Malaysia Flight MH17

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Re: Malaysia Flight MH17

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Rudy Algera wrote:I'm not trying to convince others that Hieke/Hielkje Raap is or was a real human being, all I'm saying is that I believe her to be a real person. What others think is their business. I don't know what happened to her - it puzzles me. The plane crash was fake, we can agree on that. About two weeks ago I noticed an impressive, big, luxurious car parked in the street near her house. It had a foreign number plate and the letters BG. (Bulgaria). I was startled, I had never seen such a car from Bulgaria before in the streets nearby - plenty of Polish (Pl) and German (D) cars. In a few of the photos of Hieke Raap you see a foreign background (definitely not Holland because too hilly). Now, could Hieke be hiding out somewhere in Bulgaria, with a new and very rich lover, I wonder? Just a thought. Really, I don't know what happened to any real persons in these hoaxes. I can't believe they are in the bodybags coming back to Holland.
I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, despite her weird "now you see me now you don't" existence, (ostensible prominence prior to her disappearance) and your absolutely bizarre infatuation with the idea that she is real (you said, "Too bad I didn't know her. Why is this too bad? Why do you immediately lament something you know zilch about? Surely you are not that lonely. "She loved Indonesia it seems, my country of birth, we could have talked about that." Except that you again assume this is an entity that is willing to engage you on a subject as if you knew they were a real, non-lying person.) but can you provide any more about how long she had been there waiting to be used as an asset in such an operation? Do you think intelligence operatives just chose her out of the blue to get a reward, or do you think it's more likely this being (if he/she/it really did exist) or character was something an actor/agent you believe to be this character may have been chosen for quite in advance? Don't you think when and if they control an asset, they would set them up in the first place to avoid any messy or forgotten connections?

I haven't seen anything depicting her as a photoshop fake (besides that awful looking game show picture), but surely, if you are going to be a journalist for us you can give us a little more than not knowing her appearance, assuming this perfect stranger is a great real trustworthy person (though involved in fishy PsyOps) and absolutely real from your claimed anecdotes (though this requires CluesForum readers to assume you are telling the truth about all of that, despite a total lack of proof)?

If you insist you simply believe without proof, you may be asked to take a break from the forum. Don't put us in that position. Retract your assertion that you have adequate proof for yourself that she is real or show us the proof. Just believing in something like this, after all the 9/11 fakery evidence we have shown, is surely a sign of mental stress.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Slimbull wrote:Meet Barry and Izzy Sim (and the unnamed baby Sim)..

They 'miraculously' changed their flight at the last minute as there were only two seats left on the airliner, which seems rather odd as personally I'd have thought they'd have had their tickets and seating numbers beforehand. But, it has been a while since i flew so maybe things have changed..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ilies.html

Now their accent is Scottish and the surname 'Sim' does seem to exist http://www.houseofnames.com/Sims-coat-of-arms

But, the chances of that particular surname in this kind of 'incident' being just co-incidence? <_<
Regarding the 'Sim' family above [Note that I used to work with a Chinese-Malaysian in KL called 'Sim', so it would be funny if that is what the 'child' is called] I wonder if anyone can help me clear up something.

[1] They say they couldnt make the morning flight so changed to the KLM flight in the afternoon. However, looking through this website http://www.airport-schiphol.com/departures.cfm if you check the hours between 6pm-9pm it shows the flight leaving at 20:50 hrs [it being a combined KLM/MH/Air France flight]. Now my question is, if you have a young child in tow, the last thing you would want to be doing is waiting for many hours in a lounge so trying to catch an earlier 10:10am flight would require quite an early start if flying in from UK. Therefore, it would only make sense to catch the later one so that you had more time and less stress getting there. Does it say, or does anyone know where these people originally flew from and if so can we check what the flight times were?

[2] My second query is that in the above flight schedule it has no mention of the 'doomed' flight [and other scheduled ones like it] in the morning which seems odd as this webpage http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/mh17#3d6095b shows that the flights leave daily and there is not a break in their schedule ie a day off.

[3] Another query is, where is the picture/interview of the luck threesome filmed/taken? The layout of Schipol [if that's where it is] doesn't lend itself to the directions seen on the board [18-20 & 1-17] over their shoulders [check this http://www.ifly.com/amsterdam-schiphol/AMS-Concourse-D and toggle between the different Concourses in the box at the left-hand-upper corner].

[4] On a more 'lighthearted' note the website has the last reported time as 13:21 and I note that the Gates shown in the picture are 18-20 & 1-17 which [and of course i know that this is stretching it but I do wonder whether the perps love throwing in this sort of thing in the same way a Cartoonist in the [UK] Sun [see link below] used to have very small characters appear in the daily political cartoon he would have on the paper and people would spend time actually looking for them [my, what fun we used to have...]]. Anyway, the configuration doesnt seem to match the concourses in Schipol [if it is that airport] and the way round they are shown brings to my mind:
-18-20, 1-17:
-18-17=1 and 20+1=21.
Ok, I know that this is stretching it a bit, and I am only going on the time given in the flight path webpage, but isnt that the whole point with some of the perps that they are dying to indicate that 'It was Us that Did this!'?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rigby

Edit: Timing typo.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

edgewaters wrote: It's academic as to whether it's an actor or CGI, the point of this video seems to be intimidation.
I may agree that it's academic whether 'Izzy Sim' is an actress or CGI ( and "she" could also be both > an actress inserted in CGI imagery). However, I can't help but taking a close look at this truly bizarre imagery (supposedly filmed with a professional camera).

Please pay attention to the little boy in orange t-shirt walking by behind Mrs Sim :

Here follow some screenshots I made (from that CNN clip - at max 720p HD resolution : note that the sharpness of the CNN banner tells us that the poor image quality of this grainy IZZY SIM clip can not be caused / or 'explained away' by any sort of Youtube resolution issue ) :

Here is an actual frame contained in that clip, as that brief 'flash' occurs (not something any camera flash would cause) :

And here is the little boy evidently 'crashing' into Mrs Sim's greenscreen / chroma key mask:

The little boy is now closer to the camera - but is still nothing more than a fuzzy blob...

I believe that we - at Cluesforum - need to keep pointing out, from time to time, such preposterous imagery aired on TV (and sold to the public as real video footage) - since we are among the very few folks in the world who do so.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I kind of like how the kid's shirt is reminiscent of the twin towers, red explosion on top, orange skies.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

pov603 wrote:Does it say, or does anyone know where these people originally flew from and if so can we check what the flight times were?
Izzy Sim says "I was like from Hilton The Hague coming to the airport in the taxi . . ." (video posted on page four).
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

simonshack wrote: The little boy is now closer to the camera - but is still nothing more than a fuzzy blob...
He's 'two-dimensional' or are my eyes playing tricks on me? He's like a two-dimensional cutout but in digital form not unlike these cardboard cutout pictures you might see at the movies.
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

Simon points out that Izzy Sim, whether CGI or actress, is likely green-screened onto CNN's library footage in the airport.

Earlier, Slimbull posted some Telegraph footage of Barry Sim with wife Izzy Sim & baby-Sim; but were they even filmed together?

There's almost no contact between husband and wife; not even any eye contact between the two. They seem somehow detached or disconnected from each other - a common hallmark when people are artificially video-layered together. In the two minute interview, there's just once instance of them physically touching. And that instance is intriguing in itself.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5dHVBs9ZS0

At 1m25s Mr Sim suddenly kisses his finger and seems to touch or 'chuck' the cheek of baby-Sim. Or does he? Could this be more green-screening? What purpose though, for a rather inappropriate and superficial action - performed in the full glare of the media at such a sombre time?

What if this is a film-maker's technique? To reinforce the false impression that Mr Sim & Mrs Sim/baby-Sim are actually in physical company? To fuse together, in the perception of the viewer, two separate video layers - (1) Mr Sim and (2) Mrs Sim/babySim ?

If they're not, in truth, together, perhaps they're not even husband and wife?! Perhaps they've never even met?! :blink:
Slimbull

Unread post by Slimbull »

I hope this is useful.

I started looking into a couple of alleged victims John Alders and Liam Sweeney. As these two are around thirty miles from where I'm living.

I mainly looked into Liam Sweeney as the daily mirror had a quote from his brother Mark:
"He worked the night shift in Morrisons in Killingworth"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ma ... es-3877644

So, went onto Google Maps and found the store at Killingworth, obtained the phone number (I actually got two numbers as it looked like there were two stores quite close to each other).

Before i rang i amateurishly scribbled down some notes as i wanted to hide my identity, this is the first time i've ever done this sort of thing and didnt want to fluff a simple phonecall.
I taped the phonecall on another mobile phone i have but beforehand i took a photo of my notes and the phone i would be using with the number entered in (i used 141 to hide my number) - If that even works.

This is my phonecall to the store, It's only 2mins long and used the photo i took of the notes/phone.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyMm1WdnVxg

My Question is, after watching the video ... What should I do next? That is apart from working on my spelling and 'phone talk' :)
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

It's interesting how they tie sports into these things. Remember Boston with the "victims" attending hockey, baseball and football games? Now these two are "lifetime" fans of this Newcastle United team. I wonder if the teams participate/sponsor the psyop.

"Two football fans on their way to watch Newcastle United's pre-season tour of New Zealand were on doomed flight MH17. Dedicated fans Liam Sweeney and John Alder, from Newcastle, were travelling via Malaysia to watch their beloved team abroad, the Newcastle Chronicle reports."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ma ... z38zPnkyoq

The woman's name given to Slimbull was "Katherine Walker". She is supposed to be the co-worker of one of them. Interesting that this photo of "Liam" has a big Walkers sign behind him.

