LaMia 2933 Flight Hoax - 28/29-11-2016

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Re: "AIRPLANE CRASHES" - all over the world

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

Just this morning a plane crash is reported to have happened close to the airport of Medellín, Colombia.

I was attended to the crash when I woke up by my wife (I don't read or watch 'news') who was sad; she supports the team that was about to play the Brazilian football team of Chapecoense, of which almost all the players died in the crash.

The reports contain an enormous amount of numerology which suggests things could be unreal.
Chapecoense plane crash: 76 dead and 5 survivors after plane carrying Brazilian football team crashes in Colombia
The British Aerospace 146 jet was carrying 81 people - 72 passengers and 9 crew - and reportedly split into two when it crashed at around 10.15pm local time

A plane carrying the Brazilian football team Chapecoense has crashed in Colombia.

Flight CP 2933 was transporting players to Medellin airport when it disappeared off radar and crashed into countryside.

The British Aerospace 146 jet was carrying 81 people - passengers and crew - and reportedly split into two when it crashed at around 10.15pm local time.

Defender Alan Ruschel, goalkeeper Ja[c]kson Follman[n] [sic] and an air stewardess called Ximena Suárez have all survived.

Journalist Rafael Hezel also survived the crash.

Goalkeeper Danilo was pulled from the wreckage but later died from his injuries.

It was revealed that the son of a Chapecoense coach missed the tragic journey to Colombia only after forgetting his passport.

Nine of the club's players were left behind as they mourned the loss of their teammates.

Pilot Miquel Quiroga was flying the plane when it suffered electrical problems.

Meanwhile, Real Madrid paid tribute to the football team by holding a minute's silence today.

Chapecoense (Wikipedia)
On November 28, 2016, a charter flight carrying the first team crashed as it approached Medellín's international airport in Colombia, where the team was scheduled to play the first leg of the 2016 Copa Sudamericana final against Atlético Nacional, a match that was seen as the biggest in the history of the club. All but six of the 81 passengers died; three Chapecoense players survived. Following the crash, Atlético Nacional have requested to the governing body of the competition that Chapecoense be awarded the trophy.

LaMia Airlines Flight 2933 (Wikipedia)
The aircraft had first flown on 26-[3] 1999.

The distance between the two airports is 1,605 nautical miles (2,972 km), slightly exceeding the specified range of the Avro RJ85, which is 1,600 nautical miles (2,963 km)
Conflicting reports:
Brazilian football team's plane crashes in Colombia killing 76
It is not yet clear what caused the aircraft - operated by charter airline LaMia - to come down, but Colombia has been experiencing heavy rain and thunderstorms.

Authorities said it had declared an emergency and lost radar contact shortly before 10pm local time on Monday (0300 GMT) after an electrical failure.

The head of Colombia's civil aviation agency, Alfredo Bocanegra, said reported comments from a female flight attendant that the plane had run out of fuel were being evaluated.
I don't want to suggest it is fake; the area is known to be foggy, "Jewish"/German last names are not uncommon in Brazil, electrical problems might happen, the photos look authentic (and serve for other "crashes" that indeed were faked and have clean wreckage (e.g. MH17)), and the motive for "losing the most important match of the year (Atlético Nacional) or career (small club Chapecoense) and the majority of the players" seems very far fetched to me at first instance.

But due to the numerology, it might be a lead. Will follow up with more if needed. Please move the post if required.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Vera Obscurata » Yesterday, 19:31 wrote:I don't want to suggest it is fake; the area is known to be foggy, "Jewish"/German last names are not uncommon in Brazil, electrical problems might happen, the photos look authentic (and serve for other "crashes" that indeed were faked and have clean wreckage (e.g. MH17)), and the motive for "losing the most important match of the year (Atlético Nacional) or career (small club Chapecoense) and the majority of the players" seems very far fetched to me at first instance.

But due to the numerology, it might be a lead. Will follow up with more if needed. Please move the post if required.
Thank you for following this. I also felt exactly this way. The numerology is all over it, but of course it can be real. It also seem bizarre an actual football team could be "disappeared", or could a football team be fake in itself? Unlikely, though when it comes to football in Brazil, everything is possible I guess.
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Thanks, nonhocapito.

What could be the case is a boosted real event. Colombia is in the middle of a -fake of course- "peace" treaty and although I am not watching TV, there was no escape from the "news" in the shops I entered. It was talk of the town, including on Fakebook.

As a charter flight, a lot of the numerology can be adjusted much like your (not yours of course, but thanks for starting the thread) earthquake machine; adjust a real event such that "it fits" (for the perverted Elites who seem to love those numbers). Flight number (who would complain if they changed it?), distance (never so exact), passengers (who has counted them?) and other points can be adjusted in terms of numerology.

I couldn't talk to my friends or even my wife what I am writing here, although she knows things are faked (yesterday she mentioned the "convenient" "death" of Castro combined with the "he has done so much for the peace treaty" propaganda, which happily surprised me), this hurt her really. As did to so many other Colombians and I can imagine Brazilians even more. Which even for us, awake minds of the fakery around makes sense. Sports at least has the veneer (sorry about the spelling) of hard-working real men and women over it.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The complete absence of tourniquet-savvy heroes in cowboy hats and other civilians at the crash site is nice for a change.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Vera Obscurata » November 29th, 2016, 9:31 am wrote:Just this morning a plane crash is reported to have happened close to the airport of Medellín, Colombia.

I was attended to the crash when I woke up by my wife (I don't read or watch 'news') who was sad; she supports the team that was about to play the Brazilian football team of Chapecoense, of which almost all the players died in the crash.

The reports contain an enormous amount of numerology which suggests things could be unreal.
Chapecoense plane crash: 76 dead and 5 survivors after plane carrying Brazilian football team crashes in Colombia
The British Aerospace 146 jet was carrying 81 people - 72 passengers and 9 crew - and reportedly split into two when it crashed at around 10.15pm local time

A plane carrying the Brazilian football team Chapecoense has crashed in Colombia.

Flight CP 2933 was transporting players to Medellin airport when it disappeared off radar and crashed into countryside.

The British Aerospace 146 jet was carrying 81 people - passengers and crew - and reportedly split into two when it crashed at around 10.15pm local time.

Defender Alan Ruschel, goalkeeper Ja[c]kson Follman[n] [sic] and an air stewardess called Ximena Suárez have all survived.

Journalist Rafael Hezel also survived the crash.

Goalkeeper Danilo was pulled from the wreckage but later died from his injuries.

It was revealed that the son of a Chapecoense coach missed the tragic journey to Colombia only after forgetting his passport.

Nine of the club's players were left behind as they mourned the loss of their teammates.

Pilot Miquel Quiroga was flying the plane when it suffered electrical problems.

Meanwhile, Real Madrid paid tribute to the football team by holding a minute's silence today.

It might seem unkind of me, but this image (above) isn't convincing. I don't see red swollen eyes and tears. Instead we see people hugging and making "sad" facial expressions (except for the guy on the right who is arguably smiling-I can't quite tell). My observations are subjective perhaps, but I've seen enough people crying in my day to know it when I see it.

So here we go again with the Gold Foil. Maybe the Paris survivors from last year were able to donate and send their left-overs via express delivery.

So, feelings aside, I do consider it worth pointing out a few other things in addition to the suspicious Numbers.

One, this story was promptly covered by Heavy.com. That's a red/caution flag for me right away. I'm not sure they have ever failed to cover a super fake story.

They always have their "5 Fast Facts You Need to Know" with their stories.

This one can be seen here: http://heavy.com/sports/2016/11/chapeco ... survivors/ and http://heavy.com/sports/2016/11/chapeco ... lin-cause/.

Heavy.com has a knack for publishing bad "photos" in support of its stories, combined with the all too familiar heartbreaking pre-flight selfies.

Go back and see the Texas Hot Air Balloon story (of "Fire and Terror in the Skies") from this past summer for a classic example. It can be seen here: http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/hot-air-b ... -accident/. In that particular story, there were follow-up stories (within 2-3 days) with tragic tales of "Final Moments..." like this one from the oft suspicious People.com: http://people.com/celebrity/texas-hot-a ... a-selfies/.

