Iceland Volcano

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

idschmyd 4 Apr 20 2010, 11:22 AM wrote: International Air Transport Association
For immediate release Date: 19 April 2010 No: 14

“We have seen volcanic activity in many parts of the world but rarely has it resulted in airspace closures - and never at this scale. When Mount St. Helens erupted in the US in 1980, we did not see large scale disruptions, because the decisions to open or close airspace were risk managed with no compromise on safety,”

Criticism of Europe's over-reaction is now in the mainstream press too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/artic ... t-ban.html

Daily Mail 20 April 2010

Critics said the agency used a scientific model based on 'probability' rather than fact to forecast the spread of the ash cloud.

This is pretty much buried among the more sensational stories about the volcano event: epic journies home, "Dunkirk-style" rescue etc.

I feel my above Ash-the-band / James Bond post was very inadequate but at this point it's hard to know what we're dealing with and how significant it is:

Is this event

(1) a one-off blip hastily cobbled together for the convenience of one NATO excercise that will quickly be forgotten?

Or

(2) a new stage in the game which has been planned for years and will chronically affect peoples' live for years to come?

If it is (1) then nobody should waste their time re-interpreting pop songs and films in terms of an Icelandic volcano conspiracy.

But I suspect this is more of a (2)...
If so, then we have been specifically primed for it with cultural, historical, religious messages through the media. - Messages which are still being played out in order to keep us in thrall to its spell.

Motifs include 9/11 due to the closure of airspace of course.

Also, the "Dunkirk spirit"/WW2 as vulnerable Brits flock to the northern coast of France awaiting recue by sea.
(I dont' understand why they call this the "Armada" as that has connotations of enemy invaders. "Fleet" would make more sense.)

Pilgrimmage is a very strong theme with all the travellers on their quests to return to Albion.
Galvanising this theme is the prominence of the John Cleese story:

It is reported all over the world how Monty Python/Fawlty Towers actor John Cleese took an epic taxi journy from Oslo to Brussels because of the volcano.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ap ... disruption

“We checked every option, but there were no boats and no train tickets available. That’s when my fabulous assistant determined the easiest thing would be to take a taxi.”

"I will think about a joke you've probably already heard: how do you get God to laugh? Tell him your plans," Cleese said.

None of the news reports mention how evocative this is of Cleese's 1986 role in the film Clockwise where he misses his train and ends up on a madcap car journey to Norwich, loaded with religious pilgrimmage imagery...

Not meaning to be UK-centric, the volcano event is being used to stir up feelings and memories and myths about our country.

After being traumatised with it on the TV news, (every time I have watched) it is followed by News stories about our general election in which the Liberal Democrat party is shown in a positive light...

So, when we are most suggestible we are told to vote Liberal Democrat.

(incidentally, John Cleese has made at least two party political broadcasts for the Liberal Democrats...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gv4Abt3sZU )

Whatever the agenda, this volcano event will always be associated with the days immediately before our 2010 general election.

(this article seems to encapsulate the Liberal Democrat - Volcano alliance:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/cif- ... smic-shift
TheUberFlea

Unread post by TheUberFlea »

timothymurphy 4 Apr 20 2010, 02:58 PM wrote: Is this event

(1) a one-off blip hastily cobbled together for the convenience of one NATO excercise that will quickly be forgotten?

Or

(2) a new stage in the game which has been planned for years and will chronically affect peoples' live for years to come?

This event is nothing more and nothing less than the long-planned justification for geo-engineering (chemtrailing) Mother Earth.

I fully expect that the fear factor of the invisible volcanic ash and the threat of further volcanic activity will be exploited to justify and officially commence geo-engineering. In case you haven’t heard of geo-engineering, it refers to the costly, illegal, poisonous aerosol spraying program that has been under way worldwide for 1-2 decades. This is being done supposedly to combat global warming by maintaining a reflective shield in the stratosphere to bounce the sun’s rays away from the earth. (It is also making certain people and corporations much wealthier, but that’s incidental.)

