Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Observer
Banned

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by Observer »

Just a little summary of CluesForum's most recent evidence
that the news companies fraudulently show forged images.

http://www.sportonline-foto.de/thumbs/F ... 1_1767.jpg
http://www.sportonline-foto.de/veransta ... /vas/FHM13
What a handsome pair of runners in this photo above:
On the left is #1371 Mr. Hassan Kurt of Germany,
in the final 100m towards crossing the finish line
[1:34:22 Brutto(Gross), 1:34:41 Netto(Net) time.]
On the right is #3192 Mr. Stefan Deller of Germany,
[1:34:06 Brutto(Gross), 1:34:44 Netto(Net) time.]

Suddenly, in front of them appears: a forged image,
a fraudulent digitally-simulated-character-image,
in an impossible depiction: "#403 Andreas Lubitz",
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 47465b.jpg
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... pilot.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20150403153 ... pilot.html
http://i.imgur.com/hGyWLLj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZKv4ZXx.jpg

The impossible news media depiction, expects you to believe:
after magically appearing in front of Mr. Kurt & Mr. Deller,
this fraudulent digitally-simulated-character-image then
suddenly stopped cold in these final meters near the goal,
allowed Mr. Kurt & Mr. Deller to pass in these final meters,
then waited THREE MINUTES before crossing the finish line.
["#403" 1:37:09 Brutto(Gross), 1:37:22 Netto(Net) time.]
http://frankfurter-hm.r.mikatiming.de/2013/?pid=search

This fact was originally realized and posted on CluesForum by Kickstones
(thank you) with well-sourced links from the official race site proving
his realization that #403 was impossibly inserted in the final 100m, plus
his realization that #403 then impossibly took three minutes to finish (!)
Appreciated by Nonhocapito with 100m confirmation requested.
And appreciated by Nechifor with 100m confirmation provided.
And appreciated by CitronBleu with proof of complex forgery,
since #5617 ALSO must have stopped for almost three minutes.
Which makes me think ALL of the runner characters are digital,
since the rendering of #5617's shirt text shows yellow vs. white,
and since in general these CGI creators choose to avoid mixing their GrandTheftAuto-style animations directly into the live shots,
preferring "minutes or hours of whole-cloth situation-simulation" over "needlessly-challenging realtime-insertion of CGI into Live",
i.e. Boston: initial Live race shots, then play the 20minute entirely-CGI movie, then end with Live shots of the smokey aftermath.
i.e. 9-11: no initial live shots, suddenly play the 100minute entirely-CGI movie, then end with Live shots of the smokey aftermath.

Once again, the news companies fraudulently show forged images,
which depict digitally-simulated-character-images of "terrorists",
and even depict digitally-simulated-character-images of "victims",
forged by the wealthiest 100 individuals currently living on(in) Earth,
to continue profiting from fear-based consumption of unneeded goods,
to continue profiting from fear-based agreement to military war=murder,
to continue profiting from fear-based voluntarily giving up our human rights.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... an-5455043
Germanwings plane crash: Only woman working on salvage operation found black box on her first day
Alice Coldefy, 32, told how she discovered the blackened data recorder buried 8ins yesterday in an area that had already been searched many times.
The only woman working on the Germanwings salvage team has told how she found the plane's second black box on her first day at the scene.

Alice Coldefy, 32, unearthed the blackened data recorder from 8ins under rubble in an area that had already been searched many times.

According to French media including France TV Info, the police officer had only started work at the crash site in the French Alps yesterday - and found the black box just a few hours later.

It is now being analysed by French air accident investigators, who say it showed co-pilot Andreas Lubitz sped up his descent several times.
Interestingly, a Google search for images of Alice Coldefy brought up many images, en scene, wearing her blue mountain Gendarme uniform. Also, this curious link, Google search date-tags appearing to show it to be from two days ago.

Note...black coloured orange black box. Found under 8in/200mm of rubble, or, under a pile of unburnt clothing?

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2 ... ed_up.html
The mountain rescue officer who found the data recorder, Alice Coldefy, described Friday the unexpected discovery in a spot that had already been repeatedly searched.

"I found a pile of clothes, we were searching it, we were moving them downhill and while doing this I discovered a box. The color of the box was the same as the gravel, of the black gravel, that is everywhere at the crash site," she told reporters in Seyne-les-Alpes.

So-called black boxes are actually orange, but this one had burned up in the crash and blended with the dark earth covering the area, known to local guides as "the black lands."

"I didn't realize I had found it and I wasn't thinking it was possible to find it among all this debris," she said.

Mountain officers and trained dogs are continuing to search the site. When the terrain is fully cleared of body parts and belongings, a private company will take out the large airplane debris.
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

God damn it. Once again I gotta' be the asshole that honestly must admit:
"While looking for more proof of fakery, I might have found some real shit."

Just like the case of "Charlie Winter" = "Charlie Cooper" = "Charles Winter Hope Cooper"
which even today I am not sure about (CGI or actor) http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2394301#p2394301
When I discovered lots of "background life photos" of such a simulated CGI character,
I started to think, Hmmm, maybe this is perhaps a rare case of an actual living actor?

Well, once again, while digging for deeper proof of "#403 Andreas Lubitz" being fake,
I have found a bunch of photos (?) which makes me wonder if I was wrong about him...

...but on the other other hand perhaps this simply proves it is EASY for the CGI guys
to create a surprisingly high number of virtual "HQ photos" from their virtual "reality"
GrandTheftAuto-style (yet far more detailed, using 20-years-advanced secret software)
and probably using trillions of computers for rendering (perhaps every single computer
connected to the internet is unknowingly helping with these rendering projects simply
by there being a backdoor which allows not mere monitoring but also: 1% USE of CPU!)

Anyway, I know it sounds crazy, but I'm just trying to figure out how the forgers have
the ability to produce all of these high quality forgeries (?) which I found last night.
Here's how I found 'em: I really wanted to see all the relevant "finishing line photos",
so I found a way to click through each of the 4 "finishing line cameras" chronologically.
Remember, this does not prove the images are of real people. It only proves lots of images:

"FHM13NM058000 camera"
(In chronological order, each "shot" is included below, without any gaps in-between,
from slightly before the appearance of #403 to slightly after the appearance of #403.)

"FHM13UG038000 camera"
(In chronological order, each "shot" is included below, without any gaps in-between,
from slightly before the appearance of #403 to slightly after the appearance of #403.)

"FHM13AV028001 camera"

"FHM13CF078001 camera"

By the way, about the timing thing, it turns out we forgot a confusing factor here:
If you go to this link, posted by Kickstones, you see a list of finishers in name order
http://frankfurter-hm.r.mikatiming.de/2013/?pid=search
and yes, #403 is alphabetically right at the top, since "his" name has been deleted.

But if you go to this link, and use the bottom-left drop-down to select Platz(Place)
http://frankfurter-hm.r.mikatiming.de/2013/
then click Suchen(Search) you see a list of finishers in place order, yet still confusing
because some slow folks place relatively high, that's when I realized the extra factor.
The extra factor is, it isn't just one big race with everyone starting at the same time,
it is divided into groups (based on age, gender, etc.) with probably differing start times
which appears in the AK row as "MHK" "WHK" "M25" "M30" "M35" "W25" "W30" "W35" etc.

So here's something, going back to http://frankfurter-hm.r.mikatiming.de/2013/ there is a PDF there,
Gender divided, in Place order: frankfurter-hm.r.mikatiming.de/2013/?content=file&file=HM-Gender.pdf
And there, in the middle of page 12, I see they forgot to delete the "killer"'s name, as they did elsewhere.

Anyway, the point I am admitting (though embarrassing and slightly poking a hole in my post above) is:
#403 supposedly started in the MHK group
#1371 supposedly started in the M30 group
#3192 supposedly started in the M40 group
#5617 supposedly started in the M45 group
So perhaps the differing start times of each group
would explain why the "total running time" of #403 was
about 3 minutes longer than the total running time of #1371 & #3192.

I don't know. My head hurts. And now I'm not even sure if this #403 is real or not. Damn it!
The "victims" are all fake, there was no plane crash, but I still can't figure out:
whether this "Andreas Lubitz" character was a living (now killed) actor, or a fraudulent digitally-simulated-character-image.
I just felt morally obliged to post these extra images I found, because if I found them and hid them to save my pride, I wouldn't feel right.
I know that posting these "Andreas Lubitz" bonus Race images, after posting the "Charlie Cooper" bonus Louvre images,
makes me seem like a paid plant whose job is to say "All CGI, all totally CGI" and then occasionally say "But this guy might be real."
It's embarrassing to me to be puncturing holes in my own theory, but I would prefer to share honestly whatever I happen to find, regardless of the implications.
Still, the bottom line is, use your own brain. Don't trust me. Don't trust anyone. Only trust logic. As Hoi rightly reminds us, anyone can be a paid shill. Anyone.
Yep, I see the reply coming now, "Stop saying 'us' and 'we' and 'brother', you pied piper Observer character, because it seems like you're trying to be accepted as in 'our' group. There is no 'our' group of trusted team members. Here on the internet, and in real life outside, there are only individuals, using their brains, to judge images. One should never trust anyone's claims. One should merely find which images depict impossible situations. Like the impossible 4-meter humans, and the brightly lit North Face of the tower, and the Boston huge monitor missing. Nevermind being accepted by a group. Simply post images and point out which images have clear evidence of being CGI animations, since they depict impossible situations which could never be recorded live by a camera in real life. That's it. Post images and prove the images are forgeries. Simple really. Keep it simple." :-)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Post images and prove the images are forgeries.
Um, are you sure you understand the point of this site?
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Spot the difference.

The first Germanwings black box found.

The second Germanwings black box now found.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-03/f ... er/6370566

Same flight, same crash! :rolleyes:
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

1 probability in 1 trillion.trillion trillion......

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODwfiQkeAz8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FkBjV_zPI
Joukahainen

Unread post by Joukahainen »

This is the thread that finally gave me the final kick to register into this forum. As the user "Observer" luckily pointed out, all big competitions, be it running, skiing, cycling or any other are nowadays often so big, the timing systems are very different from the "old times".

Modern competitions with a large number of participants use "timing chips" that are either more sturdy and can be used many times (a lot more expensive of course) or disposable micro chips, that register the time when a competitor goes through a reader/scanner that registers the actual start time for a person. The same kind of reader is used to register the micro chips in the middle/interval points, where you can get accurate information about the timing of each competitor. There are also GSP style chips that can locate each person all the time, but currently they are not usually used, because they cost more and you cannot ever guarantee you get your chip back after a race. I am assuming they will be more common in the future years, as it's a good selling point for TPTB to get us used for a realtime tracking.

Here is a good link from the "howstuffworks" (otherwise be always sceptical about this site, always double/triple check the information) with four pages about the short history of marathon timings and how they (usually) work in modern competitions.

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/outd ... iming1.htm

This is my first post so it's not super informative, but I think Observer explained the basics well enough and my link just gives you a superficial technical information how the timing works, when hundreds or thousands of people start the race "at the same time". Because of the timing chips, they really are timed "right" thou some of them do actually make somewhat longer journey when being at the very back of the start group. Gladly it's just walking with slow pace until the "better runners" are gone, and you can start your own journey with actual running after going through the start line scanner. I have both participated competitions like this (rollerskating marathons, really) and also been a volunteer to take care of timing and recording/analyzing the results.

I have not checked this pictures otherwise yet carefully enough to make any decisions or opinions whether they are fake, just wanted to give +1 to Observer for pointing out the images are not fake based on running time results. They can of course still be fake, but we need different kind of information to make that kind of conclusion.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry folks - but if nothing more 'profound' is submitted here other than debating this marathon imagery of the purported suicide pilot (an obviously simulated entity) I will have to lock this thread - until anything of true interest emerges concerning this farcical "Germanwings planecrash" saga (our Chatbox is always open for that).
hoi.polloi

Observer wrote:whether this "Andreas Lubitz" character was a living (now killed) actor, or a fraudulent digitally-simulated-character-image.
In any case, Simon, another possibility to add to Observer's cursing and meanderings about his head-ache is that Andreas Lubitz is a fictional character represented by a number of means. And it truly doesn't matter how they did it or if Andreas Lubitz was, at one point, the real name of a real person only used in a Psychological Operation with or without his consent (but in all likelihood Psy-Ops do ask for or 'force' consent).

Exactly how reality is sampled to create the simulation, and what filters it is passed through, is ultimately not as important as the fact that several important aspects of the story have been flubbed, but the media obviously refuses to acknowledge them — or acknowledge their responsibility in, at best, sloppy reporting, and at worst, completely making up a story.

So please, new readers, bear in mind that while sometimes our moderators act a little too afraid of simple reflections, it is because those reflections can take up space that could be occupied by solid points — either about the certainty of fakery, the certainty of the reality of something, or a very likely method of representing either. We don't need your internal struggles posted at length all over the topics. Please save that for a more casual environment.

I expect future posts on this topic, or any other suspected fake non-event, to be less meandering and more convincing. Thanks everyone for understanding the purpose of our forum and putting forth your best arguments.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

simonshack wrote:
. So, you may ask, are they planning to do away with commercial pilots altogether?
Looks like this was a practical, cost cutting agenda behind this psyop. Great dot connecting job Simon :) :

Form The Guardian but overheard on radio first:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/a ... d-of-plane

"...German air traffic control authority urges aviation industry to consider allowing people on the ground to take control of a plane and steer it to land safely...."
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

So here a a few corrections or opinions for this incident (=GW, A.Lubitz =AL, P. Sonderheimer=PS)

1) Someone assumed the school doesn´t even exist :lol: Well it exists as well the town of Haltern. I was there. I also spoke with the school. Also all other towns - places named exist. Names of victim pupils on school homepage match those of the p.list.
2) It seems that most some or all of the victims can or may be real. I found the p.list and compared, also one town with 3 victims is only 50km away from me - I phoned the town hall and asked some "harmless" questions. They could not answer them, cause the don´t want to harm the families. But it sounded to me this town has 3 real victims. Also some victims were known before as eg. an opera singer. Her record is well established in the nets.
3) However still the off.story seems wrong/hoax. Circumstances of crash and identity of both pilots. One one them Mr. AL was named "Killerpilot" by the press. I have no evidence to support that claim - means he crashed the plane as suicide......even no evidence if these both guys were pilots at all or on board of the plane or even existed. However it seems unlikely that they can make them up, they have hundreds of colleagues that should have known them, no one has spoken up that something might be wrong (airline employes, other pilots, stewardesses etc.). Mr. PS (captain?) from him can only be found 1 very bad photo in the nets. :wacko: No single pic in pilots uniforms....
4) There was internet "censorship" in this case, eg. videos dissapeared and texts were changed in news online media, I have followed the case basically from day 1 so if any questions just ask. I also typed a lot of it in another forum but it is all in German I could copy it here if allowed.

Also researched other air crashes MH370/17, as well AirFrance 447....also colgan 3407 (so if there is need to discuss these ask) 3407 was quite unknown I believe here the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colgan_Air_Flight_3407

Last update to case:
http://www.mz-web.de/mitteldeutschland/ ... 20866.html

I have already googled both names and they seem legit (father has company in named town, daughter was kind of artist/painter)
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

So we need to establish what was the case here, a complete hoax I don´t believe. However I don´t believe the off. story as well.
So a few questions, is it normal that from 2 airline pilots there are no pictures or many traces in the nets before the crash (except some running pics of AL).....Pilots should be more traceable, or ? Can it be there were in fact traces of them but they were deleted by ? (Authorities? airline ? airbus?). I think as said above most/some passengers are legit victims (I plan to establish another proof of this atm. at least for the German vics).

I have made this video of my doubts/ideas. I left out pics that were wrongly reported as AL, as well one another which was made as a "selfie" in a bathroom (cause it looked already somehow fake)....here is what I found:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHdhHxz9w0

Can someone help to establish if pics are fake, they seem so to me. So why fake those both pilots pics ?
hoi.polloi

CIE, please use your own words and language to present research and describe what you think may be fake.

It's fine to just say, "this looks fishy" (which is what you've done) but you might not always get a response if you ask others to do it for you, or if all you ever present will be "I don't trust this" and then just post a video or link.

Thanks. I hope you understand. I mean no offense.
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

hoi.polloi wrote:CIE, please use your own words and language to present research and describe what you think may be fake.
Well the whole timeline ??? How can you be sure that everyone is dead after only 1 day after the crash ? Does this look real ? You know that sometimes it takes weeks to recover victims. Some of these investigations take months. Here after 1 week basically everything was clear ? Killerpilot etc.? Also I was told by others that debris field clearly showed there could be no survivors. I don´t agree to that, cause actually we saw some bigger parts of debris (if it was real). So there could be survivors. It was pointed out by French authorities that "most likely no one survived" basically 1 day after. Also why were there early reports of MAYDAY calls from the plane which later never were seen again.....what about 2 explosions some French wittnesses reported ? What about the early "expert" opinions it sounds like a decompression case? All dissapeared after suicide story came out *sigh*

However, I assumed I don´t need to re-write everything of the case like this one, cause most are familiar with the topic(s), as this thread and others prove. Well I doubted to Simon already if this might be the right place for me, but I try at least. Also if you watched the video the observations about the "pilots" are in their. This is why I made it in the 1st place. Also this thread has 10 pages, do I really need to write the off. story and already exposed holes in the story again ? If I make a new thread, yes.
hoi.polloi

Aha, thank you. All good points!