Now back to the alleged plane crash. Here is a pre-flight "photo" with an ever so popular Thumbs Up taken just prior to the pending Doom.

Interestingly, the above "picture" Was on heavy.com yesterday, but has since disappeared.

I'm not too surprised considering this awful imagery:

That thumb is all too reminiscent of the Orlando thumbs at http://cluesforum.info/posting.php?mode ... &p=2400492 :

And then there is this Dental conundrum :blink: (amongst other digital artifacts):

Moreover, yesterday's article (by Heavy.com) referred to the team's season as being a "fairy tale", but has since replaced that phrase with "a storied season". Unfortunately I didn't grab a screenshot of the fairy tale reference yesterday.

It's of course possible they were simply parroting CNN's reference which still remains in this one (below), but decided (for whatever reason) to change it. [Note: if I recall correctly, Heavy.com used "fairy tale" as opposed to the CNN use of "fairytale", although I'm not sure what difference that would make]:

Plus there is the story of the Goalie who survived the crash, made a "heartbreaking" call to his wife, and then tragically died at the hospital.
That sounds unlikely, but nice for a movie 10 years from now.

There's no way for me to know if this was an authentic crash with correctly identified victims or not. But there's at least enough suspicious stories, imagery, and lack of media credibility to hold off on getting all upset.

Questions about motive etc. are certainly worth noting, and it will be interesting to see what comes (if anything) from this.

Edit to reply to:
Flabbergasted » November 30th, 2016, 8:01 am wrote:The complete absence of tourniquet-savvy heroes in cowboy hats and other civilians at the crash site is nice for a change.
I sure won't disagree with that statement, regardless of what happened here.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Alright, so I went back to square one to evaluate the basic imagery that we've been presented with concerning the Colombian crash.

We are told this was a British Aerospace 146, an example of which can be seen here:

Please notice that there is NO passenger door that has Passenger windows both in Front And Behind it.

Now, here are two images that we are told depict the crash site:

I don't think anyone needs me to draw circles and arrows to demonstrate the problem here.

And here's yet another one with a group of (seemingly small) men standing on the wing. Please compare their sizes to the men in the image above, and see if those perspectives make any sense.

Can anyone think of a reason besides Fakery for the Objective inconsistencies demonstrated above?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

SacredCowSlayer » December 1st, 2016, 2:40 am wrote:Please notice that there is NO passenger door that has Passenger windows both in Front And Behind it.
I am not sure the two fuselage sections (the brighter part and the smudged part) are continuous. On closer inspection, they appear to be at different levels. But I do see a proportion issue. Have you looked for versions of the pictures in higher resolution?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You are right that you don't need to point out the problems, here. It's awful imagery that has easily been pieced together. The first collage you found may have been created first, as you can see some really bad aliasing (jagged pixels) on some parts. These are smoothed in the "second take" (From a steadycam? Exact matching angle?)

It's like behind-the-scenes of a cheap Chinese movie effect to see two versions of such similar views, but most people won't even think about the strangeness of that. I expect higher resolution versions should reveal even more oddities.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Flabbergasted » December 1st, 2016, 6:55 am wrote:
SacredCowSlayer » December 1st, 2016, 2:40 am wrote:Please notice that there is NO passenger door that has Passenger windows both in Front And Behind it.
I am not sure the two fuselage sections (the brighter part and the smudged part) are continuous. On closer inspection, they appear to be at different levels. But I do see a proportion issue. Have you looked for versions of the pictures in higher resolution?
I can't find any truly consistent imagery here, let alone anything that could be called "higher resolution". If the AP, CNN, FOX, etc. need a good camera, I'll be glad to sell them one of my 3 or 4 year old ones, and the quality of their images will be thousands of times better than these.

I'll stand behind my previous observations on this case thus far. But, let's assume (for discussion sake) that another section of windows bungled it's way in to position as depicted.

How about simply observing the relationship of the Wing to the door? Just for fun.