Several published studies on geo-engineering recommended deploying sulphate aerosols into the stratosphere to create a reflective surface, similar to the effect of a major volcanic eruption. Perhaps sulphates were tested and found not to be reflective enough, because, in February 2010, climate scientists at a conference in California declared that aluminum and barium aerosol nanoparticles are planned for use instead. The safety of these substances has not been tested. It’s a no-brainer that they are VERY UNSAFE.

The scientific studies I’ve read on geo-engineering do NOT guarantee that the solar shield would be successful in reducing global temperatures. Some people have estimated that it could reduce average global temps by a measly ONE DEGREE CELSIUS. Other scientists have warned that it could cause melting in the north and south polar regions. I think it has already kick-started the polar meltdown. Reportedly it also cripples efforts to utilize solar energy.

The people of the USA have been hammered by chemtrails for as much as two decades. The skies are dirty. The ground and water have been poisoned with toxic amounts of aluminum and barium. The majority of America’s honeybees ? between 60% and 75% depending upon whom you listen to ? have died of the mysterious Colony Collapse Disorder with fractured ribosomes. I believe chemtrails are responsible. (Two other possible causes are mobile phone transmissions or the use of high-fructose corn syrup in management of beehives. HFCS is one of the cheapest sweeteners known to man, it is therefore put in everything, and it is often contaminated with mercury.) Without bees for pollination, the world may have only four years’ food supply left. It’s not reassuring that Bill Gates and his Monsanto henchmen have created a “doomsday seed vault” in Norway.

Apart from geo-engineering, TPTB are reportedly using the chemtrail planes to spray and test biological agents on us without our consent. Worldwide, samples of chemtrail fallout have been tested in the lab, revealing toxic metals plus pathogenic bacteria and fungi. People have reported seeing brown chemical clouds hanging low in the sky. These clouds then vanish as the particles are rained down to the ground. Countless people have reported suffering severe illness after low-level spraying. People’s resistance to infection may be diminished because of lack of exposure to sunlight. The health of Americans is poor overall. Surely that’s by design.

The spraying is horrific for human and animal health and the ecology. In these times of global recession, we cannot afford to fund it. But it’s a pet project of the super-rich. So naturally it’s going to be promoted as the cure for all our climactic woes. I expect that struggling taxpayers will be extorted to continue to pay for it until the system collapses.

The amount of money and power behind the aerosol operation is vast. We, the peasants, can’t stop it from happening. We can’t protect our fragile ecosystem from its ravages. We can only try to limit our individual ecological footprint and protect our own health through simple measures.

WE SHOULD:
Exercise regularly.
Eat the purest foods we can afford.
Try to correct any vitamin or mineral deficiencies through diet or supplementation.
Drink the cleanest water available.
Stay indoors to avoid breathing aerosol particles when low chemical clouds are visible.
Boycott vaccinations due to their mercury content.
Avoid using unnecessary medicines, as these often have side effects which then require treatment.

Finally, we should reject the GREAT LIE/HOAX being foisted on us by the medical and pharmaceutical industries, who warn us to avoid the sun or risk death from skin cancer. The reality is that humans need sun exposure in order to survive. Under the solar shield, we will see ever-increasing levels of cancer, cardiovascular disease and autoimmune disease.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

TheUberFlea 4 Apr 20 2010, 04:24 PM wrote:

The spraying is horrific for human and animal health and the ecology. In these times of global recession, we cannot afford to fund it. But it’s a pet project of the super-rich.
Interesting, but why would the super rich, who breathe the same air as everyone else, spray themselves with chemicals?

The same argument applies to nuke weapons and dooms day hoisted projections on the mind.....the super rich want to fly to Paris for their breakfast or where ever they choose. They need airports, waiters, bag handlers, yes men.

These people are not living in some bubble.You brush past them in the street. What they actually want is everyones mind to be filled with complete rubbish. ...FEMA camps etc..... Stuff which makes people feel paranoid and fell HELPLESS and feel small.

This Ash Phantom fulfills the same purpose.

Respectfully yours. T.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Terence.drew,

Interesting, but why would the super rich, who breathe the same air as everyone else, spray themselves with chemicals?

They don't breathe the same air as we and they don't spray themselves with chemtrails.

.the super rich want to fly to Paris for their breakfast or where ever they choose.

The power rich people never fly to Paris for breakfast if they don't have to. That's low class and tacky to them. They go to places most people never heard of.

These people are not living in some bubble.You brush past them in the street.

Yes, they are living in a very small bubble and that's why most people never heard their names and if you stood 24/7 on Fifth Ave, in NYC all your life you would never brush past them.

This Ash Phantom fulfills the same purpose.

No it doesn't cos the Ash is a hoax but chem-trails are real.

TheUberFlea,

I am totally with you on this one and if you don't mind I would like you to start a new thread cos I think a lot of people don't understand the whole picture about chem-trails. There are tons of disinfo about chem-trails and it would be nice to sort things out once and for all.

I happen to know stuff about chem-trails and I can tell you right now , they are real and they are not spraying us with nice vitamins that are good for us.

The Morgellons will in my mind be the next " cancer " that big pharma will cash in on.

The important thing is, when the big boys play they always have 10 or more things to benefit from one event, so its good to get the whole picture and not get stuck in disinfo.

Quack
D.Duck
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

D.Duck @ Apr 20 2010, 06:12 PM wrote:

They don't breathe the same air as we and they don't spray themselves with chemtrails.

I dont get this sorry, could you explain please?

maybe you also need a diagram or something....
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh please, folks...Let's not start chemtrail debates. At least not for now. This is just a current wish of mine - not taking sides or 'banning' the subject. Just a personal wish.
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

Hahaha, sorry I got carried away cos chem-trails is close to my heart but it will invite too many shills trying to steer things away with endless discussions and this is a 9/11 forum.

So lets stay on topic. THE ICELANDIC VOLCANO HOAX.

D.Duck
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

TM,

Maybe we'll have to pay an "Ash Tax" to fly

You are pretty close.

They are right now taking real samples of the air in cities and around airports that they can show to the world later if they need to.

Every airport will have certain amount of emissions they are allowed pollute the air with around airports, from cars, buses, trucks, planes, choppers and so on.

Lets say the pollution number is 1000 right now when there is no traffic.

When everything starts again they will take real samples again and the number will go up to 10.000.

What you then will have is a debate to lower the numbers cos there is to much pollution around airports.

What they then will show you is that planes pollute 6.000 and cars and the rest pollute 4.000 so they will set the accepted number to be 7.500.

So what do you think airports will do, well I will tell you.

First they will say Whooopie we got ourselves a new business.

Then they will set up tolls and charge every car, bus that enters an airport 20 bucks and at the same time they will be the good guys cos they are protecting the environment.

Then they will have a real reason to tax the planes and in the end the passengers cos they have the real samples to show the world how things should be. They have real stuff now to show the world and they have learned from the fake global warming stuff that took them with their pants down.

What they don't tell you is that you can put out 100.000 and the grass on the side of the runways will still be as green as it was when it was 1000.

That is just one of the new businesses and there will be more and I will come back to it later.

Understand one thing: Security is the number one business on airports thanks to 9/11.

Quack
D.Duck
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Whoooops, I was quoting TM but the post is gone, haha, never mind.

D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

D.Duck @ Apr 20 2010, 08:53 PM wrote: Whoooops, I was quoting TM but the post is gone, haha, never mind.

D.Duck
Sorry, pal. Swiped that right out from under ya.

I moved it because it segued away from the ash discussion after his brilliant "ash tax" comment. Here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... wtopic=193
hoi.polloi

Alex Bristol, from National Air Traffic Services, said new scientific evidence demonstrated that the risk to aircraft with certain densities of ash was lower than previously thought.

Woops! Oh dear. What a "mistake" ... this video explanation is priceless ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8634174.stm
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 21 2010, 05:03 AM wrote:
Alex Bristol, from National Air Traffic Services, said new scientific evidence demonstrated that the risk to aircraft with certain densities of ash was lower than previously thought.

Whoops! Oh dear. What a "mistake" ... this video explanation is priceless ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8634174.stm
'Priceless' for sure - and a little silly. He says the cloud only remains over the Shetlands and Orkneys, two island chains off North-Eastern Scotland that are inhabited only by a few sheep and even fewer humans - and, as far as I know, not on the direct flight path from anywhere to anywhere.

So I guess he is saying the cloud is not actually threatening anyone any longer. How funny.

Even Yahoo news is now leading people to think the images themselves aren't real. They've just posted dozens of photos of 'lightning produced by the volcano'. I don't know much science, but I always thought lightning was produced by immense electrical charge events in the atmosphere above us - not by earthbound events like volcanoes.

In Photos: Lightning electrifies volcano ash

The Eyjafjallajokull (ay-yah-FYAH-lah-yer-kuhl) volcano continues to produce spectacular visual effects. Photographers have captured images of lightning, seemingly erupting directly from the volcano. The bolts may look like Hollywood special effects, but they're very much the real deal. No CGI required. But as LiveScience reports, they're also still a "bit of a mystery."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1708

I'm still not very good at determining when a photo has been faked, but many of these 'volcano-lightning' photos look fake even to me. By mentioning Hollywood special effects, and CGI, they seem to be leading people to question the images. That's certainly a good thing if it makes the sheeple suspicious of what they are spoon-fed by mainstream media.
hoi.polloi

A big imbalance in static might cause a giant lightning bolt to even it out. Two materials that insulate electricity well may stubbornly hold on to their electrons unless forced to release them -- sometimes by sudden charge with a neutralizing material.

On the other hand, the GEOINT-like Earth simulation - clearly in use by the military now - is meant to take into account natural occurrences and fabricate them at a realistic clip. Perhaps they just added the 'lightning' macro to their nature simulation programs and they wanted to show it off.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Travel to the Norwegian Oil-rigs was suspended a few days ago because it was raining "black rain" in the North Sea. The logic in this supposedly is that the ash made the rain turn black which seems a bit odd... also very convenient that the "black rain" fell in the North Sea so no samples or verification can be done.

This document states: http://www.manw.nato.int/pdf/brilliant% ... derway.pdf

"15 NATO nations plus Finland, a Partnership for Peace country, based at the Allied Maritime Command, Northwood are controlling a maritime exercise in the Northern and Baltic seas."

"Exercise Control also has to adapt the scenario to take into account real world events such as the cloud of volcano ash currently hampering air activities."

is from this web page:

Welcome to the homepage of

Allied Maritime Command HQ Northwood

http://www.manw.nato.int/

The boss at this HQ is: Admiral Sir Trevor Soar KCB OBE

Commander-in-Chief Fleet - Allied Maritime Commander (Northwood)

He is an officer of the Order of the British Empire.

Here are some notable members/appointments of the order:

- The Rt. Hon. The Lord Rothschild
- Rudy Giuliani
- Alan Greenspan
- Tommy Franks
- Bill Gates
- Henry Kissinger
- Ted Kennedy
- Steven Spielberg
- Wesley Clark
- Brent Scowcroft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Officer_of ... ish_Empire

He is also "Knight Commander of the Order of Bath". The Grand Master of this order is Prince Charles, while the Sovereign of the Order is the Queen.

"The Order initially consisted of the Sovereign, a Prince of the blood Royal as Principal Knight, a Great Master and thirty-five Knights Companion. Seven officers were attached to the Order. These provided yet another opportunity for political patronage, as they were to be sinecures at the disposal of the Great Master, supported by fees from the knights."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Bath

Can we safely conclude that the "usual suspects" are involved in this Ash-hoax?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kimlodrodawa 4 Apr 19 2010, 11:23 PM wrote:
Just wait and see. As the huge NATO exercise is ending the airports will for some STRANGE reason open up again. ;) (22nd - 23rd April)

Spot on, Kim !

Are you some sort of mystic prophet? Do you read tarot cards ? :P

"Air traffic in Europe should be back to "almost 100%" on Thursday(APRIL 22), after six days of unprecedented travel chaos, the air traffic agency Eurocontrol says."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8636308.stm
http://www.septemberclues.org