"AIRPLANE CRASHES" - all over the world

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
bostonterrierowner

Re: Airplane crashes/ hoaxes/ conspiracies

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

As usual during the season "news" about "crashing" planes keep showing up on Polish MSM. On July 5th, the plane owned by some private parachuting school went down and crashed near Częstochowa in southern Poland. So the story goes of course.

http://wyborcza.pl/1,75478,16322178,Kat ... ofiar.html

We can read in this piece from wyborcza.pl that 9 out of 11 "victims' " bodies were identified :)

Below we can see the sole "survivor" , source superexpress.pl :

Given the condition of the "wreckage" this dude is a lucky bastard :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The "media" are the subject of this photograph not the poor bastard faking being injured. TV shows about TV shows and TV creeps interviewing TV creeps is one of the reasons I stopped watching many years ago. The dragon is eating it's own tail.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

bostonterrierowner wrote: Below we can see the sole "survivor" , source superexpress.pl :

Given the condition of the "wreckage" this dude is a lucky bastard :)
I realize that two (or more) microphones can be joined together and held by one person, but I'm struggling to see that in this pic:
The kinks in the cables look a bit unnatural. Also the red cable just seems to diappear.
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

arc300 wrote: I realize that two (or more) microphones can be joined together and held by one person, but I'm struggling to see that in this pic:
The kinks in the cables look a bit unnatural. Also the red cable just seems to diappear.
Ahaha, nice catch. Although I'm asking myself right now what would be the sense of manipulating this picture?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The sense of manipulating any more than one 'figures' in a picture when more than one 'figure' has to be there is to prevent the models from knowing one another or interacting with one another outside the context given by the military media.

I am not sure I am convinced this is an instance of photo manipulation, but there is little reason to doubt it's a factor that separation and control of all figures would be a good idea. Although we know there is already an economy of players in the media, keeping them from talking to one another — just getting their imagery into a cheap studio, getting them to just shut up and take their check — is probably a good idea in some cases. If they don't want to conspire together or the people putting the imagery together don't want them to fully understand the consequences, the people would not necessarily be assembled all in one place on the same day in the same location.
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

hoi.polloi wrote:The sense of manipulating any more than one 'figures' in a picture when more than one 'figure' has to be there is to prevent the models from knowing one another or interacting with one another outside the context given by the military media.

I am not sure I am convinced this is an instance of photo manipulation, but there is little reason to doubt it's a factor that separation and control of all figures would be a good idea. Although we know there is already an economy of players in the media, keeping them from talking to one another — just getting their imagery into a cheap studio, getting them to just shut up and take their check — is probably a good idea in some cases. If they don't want to conspire together or the people putting the imagery together don't want them to fully understand the consequences, the people would not necessarily be assembled all in one place on the same day in the same location.
Thank you for the detailed answer. I slowly get a "big" picture of media and their fakes. This is just insane how nearly everyone on this planet falls for this fakery. If I'm serious, the most fakes are extremely horribly made. (See 9/11 Planes) And still people fall for this. Probably because media interconnects their fake pictures with emotions, which will divert people from the pictures and videos itself and forces them to focus more on their emotions.

TTIP is something we soon get into Europe, including all bad stuff from USA. (No offense to US people, really. It's the government's, the whole lobbyists, etc. fault) And still we Europeans are not allowed to do anything about it but just sit and watch. I still believe that those fake wars, plane crashes and Ebola virus stories etc. going on currently are actually just made to divert from TTIP.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Okay, I'll bite. Tell us about TTIP and why the latest airplane (and other) hoaxes are distractions from it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The airplane crash epidemic rages on...

Today, Brazilian presidential candidate Eduardo Campos, 49, died in a plane crash in Santos (south of São Paulo) along with Pedro Almeida Valadares Neto (aide), Carlos Augusto Ramos Leal Filho (spokesman), Alexandre Severo Gomes e Silva (photographer), Marcelo de Oliveira Lyra (cameraman) and Marcos Martins and Geraldo da Cunha (pilots). According to some accounts, the plane was ablaze before it crashed.

Campos died on the same day as his grandfather and three times governor, Miguel Arraes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the ... story.html
(with amateur video of crash site)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Following up on the plane crash in Santos, here is a video purporting to show the fireball at the moment of the crash. The video, allegedly from a security camera outside a shop, has been shown on mainstream media sites.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8MtRf28lQ

The image of the fireball/smoke seems to skip some frames in the upper left corner beginning at 0:12 ... or is it just my imagination?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I like the fact that the only [three] people showing 'concern' are near camera and I love the 'mini-man' running on to the set stage right...
And the guy across the road pushing the trolley [pram?] seems to disappear just when the action gets interesting although the players have ran on set because of the 'noise'.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh no - not again !(*flabbergasted*) :wacko: ...

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2391387#p2391387
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Slimbull wrote:
Tarek701 wrote:This is hilarious. Now another plane has crashed: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/23 ... 13219.html This time it was "bad weather".

And again Today Swift-air MD-83 vanishes after take-off with 110 passengers (+6 crew) 50 mins after take off. As reported from the Daily snail. Apparently in Mali this time, another 'high risk' area

This one apparently has Castro's daughter on board, 51 yr old and "is a prominent gay rights advocate and Aids prevention activist and is married with three children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... giers.html

Having flown on a few DC-9's, MD-11's and MD-83's, they are scary as hell. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it did crash!
Took a KLM from Toronto to Amsterdam, the last MD-11 in passenger service. The 7 degree upward angle it flew at for the majority of the flight was...interesting.

All of these photo(shopped)s that have been taken, they all look entirely ridiculous. Watched the burning of Northwest Airlines #255 which crashed in 1987 (we were on our way home from a shopping trip to Canton, MI), when I see all of these "neat and tidy" crashes, it just screams fake. The smell was the worst thing I've ever experienced. The heat, the debris, it was just...nothing like a single picture of the ones shown as fakes here. The 9/11 "witnesses" failed to mention any of the unique smells, and all of the people "at Ground Zero" didn't talk about the smell either. Other than jet-A fuel. Did every single vicsim vaporize? No smelly limbs? No puke, pee, blood, other bodily fluids?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Good points on the smells/odors. Hadn't thought of that, and I'm very cognizant of offensive odors.

From NWA Flight 255 wiki page:
. . . The MD-82 went into a stall and rolled 40 degrees to the left when it struck a light pole near the end of the runway, severing 17 feet (5.2 m) of its left wing . . .
Well, there you go. All it took was a light pole to sever a wing in "real life." Thanks, CTGal for the remembrance, as I'll be using this event now to question others about the 9/11 event.
Sukiari

Unread post by Sukiari »

Evil Edna wrote:Patrick Oanes, signalman at the Royal National Lifeboat Institute in Rosslare told The Times that he heard a tremendous splash at about 11.50am. When he learnt about the crash, he "concluded that what I heard must have been the plane striking the sea". Evidently, a man with very big ears and remarkable hearing, as the alleged crash site was more than 10 miles out to sea (not to mention the curvature of the earth!) <_<
I was just reading this thread and I think these fake people are often meant to actually sound fake to the people with the right knowledge.

Oannes is the Babylonian fish god who brought knowledge to mankind. And here we have Patrick Oanes, a *lifeboat signalman* bringing us the proper corroborating information.

Just a curious one indeed.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

HonestlyNow wrote:*
Good points on the smells/odors. Hadn't thought of that, and I'm very cognizant of offensive odors.

From NWA Flight 255 wiki page:
. . . The MD-82 went into a stall and rolled 40 degrees to the left when it struck a light pole near the end of the runway, severing 17 feet (5.2 m) of its left wing . . .
Well, there you go. All it took was a light pole to sever a wing in "real life." Thanks, CTGal for the remembrance, as I'll be using this event now to question others about the 9/11 event.
Yeah...those wings and nose cones from the 80's were just really not very reliable. Glad to see they overhauled the design in order to make them virtually indestructible come time to crash into the Trade Center!
Did they ever find the nose cones in Pennsylvania, or the wings in the Pentagon? The ridiculousness of it all.