his claims, but only insist that such language is racist, offensive and unacceptable. Those countries condoning the speech are a line up of 'bad guy' nations: Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, Somalia and Yemen. It gives everyone something to talk about at the arms fair.

This article is typical of what you get along with these ops:

Taiwan warned of possible terrorist attack days before flight disappeared
euronews

http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/10/taiw ... malaysia-/

Inconclusive, probably unrelated terrorist warning days before event.
“Anything is possible. But I want to say that we should not jump to conclusions. However we do need to pay attention to any connections with this incident. We will make a judgment soon. A message was sent at that time saying Beijing’s airport was a target so we will need to check it out,” Head of Taiwanese Civil Aeronautics Administration Jean Shen said.
This article also claims the Chinese are 'mobilizing' 10 satellites,
to help to track the location of the MH370 flight.
Also, this image of some 'stuff,'

Slightly more interesting than this image of some 'thing' provided by the ABC,

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

a semi-rouge nation
Pink?

I'll hazard a guess that you meant "rogue".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol:

You've just gotta LOVE Jahilliya's exquisite satire: http://jahilliya.wordpress.com/2014/03/ ... a-airline/ :wub:
"George W. Bush joins search for missing Malaysia Airline"
In the wake of the latest airline disaster – missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, former President George W. Bush has joined in the search for the missing jet plane (as well as all the other missing flights, such as the four missing planes from 9/11). Peering intently – from the window of his private jet at the deep blue sea below, he remarked the following:

“I can totally understand why people now believe that the Malaysia Airline just totally vanished into thin air. After-all, that’s exactly what happened to a bunch of commercial flights on 9/11 in America. That’s what happens when the ‘axis of evil’ remains in power, the first thing to fall victim to their tyranny is passenger air flight transportation. Planes just suddenly disintegrate in mid-air for no apparent reason, or go AWOL deep into the solid ground – like what happened in Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11. For some odd reason, airplane indestructible ‘black-boxes’ – with detailed flight recording information, never manage to survive such disasters, but Arab paper passports always end up escaping such doomed airlines, to then miraculously land right into the lap of some FBI agent.

My advice to all the Malaysians grieving right now is not to give up hope. Your lost airplane has the number 777 so that should be lucky. But perhaps it could all be just a ‘Psy-op’ by the illuminati to punish you Malay guys for seeking to jail me as a war criminal. According to your Kuala Lumpur War Commission, Blair and I are accused of ‘participating in the formulation of executive orders and directives to exclude the applicability of all international conventions and laws’, which (of course) I totally am not! I and my illuminati buddies really have nothing to do with your missing flight. So get over it! Try searching in the Yellow Pages or something, or search the Bermuda Triangle for all I care. I don’t know why I even bothered joining this search and rescue mission…

But let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories – not now, not ever! Let’s face it, flights just go missing and that’s that – so go back to sleep, drink fluoride and aspartame with your water and don’t ever think too much, ok! So let me now, once again, reiterate the official government story to you – so that you don’t have any strange ideas that the World Trade Center buildings were demolished by bombs, or that phone calls from the planes were made up, and that I secretly profited from the attacks. This is simply not true. This is what you must believe: Four passenger airliners were hijacked by 19 al-Qaida terrorists on a suicide missions. Two of those planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, of the World Trade Center complex in New York City. A third plane, American Airlines Flight 77, crashed into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the United States Department of Defence.

The terrorists had intended to crash the fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, over Washington, DC but crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after its passengers overpowered the hijackers. In total, almost 3,000 people died in the attacks, including the 227 civilians and 19 hijackers aboard the four planes.

Anyone who believes other than this, is a smelly “conspiracy theorist” and must be punished”, Bush said – with that usual evil crazed look in his eyes.
Priceless.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

a semi-rouge nation
Pink?
I'll hazard a guess that you meant "rogue".
Well, I'm sure some of them are communists... :wub: