Malaysia Flight MH17

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Rudy Algera

Re: Malaysia Flight MH17

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

If you google Hieke Raap (not Hielkje - her real first name) and search for her image, you can see what she looked like. The first few photos at the very top. Too bad I didn't know her. She loved Indonesia it seems, my country of birth, we could have talked about that.
edit to include link; you have to use google.nl otherwise you see an entirely different woman
https://www.google.nl/search?q=hieke+ra ... 67&bih=683
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

DEAD PARROT MEME

"Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now."
I just learned of the alleged dead macaws and parrots in pics and on "manifest" of flight MH17 and had to lolol at the audacity of the planners in tying the whole thing in with the big "Dead Parrot" Monty Python tribute exhibit in London:

from: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/50-foot-d ... ion-158938

MH17 parrot (I think it's a Norwegian Blue):
from: http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 6996498265

Parrot Symbolism/Meaning (just perfect): "Parrots are symbolic of an individual who lacks a personality of his/her own, it simply means it is dependent on another for views, opinions and ideas. Parrots are known to be imitators and seeing parrots could mean you or someone is making fun of someone. Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/bird-sym ... nings.html"
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Rudy Algera wrote:If you google Hieke Raap (not Hielkje - her real first name) and search for her image, you can see what she looked like. The first few photos at the very top. Too bad I didn't know her. She loved Indonesia it seems, my country of birth, we could have talked about that.
edit to include link; you have to use google.nl otherwise you see an entirely different woman
https://www.google.nl/search?q=hieke+ra ... 67&bih=683
Seems like you are bent on convincing us that "Hieke Raap" is a real person. Well Rudy, if it's actually so, how could she die in a fake airplane crash???
I am afraid you are full of shit.

BTW this 11 years old "kid" predicted his own death in this "crash". Did you know "him" ? Indonesian just like you ( supposedly ).

Source: www.fakt.pl
Rudy Algera

I'm not trying to convince others that Hieke/Hielkje Raap is or was a real human being, all I'm saying is that I believe her to be a real person. What others think is their business. I don't know what happened to her - it puzzles me. The plane crash was fake, we can agree on that. About two weeks ago I noticed an impressive, big, luxurious car parked in the street near her house. It had a foreign number plate and the letters BG. (Bulgaria). I was startled, I had never seen such a car from Bulgaria before in the streets nearby - plenty of Polish (Pl) and German (D) cars. In a few of the photos of Hieke Raap you see a foreign background (definitely not Holland because too hilly). Now, could Hieke be hiding out somewhere in Bulgaria, with a new and very rich lover, I wonder? Just a thought. Really, I don't know what happened to any real persons in these hoaxes. I can't believe they are in the bodybags coming back to Holland.
bostonterrierowner

I'm not trying to convince others that Hieke/Hielkje Raap is or was a real human being, all I'm saying is that I believe her to be a real person. What others think is their business. I don't know what happened to her - it puzzles me
We are too experienced with bullshit here but you are still trying to CONVINCE us..
About two weeks ago I noticed an impressive, big, luxurious car parked in the street near her house
How did it stick in your mind? Were you stalking "Hieke" or what? Are you walking around scanning car plates all the time? Is it your hobby? There are plenty of luxurious cars in the Netherlands or was it just too fancy to be from Bulgaria?
In a few of the photos of Hieke Raap you see a foreign background (definitely not Holland because too hilly).
Was "she" superimposed on some hilly background using photoshop ? Has it come to your mind?
Now, could Hieke be hiding out somewhere in Bulgaria, with a new and very rich lover, I wonder?
We have some hills in Poland , mountains even. Maybe "she" jumped into one of these PL cars and went to Poland :)

What the fuck is wrong with you "Rudy" ? You have been a member here long enough to know better.
Rudy Algera

You've been eating too many of the turds of the terriers you own, I fear.
I noticed the impressive car long before the alleged plane crash in the Ukraine; it stuck in my mind because at first I thought hey, GB, a superdooper car from Great Britain, but of course the letters were back to front, not GB but BG. I looked up what BG stands for on the internet later and learned that it meant Bulgaria. This was before the Malasia flight business and I thought no more about it. Yes I look at impressive cars on my daily walks to the nearby park. I drive a humble old Renault Twingo myself.

(words like bullshit and fuck must be some of the favourite words used by many of the SC members who comment here - strange!)

edit to correct spelling of Renault
bostonterrierowner

Rudy Algera wrote:You've been eating too many of the turds of the terriers you own, I fear
Maybe dog shit is a delicacy where you come from, you lying fucktard. And keep my dogs out of it, judging by what you write they are out of your intelectual league :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such devastating repartée.

Rudy - You "didn't know her from a bar of soap", but you noticed a foreign looking car outside her house?

Which school did she teach at?
Slimbull

Unread post by Slimbull »

Found another video, this time just of Izzy Sim (partner of Barry, which i posted earlier).

The 'interview' is only 30secs approx and just starts immediately with Izzy talking so there must be some content missing beforehand. It is edited at the 6second mark, at least I say edited as the screen goes dark but the people in the background don't seem to jump out of place (as you'd expect if it was edited). I don't know maybe I'm looking too much into this but seems strange to just fade it right there..

Also during the 30sec clip you'll see a cameraman move from beside Izzy off camera to nearly behind her and then back again, This footage from his vantage point which i can't find either would show the reporter and who ever it is that Izzy signals to leave with her (woman in red top). Sadly as soon as the lady in red appears it ends. No sign of Barry this time.

Izzy seems, dare I say cute during the interview but her eyes change as soon as she turns to leave with the lady in the red top.

Now, I don't live all that far from Scotland but it sounds like she says:

"I was like err from err Pelton/Pilton?, the Hague coming from the airport, in a taxi i was just crying"

Pelton/Pilton - personally I can't find anything around the Hague area that sounds like what she said..

Pelton is on my doorstep, 10 mile away if that..
Pilton is in somerset about 4/500 miles away...

(Both places are in England)

Anyway I'm hoping someone can clarify her accent, but the more i watch the clip the stranger it gets

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWKPfwBRW0

Edit: The video i was originally viewing was from MSN but i decided to embed a one from youtube. turns out the one i embedded from youtube does not have the fade at 6 seconds (sky News).

Original video i was watching from msn:

http://video.nz.msn.com/watch/video/wom ... %257c%257c

Just now I've watched another from youtube, with the fade after she says "physically sick"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TdYa-kw_o
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Slimbull wrote:"I was like err from err Pelton/Pilton?, the Hague . . .
She's saying "Hilton The Hague"
Slimbull

Unread post by Slimbull »

HonestlyNow wrote:
Slimbull wrote:"I was like err from err Pelton/Pilton?, the Hague . . .
She's saying "Hilton The Hague"
Thank you Honestly now :)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUky1xPssE

Video taken from the Camerman i mentioned, Izzy starts talking at 56seconds, the 'edit' is on this video too after shes says "physically sick"
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

I wonder if the Dutch connection is some kind of sick joke. Flying Dutchman, get it? A ghost (insubstantial/virtual) vessel that is doomed to disappear (mh370) and reappear all the time.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Following on from Slimbull's video of the 'lucky' Dutch cyclist. What would be the odds on so many people apparently being connected with both the MH370 disappearance and the MH17 'disaster'? :wacko:

MH370 and MH17: three tragic twists of fate and a lucky escape

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/595 ... cky-escape
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Rudy Algera wrote:You've been eating too many of the turds of the terriers you own, I fear
Maybe dog shit is a delicacy where you come from, you lying fucktard. And keep my dogs out of it, judging by what you write they are out of your intelectual league :)
Continuing this valuable canine discussion -- Miss Hailey Turnip (aka Hielkje Raap), the MH17 vicsim and Groningen gal, was a doting dog-lover herself. Owner of the doey-eyed chocolate labrador pictured below.

Turnip and hound are shown in happier times on several social media sites, building up a conspicuous online presence for them both. See twitter, facebook and linkedin.

Tributes for Miss Turnip also pay reference to her "little red 2CV", a conspicuous model of motor for pootling (with pooch) around town. Living just a stone's throw away, Rudy, you can't have missed them! :D

And, according to her facebook photos, Miss Turnip also appeared (front row seat) on the popular Dutch TV gameshow - Lingo. She was certainly "in your face" (as one tribute rather bluntly put it :blink: )

MH17 vicsim Hielkje Raap / Hailey Turnip
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

Slimbull wrote:Izzy seems, dare I say cute during the interview but her eyes change as soon as she turns to leave with the lady in the red top.
Handler, maybe? Note the tone in pitch when she seems fearful about her family. Of course we are intended to see this ... the video is already cut (at the same spot, in the video from both cameras), so if they wanted to edit anything out, they could've edited or re-shot these things. It's academic as to whether it's an actor or CGI, the point of this video seems to be intimidation.