Fort Hood (winking)

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Uk_citizen

Unread post by Uk_citizen »

It may be nothing but the forehead wrinkles (Which to my knowledge, don't alter over time but exaggerate more) don't match up. To my eyes it looks like a photoshop manipulation, I could be wrong but I do a lot of photoshop work with my line of work (3D digital artist) and something doesn't look right.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"Fort Hood soldier ordered to erase video of shootings"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... d6d028.1d1

FORT HOOD, Texas -- A US soldier who captured a deadly 2009 rampage at Fort Hood with his cell phone camera testified Friday that he was ordered to erase the video by his commanders. The video could have provided key evidence at the trial of Major Nidal Hasan, a US Army psychiatrist who faces 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder. But it may not be necessary for prosecutors.

"Not necessary" - yah, right. Just erase them images, who needs images? :rolleyes:
http://www.septemberclues.org
Guerrero

Re: Fort Hood (winking)

Unread post by Guerrero »

Ok. First of all, I was a little surprised to not find a thread on here about all of the supposed "islamic homegrown terrorists" :ph34r: that seem to pop up every now and then, at least once a year. I think these are fullblown fakery, meant to keep the dumbed down and propagandized americans in fear of muslims, terrorists, and to remember 9/11 and why we keep doing all the shit we're doing and spending all the billions we're spending to spread chaos and go on killing sprees throughout the mid-east. I would start my own thread. But I'd need time to compile a list of the supposed "islamic jihadist terrorists" that have been miraculously found and stopped w/o doing anything since 9/11.

Off the top of my head:

Time square bomber from Connecticut (pakistani american i think?)
Denver airport shuttle driver buying bomb making materials from Sally's beauty supply :lol:
Underwear cock bomber
Fort hood shooter
Young teenager in Oregon

Those are the most publicized ones I can think of off the top of my head right now. But, I recommend we start a thread on this and keep track of that fakery makery.

Secondly, I decided to google fort hood shooter and see what results I get now. One story from msnbc from Nov. 5, 2009, has a pic of the supposed shooter.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33678801/ns ... nd_courts/
Um. Wow. That's pixelated sim madness right there. :blink:

Lastly,
Someone upthread mentioned Anwar Alwaki and called him a govt patsie because of all the shit he's supposedly involved in and done.

I have to disagree, in that I believe the real Anwar Alwaki (I have a friend who saw him speak a few years ago and said there was nothing remotely extremist in his speech), is not a CIA undercover patsy, but rather a figure that was getting some popular following in his religion, the CIA decided to make him a target as their next terrorist jihadist figurehead. I haven't seen this jihadist website that the person above said he (Alwaki) supposedly has - my suspicion is if such a thing exists, THAT is clearly created by the dark hidden hand of CIA like operatives to smear Alwaki. I mean, for all we know, the dude is as dead as Bin Laden at this point - no one's seen video or photos of him for at least two years, no? Well that's my two cents anyways.

Also, I do think there are islamic leaders out there who are actually patsies or CIA undercover, or better yet, IDF Mustaravim, saying, shouting, ranting, "All the right things" ;)
For example:
http://www.habilian.com/view-en.asp?ID=04648
fbenario

Re: Fort Hood (winking)

Unread post by fbenario »

Guerrero wrote:I think these are fullblown fakery, meant to keep the dumbed down and propagandized americans in fear of muslims, terrorists, and to remember 9/11 and why we keep doing all the shit we're doing and spending all the billions we're spending to spread chaos and go on killing sprees throughout the mid-east.
Once again you are absolutely right on all points.

A year ago, I think Hoi posted a link to a site showing that essentially every victim of 'Islamic terror' anywhere in the world over the last 20 years was likely a fake. I have no idea where to find that link. The earlier Reality Shack forum, this forum, the SeptClues site, somewhere else on the internet?

Any idea where it is, folks?