Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 9th, 2015, 2:34 am

We started discussing this in the chatbox. I'm copying and pasting the posts onto here.

So I still want to get a dialogue going on Penn State and Sandusky so I'll show what I've gathered so far on this forum.

- The Sandusky hoax videos on Youtube are created by Ed Chiarini or dallasgoldbuggery who has been exposed on this forum already. His videos reference Team America: World Police and that Trey Stone and Matt Parker are actually played by actors, etc. I stopped watching but I have heard they claim Sandusky is played by Kevin Costner. Now that we know the source of the video, I'm ready to throw that whole thing out as disinformation.

- The most intriguing evidence we have is that the man in charge of the Penn State victim's fund is none other than Kenneth Feinberg. It doesn't take much skill at logic puzzles to figure out what Penn State/Sandusky probably is after seeing Feinberg's resume. So there is my smoking gun to strongly suspect this entire thing is a fakery. But one thing continues to bother me: what is the motive?

Now on to what I have to share that I haven't seen mentioned in too many places. Any vague mention of this on sports forums will lead to harassment and suspension of accounts, so I know that I'm getting close.

- In September 2010, fracking billionaire Terry Pegula donated $88M to Penn State to build an ice hockey rink in his name (this number may have ballooned to $102M).

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-hoc ... 10aaa.html

- In February 2011, Pegula purchases the professional hockey team, the Buffalo Sabres for $189M. Pegula made a splash in Buffalo when in his press conference he announced "the sole existence of the Buffalo Sabres is to win a Stanley Cup".

Some background: The city of Buffalo has never won a sports championship in the NHL or NFL in 40 years of existence, and is in fact famous for it's painful loses in big games. The city's entire morale is affected by this and they are known around the country for it. Previous owners have been cheap bottom-line types who pay the minimum possible to field a sports team.

From this background comes Terry Pegula, with a net worth of over $4.2 billion. A man that nobody in Buffalo had ever heard of before. He claims that he has been a fan of the Sabres his whole life and he will spend as much money as possible to make the team win. And he does. This does not lead to much success, but the fans and the city of Buffalo have accepted him and his family as the "saviors" of the city and to criticize him is considered heresy. Hook, line, and sinker.

The term "too good to be true" comes to mind.

Image

- In November 2011, the Penn State sex scandal is announced. Jerry Sandusky is accused on 40 counts of sex crimes against boys including the famous McQuery incident that brought down the legendary Joe Paterno.

http://abc7.com/archive/8433662/

- The name of the charity that was a front for Sandusky to commit his alleged crimes was called "The Second Mile". The Chief Financial Officer of the charity was a man by the name of Cliff Benson. That information is hard to come by since it has been scrubbed from Wikipedia and all of his biographies.

This man is now a trusted confidante of Terry Pegula and is the Chief Development Officer of the Buffalo Sabres. Despite having fired nearly every executive on the Sabres over the last 5 unsuccessful years, there is one man that Pegula has not touched, and that man is Cliff Benson.

Image



http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... _seco.html

A few years ago the owner of the NFL team the Buffalo Bills passed away at age 95. This death had been anticipated for several years and fears of a new owner moving the team had been clouding the fanbase for years. In 2014, bidding started on the Buffalo Bills and included a long drawn out media affair that included Donald Trump and former rock star Jon Bon Jovi (who was painted as a villain for wanting to move the team to Toronto) as bidders.

In September 2014, Pegula was announced as the winner. Turns out Trump and Bon Jovi were the only other bidders and Pegula had bid $500M more than 2nd place. He purchased the team for $1.4 billion. A complete sham of a bidding process as can be.

Pegula now owns both professional sports teams in Buffalo, the Buffalo Bandits lacrosse team, the Rochester Americans AHL hockey team and recently built a $144M project known as the Harbor Center downtown. He has put everything under an umbrella called "One Buffalo".

In layman's terms, within 5 years this man now OWNS the city of Buffalo, NY and is an untouchable man protected by the masses as a hero.

- How lucky for him to dodge the Penn State scandal just a few months before the investigation went public, taking with him the CFO of the Second Mile charity (which may or may not be fakery).

I believe these two men should be looked into as being heavy benefactors of the entire Penn State situation. I don't yet have a strong motive for why TPTB would bring down a respected sports university like Penn State and a legendary coach like Joe Paterno. I do know that after "severe" sanctions were placed on the university by the NCAA (which should get it's own fakery thread), Penn State had a "miraculous" comeback year that saved the football team's reputation and recruiting.

I'm beginning to get a strong whiff of BS from this. I'll start looking into photographs to see if I can spot fakery, but the fact that all the vicsims are having their "privacy protected" makes it more difficult.
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 9th, 2015, 2:35 am

OK, let's dive a bit deeper into Penn State.

First I did some background research on Sandusky and Penn State and it seems very legit. He played college football there in the 60's, was a coach for 30 years, Second Mile has been around since the 70's. I did some internet archive searches on Second Mile, Sandusky, and even his college football stats and it seems legit. Although I'm sure TPTB have access to create fake "old" websites on Internet Archive going back to the 90's if they wanted to.

So that didn't get anywhere. But a man is only as strong as his biggest weakness, and the same must go for hoaxes. Time to check out the actors involved. I may not be an expert on photo fakery, but I do believe I am particularly good at reading people. I will say this though, if Sandusky and his wife Dottie are being played by actors, they are very good actors. Particularly Dottie. It reminds me of the Soto family in Sandy Hook where the mother sold me, but the kids gave it away.

Anyway, in the CNN interview with Dottie Sandusky, there is a "documentary filmmaker" with her named John Ziegler who caught my eye as being quite the slimeball. In fact, they're both in quite the good mood in this picture considering her husband is in prison for pedophilia:

Image

So who's this John Ziegler and why did he all of a sudden decide Sandusky was innocent and want to take the family's side on national television? Well, he doesn't seem to have any Penn State connections. He's from Philly which isn't the same thing.

