The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Unread post by fbenario »

Some of them apparently describe bombs at the WTC - more proof of controlled demolition.

9/11 Text Messages Released: Wikileaks Publishes Intercepted Government Pager Texts As They Were Sent

Government employees sent more than 500,000 text pager messages In the hours before and after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. At 3 a.m. (EST) Wednesday, November 25, those intercepted messages will be published online at Wikileaks. The messages will be published at the same times that they were originally sent on 9/11.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/2 ... 70085.html

I only got two words for this:

AWE. SOME.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario @ Nov 25 2009, 01:40 PM wrote:
I only got two words for this:

AWE. SOME.
Fbenario, not so fast...

There are various considerations - & interpretations - we should do regarding this 'timely' WIKILEAK release (8 years+ after 9/11 ?). I took the liberty to create a specific thread for this, as you were the first member here who brought it up today - hope it's ok with you.

See, today, I walked past a TV-set by pure chance (an incredible coincidence, if you ask me - I hardly EVER get near one, nowadays! :D ). The news (on Italian RAI state television!) reported this WIKILEAK thing - with shots of their website and all. Of course, there were also the same old fake 9/11 images (planes/tower collapses) and the news story was all about the 'disturbing fact' that these pager messages were publicly available on the web - and how this could infringe privacy and so on...

I decided to dedicate the day to this matter. Below, you will find a link to a Word file - the result of my day's work - which I hope you will check out. So let us firstly postulate that these pager messages are real and legit. Let us also consider that they are a complete list of all the pager messages sent on the morning of 9/11. Let's now see what they contain:

1: Messages of persons mentioning "seeing a plane" - worded so as to suggest they saw it with their own eyes - such as this: 2001-09-11 08:54:27 Arch [0932332] D ALPHA 27-LARRY, CALL BRIAN 516-238-2428. WANT TO KNOW IF OUR MEN ARE OKAY, SAW A PLANE HIT BLDG.

2: A great deal of duplicated messages - with the very same text, only with different user numbers.

3: A great deal of CNN(or other news outlets)messages such as this:
2001-09-11 08:53:33 Arch [0928311] B ALPHA BREAKING NEWS from CNN.com -- World trade center damaged; unconfirmed reports say a plane has crashed into tower. Details to come. For complete coverage of this story visit: http://www.CNN.com

4: A great deal of mentions of "planes" - without further detail - such as these:
-" Unconfirmed reports say a plane has crashed into tower. Details to come"
- "Dave, just an update. A plane has crashed into the World Trade Center. We have no further info."
-"Plane crashed into WTC, our staff at 5 WTC is presently recorded safe details to follow."

However, as you may understand, I have strong reasons to suspect this WIKILEAK "SCOOP" is but another crass and unimaginative way of perpetuating the "plane" myth. If this story has been diffused to worldwide TV-viewers there must be a reason for it. The few mentions of 'explosions' (vastly outnumbered by the "plane" word) in these pager messages are only trinkets thrown at the 'conspiracy crowd' to make them jump up and down and dance in circles. Again - and best of all - if these pager messages are real they certainly do nothing to prove that a commercial passenger plane hit the WTC. <_<

http://www.septclues.com/TEXT%20FILES/W ... ssages.doc
http://www.septemberclues.org
fbenario

Simon, your compilation is GREAT work. You have done quite a job organizing all this info, and shown that much of it looks like standard-issue disinfo from CNN and other perps. It just dawned on me that, since you and Hoi have convincingly shown that there was NO electronic communication in/around the WTC during the 'attack', it is certainly possible that these 'text messages' are no more real than the 9/11 'amateur' videos you've debunked. Since you determined that so many of these 'texts' appear to be copies of a few originals, we probably shouldn't think there are actually hundreds of thousands of different text messages to analyze - especially if there wasn't ANY ability to send even a single text from the WTC during that period.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Wikileak "pager Scoop"

I have copied this thread from the Reality Shack archives - since the Julian Assange clown is now being proposed by TIME magazine as "Person of The Year" ! :P

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 27,00.html
ImageJULIAN ASSANGE - "the super sleuth"

So now we have :

2009 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
Barack Hussein Obama (the man who continually bombs thousands of people with his Pentagon Death Machine):

2010 PERSON OF THE YEAR
Julian Assange (the man who - allegedly - continuously hacks into thousands of the Pentagon Death Machine's top secrets)

We live in a very, very silly world...
walkingwizard

Unread post by walkingwizard »

Below you find what Sweden best selling paper(svd.se) has to say today:

Stockholm City Court decided today to arrest Julian Assange in his absence, on suspicion of rape, sexual assault and coercion.
As part of the execution of the warrant will Assange now after candled internationally and it issued a European arrest warrant.
- It is satisfying that we now have the opportunity to go forward in the investigation. It is at a point where we can not proceed without hearing Julian Assange, "said Marianne New to the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet.