Again, here is:

Is there any way the plane ends up with the door immediately adjacent to the wing? Perhaps the wing sliced its way up to the door? Or maybe it sliced downwards and to the right, underneath, and around D2 and came to rest just underneath the "CP-"? [Yes I know . . . I'm really stretching here for something . . . anything]

I would honestly love to hear a convincing explanation for this. Perhaps I could call attorney William O. Angelley in Dallas, since he's evidently an aviation expert.

I'm TRYING my best to give this story EVERY benefit of the doubt, and I'm still coming up with Nothing that can withstand scrutiny.

Please note that I'm not making any claim about the existence or non-existence (let alone death) of the alleged people on board the described "flight". I can only work with what they give us.

It's too bad this day and age they can't see fit to give us convincing and authentic quality images. Moreover, they never acknowledge or address why that is the case.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I'm straining to make out what the reflection is in the glasses of the pilot, and that may explain why the picture was taken down. The reflection does not show a runway or even the terminal of the airport. It looks like somebody sitting in a room/studio.
Vera Obscurata
Banned

CluedIn » December 1st, 2016, 11:00 am wrote:Image

I'm straining to make out what the reflection is in the glasses of the pilot, and that may explain why the picture was taken down. The reflection does not show a runway or even the terminal of the airport. It looks like somebody sitting in a room/studio.
Very sharp, indeed. The left glass of the sunglasses I could imagine a plane windshield, but the problem is in the right glass (left for us). It looks like the reflection of some garage with a door. Large rectangular shapes in any case.

That idea is enhanced (confirmed?) with the reflection of the glasses of the black guy.

The area seems well lit (hand of the guy on the left, thumb of the pilot, so suggests a runway, but that is not shown in the reflections.

SCS, good point about the door vs. wing. It indeed looks strange. Your other points I found less convincing but thanks for the analysis.

As with so many hoaxes; the first reaction is "why would they do it", which can obscure a thorough scrutiny of "the evidence" they try to convince us with. I haven't followed up on this with other sources or "news", too many things to do, or if indeed Chapecoense will get the cup "for free". So I share your modesty about not giving a definite "HOAX" stamp yet.

The gold foil I've seen only in pictures from other "events" or events, not live. So I couldn't say if rescue teams really use it. The mountains, foggy and rainy, can be quite cold, so I won''t exclude the possibility they use thermal foil in rescue operations.

The heavy.com "Danilo called his wife before he died" and the skynews "the coach's son missed the flight because he forgot his passport" may even in a real event be some additions by whorenalists to add to the drama and spice up the stories.

But the doors+wing and especially the reflections do not give much confidence the perverts this time reported something real....

====

Update Dec 2, 7:00 AM "news": just now on the 'news' a Blair Witch Project style "amateur video" of the police where the 3rd pilot was saved on the site of the accident. The guy, indeed looking Bolivian (indigenous), complained about his spinal column while standing (!!) in a given police jacket.

The acting was so bad, he said "where is my crew, Alex, Ángel, David...?". The police responded just as dead calm; "please don't shout, stay calm"

Unfortunately it was a clip on the "news", when it surfaces online I will share it and you can see for yourself.

In any case a "survivor" of such a plane crash couldn't stand upright like nothing happened.

He narrates that he, Erwin Tumirí, survived, while sitting in the back of the plane together with other survivor flight attendant Ximena Suárez Otterburg, because he followed the regulations of putting himself in a fetal position - http://www.vanguardia.com/colombia/3814 ... a-tragedia

Found the video, accessible via this page

The text below the video says:
"¡Alex, Ángel, David!", grita Tumiri, quien en medio del rescate pide por Alex Quispe, otro miembro de la tripulación ... También puede oírse su desesperación por hablar con Ángel Lugo... También nombra a un tal "David", quien es Romel David Vacaflores.

"¡Alex, Ángel, David!", screams Tumiri, who in the middle of the rescue asks about Alex Quispe, other crew member...
...Also can be heard his desperation to talk to Ángel Lugo... He also names a certain "David", who is Romel David Vacaflores...
Other points:

- the police keeps stressing "técnico", not "Don Tumirí" or "señor" or something like that. It's like they want to convey the message this guy really is the technician?
- at the end of the clip "Erwin" says "mi tripulación" (my crew). Does that sound logical? In such a state of "shock" using such a long word? Why not "my friends" (mis amigos), or something similar?
- the camera keeps panning away from "Erwin" all the time
- the interviewing "police officer" is a different one after the cut than before

This is the bad acting, after the cut in the video, I saw on TV. Is it just me or doesn't this look authentic?

And does it even look like Erwin Tumirí? We wouldn't really know, because we are given a Facebook photo (of the lowest quality possible of course) of "Erwin" on Metro.uk:

- This well-fed face doesn't look like the typical indigenous skinny face of "Erwin", we see in the video...
- And the spikey hair of "video Erwin" doesn't look like this (poorly photoshopped?) "blob" of hair of "well-fed Erwin"...

====

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-4zE4-61gI

Short video dated 29 November 13:44 Bolivian time (12:44 Colombia, 14:44 Brazil) where it is said the surviving keeper Follmann will get both his legs amputated in order to survive.

I think they meant twice the right leg. And twice his left leg was saved, "as in a miracle" reports the Brazilian press the next morning.

====

Names of the fatalities of Chapecoense (via Wikipedia):
* Ailton Cesar Junior Alves da Silva, 22
* Dener Assunção Braz, 25
* Marcelo Augusto Mathias da Silva, 25
* Matheus Bitencourt da Silva, 21
* Mateus Lucena dos Santos, 22
* Guilherme Gimenez de Souza, 21
* Lucas Gomes da Silva, 26
* Everton Kempes dos Santos Gonçalves, 34 - Kempes
* Arthur Brasiliano Maia, 24
* Ananias Eloi Castro Monteiro, 27
* Marcos Danilo Padilha, 31
* Filipe José Machado, 32
* Sérgio Manoel Barbosa Santos, 27
* José Gildeixon Clemente de Paiva, 29
* Bruno Rangel Domingues, 34
* Cléber Santana Loureiro, 35
* Josimar Rosado da Silva Tavares, 30
* Willian Thiego de Jesus, 30 - Jesus died
* Tiago da Rocha Vieira Alves, 22

* Luiz Carlos Saroli, coach, 51

* Mário Sérgio Pontes de Paiva, Fox Sports commentator, former national team player and manager, 66
* Paulo Julio Clement, Fox Sports, 51 - the three popes name
* Victorino Chermont, Fox Sports, 43
* Deva Pascovicci, Fox Sports, 51

* Delfim de Pádua Peixoto Filho

List of survivors:
* Jakson Follmann, 24
* Alan Ruschel, 27
* Helio Zampier Neto , 31
* Erwin Tumirí, ??, flight technician -> BBC writes his surname as "Tumirik"
* Rafael Henzel, ??, reporter -> Metro.uk doesn't mention the German surname, yet -what's in the name- Valmorbida
* Ximena Suárez Otterburg, pretty Ximena "celebrated" the successful hoax with this photo on Nov 29 22:41 - https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Like I said in my first post about this event, German-sounding surnames are not uncommon in Brazil (or Bolivia). But what is quite uncommon is the statistic of 4 out of 6 survivors or 2 out of 3 surviving players (66 %) having a German surname, while none of the 19 other players or 25 named other people who all died have a German surname (0 %).

Or the other way around: of all the German names 100% survived and of all the non-German names 6.5% survived. Including the flight técnico.

La Mia (mentira) exposed.
Last edited by Vera Obscurata on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

After taking a few flights recently — all my average papers covered in curious numbers — I must say that I suspect many important people in the largest companies involved in airplane travel (Boeing, for example) must be "in" on most global hoaxes.

Why is it, anyway, that the largest psy-op of recent years, 9/11, used the airplane industry and real estate to sell their lie? Probably because the risk of being exposed was smaller using industries that specifically supersede all our concepts of the modern fiefdom the average person lives inside and has no command over. Huge capitalistic properties and average people going through military borders around the world ... this is the realm of the people that have traditionally ruled humankind for centuries. We are all of us typically just renting a space in the human farm from some local lord.

Those local lords suck up to the real tyrants and establish a middle-man class that we foolishly call the "upper class", completely oblivious to the true super class above them.

Weird nationless places like airports have the globalist mindset in the first place, but also — I suspect — military culture runs the show. Even today, how many female pilots are there flying all the big passenger planes? The ratio must be very small, and I feel sometimes NASA is largely an illusion involving women "astronauts" because it polishes the glass ceiling.

Regardless of my comment on the sexes, all this is to say that pointing out the suspiciousness of any plane crash is made especially difficult because NORAD and the highest levels of air command around the world are constantly "on top" of anything that moves up there, and it seems to me every single airplane flight probably has some code involved so they can keep track of it all. 11s, 22s, 33s and other funky numbers probably come right out of some Masonic military cabalistic tradition.

Not saying it's not worth it to notice it in general, but I am saying that nobody has cracked "the code" that we presume is there, (I have doubts there is such a "code", and I tend to think funny numbers are simply put there to tighten up the deck of cards) and so I think it is not always worth it to focus exclusively on "funny numbers" until we establish more evidence. To conclude, I am thankful that we are one of the few sites that actually looks at the visual evidence thrown at us, rather than merely pre-concluding something is fake just because it's part of the same old open air prison most of us are born into.

It already looks like this Brazilian event is probably staged. What really went on before, during or after the "Elite connected" people closed connection with the "average disconnected" people is anybody's guess, I suppose. There are a lot of places to disappear from the world when you leave the local fiefdom's paperwork behind you.
albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

When zooming in on the image, there are multiple artifacts. Look at all the texts and images on the shirts. They have been copy-pasted in a very big hurry. That green circle is not even complete. And above the green circle it's even worse. And that white guy giving thumbs up -- someone commented on the mouth, but didn't comment on that obvious copy-paste of the symbol near the mouth? It's just so obvious fakery...
Vera Obscurata
Banned

LaMia 2933 Flight Hoax - 28/29-11-2016

Monday 28-11-2016 - ~9:20 pm, I mean after 10 pm (29/11 in Brazil), sorry, that must be 21:33 (11:33 PM in Brazil), must have been a sad moment for the Follmann Family. But at the same time a very happy moment.

Meet Jakson Follmann (Facebook)

Jakson Ragnar Follmann (born 14-03-1992, ex-Grêmio player) was the happy, but not so popular -4 Likes on comments about his profile photo since 23-05- second keeper of the team Chapecoense, from the Brazilian city of Chapecó
Until the 19th century, the area around Chapecó land was under indigenous (mainly Kaingang) and Spanish control, mostly unoccupied by European people and subject to border issues and armed conflicts. Brazilian control was in fact established as a military colony in 1882. Its official status as a municipality was established by state government decree after the Contestado War on August 25, 1917. Its area was then given to a private colonization company which began selling land to people coming mainly from the neighboring state of Rio Grande do Sul. Most of its inhabitants are descended from Italian, (((German))) and (((Polish))) immigrants.

Ethnicity: Branca (White) - 81,55%
Jakson was a busy boy. His sports career allowed him just to post two messages on Facebook in the previous dois days before, on the mourning of 27th of November (10:27 AM), a full 1.5 day before the plane "crash". Two photos with a comment and loads of smilies, posted by the happy fellow. Previous and oldest accessible post was November 26, 18:50.

Then Jakson tragically died during a howwible plane crash on November 29 21:20 local time -news-, sorry I mean "after 10 PM" -wiki-, I am truly sorry to correct again; 21h33 - source at 17 km direct south, according to corkpit tapes, from Rionegro, the international airport of Medellín, the birth place of Pablo Escobar who passed away from the records on 2-12-1993, his own birthday.

Well, that is, Jakson didn't die, but was one of the 6 survivors of the tewwible twagedy.

The Ragnarok he was on the pitch and in the plane, he became online too.

Meet Jackson Follmann (Fakebook), the name that comes up when googling his formal spelling "Jakson Follmann" (23,900 hits). Googling gives us, how friendly of the Silicon Valley agents: "Did you mean... Jackson Follmann?" "Jakson Ragnar Follmann" gives just 6890 hits.

Jackson Follmann is the more popular twin of the characters, because he scores 151,000 hits in just his 4 day life.

Jackass..ehh..son..
was "involved" in a plane crash at a mountain top, was rescued after hours and brought to El Hospital San Vicente Fundación in Medellín where he got operated on November 30, 10:21 to get his right leg amputated.
Jakson on the other leg, got operated on December 1 at 19:48 to get his right leg amputated.

Jackson Follmann was very well treated even before the surgeries succeeded, because he, who just lost 19 of his team buddies, managed to find the time on that sad morning of November 29 to:
9:05 - create his profile
9:05 - add his profile photo
9:07 - add his background photo
9:18 - add a photo - no comment
9:24 - add a video - 5 days ago comment
9:30 - add a photo - with LaMia plane - no comments
10:20 - add video of buddies on the plane, made sticky - Vídeo minutos antes do jogadores decolarem para colombia #ForçaChape

Time for an eleven 'o clock snack and a bit of rest after such a heavy morning.

11:43 - Fakebook/Twatter screencapture - Marque todos os clubes nos comentários #ForçaChape

Lunch. The howwifying images of last night are flashing for Follmanns eyes. How could he forget the day he was reborn?

The lunch is roughly disturbed, when Jackson hears on the

12:44 [http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2402334#p2402334]news that "both his legs need to be amputated"[/url]

13:30 - Tragic press photo & crying cartoon - no comments
14:01 - video police interview added - "was live" status - no comment
14:36 - Mourning team photo - no comments

Follmann said to the 7 year old, next to him in the miracle hospital: "Let's play some football this afternoon. Today I still have my legs, so I need to take advantage of the free time."

17:07 - Football photo with young boy - no comments

Dinner and some caipirinhas to catch sleep before the heavy surgery of tomorrow
uf, waking up...

Nov 30 - 0:22 - photo of crashed plane - NO comments

Finally time for almost 10 hours to crash

10:21 - Ja(c)kson's surgery was successful, publishes a Brazilian source, in the Hospital that is part of Salud sin Fronteras - Health without Boundaries

Who thinks that Ja(c)kson would post a sad but happy status update that his second leg is saved but his right leg not?

10:17 - photo of the team in the plane - NO comments

15:05 - video about the Copa Suramericana 2016 - no comments

Dec 1 - 3:59 - honoring the "dead" in stadium photo - no comments

Dec 1 - 19:48 - Jackson's surgery was successful; right leg again amputated, and again he could save his other leg! - FOXSports (33h27m) after the Brazilians already knew about the good bad medical miracle)
Chthon » December 3rd, 2016, 2:41 am wrote:Another curious fact is that Caixa is sponsor of the Brazilian ParaOlympic team. A great place for an amputated goalkeeper. Isn't it?
Dec 2 - 18:00 - cartoon about honoring the "dead" - no comments

------

:ph34r: I've seen enough :ph34r:
Chthon

Unread post by Chthon »

Hello everyone. I'm new in the forum. English isn't my first language so please apologise for my future mistakes.

Here we go. EA Games have announced an especial treatment to Chapecoense in FIFA 2017

http://www.sportingnews.com/amp/soccer/ ... 9dz27tc3lo

Another odd thing. EA Games made a virtual
final match where Chapecoense wins the Copa Sudamericana but any of the "players" in this match is in the list of passengers who passed away in the "accident". A legal trick or something else?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r3uR8jUx6w

I'm thinking about the exposition of the brand in the T-Shirt of Chapecoense, "Caixa"

"Caixa Económica Federal" is a public financial organisation that depends of the gouvernement. It manages the social activities like mortgages for public employers, poor people and basic enterprises. Another curious fact is that Caixa is sponsor of the Brazilian ParaOlympic team. A great place for an amputated goalkeeper. Isn't it?

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caixa_Econômica_Federal

And what about the donations?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ane-crash/