The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by simonshack »

patrix wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:52 am
"They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter."
Funny that... reminds me of a recent song of mine that goes...

You know it's the end of the road
There is nowhere to go
Your time has come, your game is over
And you've got no place to hide
Now you're lying
Yes you're lying
You’re lying - you're lying low

https://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/track/lying-low
simonshack
Administrator

Dear friends,

For the first time in its history, TIME magazine has replaced its cover logo ("TIME"): in its upcoming issue, it now says "VOTE".

<< Time replaces its logo for the first time in its history. Now, it says 'Vote' >>

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/22/medi ... index.html

So I've tried to imagine what the next issue of TIME Magazine might look like...

:(
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

:wub: Great work Simon. :wub:
As of 2012, Time had a circulation of 3.3 million, making it the 11th-most circulated magazine in the United States...
In September 2018, Meredith Corporation announced that it would re-sell Time to Marc Benioff and his wife Lynne for $190 million, which was completed on October 31, 2018
:puke:

If you want to play O33ult bingo > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_(magazine)
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kickstones wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 am However, a few members on Cluesforum have questioned the integrity of the guy, which they have every right to do. Yes, he may well turn out to be controlled opposition, but I think the main point of the video whether he is controlled opposition or not is that it is bringing awareness of the scam / fraud to many more people who maybe had not read this thread…

…Which is huge exposure worldwide in a two week period of time. And it surprises me that YouTube have not censored this video. Maybe they are afraid of a lawsuit by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich against freedom of speech denial, or withholding evidence to the public of the fraud. Or maybe he is actually controlled opposition and they are leaving it up for some reason, which at this moment of time I cannot see how it would benefit them.
If anyone „may well turn out to be controlled opposition,” I think that that is just the first thing we have to deal with. Social actions are there never for “let’s trust them and then we'll see,” are they?

What Mr. / Herr Fuellmich proposes at the end of his (longer) video, IMO, is firstly nonsensical (suing the government? and that en masse? - but let the experts decide), secondly it is morally outrageous. Everybody has suffered material/financial damages. If there is any reality behind the proposal or advice, obviously it is the vigilant rascals that will take it, if there is any need to stimulate/inform them at all. (If the perps/psychopats should not be considered human, - as CluedIn says, - this kind of discrimination applies to me to almost all types of traders and businessmen.)

Is it not outrageous and highly arrogant to try to gain (or “regain” or get “compensation”) in a situation where the vast majority of people will obviously remain damaged? That might seem logical step or reaction only to a lawyer, some kind of lawyers or legal experts.

I think the gentleman says only two things that one can agree with, - provided not sharing his worry about democracy: 1. mortality rates are stabile and normal everywhere, and 2. the PCR test has no relevance beyond laboratory world. These, however, these two are known by now just by everybody! So much so that a slight doubt can almost be felt at least as regards the first…

Even in my very local era/language, there are countless “sources” which are absolutely clear as regards these two points. But of course they are always mixing materials in between – (that “materials" could summarily be named “sensational” - to avoid the word “conspiratorial”). I even heard someone to say that these latter are only just honey on their presentation for better consumption, - “the end justifies the means” as we know it does very much.

There are always certain moral advances to be gained by rebutting lies and falsenesses. But this superiority vanishes instantly when launching into positive (and seemingly genuine) statements.

Let me ask, please, once more: if there were/are really serious illnesses - real damages in peoples’ health caused by the present circus - directly, or indirectly by negligence and by “psychic factors” because of the heightened stresses etc, - shouldn’t that have already showed up in the mortality rate?

I grant, maybe I am a ruthless and callous being… because I could never have get myself to buy any of the (alternative) news items reporting about people allegedly suffering so much because of the new measures. But did people suffer before December last year so much less than at present that they now began vigorously claim (allegedly) that good old state of affairs back as their normal nay legitimate way of life? Isn’t that claim familiar to us – from the “conspiracy literature?!”
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

You know for all the fear stuff about big government/tyranny my life seems not a lot different than last year. And remember the whole terrorism story line went on for 20 years and I didn't see society change an iota. This also includes a bunch of elections which were 'really important', yet again I didn't see anything change that I can think of regardless of who won the elections, which often I didn't even know there was an election.

I think the fear of tyranny is itself another fear story they are selling. Why I think it is unlikely much freedom will be taken away or that much will change in the long run, is its not guys like us who have much to lose. I don't know what the laws are but it sounds like less people are travelling to Europe nowadays. Well I guess that affects rich people like people high up in government or who have other powerful positions in our society like people with hard to get government licenses, but for people like me I wouldn't have even known there were travel restrictions if they didn't tell me.

What about the government dictating what people are allowed to do on private property. Again I guess that sucks for people with nice estates like say the guys high up in government, but for renter dudes like us, we already didn't own or control the property we live in!
simonshack
Administrator

HOW THE "SECOND WAVE OF THE COVID PANDEMIC" IS BEING ENGINEERED

Dear friends,

I feel compelled to share with you a most crucial finding (by an eminent Italian doctor, Stefano Scoglio) concerning the new criteria now being used to determine "Covid positivity". Of course, several European countries are now once again implementing various forms of lockdowns and freedom restrictions which, we are told, are due to a "most worrisome surge of persons being tested Covid-positive" (even though asymptomatic). In the last few days, even the Swedish authorities are starting to talk about enforcing harsher mandates to "combat the Covid pandemic".

Here's my best translation of the most salient part of Dr. Scoglio's recent article (October 28, 2020):

THE ICING ON THE POISONED SWAB CAKE

I believe I have abundantly demonstrated that Covid swabs are completely unreliable, and only serve to maintain the tragic farce of asymptomatic positives being used to uphold this devastating false pandemic indefinitely. But today I discovered a new element of this scam; that is, the choice of reducing the positivity-threshold of the swabs by detecting only one of the 3 genes that would define SARS-Cov 2 [i.e. the so-called "Covid-19" - ed.].

You also know that, while claiming that the virus has never been isolated and there is no evidence of its pathogenicity, I always try to find the contradictions within the official framework that supports the pandemic narrative. And it is by doing this that I discovered this further piece of the scam. Others may have already discovered it. In fact, I was initially alerted by a statement by Prof. Palù reported in the article of La Verità (which also mentioned me and our joint complaints against the swabs):

"If you use a swab kit that amplifies a single gene, as is done today to speed things up, sensitivity is amplified with the risk of false positives."

When I read this sentence, an alarm bell went off. But it is only when a certificate of a Covid swab came in my hand that I understood its full meaning. This is the certificate:

As you can see, the test looked for 3 genes, the E gene, the RdRp gene and the N gene. These are 3 genes that would be characterizing SARS-Cov 2. So, if the virus were present, all 3 should be found, because if the virus is intact (the only case in which it can have a pathogenic role and infect) the test must find all 3 genes that compose it. If only one is found, either it is a negative test or one must conclude that only one piece of the virus was found.

And in fact, in the beginning [of the "Covid pandemic" -ed.] it was like this: you were positive only if the test detected all three genes. But, as the certificate itself explains, everything changed last April:

"From 02/04/2020, in agreement with the regional coordinating center, the detection of even a single SARS-Cov2 target gene is interpreted as a POSITIVE test".

So, if the original approach had been maintained, the surge of asymptomatic positives we are seeing today would almost certainly not have occurred. Instead, with this "new interpretation" of the data, suddenly it is enough to detect one single gene out of the 3 components of SARS-Cov2 to be declared positive!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/stefano- ... cation=ufi
In conclusion, I think that anyone can see just how crassly this "second wave" is being engineered: the official medical authorities have simply lowered the sensitivity-threshold of their (already infamously unreliable test kits) in order to obtain far larger numbers of (false) positives to the "deadly Covid-19 virus".
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Here's another clown from the circus.....

Oregon health official dressed as clown while announcing coronavirus deaths

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYCcWjbWdY
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

During one of my thinking moments regarding the latest 'second wave' (keep the momentum rolling!) and back to attestations for leaving your abode, it prompted me to consider this:

The latest diabolical restrictions are to last for another month or two (at least in France) One might ask why a couple of months?

Now the 'official' 'influenza season' apparently lasts from about Winter until the Spring. Whenever those seasons occur, is will be determined by your location of course, so they can keep this whole Charabanc of nonsense going for quite some time over the whole planet with consenting psychopaths.

Given that this Corona thing we are told has 'flu-like’ symptoms (caused by lack of sunlight and poor terrain of the individuals afflicted, especially in ‘Care Homes’; they need to tail-off the Corona thing for a while so that they can consider that it is separate from their imagined ‘flu which might affect their patently false 'death' figures from the Corona ’virus’ ‘deaths’.

It seems that they will/might revive the current scandal at a possible later date (after the ‘flu season’), they need to separate the two so that they can extend the situation further into next year by claiming that they are not the same. By that time, a great many people will have become used to their fanciful notions and agendas, whatever they might be but can only be speculated.

What worries me, is that ‘influenza’ is not a ‘disease’ but the consequences of sunlight deficiency, poor diet and poor ‘life-style’ (however that happens and not always possible, to be sure), not spurious ‘viruses’ and ‘germs’.

A great number of those even opposing the Corona stuff, still believe that ‘influenza’ is a real ‘dis-ease’ of some kind, caused by apparent self-propelled drones of D.N.A. or whatever and that they can cover the globe with their destruction…

So-called ‘Care Homes’ is another issue I would like to address, having been involved with them during my teaching career.

"Oh! What a Tangled Web We Weave/When First We Practice to Deceive!”
Canto VI, XVII

Be safe and well.

sharpstuff
Prescient

@Simon: bang on summary, agree 100%

@Kickstones: wow send in the clowns... The mockery is off the charts these days.

@sharpstuff

Well as you probably know, a month long lockdown has been announced for England this evening (Halloween) starting 5/11...

Of course we are in full PSYOP mode now, ramping up with the (not) Nice attack = more troops (pa)trolling and fining Joe public for er "attempted freedom" - I think the fines are so high the troops will pay for themselves.

I still think there are many occult connections with this portfolio of PSYOPs, which brings me back to Kham’s question, "What are we prevented from witnessing?"

@all thank you for doing what you do in these strange times, you are valued more than ever.
Prescient

37 seconds that shows BS-19 is a (war)"game" or "exercise".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LaTwoWI7PU
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Prescient wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:34 am 37 seconds that shows BS-19 is a (war)"game" or "exercise".
He actually caught himself (after he said game), and said “well, it’s not a game, but we’re still in the middle of this terrible exercise.” Of course this does absolutely nothing to diffuse the obvious giveaway here. Shameless and pathetic.
Prescient

Thank you SCS for clarifying. That total slimeball has definitely given the game away.
Prescient

Mass DNA GRAB er I mean testing by your friendly military to roll out across Liverpool, UK.

Two thousand military personnel will arrive in the city later this week to roll-out a huge programme of hundreds of thousands of tests...

Those who test positive – and contacts who are required to self-isolate - will be entitled to the £500 Test and Trace Support Payment in the same way as a regular swab test ordered through NHS Test and Trace.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... 9-19210041

Liverpool is one of the poorest cities in the UK - which is probably why it was chosen. £500 is a lot of money if you have no work or on the peanuts they give you via welfare. Many will take the chance to get the money, especially families needing extra money before Christmas. God. Help. Them.
You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
George Wanker Bush

Happy 3/11 everyone. :(
glg

Unread post by glg »

- Corona Lockdown
- Climate Lockdown
- Terror Lockdown
- General Security Lockdown

we may yet become weary of this song, but for now...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K45rNKfBmUY
simonshack
Administrator

TEDROS ! Oh no! Not TEDROS ! WHO is going to save us now? :rolleyes:

WHO chief Tedros in quarantine after contact gets COVID-19

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... s-covid-19