He was a successful radio host who suddenly decided to be a documentary filmmaker. What was his first documentary you ask? About 9/11.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Zieg ... _show_host)

In August 2008, John Ziegler and producer David Bossie of Citizens United premiered a documentary co-produced, written and directed by Ziegler entitled Blocking The Path to 9/11,[3][4][5] which revisits the political controversy about the ABC docudrama miniseries The Path to 9/11.[50] Through interviews with the Path to 9/11 filmmakers and others, news clips about the controversy, and footage from the miniseries, the documentary makes the claim that Disney/ABC ultimately shelved plans to release a DVD of the miniseries as a result of pressure from the political left, specifically the Clintons. As noted in the documentary, Disney/ABC denies this and claims the move was merely a business decision. But commission member Richard Ben-Veniste said that the miniseries misrepresented facts presented in the 9/11 Commission report.[51] Two FBI agents also criticized the film's accuracy. Thomas E. Nicoletti was hired by the filmmakers as a consultant, but quit, saying "There were so many inaccuracies...I'm well aware of what's dramatic license and what's historical inaccuracy," Nicoletti said. "And this had a lot of historical inaccuracy.'"[52]


His 2nd documentary was about a liberal bias in the media. So now this slimy looking character is staunchly defending the Sandusky family from these "heinous" allegations. Sounds like his role is as a moderate skeptic's gatekeeper. For people who question the MSM, but aren't ready to cross to the Alex Jones gatekeeping side.

Now let's check out the Sandusky's adopted son who went on Oprah to describe getting abused by Sandusky when he was younger.



full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmncp007isY

This guy was so bad the entire Youtube comment section doesn't believe him. Even Oprah looked like she wasn't buying it (if you want to argue she's not complicit with the fakery). Where was the anger at Sandusky? The disgust and resentment? Where the hell is the natural emotion? He looked like he was describing a nasty sandwich he ate at lunch.

My favorite part is 9:04 where he pauses to describe what happened in the locker room and Oprah gives him a hint by moving her arm down her pants. Then on his close-up he licks his lips, starts talking in a deep voice, and says "sexual abuse" like he was turned on. He had to pause just to regroup.

So was he an opportunist? Or a crisis actor who sucks at his job, or a crisis actor who purposely gave a poor performance? And it's funny that he is adopted, since it's not easy to find someone to play Sandusky's child who has that jaw/teeth that Sandusky has. Turns out Dottie can't get pregnant but they have adopted 6 children over the years. Very convenient.

So that's it for now. I'll be diving deeper into this and so far it seems to look solid from the front, but has too many fishy characters around it. I'll break through eventually.

Simon, is it OK if I start a thread on this topic? I know you guys are strict on that.
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 9th, 2015, 2:36 am

Post by Apache:

Apache wrote:I think this is a topic worth getting into. There are red flags all over it.

I've watched the entire Oprah interview and Matt Sandusky is relating abuse from an outside perspective, not an inside one. His copious use of the word "you" instead of "I" when talking about the abuse he allegedly suffered is not what one would expect to hear. He only rarely uses "me". He does correctly identify that abusers get their victims isolated. At one point he talks about Sandusky taking him into a room alone in order to pressure him. This is not proof of abuse as it is a known fact that this is how abusers hide their abuse from others. When asked if Matt took victim number 4's story as his own he evades the question and does not give a satisfactory answer. He is most definitely not telling the truth.

The huge red flag on Matt Sandusky, outside of his inappropriate language, is his creation of a "foundation". This sort of behaviour is all over 9/11 and other faked events.

However, Gerry Sandusky, in a statement says "in my heart I know I did not do these alleged disgusting acts". This is not a reliable denial. Not only does he use the word "these", which indicates closeness to the subject instead of distance, he says "in my heart". Why does he say that? In his heart as opposed to what? A reliable denial is "I didn't do it". By attaching "in my heart" he is admitting that in his head he knows he did commit the abuse he is accused of.

It is possible that Sandusky was allowed to commit his abuse at Penn State and when they needed to, they threw him to the wolves, via a show trial. He is from a Catholic background and it simply adds to the accusations of abuse thrown at those from the Catholic church. It also feeds into the continuous undermining of the rules of evidence in a trial. Rules of evidence, in order or reliability and importance are: 1. Physical evidence. 2. Documentary evidence. 3. Witness statements. This sort of upending of the rules of evidence has been going on in the UK as well, against such people as Rolf Harris, where witness statements have become the number one rule and no corroborating physical or documentary evidence is needed. Witness statements are notoriously unreliable and any "trial by media" where the rules of evidence are not followed is highly suspect.
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 9th, 2015, 3:07 am

I did some more research on the shady characters surrounding the Sandusky's. Let's start with "documentary filmmaker" John Ziegler.

To understand who John Ziegler is, I highly recommend everybody watch this press conference on the Penn State campus.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOijU9wNTu4

His job is to be managed opposition. But not that the story is fake, but that Sandusky is innocent.

He starts off well enough but eventually goes into total "you media are jackals", "you guys missed the best story of your lives", "the media has been reckless", etc. It turns into a total circus.

If you look around at Ziegler's other videos on Youtube, you see that his role is as "controversial conservative journalist". Taking on the "liberal media", defending Sarah Palin on the O'Reilly Factor, calling out ABC on some nonsense 9/11 controversy, attacking Katie Couric, etc. You don't need to watch him long to see he's a used car salesman at heart and has a narcissistic type personality which we discussed in the "perps abuse" thread. This man is not working for himself, he clearly works for somebody who tells him what to do. And that somebody told him to defend Sandusky.

At 5:30 the camera pans around and shows the "supporters" backing Ziegler. Talk about a spooky bunch.

First there is "Head Nod Lady" who's job it is to nod her head everytime Ziegler says something in a loud voice.

Image

Then there is "Weird Eskimo Man or Woman" hiding in the group.

Image

Then there are these two shady sunglass-wearing, very military/law enforcement looking gentlemen.

Image

Image

So somebody is telling John Ziegler what to do, and that somebody is sending several spooks to support him in a public press conference. Can anyone here read into this better?

