The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Altair

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Altair »

Well, it's funny that in the official FDA documentation, the placebo group also experienced adverse effects, albeit to a lesser, but still significant extent, than the 'vaccine' group.

For example, 33.4% in placebo group experienced fatigue, vs. 47.4% in vaccine. 33.7% headaches in placebo vs 41.9% vacc.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download (page 36).
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Altair said:
Well, it's funny that in the official FDA documentation, the placebo group also experienced adverse effects, albeit to a lesser, but still significant extent, than the 'vaccine' group.
Who actually believes the F.D.A. or any other anacronimic 'organisation' of criminals? To whom are they official? Certainly not myself. They are on the same platform in this diabolical circus! These felons make up numbers of a fake audience at their will!

Where do all these number percentages come from? I for one would like to see the actual people and have all their medical records, case histories and so forth to commit myself to a reasonable answer.

Please give specific details of the 'placebo' group and their counterparts. Without this, there is no verifiable data!

Give me strength!

I have already said that the 'placebo effect' can have effects!

How do you KNOW what they were injected with in the first place?

Carry On Researching, dear sir.

Be well.
Sharpstuff
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Maybe coincidence or maybe not.......

History-making Irish grandmother receives second Pfizer vaccine dose in UK

Margaret Keenan, 91, receives her second dose of the Pfizer/BioNtech Covid-19 vaccine from modern matron May Parsons at University Hospital, Coventry Pictuyre: Jonny Weeks/The Guardian/PA

From Wiki.....

Keenan is an Anglicisation of the Irish name Cianán

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40198473.html

Oh, and this image, showing man pushing wheel chair pointing one finger and woman with hand signal, is from the first vaccine event ......

sharpstuff

Dear Kickstones,

A few questions:

Perhaps interesting, but could you please explain the 'hand signals' and their importance (if any)?

Second dose? Why is that important? She did not have any reactions to the first? Where are accessible records of the first?

Also, some of us may also not know the 'celebrities'.

In ignorance,
Sharpstuff
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Elated church sims worshiping in brave-new-world style.

As Fagen says, "What a beautiful world this will be, What a glorious time to be free."
sharpstuff

I am posting this as I found it the most enlightening explanation of the whole Corona ‘virus’ scandal.

I found the article on the link provided (as one of the very few news services I look at although mainly Americo-centric). I believe it is worth a read and links to a video is also below and worth a watch (just over 45 mins.).

My only comment is that Catherine mentions the usual ‘satellites’ and ‘space’ issues (some of us know to be completely fiction but also know that whatever is attributed to them can be ground/atmosphere-based given the technology of radar and aerial photography) and are not necessary.

Article:

The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine by Catherine Austin Fitts

https://www.globalresearch.ca/injection ... ne/5714282

Planet Lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0XKYAZII

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0XKYAZII

For the future Full-length film:

Planetlockdown.com

Please note that this will not be available until late January, 2021

It also seems the site is not available at the present……..

Be well.
Sharpstuff
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Covid Camps coming to a town near you! And they call us "conspiracy theorists"!!

https://www.rt.com/usa/511357-new-york- ... alth-bill/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

A bunch of videos are surfacing these days showing politicians getting fakecinated against the evil moronavirus. In addition to the theatrical set-up and added press conference sound effects, different tricks are employed:

- no needle on syringe
- the plunger is already depressed and the syringe is empty
- the blunted needle slides back into the syringe
- the needle bends downward on a "hinge"
- no sign of skin having been perforated
- no gloves, no alcohol, no cotton after the injection
- hands or other obstacles blocking view of needle
- ludicrous crisis-actor injection techniques (see below)

It´s rather weird they go to the trouble of using such cheap tricks which can easily be exposed when they could simply have saline injected. But maybe the prostitutes-in-office don´t trust the Rosenbaums directing the take.
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:11 pm A bunch of videos are surfacing these days showing politicians getting fakecinated against the evil moronavirus. In addition to the theatrical set-up and added press conference sound effects, different tricks are employed:

- no needle on syringe
- the plunger is already depressed and the syringe is empty
- the blunted needle slides back into the syringe
- the needle bends downward on a "hinge"
- no sign of skin having been perforated
- no gloves, no alcohol, no cotton after the injection
- hands or other obstacles blocking view of needle
- ludicrous crisis-actor injection techniques (see below)

It´s rather weird they go to the trouble of using such cheap tricks which can easily be exposed when they could simply have saline injected. But maybe the prostitutes-in-office don´t trust the Rosenbaums directing the take.
They don't need to do much to fool the masses that are still oblivious to the lies. They know how easy it is. We are a minority and we are 'conspiracy theorists'. It doesn't matter that it takes just 2 people to be part of a conspiracy.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Regarding the Catherine Austin Fitts video - she claims the vaccine will install an operating system into people so that they can be uploaded to the cloud. haha. Every now and then we get a video like this one, or the interview David Icke did, or the 'Plandemic' documentary, that seems to sum up the psyop perfectly, except for those little nuggets of ridiculousness like installing operating systems into people or 5G causing coronavirus. I believe these are created so that those who accept them as solid summaries of the situation share them widely and discredit themselves and their movement by associating legitimate information with obviously false claims. It’s pretty much disinformation 101.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

dblitz wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:01 am Regarding the Catherine Austin Fitts video - she claims the vaccine will install an operating system into people so that they can be uploaded to the cloud. haha. Every now and then we get a video like this one, or the interview David Icke did, or the 'Plandemic' documentary, that seems to sum up the psyop perfectly, except for those little nuggets of ridiculousness like installing operating systems into people or 5G causing coronavirus. I believe these are created so that those who accept them as solid summaries of the situation share them widely and discredit themselves and their movement by associating legitimate information with obviously false claims. It’s pretty much disinformation 101.
I agree, she lost me when she went to the moon in the video as well.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Coming to you in 2021...

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... ts-next-2/
CommonPass, developed initially to track COVID testing and vaccinations, is setting the stage for biometric surveillance which will eventually be tied in with all your other medical records, digital ID, digital banking and a social credit system.
As I have been saying, once they start blocking "unvaccinated" people´s bank accounts, the price of self-ownership will be pariahhood.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

dblitz wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:01 amlittle nuggets of ridiculousness like installing operating systems into people
The human genome IS an operating system. In theory at least, all that is needed is to hack into it with a coated mRNA strand (the coating fools the immune system) and tweak it to make it work in the hacker's interest. We don´t know exactly which functions the hacker wants to tamper with, or whether the genetic fix will be combined with nanotracking technology, but it would be silly to dismiss this as sheer fantasy.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I'm not suggesting we dismiss it as mere fantasy. These concepts and possibilities should be contemplated and speculated upon, and we should learn as much about them as we can. What I am objecting to is the presentation of speculation as fact, and mixed in with actual verifiable facts, so that when the speculative content is revealed as mere speculation, the rest of the information is discredited, as well as the person who shared the content.

It’s like the claim that the vaccine will alter a person’s DNA. This claim has been absolutely everywhere online, stated not just as a possibility, but as an imminent reality.

What the medical authorities claim is that the messenger RNA enters the cell and directs the cellular machinery to produce a Covid protein that the body then creates anti-bodies against. They say the vaccine content never enters the cell nucleus where the DNA resides and so cannot affect or alter it.

Whether or not this is true, I don’t know. But this information is not what is being shared when conspiracy types warn people about the vaccine, instead they say, ‘The vaccine will alter your DNA!’ Then when those they are communicating this to look it up for themselves, they read that it does no such thing, and the authorities end up looking more credible than the alternative thinkers.

If we just stick to the actual claims about the mRNA vaccine, that should be enough to warn people about it, after all, who wants their cellular machinery being redirected by an experimental drug? Instead, they see how it’s claimed to work, it sounds nowhere near as bad as ‘altering your DNA’ and they think – ‘These crazy conspiracy theorists! The vaccine's nowhere near as bad as they make out.’ I think this is part of the purpose of this type of disinfo, to make the reality of these vaccines palatable compared to the conspiracy claims.

So, I’m not saying its impossible to install a new operating system into someone’s cellular information system, maybe it is, but since there is no evidence that it is a real working technology that can be delivered via a vaccine and that the elites are planning to implement such a program, while it may be something to speculate on and consider as a possibility, it is not something I think we should warn people about as an imminent reality because the most likely scenario is that it will turn out to be just someone’s idea they had that one time and decided to share on facebook.

There is enough verifiable information about vaccines and the medical system to share with people, that will make them think twice about it, without inserting hyped up science fictional claims based on speculative ideas. If we stick to those verifiable facts, we will be much more likely to get people thinking and coming back to us for more information.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts, for what they are worth.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I agree dblitz. Learning about Stefan Lanka, Bechamp and Gaston Naessens https://youtu.be/KGJW94ciq4c I realize that we probably know very little about biology and DNA is a modern discovery and could be exactly the same type of discovery as nuclear physics. In other words bunk.

All I know about vaccines is that the paradigm the rest on - virology is false, that they have never been shown to prevent any disease and that there's clearly risk associated with taking them.