A large press corps with a dozen photographers got to Stockholm's district court for detention hearing against Julian Assange - who himself did not show up.
Prosecutor Erika Lejnefors urged that Assange be remanded in absentia. He is suspected of unlawful coercion, two counts of sexual assault in Stockholm, an instance of the same crime in Enköping and, most seriously, a case of rape in Enköping August 17 this summer.

He noted a number of reasons, detention and seeking authorization to impose restrictions on Assange well apprehended.
Assanges lawyer Bjorn Hurtig said that his client denies all allegations and says that there is no reason for detention.
- My client denies the facts alleged and denies arrest claim. It is disproportionate to detain him now that he has been at large for so long.

When SvD spoke to Hurtig, he had not had time to go through proper investigation but called it "lean" and said he thought there were grounds for arrest.

- This shows that we have problems with the Swedish system and that it is extremely easy to arrest someone on probable cause. There is no right to detain someone just because you want to interview the person when they want, "said Bjorn Hurtig.

He also would not answer, his client is experiencing.
SvD spoke with Assange earlier in November.

So he called allegations of "false and defamatory".
He says that the whole matter has been handled poorly by the Swedish authorities from the beginning and that he plans sue the Swedish state because of the legal mistakes he thinks he has been exposed.
- I have not served a single document if neither the allegations or otherwise. I know nothing more than the public about what happens in the case.
Assange said he stayed in Sweden for three, four days after police to wait for "that they would get things up", but when he was not contacted by police or prosecutors, he left the country.

But women Claimant counsel lawyer Claes Borgström is relieved.

- At last, this has been stressful for my clients, "he told SvD.
- And it's clear that Julian Assange absconds.

But in a press release from Julian Assanges British lawyer, posted on Twitter, he writes that Assange several times over the last three months has offered to be interrogated. Assange, according to the lawyer, agreed to be interviewed either in person, by telephone, via video link or e-mail, both before he left Sweden and even later, when he was in Britain.

According to the press release has been denied all suggestions by the prosecutor.

And according to lawyer Bjorn Hurtig stopped his client in Sweden until 14 September in anticipation of hearing. When nothing happened, did Assange leave Sweden to continue his job with Wikileaks. Hurtig asked the prosecutor if it went well - and she said yes.

"It is important for it means that Julian has not escaped from Sweden to escape justice," he writes in a letter to the British law firm, which was also published on Twitter.

Chief Prosecutor Marianne New to comment on this.
- I can not comment on it further than he has been charged in his absence since the end of September.
Attorney Björn Hurtig said that you said that you agreed to Assange left Sweden?

- I have not given any permission but I can confirm that Hurtig in mid-September, asked if there were any enforcement against Julian Assange, where he was arrested or had a travel ban. It was there at that time.
In August, on-call prosecutors to arrest Assange in his absence. Doubts applied when a rape in Enköping area, and one case of sexual molestation in Stockholm. Claimants were two young women.

The day after heaving another prosecutor anhållningsbeslutet and launched a criminal investigation if only molestation.
Women Claimant counsel lawyer Claes Borgström appeal and the case was taken over by the special prosecutor in Gothenburg, has now been asked Assange custody.
obrien

Unread post by obrien »

my humble opinion- i smelled a phony from the beginning with this all too slick sumbitch assange. imo not only is wikileaks a state controlled "outlet" but if any real "leakers" are dumb enough to trust them, wikileaks could actually help to lead them to permanent silence by betraying them to those they intended to expose. you dont need wikileaks in the first place - if you have documents, photos, videos, or whatever that exposes some big entity, there are 100's of free online outlets for you to disseminate your info, and you could do it anonymously. you could sit out by a cybercafe, go to a public library or college computer lab, you could steal free unsecured wifi randomly floating in the air, there many ways to whistleblow online with relatively good protection/anonymity and yet still reach a broad audience. so there is no need for any wikileaks.

the flip side is that once you do reveal whatever it is you've found, even without your name to it, the guilty party can pretty much figure out who you are anyway. so again, wikileaks is useless as an actual middleman if you're hoping they will buffer you from whoever you're exposing. whatever wikileaks is pretending to leak is state-sanctioned with a specific purpose intended to be gained from its release. for example, some bureaucrats have beef with some generals, or maybe some colonels have some beefs with some generals, or whatever combination where there are 2 opposing forces existing in the same government or agency, so what do they do? they release the helicopter footage of some innocent people getting murdered for no reason and suddenly some asshole or another is in trouble directly and ends up marginalized (neutralized). i bet the death from above death by way of american forces happens regularly in the middle east and we never hear a word about it, much less get to actually watch the carnage taped. but in this case, to help build wikileaks "good guy" credibility with would be actual whistleblowers and the general public, along with the prior mentioned intention of settling scores inside the ranks, this time the video gets played over and over on all the various mainstream outlets and discussion is not only allowed but encouraged or even forced. if you see it on tv, then always doubt it. not just its "realness" but whatever implications are feigned by the mouthpieces. like i said, that sort of military misuse (murder from above via chopper) happens often and there isnt even a chance for outrage because we never get told anything about it. so the fake outrage isnt because these people empathize with the victims, its because thats the agenda put in front of them before these segments air, or before they write their articles and stories.

real leakers get neutralized.
fake leakers get lauded with awards and coverage.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Well said, O'Brien. IMHO Wikileaks is nothing but a government-run honeypot with a "sex offender" founder story to make the tale seem lurid enough that the media could plausibly cover it.
repentantandy

Other Assanges in the Woodpile

Unread post by repentantandy »

The Julian Assange "controlled leaks" scam should not be thought of as the only tree in the shocking-disinfo forest, IMHO.

It's way past time to cast a skeptical eye on some other likely strategic misdirections, such as the ABC News/James Bamford "discovery" of the OPERATION NORTHWOODS papers and the FOX News/Carl Cameron "discovery" of the FIVE DANCING ISRAELIS.

First of all, ol' Bamford has been the "house biographer" of the NSA for many years, suffering no career damage and getting rich from multiple widely-available books (carried in all the big-box chain bookstores) supposedly outing the spooks' bad behavior. I suspect that whatever the real-deal was, concerning the Joint Chiefs plan to false-flag the USA into invading Cuba during the Kennedy administration, the mass-dissemination of the Northwoods scenario, just months before 9/11, had to have been approved/permitted on high -- to plant the seed for the toxic weed that would grow into the "authorized" (think 9/11 Blogger) truth movement.

And then there's the Fox-y website "scrubbing" of all mention of the high-fiving Mossad videographers (plus various other "art students" and "movers") only AFTER the stories were nationally broadcast and LEFT on the Fox site for many days. I call this a political vaccination by the "doctors of Murdoch" -- aimed directly at all the Zion-friendly media folk who were NOT in on the plan, specifically to frighten them into suspecting that the SLC that holds their strongest national allegiance might indeed be complicit, and thus making dedicated supporters (of the OCT) of them for the duration of the "war on terror".

So now we have Fox-puppet Geraldo "changing his mind" -- after a NYC media blitz over "Building What?"

Ha!!!

Limited hangout number whatever must be just around the corner (of the metaphorical, long-since raided henhouse).

We should know by now that there are NO mass-distributed, MSM "exposes" that can EVER be trusted.
MartinL
Banned

Wikileaks > leaking war propaganda and disinformation

Unread post by MartinL »

Everyone got their popcorn out?

What kind of BS will they try to sell us this time? Its on! :rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The "Wikileaks" farcical comedy

I just stumbled into a living room with a TV-set blaring out the "news"...

An Italian TV reporter actually babbled something to this tune: "the Wikileaks revelations are poised to hit Western diplomacy like another September 11 !..."

It's time to switch that foolish box off. Forever. Do it. Just say 'no'.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Officially, the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment protects the dissemination of news and opinion (regardless of how it distresses the current party in power) from government censorship and punishment. Even embarrassing-to-the-powers-that-be facts/data/commentary that the government vaguely claims "harms national security" cannot be LEGALLY interfered with by Uncle Sam -- YET.

The famous "Pentagon Papers" case affirmed this hugely important principle in 1971 when the justices voted 6-3 to weaken the government's enforcement of the 1917 Espionage Act, which the Nixon Administration attempted to use as a "prior restraint" justification.

Well, today the Obama Administration started making nasty noises about "strengthening" that dusty-and-dubious old statute via Eric Holder's announced "investigation" of a possible prosecution of Assange and Company.

So, is this the "perfect storm" brewing -- for a modern-day lifting of the enormously "heavy burden of proof" the 1971 court said the feds must always meet to LEGALLY censor-and-punish its detractors in the name of protecting "national security"?

Could very well be. <_<

Consider what might be the ultimate role that the spooky Assange was originally assigned by his shadowy controllers years ago, when the MSM initiated its drumbeat campaign to bless his cyber-pranks honeypot with the "street cred" of leak-tweaking high-level noses.

Remember that the Federalist Society's trusty R-A-T-S (Roberts/Alito/Thomas/Scalia) were already firmly ensconsed and busily at work, gnawing their wicked way through one constitutional protection after another, BEFORE the Brown Sock Puppet (mis)-took his oath and started recruiting fake-liberal, "stealth allies" (Elena & Sonia) for that dastardly crew.

The next 6-3 vote on the Espionage Act might be in the opposite direction, compared to the 1971 ruling, and Barry Boy's fabled "kill switch" could be judicially transformed into A HAMMER. :ph34r:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

A horrible thought.

Then, we'll have to start denying acceptance of all sorts of things just to intensify the refusal to believe government opinion!
fbenario

No surprises here.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has close links to the Economist, controlled by the Rothschild banking family

Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who plans to leak bank documents that will take down „one or two“ major banks according to Forbes, has won an award from the Economist, a magazine belonging to the Economist group, half of which is owned by the Financial times, a subsidiary of Pearson PLC. A group of independent shareholders, including many members of the staff and the Rothschild banking family of England.

Kurt Nimmo writes that the Economist is owned by members of the Rothschild banking family of England. It is run by the Economist Group, a known CIA front
Assange’s latest Wikileaks have been hyped by the mainstream media around the world as a major diplomatc row and destablising factor in spite of the fact that they are largely trivial gossip and news items that are in alignment with the Globalist’s goals.

If Assange were a real activist, he would not be getting any coverage from the mainstream media, let alone so headlines every day in every well known corporate media outlet. The alleged hide and seek between Assange and the US government as well as Interpol is played out on the theatrical stage of the world’s media when it is well known the US government and Interpol can arrest anyone they want virtually any time they want given their immense resources.

The Economist and FT were also among the corporate media that consistently hyped the swine flu pandemic and the need for vaccines last April while blocking information about the incident where Baxter contaminated 72 kilos of seasonal flu vaccine with the bird flu virus in ist biosecurity level 3 labs — virtually ruling out an accident — and so nearly triggered a global bird flu pandemic.

This media group has also consistently given misinformation about the current financial crisis and how it is being engineered by the banks to rob people, using the fractional reserve banking system.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=15442
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Once again, we have the pattern of Rothschild-waged pre-war conditions in which banks are deliberately targeted and made to appear 'victimized' while they clandestinely arrange for something else. I hope this does not portend another 'world war'.
fbenario

These people are really vile. Nice destruction of the 1st Amendment.
State Dept Warning Students Not to Read, Share WikiLeaks

Columbia University’s Office of Career Service is said to have passed around an email warning students that if they read WikiLeaks or make comments related to the releases it would render them ineligible for any government jobs in the future, based on a warning sent by a former student working at the State Department.
The Social Security Administration has also sent an alert to all its employees warning them that reading anything related to the WikiLeaks release could subject them to “federal criminal statutes for unlawful access to or transmission of classified information.”

Even the Library of Congress is getting into the game, with attempts to visit the website at the Library resulting in a warning that the site is “malicious content” and has been blocked.

http://news.antiwar.com/2010/12/03/stat ... wikileaks/