"John Alder, known to fans as John 'The Undertaker', is believed to be in his 60s, and was well-known among Toon fans as he always wore a suit to the game."

Nice picture (far left). Love the nickname. It really authenticates this story, don't you think?

Families share their memories -

Today, Liam Sweeney's family have spoken of their shock and heartache at the news of his death. His brother Mark, 25, said: "He was a lovely lad, a loyal Newcastle fan, he did not miss a single game. "I used to go to some of the matches with him, I had a home ticket with him and sat next to him."

He used to sit next to him. Really?! As if most people attend games with people but sit elsewhere. :D

"A lovely lad." These descriptions and stories are so similar to the 9/11 sims.

How does a guy who works night shift at a supermarket afford to travel the world to attend away games?

"Liam has been a Newcastle fan all his life and been going to the away matches since 2007. "He was going to Germany, every away match, every European tour.
"He worked the night shift in Morrisons in Killingworth. He'd been there for 10 years, they are all gutted."

All of these details are printed only one day after the crash. They know nicknames, information about them attending all of the away games, information about family members expecting babies, multiple family photos! It's so obvious that these articles are prepared well ahead of time.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Money was raised by the opposing team. The idea of sports fans helps raise money. Who it goes to is anyone's guess.

The fund was created one day after the crash, on 7/18. How did they arrange for these jersey photos so quickly? Quite impressive.

http://www.gofundme.com/brx6wk
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Came across a very interesting website from Jane Burgermeister whose http://birdflu666.wordpress.com investigates diseases, pandemics, pharma companies, health organizations and all the nefariousness that surrounds them.

She has some very good info surrounding MH17 and the AIDS scientists who were "killed" and connects the dots with the Ebola outbreak.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... #more-6426
I suggest that Glenn Thomas the other AIDS delegates were assassinated to prevent them from spreading information — verbally so that Google and the NSA could not monitor it — at the Melbourne conference and rallying resistance among scientists.

Initial reports also stated that 108 AIDS researchers had died in the MH17 plane crash. That number is the difference between the media’s initial number of victims at 295 and the Malaysian airlines actual number of 188.
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... #more-6435
The pandemic plans allowing for quarantines and mass forced vaccination seem to be the spearhead of the elite’s plan for global control. The elite seemed to be willing to wipe out the key figures in the only European government which refused the pandemic vaccine in 2009 in a staged plane crash to keep this plan on track.

I allege the elite now also assassinated Glenn Thomas and other AIDS researchers in the staged MH17 crash to keep their Ebola pandemic plans on track.
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... e-ukraine/
George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Starbucked wrote:Came across a very interesting website from Jane Burgermeister [...]
Er "Jane Burgermeister" is regular fodder for the "Freeman/Sovereign" crowd and the "Infowars/Jones" numpties.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ywl8SlSsU4

The mother of the the three Australian children who died aboard Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 has told a packed Perth memorial service of the extreme pain she has experienced since their death.
'When their innocent bodies were blown from the sky, I stretched my arms as high as I could and screamed for them,' their mother, Rin Norris, told the crowd of 1,000 at Perth's Scotch College.

The news coverage stated how Rin was 'reduced to tears' during her eulogy but I dare anyone to see any real tears coming from the lady amid her sorrow. Also, is it my imagination, or is her husband (standing next to her) also miming some of the words that Rin is saying. Just like an amateur actor may do during a performance? :huh:
Slimbull

mnew9 wrote:'When their innocent bodies were blown from the sky, I stretched my arms as high as I could and screamed for them,

Sounds very similar to Danica Weeks statement who claimed *she was contacted by a journalist:
"I dropped the phone and I just dropped the phone, screaming," she said. "I ran out -- instantly I thought the plane's crashed, as anyone would, logically. And I just ran out to the backyard, and I remember just screaming, screaming uncontrollably."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wife-of-mal ... ing-vigil/

Edit - *Added the word 'she' and deleted 'apparently'
Last edited by Slimbull on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slimbull

I've been browsing on google at MH17 parts after a friend asked me to look up pictures of the 'tail section numbers apparently being different' .. Supposedly meant to be MH370. <--- Fodder?

Anyway i came across this image or rather these images, from veterans today. Now what struck me when looking at these two images (which isn't mentioned on the website either) is the horizon..

The image on the top is taken further away than the image below yet the background, the trees and posts are much closer. Maybe its a zoom function or different lens? I'm not an expert at all but it looks fake to me.. What do you think?

The image on the top is taken by Dominque Fagen, I found a much bigger photo here:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0682db5 ... 14-005.jpg

The image on the bottom i haven't found another one like it yet..

Edit.. Found the photo on the bottom. It was taken by Brendan Hoffman/getty images

http://o.canada.com/news/mh17-how-it-played-out