Now let's look at Sandusky's lawyer, Joe Amendola. He appears to be a well known lawyer on the Penn State campus who has defended star athletes in the past. As soon as he was announced, a story broke out how he got a 16 year old girl pregnant in the 90's and then married her when he was in his 50's. Again, another distraction.

Amendola is also known for making the huge error of allowing Sandusky to appear on NBC and in an interview with Brian Williams announce that while he did not abuse any boys, he did shower with them. Pretty much defense attorney 101 stuff that you shouldn't do.

What catches my eye is that in the press conference on the court steps immediately after Sandusky was convicted, this was Joe Amendola:

Image

Did he just win or lose? In fact, this seems to be a theme with most of the people involved with Penn State immediately in the aftermath. Here's McQeary and Paterno in their first public appearances since the investigation was announced, both of which just lost their jobs or were suspended.

Image

Image

Why is everyone so damn happy? You don't need to know much about micro-expressions to see that. These are not bittersweet smiles. They aren't even fake smiles trying to hide their feelings. These are happy looking people. Where's the depression? The grief? The sadness?
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby Apache on December 10th, 2015, 2:12 pm

tokyojoe1 wrote:I did some more research on the shady characters surrounding the Sandusky's. Let's start with "documentary filmmaker" John Ziegler.


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ziegler_%28talk_show_host%29
Ziegler was born in a U.S. Army post in Heidelberg, Germany,[7] and grew up as the eldest son of a financial manager in the small village of Washington Crossing, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.[8] In 1985, Ziegler graduated from the Catholic Holy Ghost Preparatory School located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania.[9] He then attended Georgetown University, graduating in 1989 with a degree in Government and a minor in Theology and Philosophy.


Military link. Banking link. Link to spook university Georgetown.

tokyojoe1 wrote:So somebody is telling John Ziegler what to do, and that somebody is sending several spooks to support him in a public press conference. Can anyone here read into this better?


Ziegler is clearly a spook as well, with his link to Georgetown and his "degree in Government".

Ziegler revealed on his November 21, 2006 KFI broadcast that he once had a romantic relationship with Kim Goldman, sister of murder victim Ron Goldman, who has also been a frequent guest on the show commenting on topics related to O.J. Simpson.[14]


The OJ Simpson trial was totally faked. Miles Mathis puts foward some pretty good evidence that the murders were also faked. Kim Goldman is Jewish and if her brother's murder was faked then she has to know that.

tokyojoe1 wrote:Amendola is also known for making the huge error of allowing Sandusky to appear on NBC and in an interview with Brian Williams announce that while he did not abuse any boys, he did shower with them. Pretty much defense attorney 101 stuff that you shouldn't do.


It's not a simple case of "stuff that you shouldn't do", but stuff that real lawyers don't do. This is not incompetence, but a strategy. Media interviews with defendants pre-trial indicates that the trial was a fabrication. No real defence attorney would put their client in such an untenable position. By doing so he guaranteed a guilty verdict.

tokyojoe1 wrote:Why is everyone so damn happy? You don't need to know much about micro-expressions to see that. These are not bittersweet smiles. They aren't even fake smiles trying to hide their feelings. These are happy looking people. Where's the depression? The grief? The sadness?


It's simply more indications that the entire event has been fabricated. They are laughing because they know that none of it is real. Is there any evidence that Sandusky is even in jail? ;)
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 10th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Apache wrote:It's simply more indications that the entire event has been fabricated. They are laughing because they know that none of it is real. Is there any evidence that Sandusky is even in jail? ;)


Only some pictures of him walking to a courthouse in a orange jumpsuit.

Image

And then there is this:

Image

This man seems to just be loving prison. Must be an acquired taste ;)

But here is what bugs me about all this, and perhaps this is because I lack a deeper understanding about what fame really is.

I never heard of Sandusky but looking at his resume, and knowing sports very well, there's a 0.0001% chance he is a fake person. I know for an absolute fact that I have known who Joe Paterno was since I was a teenager and started following sports. He was a living legend.

So let's say they agreed to whatever this Penn State thing really is, why would they agree to throw everything they've "built" down the drain? Years of reputation, friends, colleagues, fans, etc. and be known as a monster pedophile or an enabler of pedophiles. Why would they be more than happy to do that? Even if they are living in witness protection on some island paradise somewhere, wouldn't there be some serious tinge of regret knowing that everybody they've ever known thinks they're dead or in prison on heinous crimes? I can see somebody agreeing to that, but to get a whole group of people to agree to that? What about their real children or grandchildren? Do they change their name? Do they need to live with being known as child of a "monster" the rest of their lives?

Can somebody explain that to me a little better? I'm still relatively new to all this fakery, but why do celebrities agree to death hoaxes? Wouldn't they want to cling to the fame and social approval?
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby Ataraxia on December 11th, 2015, 12:35 am

This is all supposition of course, but isn't it possible this is just an example of how these higher controlling powers (whatever they may be) play hard ball and keep their own people in line? After all, we live in a world of bullying, where the most sly and successful bullies are the ones in power or are celebrities, scientists, etc. So it's possible we're seeing an example of how they blackmail and bully these regular people into compliance. Maybe this stuff was really going on, and some higher power threatened to expose it all if the university itself didn't acquiesce to their various demands. Sure there is some immediate hatred towards the university, but that's already gone away anyways, and the football team and their records have all been reinstated, so there hasn't been any real long-term hit. After all too, the media afterwards can always run some story of redemption and forgiveness and shape the memories of the viewers and the population as a whole. Merely through how it tells the story the media can shape our emotion. Just the same as any reality tv. It's all the same garbage.

In a more cynical way too, people need entertainment; the news stations need stories. As an example, CNN continues on with authority and relevance, even though it gets less than 500,000 viewers a day (less than several vloggers on Youtube who you've never heard about). And that's in a world of constant fear and hatred and daily stories of new terrors. Imagine how well the news stations would do if there was peace everywhere and no noteworthy news. It's self-evident that they must invent the stories and generate views to keep themselves relevant, since they are the main conduit of how we perceive the world around us. After all, I don't see any terrorism in my life, so I can only believe that it exists because they say it does.

Finally too, but you could say this has all been pure viral advertising for Penn State University. For during the entire time the story existed, all you heard about is Penn State. You can't buy the type of advertising where every single person in the country is suddenly talking about your school. Maybe the university decides to engage in such viral marketing and some of these guys really do decide to become martyrs for the cause, for the university that they've loved all these years.
Ataraxia
Member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: April 17th, 2015, 2:15 am

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby Apache on December 11th, 2015, 10:10 am

tokyojoe1 wrote:But here is what bugs me about all this, and perhaps this is because I lack a deeper understanding about what fame really is. I never heard of Sandusky but looking at his resume, and knowing sports very well, there's a 0.0001% chance he is a fake person. I know for an absolute fact that I have known who Joe Paterno was since I was a teenager and started following sports. He was a living legend.


Yes, Sandusky and Paterno are living, breathing human beings. When you say "fake person" you need to define your terms. Do you mean they are not crisis actors? No, of course they aren't as they have been in the public eye for too long for that to be an acceptable theory. Also, they clearly aren't faked persons via CGI. However, fakery is much deeper than those two example facets.

There are faked personalities and backgrounds c/o of the CIA (see the series Legends for their 'in your face laughing at you' examples of how this is done). These people appear out of nowhere with a background that is hard to undermine.
There are embedded intelligence agents in media, sport, entertainment etc who have been trained as undercover agents via spook universities. They can be sleeper agents for decades without needing to activate them.
There are character disordered/psychopathic personalities that are hatched and twisted via family ties who the authorities are aware of for decades and who are easily blackmailed.

I distrust what I am told and what I see, unless I know the person in real life. The entire backstory of a person could have been fabricated, with years of Facebook posts, online presence, job etc or they could be a sleeper agent. It all sounds very paranoid, but they are facts, not fantasy.

Let's look at Sandusky's background to see if there are any red flags.

On Wiki it is made clear that the Sandusky's were involved in sport for a very long time before Sandusky was "caught" as a paedophile (the de rigeur distraction of the age). Sport is notoriously rigged and there is a lot of money to be made via gambling. Sandusky's father, Art, ran the Brownson House for 30 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownson_House

Following the child sex abuse trial of Jerry Sandusky, journalist Marty Griffin from KDKA reported that several individuals had accused Sandusky of assaulting them during his time at the Brownson House.[19]


How long was Sandusky at Brownson House?

In 1952, Art Sandusky was hired to be director, a position he held for 30 years.[9][10] The Sandusky family, including Art's son Jerry Sandusky, lived in an apartment in the rec center.[11][nb 2] The football field is now called "Art Sandusky Field."[16]


Sandusky was born in 1944, so he was 8 when the family moved to the Brownson House, which isn't a house but a complex.

The organization's primary facility provides athletic venues for flag football, basketball, boxing, cheerleading, dance classes, indoor soccer, inline hockey, lacrosse, and volleyball.[5] It is affiliated with the local chapter of the United Way.[5]


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Way_of_America

United Way's focus is to identify and resolve pressing community issues, and to make measurable changes in communities through partnerships with schools, government agencies, businesses, organized labor, financial institutions, community development corporations, voluntary and neighborhood associations, the faith community, and others.


This is where Sandusky grew up and if your bullshit detector isn't twitching, mine sure is. At some point between 1952 and Sandusky's trial he "assaulted" several individuals. Why did it take them so long to report it? This a recurring feature of these types of "trials" where suddenly people come forward with allegations of abuse, with no physical evidence other than their word for it.

tokyojoe1 wrote:So let's say they agreed to whatever this Penn State thing really is, why would they agree to throw everything they've "built" down the drain? Years of reputation, friends, colleagues, fans, etc. and be known as a monster pedophile or an enabler of pedophiles.


As I already stated:

It is possible that Sandusky was allowed to commit his abuse at Penn State and when they needed to, they threw him to the wolves, via a show trial. He is from a Catholic background and it simply adds to the accusations of abuse thrown at those from the Catholic church. It also feeds into the continuous undermining of the rules of evidence in a trial.


It is also not proven that there was an "agreement" to throw everything they've build down the drain. Blackmail is as old as the hills and is a valuable tool of the intelligence agencies and those who are behind intelligence agencies. The question asked then would be "so why not say they've been blackmailed and reveal the blackmailer?", but this presumes that they are innocent of the crimes they are accused of committing. There is also the threat of death if you open your mouth and don't go along with the charade. Best to smile in the face of it and retire to that nice bungalow they've offered.

You and I value our reputations in the wider world, but paedophiles, psychopaths and sociopaths do not. They only care about their image and only then to wriggle out of punishment when they are caught. As you have pointed out yourself Penn State has been involved in a multi-million dollar buyout and that would not have occurred without the huge amount of publicity the Sandusky case attracted.

tokyojoe1 wrote:Why would they be more than happy to do that? Even if they are living in witness protection on some island paradise somewhere, wouldn't there be some serious tinge of regret knowing that everybody they've ever known thinks they're dead or in prison on heinous crimes?


Regret can be cushioned with lots and lots of money.

tokyojoe1 wrote:I can see somebody agreeing to that, but to get a whole group of people to agree to that?


You are inferring that Sandusky is innocent and that the family are involved in the show trial. They may not be. Further evidence of their involvement would be needed. They may think the trial was real, but no real trial has a media circus surrounding it.

tokyojoe1 wrote:Do they need to live with being known as child of a "monster" the rest of their lives?


I've already shown that Sandusky is lying about his abuse and is more than likely guilty. He may not actually serve any time for his abuse as there is no evidence that any of these trials result in that person actually being in jail. Other inmates of the jail would have to give evidence of his incarceration.

tokyojoe1 wrote:Can somebody explain that to me a little better? I'm still relatively new to all this fakery, but why do celebrities agree to death hoaxes? Wouldn't they want to cling to the fame and social approval?


Are you referring to the OJ Simpson faked death of his wife and her lover? Makes a great story doesn't it? You are also thinking like an innocent and not a Machiavelli. Not everyone wants fame and social approval. Who died? His wife and her lover. Were they famous? Not really. Did OJ actually go to jail? No, he was acquitted. Did anyone other than the public suffer from the intense psychological show trial? No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson

In 1995, he was acquitted of the 1994 murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman after a lengthy and internationally publicized criminal trial, the People v. Simpson. In 1997, a civil court awarded a judgment against Simpson for their wrongful deaths; as of 2007 he had paid little of the $33.5 million judgment.[2]


Now, if you or I had murdered an ex-partner and their lover do you think we would be acquitted and then end up not paying civil damages? Like hell. We'd be rotting in jail. :lol:

Ataxia gives a good answer to your "why?" questions:
we live in a world of bullying, where the most sly and successful bullies are the ones in power or are celebrities, scientists, etc. So it's possible we're seeing an example of how they blackmail and bully these regular people into compliance. Maybe this stuff was really going on, and some higher power threatened to expose it all if the university itself didn't acquiesce to their various demands.
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby Apache on December 11th, 2015, 10:29 am

Please also be aware that I am not saying that real paedophile abuse doesn't go on. I worked in a social service's admin department and I've seen what real abuse looks like. It is caught fairly early on in the community (but only among the commoners).

Abuse goes on in higher levels and sometimes it briefly makes it into the press and then sinks without a media circus surrounding it. The Jeffrey Epstein case didn't have the intense media focus that the Sandusky case has had, but then there wasn't anything to sell in that case and no billions to be made.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/19/jared-fogle-plead-guilty-child-abuse-case

There is no huge media circus surrounding the above paedo, owner of Subway Sandwiches.

Local and federal authorities said on Wednesday they examined tens of thousands of text messages and emails as part of their investigation into Fogle.

US attorney Josh Minkler said data reviewed by the Indiana state police included more than 159,000 text messages, 27,000 emails, 47,000 images and 3,000 videos. Fourteen underage victims were identified and interviewed.


Now, I haven't looked at the Sandusky court documents and I may do so if I can obtain them to see if he was convicted of child abuse via 159,000 text messages, 27,000 emails, 47,000 images and 3,000 videos or if he was simply "convicted" via verbal evidence.

Edit: to clarify - the huge media paedophile trials that concentrate on gentiles committing paedophilia while ignoring Jews committing paedophilia (where the trials are quiet, mostly unnoticed and are unheralded), is to convince gentiles that no male white authority figure can be trusted with your children, be they media stars, football coaches, teachers etc.
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 12th, 2015, 12:26 am

I appreciate both of your responses that help me understand how this whole thing might work. It's going to take a bit of time to sink in and wrap my head around it.

If anybody is interested in the trial transcripts here they are:

http://centrecountypa.gov/index.aspx?NID=506

And the Grand Jury report:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sp ... 52011.html

"Victim 1" was 18 when the investigation broke and spoke with 20/20 about his "abuse". Here is the video:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpjgm05UvF0

For anybody that's into NLP eye cues, both the "victim" and his mother look to the right when speaking, a sign of construction or "making stuff up".

This guy is obviously more polished than Matt Sandusky, and seems more like he's 24, not 18. The kid in the high school pictures is better looking than the guy getting interviewed. Are we to believe he went from athletic track star to former heroin addict-looking in a few years? I just get a drama geek vibe from this guy.

Regarding actual evidence instead of witness accounts, there's not too much. Here's a couple voicemails that Victim 2 left on Sandusky's phone.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k-5PIB5HYQ

There's a lot of talk OF incriminating evidence, but I'm not finding it.

'Highly Incriminating' Evidence in Jerry Sandusky Case Could Lead to New Charges

http://abcnews.go.com/US/highly-incrimi ... d=17019014

Prosecutors in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse case said they had a "great deal" of "highly incriminating" evidence they never brought up during Sandusky's trial, evidence that could be related to pending criminal charges.

The statements are part of a transcript released Thursday from a closed-door meeting held in June, after Sandusky had been found guilty of 45 counts of child sex abuse.

In the meeting, Frank Fina, Pennsylvania's deputy attorney general, said that the state had investigative reports as well as testimony from unnamed victims in the case that were not brought up in trial and should remain secret because of the ongoing investigation.


Umm OK. So they just never brought it up?

Jerry Sandusky Case Legal Analysis: Overwhelming Evidence of Guilt

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandusky ... d=16633154

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky being found guilty on 45 of 48 sex abuse counts really should not shock people given the fact that the jury wasn't out very long and there was overwhelming evidence of guilt in the case.


Sandusky's defense could point to the fact that no physical evidence of molestation was presented, no independent objective witnesses came forward who really had no bias, and some of the witnesses changed their stories and were talking about filing lawsuits.


Yeah, I guess they COULD point to that. But all that other evidence is just so gosh darn overwhelming.

Perhaps Sandusky's chances would have been better if he'd been able to take the stand in his own defense.

Defense attorney Joe Amendola said that didn't happen because the prosecution planned to rebut Sandusky with testimony from Sandusky's adopted son, Matt Sandusky, who told prosecutors late in the trial that he was another victim of his adopted father. But there was no guarantee that the son wouldn't come forward in the rebuttal case of the prosecution, anyway.

It was a huge mistake not to give Sandusky a chance to look the jury in the eye and declare his innocence.


Oh man, another mistake by Sandusky's attorney Joe Amendola. It's almost like he's trying to get him convicted :p

I bet Amendola was really upset that so many of his mistakes led to a life sentence for his client.

Image

Guess not.

Appreciate the great responses from Apache and Ataraxia. This trial was a complete sham.
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby Apache on December 12th, 2015, 10:27 am

I spent all day yesterday reading the transcripts of the Sandusky trial. I can't copy text from the transcript (edit protected) documents so I've only been able to make notes.

In the defence's opening remarks Amendola says "The Commonwealth has overwhelming evidence against Mr Sandusky". I can't put this comment down to incompetence and if he'd been my lawyer I would have sacked him on the spot. In fact, Amendola presents no defence other than to say that there was no physical evidence of abuse.

Sandusky was investigated 4 times. The first investigated incident occurred in 1998, of Sandusky taking a shower with a very young boy, alone, with no other witnesses. The officer in charge of the investigation was Ronald Shreffler. Shreffler, during the trial, stated that he now (2012) worked for the Department of Homeland Security.

Shreffler persuaded the boy's mother to have 2 meetings with Sandusky and Shreffler hid in her house so that he could listen in. The first bout of spying didn't reveal anything and during the second bout of spying it's alleged that Sandusky said to boy's mother: "I wish I could ask for forgiveness. I know I will not get it from you. I wish I were dead." Sandusky denies that he said this.

Shreffler then interviewed Sandusky, along with a representative from the DA's office. Child services were aware of this and were involved in the interview of the boy at the police station. Sandusky was advised by Shreffler to cease taking showers with young boys and Sandusky agreed that his behaviour was inappropriate and that he would stop doing it. The contents of the interview were reported to the DA's office and it was decided that there was insufficient evidence to press charges.

I haven't gone into all of the statements, but the ones that I have read have a heavily scripted feel to them. There are also signs of deception, embellishment and outright fabrication which I won't go into as that would take too long, but here is a typical example:

he was grabbing more like around your buttocks area and trying to throw you, but he would -- kind of like he was having trouble getting a good grip when -- while he was doing that, he's basically be, you know, brushing over your genitals and then he would throw you.


Lack of personal pronouns indicates deception or fabrication. There are sections in the accounts, however, that also read as truthful, so there is a blend of truth and lies in the testimonies. Sandusky's defence counsel also didn't really defend him. It is clear from the trial documents that the authorities knew about Sandusky's behaviour from at least 1998 onwards that should have, at the very least, triggered Child Protective Services to become involved with each and every boy he came into contact with. That didn't happen.

After one witness finishes his account, and before the lunch break, the Judge says this to the jury:

there are things that arise during the course of a trial that are unexpected and unanticipated. These are not scripted events. These are real people and sometimes things happen that we don't plan and anticipate.


Now, why would the Judge say such a thing? ;)
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 13th, 2015, 12:07 am

Could Mike McQueary have been the sleeper agent?

Apache noted:
The first investigated incident occurred in 1998, of Sandusky taking a shower with a very young boy, alone, with no other witnesses. The officer in charge of the investigation was Ronald Shreffler. Shreffler, during the trial, stated that he now (2012) worked for the Department of Homeland Security.


McQueary was the backup QB at Penn State from 1994-1997. In the three year period between 1997 and 2000, when he came back to Penn State to coach, Wikipedia says that:

Mike McQueary returned to Penn State in 2000 following attempts to catch on in the NFL with the Oakland Raiders[4] and in NFL Europe with the Scottish Claymores.


Both source links in the Wiki article are broken.

In 2002, McQueary witnessed the famous shower incident that painted the disgusting emotional visual image that traumatized America:

McQueary described the incident to his father and the description mentioned hearing but not seeing a slapping sound in the other room, seeing Sandusky put his hand around the child's waist and later emerging wearing a towel.[14] Mike McQueary's testimony for the preliminary perjury trial says that he heard 'two or three' slapping sounds before entering the locker room, and later saw Sandusky with his arms around the child's waist while hearing 'more than one' of the showerheads running and saw that the child's hair 'was wet'; although he did not see any sexual contact of hands or genitals or any evidence of arousal, just from the positions of the bodies he knew it was 'over the line' and 'extremely sexual' and 'some sort of intercourse' was taking place, and that he tried to explain what he had seen to Coach Paterno by using the word 'fondling


It's just interesting that the abuse was first reported in 1998 and then shortly after, the trial's star witness joins the university after a three year hiatus trying out for professional teams. Didn't they say this guy was a backup QB for 4 years? How the hell is he going to get NFL and CFL tryouts when most starting college QBs never get a good look.

Since the investigation was announced in 2011, McQueary was let go by the university and since then there has been no mention of him being employed again. All we have is his cocky grin in the image I posted. Perhaps he became IC as soon as he graduated school? He would've been the perfect candidate if he was. Can anybody find what his major was in college?
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby Apache on December 14th, 2015, 12:46 pm

http://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sp ... 68291.html

McQueary's family moved to State College from North Carolina when he was 6. He graduated in 1997 with a degree in health planning and administration. According to the Penn State media guide, he is nearing completion of a master's degree in education administration.
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 15th, 2015, 4:36 am

I did a lot of research on Cliff Benson and Terry Pegula Saturday night, and if my instincts are correct, the situation is even more f*cked up than anybody could have imagined.

Let's start with Cliff Benson, former Board Member of the Second Mile charity where Sandusky committed his alleged crimes, who is now the Chief Development Officer of the Buffalo Sabres and one of the main men in charge of developing the Harbor Center and the waterfront in Buffalo, NY.

Here is the only video I can find of him online. It's only two minutes and worth a watch.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzaqZUG4aO0

He's discussing Operation Backbone which is a program that provides brain and spine treatments for wounded soldiers. What does that have to do with sports? Beats me. But Benson made himself available for the military, but doesn't appear to have made himself available for any other interviews.

Check out the site: https://operationbackbone.org/
Why is Buffalo sports so committed to helping military injuries? What's the connection? I don't know, but Benson gives me a "spooky" vibe in the video.

When you Google "Cliff Benson Second Mile", the top result is a Penn Live article called A Penn State trustee with Second Mile ties? Not a deal-breaker for Gov. Tom Corbett. In fact, there's not much else in the search results. Not a soul in Buffalo journalism has investigated this connection. But as you can see in the headline, Benson is given social proof by mentioning the Governor forgives him.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... _seco.html

But don't worry folks, Benson had nothing to do with anything. How do we know? Because David Woodle says he didn't.

David Woodle, who has overseen the Second Mile's dissolution, put Benson's work with the star-crossed youth charity into this context Friday:

He wasn't someone who would have had regular contact with the former Penn State defensive coordinator, or would have known about Penn State's alleged report of a Sandusky assault to Second Mile executives in 2001, Woodle said.

"Mr. Benson was a volunteer member of the State Board of Directors in the same role as all other directors," Woodle wrote in an email.

As a member of the finance committee, Woodle wrote, Benson "had general oversight review of the organizational finances... That would include tasks such as finance statement review and coordination with outside audit firms.

"He did not have any day to day role; just periodic board meetings."


Who the hell is David Woodle you ask?

Mr. Woodle also spent 21 years at executive and technical management positions within the Raytheon Corporation, addressing Department of Defense markets for real-time information systems.


The Raytheon Company is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.


Interesting.

Here's something else that's interesting. The top comment in that Penn Live article is by a poster named "catalacjack1". It is the top post despite not having any replies nor being the latest or most recent post. In other words, there is no reason it should be the top post.

Joe had nothing to do with Sandusky not being charged in 1998. Try a little research and look up Fast Eddie Savitz. See who the prosecutor was on that one and the ties to Sandusky.


OK, I'll take the bait. Who is Fast Eddie Savitz?

Edward Isadore Savitz (also known as Uncle Eddie, Fast Eddie and Dr. Feel Good) (February 22, 1942 – March 27, 1993) was an American businessman, largely an actuarist who was arrested for paying thousands of young men for either engaging in anal and oral sex or for giving him dirty underwear and feces, which he kept in pizza boxes in his apartment.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Savitz

If anybody has the guts to read that Wiki article, it's among the most disgusting articles you can possibly read. And what's worse, it has barely any cites backing up any of it. The only cite is the NY Daily News article claiming there is a connection between him and Sandusky. The rest of the article might as well be made up.

Savitz died of complications from AIDS in a prison hospice on March 27, 1993, one week before the date his trial was set to begin, April 5, 1993.


Of course he did.

Now John Ziegler's role starts to become very clear. The goal of the "Sandusky might be innocent" disinformation is to defend the legacy and reputation of all of those involved with Penn State. This includes Joe Paterno, Cliff Benson, or anybody else. It gives a back door for people (probably within Penn State) to question if Sandusky was guilty, thus everybody else involved was as well. It creates a form of plausible deniability.

The next part of this post is about to take us down a rabbit hole I almost wish I didn't go into.

If Cliff Benson is a potential spook that is the only member of the Buffalo Sabres executives that has not been fired, what is his relationship with Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills billionaire Terry Pegula? And who the hell is Terry Pegula really?

Well my research shows me that he and his wife Kim Pegula seem to have magically appeared out of thin air around 2009/2010. He only first appeared on the Forbes list in 2010.

An alumnus of Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), Pegula donated $102 million for the construction of the on-campus Pegula Ice Arena in 2010.[19] As a result, Penn State, which had fielded club teams in both men's and women's hockey for years, would be able to transition both teams into Division I starting in the 2012-13 season.


Pegula also owns a share of Black River Entertainment, an independent country music label. The label features such acts as Kelsea Ballerini, Kellie Pickler and Craig Morgan as well as the related Black River Publishing and Sound Stage Studio all under the Black River label based in Nashville, Tennessee.


Pegula has been the owner of East Resources Inc, a fracking company, since 1983 which he started with $7,500. I did a Google search for Terry Pegula and filtered it to only shows links and sources from before January 1st, 2009. Well there were none. The only mentions were in a book about teaching students written by Kim Pegula's father in 2009 and this single mention of Pegula in a 2004 issue of Hart's E and P magazine. I would buy the real magazine to double check but you can only get it for $125.

https://books.google.com/books?id=zVdWA ... YQ6AEIHTAA

Edit: There is also a mention of Pegula in this random Penn State journal article from 2003, however it is unclear when this PDF was uploaded online and again only mentions his name.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/do ... 1&type=pdf

East Resources however, does show up plenty of times before 2009, which gives me reason to think that it is a real company since it seems to have been sold to Royal Dutch Shell for $4.7 billion dollars in 2009. That money was used to buy the Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, and large developments along the waterfront.

Is it possible that a man worth $4 billion was never mentioned online, besides some random mentions, before 2009/2010? And what to make of his unusual connections to country music? Well, let's talk about the connection country music has to the military:

The US military doesn’t like to talk about how much money it spends inside the music business, but in 2010 the Marine Corps did release some figures to Walter Pincus, who published them in The Washington Post— still the CIA’s Own Newspaper. Using the Marine Corps figures, Pincus extrapolated that the DoD forked out an estimated $500 million for music band-related PR in 2010. The Marines employ at least 730 professional musicians, while the Army calls itself “the largest and oldest employer of musicians in the country.” Pincus goes on:

Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates … often makes the comparison that the number of people in military bands is larger than the number of State Department Foreign Service officers.


I’ll point out to readers that ‘Country Music’ culture is the only music biz culture where supporting the military is openly fashionable– even a necessity. Remember the Dixie Chicks? Remember how back in 2003 Natalie Maines criticized Bush II’s Iraq war effort and the band was blacklisted by the entire country music industry, and still is to this day? I put it to readers that such a response to popular commentary on an unpopular war is *not a normal* reaction from an industry guided by market forces.

To put Pincus’ $500 million into perspective, country music record sales in 2010 were 43,718,000 units. At $12 an album, that’s approximately $525 million in revenue from sales. $525 million > $500 million… just. If even a fraction of the military’s $500 million finds its way to Nashville, then the US military is a major force in country music.


https://web.archive.org/web/20150709011 ... ox-murder/

Hmmm. Now the country music label starts to make sense. And the connections to Penn State/DOD.

Now let's trust our instincts here. Watch this video. It is the introductory press conference for Pegula when he bought the Sabres and professed he was a lifelong fan who's dream it was to buy this hockey team.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdKrqMlZlo

Anybody else find the energy in that room strange? Did Pegula give you a sense of excitement at all? To be honest, it felt like he sucked the energy out of the room. All of his jokes fell flat. How is that possible? People should be laughing at the tiniest thing that a billionaire says.

I wasn't able to find much evidence of Pegula before 2009 myself, but luckily 60 Minutes Sports did the work for me in this puff piece:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXjyAlrJCY

I took some screenshots and I'll post them here.

Image

I did a search for a magazine called "Your Magazine" and couldn't find anything. In a separate article I learned that the magazine was actually called American Express magazine and the issue was in 1992. I could not however find any information about that magazine either.

Image

Does this look like the same guy on the cover?

Image

Do his arms look Photoshopped. The video showed all the other photos for 3-5 seconds but showed this one for only a quick moment.

Image

And a childhood photo. If anybody sees any signs of fakery here, I would love to hear about it.

So now let's take a look at the "Most Powerful Woman in Sports", Kim Pegula. Why is she so powerful? Well the smarmy journalist in the clip says it's because she "gives out season tickets to fans....and...and...meets with fans". OK, it's a puff piece, I get it. But what's her background? Here's a long article written by her hometown Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sto ... /32166573/

The article seems solid and includes baby photos, childhood photos, and a graduation picture. Her background seems solid at first glance but if anybody is willing to dive into the article I'm willing to listen. Where it gets fuzzy is where she meets Terry Pegula. How does a nobody meet a future billionaire?

After lasting about three days as Electrolux vacuum cleaner salespersons, they went to fill out applications at the Old Library Restaurant. Terry and a few of his employees from his company, East Resources, were lunching there that afternoon.

"We went in there for a waitressing position, and they sat us back in the bar area, kind of quiet, and in that area there were men sitting there and one of them was Terry," said Posey.

Kim and Terry struck up a conversation, and Terry gave Kim his business card and told her to give him a call if she was ever back in town.


Just feels like an unusual environment to meet a potential mate that's 18 years older than you. I should note that there are no pictures of Kim and Terry together before 2009.

Kim Pegula is from Rochester and graduated from Houghton College near Rochester. As many people who read this forum know, Rochester is a strange magnet for spooks.

The Pegula family is harder to pin down. One of their daughters is a professional tennis player which would be difficult to fake. The daughters also look very much like Kim. Is it possible the kids are not in on it? They seem to be natural children of at least one of the two parents.

If Terry and Kim Pegula are undercover spooks, this would really blow a lot of people's minds. This would mean the Forbes list is a complete fakery featuring spooks and sims. It means the public has no idea who the real richest people in the world are. The question comes up, who's money was used to buy the sports teams and start the waterfront projects? Who REALLY owns the sports teams?

Now you start pointing a magnifying glass at the people in the front offices of these organizations.

The Buffalo Bills previous owner, Ralph Wilson Jr, was over 90 and in failing health in the late 2000's. Around this time, several people started joining the Bills organization who nobody had ever heard of before.

General Manager Doug Whaley appeared out of nowhere (sound familiar) in 2010 and was named Assistant General Manager. All that Bills fans know about him is that he was "nurtured" in the Pittsburgh Steelers organization for 12 years.

Whaley was named Assistant General Manager/Director of Pro Personnel of the Buffalo Bills on February 10, 2010. Whaley oversaw the team's Pro Personnel department and assisted General Manager Buddy Nix in all football-related administrative duties and in the college talent evaluation process until Nix stepped down from the General Manager position on May 13, 2013. Whaley became Buffalo's GM three days later.[5]


Image

Does he look military to you?

Russ Brandon was promoted to a prominent executive position in 2006, apparently having been with the team since 1997. Since then he has been assistant General Manager and is now the Director of Marketing for both the Sabres and Bills.

Image

So why are all these potential spooks infiltrating the Buffalo sports scene? Is it perhaps due to the power the sports scene has over the rest of the city? Is there anything else going on in the Buffalo area that's unusual?

Yahoo breaks ground in Lockport

Clean and affordable hydropower and a talented workforce have galvanized Yahoo’s plans to expand its Western New York operations.

The technology giant broke ground Friday on a second data center and 24-hour customer care center in Lockport. The facility is expected to create 115 jobs in engineering, information technology and customer care.

The expansion is a $170 million investment.

“This is going to allow us to continue to expand Yahoo’s product offering, making our users’ daily habits inspiring and entertaining for our 800 million users worldwide,” said Rich Kropfl, Yahoo’s vice president of data center operations.


http://www.buffalonews.com/business/yah ... t-20131018

What the hell is Yahoo doing in a Buffalo, NY suburb? Surely that's the only gigantic company moving to Buffalo.

Despite Risks, Cuomo Bets on Solar Power to Lift Buffalo

On the often cloudy shores of the Buffalo River, where a steel factory once thrived, lies the rising framework of one of New York’s most ambitious economic endeavors ever: a giant solar panel factory that the state says will be the largest of its kind in the Western Hemisphere.

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has committed up to $750 million to the project, the biggest economic development effort he has undertaken in his five years as governor.

In doing so, he has not just bet big on solar energy, a competitive and rapidly growing business, but also on the success of SolarCity, a fast-growing California company that will operate out of the factory that the New York State will own.

The potential benefits seem substantial: The state has said the 1.2 million-square-foot SolarCity factory, which is scheduled to open in early 2016, will create 5,000 jobs, with 3,000 of them in western New York.


Elon Musk's Solar City is also coming to Buffalo. Elon Musk of SpaceX fame as many of you are familiar here. Elon Musk from South Africa which has an unusually large Jewish population which Israeli intelligence actively recruits. Mossad anyone?

So there you have it. Something is brewing in Buffalo and it has to do with the Energy Industry. Billions and billions of dollars. And where the money goes, the spooks go. I think Buffalo can now forget about ever winning a championship.

Thoughts? Can anyone help explain this sudden attraction to Buffalo? I assume the military has big "energy" plans for the area. A testing ground? And what to make of Pegula's fracking ties?
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: Jerry Sandusky and Penn State

Postby tokyojoe1 on December 15th, 2015, 5:15 am

Regarding former college football players like Sandusky, McQueary, and Doug Whaley.

During the Cold War era, one of the groups of people the CIA's clandestine service liked to recruit were former college football players because they were physically and mentally tough and enjoyed a good fight.


https://books.google.com/books?id=CQHnD ... rs&f=false

Perhaps they still recruit them?
tokyojoe1
Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: November 29th, 2015, 9:21 pm


Return to Worldwide media deceptions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests