The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
bostonterrierowner

Re: The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Assange is promoting his "own" political party in Australia ? :)

What is he pushing ?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

If Assange - as I tend to believe for now - is a real flesh-and-blood, special agent of the Queen or something of the sort (our sad, modern-day James Bond, so to say) I can't see why one would need to mind-control him. A big, fat monthly paycheck - with perhaps a couple less millions than fellow agent Katie Couric's(yearly salary - $13million ) would charmingly ensure the desired control of their - uh - 'mole'. After all, aren't military budgets in the gazillion-range ?

Sorry to be so boringly down to earth. <_<

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and that our taxpayer monies are not also used to control us... Duh, what did I just say? Silly me! :P
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I agree, he is real, but a sell out. The mind control/cult angle is probably dis-information.

That's funny Simon :lol:

The election was a few weeks ago or something, I pretty much ignored it but I did look at the Wikileaks site, they only have a single page to describe their platform, unlike the Greens, who seem to have hundreds of pages of policies.

Basically they go on about accountability, transparency, how we live in a 'media-ocracy,' exposing corruption etc. It's a kind of lefty, cyber rebel, eco-friendly thing. I think they are like the 'Greens' for the younger generation that just needs a cool brand and some feel good ideas so they have someone to vote for who isn't always wearing a suit.

You can read it here:

http://www.wikileaksparty.org.au/platform/

I like this picture, it makes me laugh,

Hey, sit down and have a cup of, ummm, an empty cup or something, yeah, rebellion. Um.
He always seems so bored and lifeless, even when giving an 'impassioned' speech, he barely musters any real energy.

It is interesting that on the Wikileaks party home page there is a link to a Global Research TV video of the Syrian gas attack, suggesting it was a false flag. They will do more of this, inject a bit of 'conspiracy,' into things.

They did not do well in the election, beaten by The Sex Party and the Motoring Enthusiasts party. lol. No one really takes it seriously, this place is so apathetic, it literally feels like a film set out there, everything is for show, even your deepest feelings and dreams.

Even the people in the Parties are apathetic. I read through all the greens policies a while back, and stopped into their office one day on my way home. I asked this old lady and a young guy with a gun-control smile how they reconciled the policy of Global governance with the policy of maintaining the sovereignty of third world nations. Neither of them knew what I was talking about. As I left, I joked that the two-headed monster had become a three headed monster and they laughed. I paused and explained that what I meant was that it used to just be the Labour and Liberal parties to choose from but now we have the Greens as well, so it's a three headed monster. They just kept laughing. I think I might have scared them.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They did not do well in the election, beaten by The Sex Party and the Motoring Enthusiasts party. lol. No one really takes it seriously, this place is so apathetic, it literally feels like a film set out there, everything is for show, even your deepest feelings and dreams.
America is pretty similar. It seems any given individual's passion is rejected by the social structure enforced by the media and redirected into an expectation for the new blockbuster movie to come out to argue your cause for you. Or else one just sort of gives up. Because it seems there is nothing else to do. It's funny in a sad way.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I agree Hoi. No doubt most of us have had the experience of broaching the media fakery subject with family or friends and found a sort of dull disinterest that is like a weak clammy handshake. Trying to get most people involved enough to ask questions or challenge rather than dismiss the information seems mostly a lost cause. Sports, entertainment or celebrity cultism always get a far more enthusiastic response of course.

What I think is being lost is the ability to think about positions one does not agree with. The flexibility to consider new or opposing ideas seems beyond most people these days. Institutionally fostered and foisted ideas only...
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

It is kind of funny, and I often have a laugh at things, but it is also sometimes crushingly sad to see loved ones consistently drawn back into the deception simply because they cannot break the addiction to television and other media (but television is the worst,) or can't seem to make that leap of comprehension that makes objectivity and skepticism their default viewpoint. A lot of it, in my country, comes from the increasingly powerful collectivist philosophy of nihilistic relativism. I showed a family member some photos from Boston proving fakery and she said: 'Well, I suppose there are always two sides to a story,' and that was how she dealt with it. Two sides? Another person in my family was getting his child vaccinated and I tried to talk to him about it, providing really good proof of the damage it can do, and he said: 'If I believe it's not harmful, it wont be.' People are resorting to an almost theological justification for denial, and the New Age 'you create your own reality' religion is a part of this.

The great difficulty, as I see it, is that the kind of people found on this forum are the kind of people whose role it would be, in a normal society, to be in charge of policing, investigating, detecting, reporting, spying, experimenting etc. on behalf of those who cannot do so, or who have other responsibilities. We will always be a tiny minority because the majority simply don't have the ability, courage, drive or whatever it is that allows us to look at the world this way day in and day out. They would trust us to keep them free of deception, but as it is, they trust 'them' to keep them entertained and informed and just want us to shut up. In that normal society we would have a small and manageable job protecting something of value - a genuine and honest culture and a wholesome way of life, but as it is, we are a tiny group against a massively powerful and overwhelming beast of a system.

I no longer think that everybody has the ability to deal with the truth, and many lack the desire, and we can't expect average people to start thinking like we do. After all these years, I sometimes wonder of everybody who can wake up, or wants to, already has.

One interesting thing about our recent election was Clive Palmer and his United party http://palmerunited.com/, who did much better than wikileaks party and had some pretty funny media moments, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88deEGm-uVE

Hey, what about a Clues Party?
simonshack
Administrator

dblitz wrote: Hey, what about a Clues Party?
We already had one - a couple of years ago... :P

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1103
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:
dblitz wrote: Hey, what about a Clues Party?
We already had one - a couple of years ago... :P

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1103
I missed that one. :angry: And I like parties. B) But where to do it? :rolleyes:
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I used to hate targeted advertising, but now I see it's comedic value. This came up while I was looking into the Lampedusa boat people hoax.

Wikileaks movie. Lol.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837703/

simonshack
Administrator

dblitz wrote: Wikileaks movie. Lol.
Thanks for the tip, dblitz... Lol indeed.

"THE FIFTH ESTATE" (or the ultimate dog-and-pony show) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Estate_(film)

Good grief... If it wasn't blatant enough that Wikibleaks (and the Ass-angel) is a lame Hollywool / cointelpro operation from start to finish, here's the movie that settles the matter. As Wickedpedia informs us, "It was reported in March 2011 that Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks had acquired the rights of Domscheit-Berg's book Inside WikiLeaks: "My Time with Julian Assange and the World's Most Dangerous Website". Imagine that: none other than Spielberg is behind this unspeakable garbage scheduled for release this coming Friday - October 11*.

The emetic trailer: :puke:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcmg5TAFBQ

To make things sillier still, we are told that Ass-angel himself is mighty pissed-off and annoyed at the movie - calling it a "hostile work" and "a serious propaganda attack on WikiLeaks and the integrity of its staff, as a 'lie built upon a lie'", and as "fanning the flames for war on Iran"... Here he is, complaining - among other things - that "the US producers' instructions were to portray him as a sociopathic mythomaniac" :

Julian Assange on Benedict Cumberbatch's Australian Accent

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-X8dxsuOOw

We are then told that Benedict Cumberbatch (the actor impersonating the other actor) is supportive of Wikibleaks - and reportedly maintained with Ass-angel 'a form of e-mail communication during the shooting of the movie'... Cumberbatch is quoted praising the "fearless whistleblower's" valiant efforts to wake up the dormant populace, with statements such as : "No matter how you cut it, he's done us a massive service, to wake us up to the zombielike way we absorb our news."

Exquisitely ironic, huh? Undoubtedly, zombies will soon be rushing to the movie theaters and eat up this inane, inanimate poop.

*Release date :
"Disney announced today that the release date for DreamWorks’ Wikileaks movie The Fifth Estate
has moved to October 11, more than a month earlier than its initial November 15 date."
:rolleyes:
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/dreamwo ... postponed/
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

the actor impersonating the other actor
I'm gonna use that :lol:
queuebert

Unread post by queuebert »

Vext Lynchpin wrote:Eric Snowden = Snow job: a systematic deception; a deceptive story that tries to hide the truth.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/snowed
You beat me to it. Perhaps Eric really is the actor/agent's first name. I guess with this story they really Snow'd 'em (the public) yet again. <_<
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Snowden was surely the most boring whistle-blower of all time.

They should make a movie of him getting a sex change operation aboard the ISS then free falling back to earth only his parachute doesn't open but he miraculously survives when he breaks through the earth into an underground chamber revealing the fossilized remains of the largest dinosaur in history which is actually a mutation from Fukushima cast back through time in a temporal rift created by the large hadron collider when it was hit by a solar flare after comet Ison (actually a kamikaze reptoid mother-ship) impacts the Sun.

It should hold peoples interest for a couple of days. Sandra Bullock can play the dinosaur.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

dblitz wrote:Snowden was surely the most boring whistle-blower of all time.

They should make a movie of him getting a sex change operation aboard the ISS then free falling back to earth only his parachute doesn't open but he miraculously survives when he breaks through the earth into an underground chamber revealing the fossilized remains of the largest dinosaur in history which is actually a mutation from Fukushima cast back through time in a temporal rift created by the large hadron collider when it was hit by a solar flare after comet Ison (actually a kamikaze reptoid mother-ship) impacts the Sun.

It should hold peoples interest for a couple of days. Sandra Bullock can play the dinosaur.
:D :lol: :D
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Well, it looks like the inevitable has happened.

The Bradley Manning wikipedia page has now been officially updated to the Chelsea Manning page. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning

For those wanting to donate to his/her cause, fear not! -- http://bradleymanning.org/ is still online and can be reached if you mistakingly type in http://chelseamanning.org/ as well.

I recently revisited the 'collateral damage murder' video that Manning supposedly turned over to Wikileaks (with assumption, of course, of the 'ole "falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus" theory) and found it interesting that at about the 8:38 to 10:00 mark, the soldiers on the radio start calling in the "Bradleys" followed by a short storyboard explaining to the viewer that "Bradley" is a military nick-name for a tank. I figured I'd look up the meaning of 'chelsea' at this point and found that it is defined as either a 'destination point for chalk' or a 'seaport.'

I wonder if the whole name and sex-change thing is a phallic-based silly inside joke for the "transformation of the 'Private'" -- 'tank' to 'seaport.'

Collateral Damage Murder video

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Murder.ogv