Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Selene
Banned

Re: Germanwings 4U9525 Airbus crash, 24 March 2015

Unread post by Selene »

nonhocapito wrote: 1) the story goes that after 9/11 those doors are reinforced and armored against hijackers. You can only open with a code which can be however overridden by someone inside. This was explained in a post above in this thread
I am a frequent flyer and flew last Monday. The cockpit door was open before the flight left and then the flight attendant closed it with a click. It did not seem to have a code entry on the door itself, it may have been somewhere else.

That same example by the way does contradict my own thinking on crushing the door with a trolley a bit as the cockpit door opens outward of the cockpit, into the cabin. But on the other hand; deforming the door may break the lock on it so one could enter. If your life depended on it, I would say you use the last 8 minutes of it to force whatever entry you could...
2) where have you read that you cannot "hear the pilot banging on the door"? I've read the opposite.
It was a comment posted by users on another forum. One of them a pilot according to his own statements, no way to verify that of course. In any case it's a fallacy; if the door is sound proof you cannot not hear the "trolley banging" and do hear the pilot "fist banging" (this difference was not clear in my previous post, you're right, I read the same thing about the pilot banging his fist on the door) and the "passengers screaming" at the same time.
3) I've read an explanation about the taking of a longer route: this appears to be common for low cost companies: the costs of staying in the air are apparently sometimes higher than the costs of sitting in certain airports. Hence the deliberate lengthening of flying times.
Ok, that sounds reasonable. But does Germanwings have to pay so much more if they stay in their own country at Düsseldorf? Might be good to get info on costs of being on the ground there.

Also a comparison with previous flight routes of Germanwings on the same trajectory would be a good thing. If this diversion is normal compared to earlier tracks my argument is lost. If this is a unique choice of route and there are no other parameters like weather patterns involved, I'd say it still stands.
Please beware: I am not arguing your points because I think the story is believable. It isn't. Just trying to point in the right direction. The faults in the scripts pale in front of the lousy character creation we are witnessing, and the bad imagery.
No problem at all, nonhocapito, I am not taking any arguing in your reaction and very much appreciate the counterarguments. :)

Selene
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

The third american vicsim on this fly appears to be one "Robert Calvo" who worked for the spanish company "desigual".
Three Americans were on the plane. Yvonne Selke and her daughter Emily were on the plane, the U.S. State Department said Wednesday. On Thursday, Spanish clothing company Desigual said one of its employees, U.S. citizen Robert Calvo, was also on the plane.
from http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europ ... index.html

(not relevant, but I cannot help associating such name with the one of "Roberto Calvi" infamous italian banker who history says worked for the Vatican and ended up hanged under the "black Friars" bridge in London, with two bricks in his pockets. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Calvi)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:The third american vicsim on this fly appears to be one "Robert Calvo" who worked for the spanish company "desigual".
Three Americans were on the plane. Yvonne Selke and her daughter Emily were on the plane, the U.S. State Department said Wednesday. On Thursday, Spanish clothing company Desigual said one of its employees, U.S. citizen Robert Calvo, was also on the plane.
from http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europ ... index.html

(not relevant, but I cannot help associating such name with the one of "Roberto Calvi" infamous italian banker who history says worked for the Vatican and ended up hanged under the "black Friars" bridge in London, with two bricks in his pockets. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Calvi)
That brings me back, and certainly more relevant than belief in anything that comes out of the shithole known as "the media".
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

So, this is the co-pilot's facebook profile, Andreas Lubitz:
https://www.facebook.com/andreas.lubitz.3

Then I found the last 60s of the CVR recording of 4U9525, which I uploaded here:

Unfortunately, I don't know if there's the full length (30 mins) available somewhere. That's all I got for now.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

brianv wrote:
Selene wrote:Brianv,

Not that I'm answerable to you, we have two members closely related to two previous possible hoaxes, and I should not bring it up, and when I do I'm attacking them? You would not be trying to start something, would you? "Prat" is used widespread meaning "a fool", just like a "charlie" is.

For the RECORD I will not be replying to any further comments directed at me in this thread. You can contact me in the chatbox!

Never mind the red-eye! What about the dead-eye? Oh yes, it's one-eye symbolism for the conspiracy retards. A half-blind prat flying an airplane - oh well there you go! Lookout for that mountain!
I actually enjoy the fact that you will not be replying as your antagonistic verve, no matter what your contributions to this site, are very off-putting.

Why should I ever have mentioned the Shannon crash when I barely know anything about it? It was before, in my mind, modern-day cons with television. Much more relevant to me personally was the MEA flight 444 which crashed into the sea off Dhahran in April 1964 when my father lost a friend, Howard Lynch, who worked either for Aramco or TWA, I don't know. Again, you can ask me questions as I will be seeing my father on March 30th. I don't think that that flight was "curious" either. Accidents happen or at least to. Who knows what happens these days?
nonhocapito

Tarek701 wrote:So, this is the co-pilot's facebook profile, Andreas Lubitz

Then I found the last 60s of the CVR recording of 4U9525, which I uploaded here
The recording is most likely a fake. I would disregard it until you don't find one linked by one official propaganda news website (which will probably never happen). The same recording is also on youtube, I found a link to it on an image board. It is fake and not in our meaning, but in the sense of made as a prank. Where did you find this one?

In any case: never forget to post sources.

As to the facebook profile: I read from multiple sources that his profile was deleted by the family. Where did you find a link to this one? It is most likely fake as well, in that other sense. Also: not everyone has federalbook (I don't have it and will never have it) so if there is extra content please provide screenshots.

Message to Selene and Brianv: STOP arguing on this thread please! :)
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

I honestly didn't know that we thought Northwest Air 255 was a hoax, nor AC621. Both were pilot error and not deliberate acts. (Config not set correctly, and deploying spoilers too early due to the noise prohibition over Etobicoke and Woodbridge). Not outside the realm of belief that an MD-82 (DC-9 with steroids and lipstick) and a DC-9 could crash under those circumstances. Seems a lot of pilots had a hard time keeping those old birds in the sky!)

I wasn't privy to AC621, other than the stuff learned from my Dad. He trained the police dogs (German Shepherds) that went to the site. He was not their handler, but obviously got a lot of info and gossip. When we moved to Etobicoke in 1984 to open the kennel, that was 14 years after the accident, but you could still get through and find stuff on the farms.
As for Northwest Air 255, we were shopping in Canton and on our way home to Chatham, ON when it happened. Doesn't mean it was real, but that smell...I wish it didn't happen because it we were stuck on the 1-94 forever. And the smell was in our Buick Electra (aging myself!) until it got a proper washing. I didn't ever think to even muse that it could be a hoax, due to the usual MO of psy-ops. Just doesn't fit either.
Tarek701

nonhocapito wrote:
Tarek701 wrote:So, this is the co-pilot's facebook profile, Andreas Lubitz

Then I found the last 60s of the CVR recording of 4U9525, which I uploaded here
The recording is most likely a fake. I would disregard it until you don't find one linked by one official propaganda news website (which will probably never happen). The same recording is also on youtube, I found a link to it on an image board. It is fake and not in our meaning, but in the sense of made as a prank. Where did you find this one?
That's where I got it from, sorry about that, I forgot to include source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxz7OpXMAvk

Well, I thought it would fit because the stuff you hear in that audio recording matches to what the propaganda news said, like here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/world ... .html?_r=0
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/german ... or-n330616
and some other sites. I believe there was one site where someone described what could've happened where he also refers to the "call" you can hear near the end of the recording.

Well, whatever. I guess I was wrong then.

The Facebook profile is of course "fake" in the sense of that he doesn't exist and it was just created by those guys who usually do these kind of hoaxes for whatever reason, see the other plane crashes and the "suspicious" facebook profiles of the victims which didn't update their FB profile for like years! The last update of Lubitz's FB profile was in october 2014:

I don't think that this is "fake" in a sense of that some random stranger made the profile to fool us. It wouldn't make sense except if someone would've "foreseen" the upcoming plane crash (If I look back at the chronics, it goes back 'till 2011, assuming that the profile was created around that time). But I indeed believe that the profile was created years ago by the people who planned this hoax.
Last edited by Tarek701 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am confused and disturbed by the number of people (Selene, CTGal1011 and so on) questioning whether or not people are allowed to assume a news story is a fabrication. As nonhocapito suggests, we do not have space for both fighting the mainstream lies and fighting each other over which facts are debatable.

Clearly some people have not yet grasped the point of the forum, which is to rightfully assume the skeptical scientific perspective that directly examines explicit proofs and evidences rather than mere hearsay/feeling.

If you have a case to make Selene or CTGal1011 or anyone else for that matter, don't whine about followers or how "hurt" you are by people challenging your dumb assumptions. Make your explicit points for or against a story and move on. We don't have time for individual users' attempts at moderating or taking up space to cry all over a thread. Let us please stick to proofs rather than our personal investment in your personally imagined motivation for the lies, if you please!

That is my only word in this thread I have time to make now, as I will stay out of the debate and patiently wait for those proofs from either side. Thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote: That is my only word in this thread I have time to make now, as I will stay out of the debate and patiently wait for those proofs from either side. Thanks.
As I will also.

Oh yes, and Selene can you stop signing your posts with your name in bold text, do you have an identity problem?
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

I can't wrap my head around this. On one hand I agree that most, if not all of the images have that well-known photoshop feel to them and that many aspects of the story sound like a truckload of horseshit.

On the other hand most of the victims (except our Pentagon girl) don't have any "simmy" feel to them, at least to me. How can you simulate a class of pupils and two teachers disappearing from a real (as in actually existing) school? How about alto Maria Radner? Does she look like a sim to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYITYRSoIYU

Just a thought: What if the crash was real (staged or not), but the story was distorted and the imagery fed to us from day one was faked to a large extent in order to give it exactly the same feel as all the (completely) faked events before and to come? Don't you think they'd try hard to depict a plane that crashed into a mountain as blown the smithereens just to make it look like the physics of the 9/11 non-planes was just "as real as it gets"?

I'd like to hear your opinion, especially about the victims (or -sims).
nonhocapito

Tarek701 wrote:I don't think that this is "fake" in a sense of that some random stranger made the profile to fool us. It wouldn't make sense except if someone would've "foreseen" the upcoming plane crash (If I look back at the chronics, it goes back 'till 2011, assuming that the profile was created around that time). But I indeed believe that the profile was created years ago by the people who planned this hoax.
See, without FB you often cannot see posts and dates. That's why we always need screenshots from this kind of websites. OK, so if those posts are dated 2014, and it is the same Andreas Lubitz (the town name seem to coincide), I guess this is not a "prank" but a faked profile used to reinforce this faked identity... If you read anything interesting in it, post a screenshot with a link to the source...

IN OTHER NEWS:

CNN runs a VERY INSTRUCTIVE profile on "victims" "Emily Selke" and her mother "Yvonne Selke", a Booze Allen employee who worked for the Pentagon.

Germanwings crash: Mother, daughter among 3 American victims

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/25/us/ge ... n-victims/

It's a studio interview with the "best friends in college", showcasing "photos". The two friends ramble on with their stupid stereotyped half-learned scripts, full of superlative adjectives (especially "amazing" and "loving", of course), and appropriate social expressions nauseating to hear from the mouth of a young person, and drawling syllables and incredulous expressions and the occasional blackout... "she would text us with pictures all the time. You would never expect it" (logic?)

The conversation wants really to start all sentimental and heartbreaking, but morphs into an off-registry lively chat with the nice TV host. Something that should have happened probably a month or two later. Anyway goes to show how improvised are certain aspects of these lousy psyops, and how the people involved do not believe them in the first place, thus being incapable of doing a convincing job.

More importantly, ALL the pictures shown have either bad lighting or are out of focus. One example for all is a pic with "Yvonne" and "Emily".
Germanwings crash_ Mom, daughter among 3 U.S. victims - CNN.com 8.jpg
Germanwings crash_ Mom, daughter among 3 U.S. victims - CNN.com 8.jpg (29.92 KiB) Viewed 9535 times
Really? That's the best you got?

Then even that idiot Anderson guy ends up with a surreal sentence (let's not forget, we are 3 days after the events): "it's no consolation... but at least they were not alone". It's probably just to clue the two girls into a bit more of fake crying, and they comply.
Germanwings crash_ Mom, daughter among 3 U.S. victims - CNN.com 9.jpg
Germanwings crash_ Mom, daughter among 3 U.S. victims - CNN.com 9.jpg (27.91 KiB) Viewed 9534 times
Germanwings crash Mom, daughter among 3 U.S. victims - CNN 10.jpg
Germanwings crash Mom, daughter among 3 U.S. victims - CNN 10.jpg (21.4 KiB) Viewed 9534 times
Mainstream media is just plain disgusting and that's all there is too it.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Tarek701 wrote: The last update of Lubitz's FB profile was in october 2014 . . . (If I look back at the chronics, it goes back 'till 2011, assuming that the profile was created around that time). But I indeed believe that the profile was created years ago by the people who planned this hoax.
Fraudbook has a feature where anything you post can be backdated. So much for analyzing the dates on that site.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

nonhocapito wrote:What in the name of fuck is this? Victim tourism? Why would anyone, barely days after the event, fresh of a terrible heartbreaking loss, agree to be taken hiking just to see charred bodies and scrap metal on the side of a mountain? What is the bloody point of this?? (But actually the point is obvious: tomorrow there will be nice pictures of actors and agents in sunglasses and scarfs and blue and white striped clothing fake crying and putting down flowers on a hill somewhere).
The Breivik "saga" also featured a portion where allegedly masses of people went on a quasi-pilgrimage of sorts to the murder island after only a quick turnaround of "events".
Tarek701

HonestlyNow wrote:
Tarek701 wrote: The last update of Lubitz's FB profile was in october 2014 . . . (If I look back at the chronics, it goes back 'till 2011, assuming that the profile was created around that time). But I indeed believe that the profile was created years ago by the people who planned this hoax.
Fraudbook has a feature where anything you post can be backdated. So much for analyzing the dates on that site.
But comments can't be backdated:

So, what I said, still applies.

Also, you could clearly see if someone changed the date. Here I made an example: