Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby CIE on May 24th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Ok, let´s see:

a) Reports of MAYDAY from plane to BARCELONETTE tower. This is a small airfield nearest to crash site...Reported by eg. Der Spiegel, Daily Mail & BBC & French media. Later never came up again. A video from N24 was deleted by someone in which these MayMady was reported. Later they changed story to the mayday came from the tower (?). Ahy would a Kamikaze send mayday?
b) 2 explosions alledgedly heard by French village people. Also fighter jets.....one villager said, the 2nd BOOM was some seconds after the first one. If this would be true, were came to 1st BOOM from ?
c) "Findings" from the police: Stuff on his laptop....don´t they take the laptop with them to use it for work. Is it sure is was his laptop? Someone could place it there. Some strange google searches he made, like how to open cockpit doors (well he flew that type of plane for a while, he should have known also it is in the Airbus manual), he apparently used the nick "skydevil" in some forum (LOL?). Against the theory the laptop findings are fake is imho that they could have easily planted also a suicide note (last words). But this wasn´t reported......
d) Some experts I believe interviewed by BBC and some US media, said shortly after the crash, that they think it all sounds like decompression so far. This can be caused by accident, by fighters shooting at it, by a bomb..... never came up again and was "replaced" by suicide murder.
Later more points, I have everything written down, but in German so it´s a lot of work. Will someone hopefully read it and contribute..? :(
e) UPDATE #4U9525 French Presidency releases photo of Hollande and Merkel inside helicopter with above crash site
Le président @fhollande et la chancelière Angela Merkel sont arrivés à Seyne-les-Alpes où sont basés les secours pic.twitter.com/algHuJm9DS
— Élysée (@Elysee) 25 Mars 2015 (so 1 day after crash Hollande and Merkel at scene???)

Please use this link: http://www.airlive.net/search/label/4U9 ... date=false
Urgent: There in above link also the preliminary report can be found (1st page) !! Maybe all the discrepancies are overlooked or I and some other conspiracy "nuts" were just crazy....

-> Here is the original quote from Spiegel reg. Mayday call "Auch Spiegel Online berichtete am Dienstag, 24.03.2015, um 17:02 Uhr: “Nach Angaben der französischen Luftfahrtbehörde wurde ein Notruf abgesetzt, bevor die Maschine vom Radar verschwand.”"

Fun fact: Did you know that one of the leading investigators of the GW crash from French prosecution was also involved in the Charlie Hebdo event/investigation ? I have the name noted somewhere I hope. I need to prove anything here, right. So take this "fun fact" with a grain of salt at the moment...
CIE
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby CIE on May 24th, 2015, 11:28 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
kickstones wrote:According to this story, if I read the translation right, Andreas Lubitz had an Italian girlfriend


Apparently it's two different people. I don't know if this internet mishap is accidental, or rather, if it was planted to frustrate the efforts (our efforts) to decipher reality.

According to this article (sorry it is in Italian) : http://www.corriere.it/esteri/15_marzo_ ... 6b0e.shtml there is a person with the same name who was mistaken for the co-pilot by several newspapers. The picture posted above with him in front of the mountain would belong to the wrong person.



Ok, let´s clear some confusion. The mountain pic of AL is NOT the same person as all other pics, so fake (if deliberate or in error is unclear)..
The Italian girlfriend = dito. We also had some recording and an alledged handy video, the recording on YT is false. It belongs to another flight actually (the right flight is actually named in the comments section) . Some guy on YT tried to get clicks (which sadly worked - I reported that to YT I guess they did nothing about it).

Also the handy (oops it´s mobile phone in English right) video seems fake. These could be deliberate derailings or just random people trying to get hits/clicks/plays for their BS.... :angry:

But... all the alledged pilots pics to me seem fake too. See my video also the other posts in this thread. Not so sure about at least the German victims. I will post the passenger list later, I already checked it and it fits the German victims at school at least.
CIE
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby CIE on May 25th, 2015, 12:13 am

simonshack wrote:^^^ Just imagine if this were your own face - now forever associated with that "suicidal pilot who killed 150 innocent people". If it STILL were up online - on a major weekly magazine's website, wouldn't you RAISE HELL about it???

Image
Image
Image

It truly defies belief that NO ONE at the old 'n' experienced OGGI magazine noticed any problems with these pics. Or does it? :rolleyes:
Image

No it doesn't. The mainstream media is obviously in on this latest hoax - just like on 9/11 - and this whole "namesake-mistake" is just another farcical ploy to 'deflect' the fact that this "Andreas Günter Lubitz" is just as 'real' as, say, "Anders Behring Breivik". <_<
[/quote]

Ok, see this is what I mean - in Italy they show totally different pics than in Germany. The only pic we saw in German media is the guy No. 3. This is the guy in my video above. The other pics can be disregarded and only muddy the water. As you already established. Also correct his name his said to be Andreas Günter Lubitz. But the Günter is rarely mentioned, which would be his fathers name. See runner No. 4409 in my video which is said to be his father.

Even more problems with the captain has anyone seen any evidence or pictures of him at all, except the lousy "pic" (you can not even name that a pic so bad is it) which is also in my vid. So why would they not show real and good pics of the captain P. Sonderheimer, as he is considered some kind of hero of the story. It´s all so confusing and I think it is made this way by certain persons/organisations. Or the press has taken over totally. Because they report so much conflicting stuff, how can we sort this out without evidence.

Even if they now show a transcript of the FDR in the fresh report which just came out (from the French). We don´t have radar data, nor CVR recordings which can be considered real. The problem is, do "they" need to show these to the public ? I know of other accidents there are recordings availailbe to listen too. But if this is considered a crime I guess they don´t need to show it. Only in accidents I believe... :( However the report still says "accident" not crime, mhhh. Anyway I believe I will be able to clear some things up in the following days. As this thing really bugs me, as I followed it basically from the 3rd hour. And some victims (or as you say here vicsims, right?) lived not far away...

Also I found some of the evidence of reported MAYDAY calls just a moment ago: You can disregard the rest of the video, as it talks about alledged poison in the cabin air could be responsible (there were cases of bad air in planes and cockpits, but poisonous?)


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8mgADCYpqQ

So my last edit (lol) you can see I did my homework here is the data for airport Barcelonette, which fits to the distress (Notruf) call.....

arcelonnette St Pons (LFMR)
Airfield 44.388329,6.610000
N442317.98 E0063636.00 Elevation: 3714'
Links:
SIA : Navigeo
Runways
09-27 800m x 30m Hard

Flight Plan codes from SIA AIP ENR1.11
Arriving Departing FIR BRIA SIV
LFMRZTZX LFMRZPZX LFMMZFZX LFMLZPZX
CIE
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby simonshack on May 25th, 2015, 12:46 am

CIE wrote: It´s all so confusing and I think it is made this way by certain persons/organisations. Or the press has taken over totally. Because they report so much conflicting stuff, how can we sort this out without evidence.


I say - now you're probably onto something, dear CIE ! <_<

"Or the press has taken over totally" - yup, there you go. In fact, it's been so for more than 50 years now. Need more be said?

The last thing we need to do here is to add more confusion to their confusion-scheme and thus, empowering it. I'm sure you'll understand.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6351
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby CIE on May 25th, 2015, 1:00 am

simonshack wrote:I say - now you're probably onto something, dear CIE ! <_<

"Or the press has taken over totally" - yup, there you go. In fact, it's been so for more than 50 years now. Need more be said?


No, it´s clear and I know that this is not really news, sometimes however I get very angry about that.....


Also my last post this evening (do I hear a sigh of relieve? I hope not <_< ) a report from German TV apparently uploaded to YT at 27.03.15 - crash was 24.03.15: 3 days after the event.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DevgCYHk8M4
CIE
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby CIE on May 27th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Meanwhile I read the pre-report linked above. It sounds at first glance quite logical and has no nonsense language which you would expect from such documents. Still it does not mention a) The fighers (Mirage?) b) The Mayday call from plane c) the 2 "booms" heard by witnesses. Well at least these were reported by the media right after the event. Question is ofc if this media make-up or really happened. If it was only media-hype-error than it would put more weight to official story. If the fighters, mayday and booms are right, than it suggests a cover up which is continued in the report. Also another story emerges, that on the 1st flight to Spain, AL had apparently programmed the AP to 100ft severall times but than changed it back to "normal" flying height, while the pilot was out of the cockpit. So as to he had "trained" or "tried" the suicide before. That´s really strange, wouldn´t the captain note these changes after he returns to cockpit, the plane must have been descending for a while. Why did the captain not question these action ? Or could he really not notice.....strange pilot in this case.


Also one of the "alter egos" came forward (the guy in the mountain pic) and complained about that his pic was used by the press as the "killerpilot". But this found no wide circulation, surely because the media did not want their error (?) or fake (?) or distraction (?) exposed... if I need to source that, I can do later (only German reports)
CIE
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby hoi.polloi on May 28th, 2015, 12:45 am

Yes, as a moderator I would welcome citation. No need to paste the whole bloody article into our forum, but citation along with your critique would be a fine format. Thanks for asking. If it's a video, we appreciate some description or screen grabs of critical moments. The goal is to do work for folks so that it's easy to read and understand and check.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4772
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby CIE on May 28th, 2015, 12:49 pm

Fair enough, so here the link to the pre-report from the French BEA again (on side 1)

http://www.airlive.net/search/label/4U9 ... date=false

And here the very interesting video of TV or media critics ("Massengeschmack TV"), the "other Germany guy" who was falsely presented as AL "killerpilot" can be found at ca. 18:00 denoucing it is him :) But the complete video is interesting, pointing out the media/TV crazyness:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNd3SESUKY
CIE
Member
 
Posts: 29
Joined: May 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby T21 on December 7th, 2016, 5:52 pm

As I watched the news reports on the Brazilian football team who crashed while flying over Colombia I went back to the Germanwings crash.
Scenes were too different in that this time airplane debris and possibly covered corpses were clearly visible, unlike the "suicide pilot" case this thread is about.

Has anyone else thought the same ?
T21
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: January 13th, 2015, 12:26 pm

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Postby Chthon on December 7th, 2016, 7:22 pm

T21 » December 7th, 2016, 5:52 pm wrote:As I watched the news reports on the Brazilian football team who crashed while flying over Colombia I went back to the Germanwings crash.
Scenes were too different in that this time airplane debris and possibly covered corpses were clearly visible, unlike the "suicide pilot" case this thread is about.

Has anyone else thought the same ?


Related to this , the bolivian pilot of Lamia flight is being indicated as responsible for the crash and the news say that he had a "warrant" and he would have been arrested at his return to Bolivia due to having left the Bolivian Air Force to work as a civilian pilot. You can read comments like "I always thought it was suicide" ...

http://m.milenio.com/internacional/piloto-accidente-avion-chapecoense-arrestado-llegar-bolivia_0_860314202.html

Image
Chthon
Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: October 27th, 2016, 5:02 pm

Previous

Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests