The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
warriorhun

Re: The "Wikileaks" farcical comedy

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

Folks, I am not the one who is making this shit up, I swear: here is the link:
http://www.swedishwire.com/business/834 ... eace-prize
But you can see it in other news, too.

One nominee for the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize award (you know, the same that Obama the Peacebringer got) is none other than....

Julian Assange and Wikileaks!
By the way, there is only one prize, I think Mossad and CIA will share the money which goes with it fifty-fifty, but where will they keep the Noble-medal, half year Langley, half year Tel-Aviv?

And this happening on the day when the leaks of wikileaks say Al-Qaeda will have nuclear bomb soon (I guess that old plan to blast a dirty nuclear bomb in America to blame Iran was only postponed...), well, for me it is just, well, too much for a day. Here is one link but the net news are all over with this, too: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -9-11.html

I do not know what illegal drug the actors and organiseres of this whole farcical comedy are taking, but they should wean off sooner or later, the only reason they can get away even this far with it is because most people in the real world are also high on something most of the times...Even I am on the brink to open a can of bear, I can not cope with "reality" ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

To the extent any of you folks think Wikileaks is entirely independent of the CIA/government, and that the U.S. government is actually unhappy about their release, I trust this will disabuse you of that notion. Laughable. You might ask yourself why you still believe anything the mainstream media says about anything.
WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

The FBI has launched a manhunt for a previously unknown team of men suspected to be part of the 9/11 attacks, the Daily Telegraph can disclose.

Secret documents reveal that the three Qatari men conducted surveillance on the targets, provided “support” to the plotters and had tickets for a flight to Washington on the eve of the atrocities.

The suspected terrorists flew from London to New York on a British Airways flight three weeks before the attacks.

They allegedly carried out surveillance at the World Trade Centre, the White House and in Virginia, the US state where the Pentagon and CIA headquarters are located.

Ten days later they flew to Los Angeles, where they stationed themselves in a hotel near the airport which the FBI has now established was paid for by a “convicted terrorist”, who also paid for their airline tickets.

Hotel staff have told investigators they saw pilot uniforms in their room along with computer print outs detailing pilot names, flight numbers and times and packages addressed to Syria, Afghanistan, Jerusalem and Jordan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -away.html
warriorhun

Dear All,

I am more than sure that most of the leaked documents by wikileaks, like Al-Qaeda nuclear bomb, are created with something like the Bullshit Generator Program-there must be some English version of it, Hungarian university students have a lot to thank to Bullshit Generator.
You enter your topic into the Generator, like philosophy and up comes some bullshit sentence, like: "The defining suggestivity of the situation is so much combined, that it is in antagonistic opposition with the morals of the situation." and if you want to tear the arse out of it, you claim Plato said it in BC 389 at an Ithaka convention. Bullshit.

So, as wikileaks you enter "Al-Qaeda mainland attack" into the generator, and up comes the sentence:"Al-Qaeda sleeper cells among the Texan kulaks are sabotaging the milk supply by putting glass shreds into the cow milks. They may or may not have access to a nearby nuclear facility." Bullshit.

See? Easy. :P
warriorhun

Dear All,

just to prove how easy it is, here is the first leak from WarriorHunLeaks :D , and the media and political response. It is my twin brother typing, I am already off to sunny Guantanamo, that is how credible this is!

Leaked diplomatic cable number 1:
"Top priority: to the eyes of President only!
Al-Qaeda Vlachistan defector, nom-de-guerre: "Abu 9/11" revealed to our agents: Al-Qaeda sleeper cells are working as mobile rape squads in Northern Vlachistan, Iraq. They rape all un-veiled women. If they find a woman in burqa, they lick her to orgasm if she can recite the Koran (and not if she is good looking, as their enemies claim), to incite a shia/sunni civil war. They kidnap lesbian US soldiers (after DADT repeal US Army is a bunch of fags, Al-Qaeda claim) to teach Al-Qaeda how to lick correctly, in exchange these lesbian US soldiers are taught how to please men. When offered freedom as suicide bombers, these lesbian US soldiers always go along with this option to quit, Allah knows why, Abu 9/11 claims."

Secret leak number 2:
"Top priority: to the eyes of President only!
Excerpt from confessions of Rashid Ahmed (nom-de-guerre: "Vicsimkiller"), given under waterboarding, original torture video deleted:
-These fuckers are no Al-Qaeda, because real Al-Qaeda is IDF Mistaravim unit! (Editor's note to Bradley Manning: no mention of our beloved Erec is approved! Re-type ASAP!) They are just a bunch of goatherds sleeping in the cells of the city tavern. They take cell-phone pictures of our daughters and send it to the laptops of their pals in the cave so they can wank off! They smoke weed 24/7 and plan to kidnap our daughters as wifes. They claim to be of Islam, but Islam is a religion of peace! They have to understand that this is a free, democratic Iraqi society now! In a free democratic Iraqi society, just like in the free democratic Western societies, you have to pay your money to the women if you want to have sex with them!"

Media/political response:
"Michael Chertoff warned Al-Qaeda sleeper cell rape squads with fake visas are threatening mainland America's virginity:
-We can not use racial profiling, so all white hetero males are outlawed and executed, unless they can prove they are not Al-Qaeda members!-Mr. Chertoff told at a press conference.-We outlaw guns and internet, too, so Al-Qaeda can not buy guns or use the net in America! These jihadists could turn our dedicated women soldiers into suicide bombers with islamist mind-control and black magic, so we had to banish the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Decalaration of Independence and all that shit, to win the War on Terror!-Mr. Chertoff proudly announced.
Pentagon increased drone-strikes in Northern Vlachistan, bodycount of goats and Al-Qaeda is over 2000 and increasing daily."

See: this is Wikileaks' worth! Sorry for the long post, but I could not resist it :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jaytotale wrote:
by fbenario » February 2nd, 2011, 10:22 pm

To the extent any of you folks think Wikileaks is entirely independent of the CIA/government, and that the U.S. government is actually unhappy about their release, I trust this will disabuse you of that notion. Laughable. You might ask yourself why you still believe anything the mainstream media says about anything.
I'll assume this was aimed at me, coming after my last post

1. No I do not believe Wikileaks is an independent organisation.
2. No I do not believe almost anything I see or read in the mainstream media
3. If 1 and 2 were not the case I would not be posting on a thread called 'The Wikileaks Farcical Comedy'.

Good day.
It wasn't aimed at you, but at the casual visitor to the forum. I like your post that preceded mine. Sorry for my lack of clarity.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Wow. This is the nail in the coffin for me on the wikileaks/assange question. I'd been back and forth on - is he real? Is he CIA? Is he Mossad? etc.

But b/c I'm your average lazy american fuckface, I never personally looked up the supposed 90,000 some wikileaks documents that assange "leaked" that led to his "sex investigation". But what you all have posted here....fuck me...proves that this is definitely another psyop and a damn ingenious but now obvious one. IE 'Play up this idea that this rogue world revolutionary has somehow "miraculously" (and via a lady gaga connection ;) ) gets all this massively secret documents that will reveal ALL the EVILS of the govts in the world. :lol: :rolleyes: and now has the ability to get them directly to you via the internets :ph34r: :lol: . Conveniently, however, these "leaks" are more or less of the same drumbeat of so and so are the terrorists; sos and so are the bumbling idiots (but innocent usofassholes); so and so are complicit etc etc; none are anything anyone didn't more or less already know; but then come the kickers - the REAL psyop leaks...ie the 9/11 psyop leaks that collaborate 100% more or less with the official story...another hook, line, sinker...for the fakemakers. :o Ahhhhh. fuck this shit. I'm so tired. I don't know what to do anymore b/c so many people are sooooo asleep that to start where I am at with my realizations and worldview...i'd be put straight to the nutter house or guantanamo bay. :unsure: :angry:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I had a totally irrational or stupid epiphany (sorry about it)... when it occurred to me that his name contains part of the word "Angel" (and we know what kind of marker/trigger/talisman that is for the maniacs that run this game, maybe as allusion to the archangel Michael, or to the "fallen angel" Lucifer, or to make fun of myths, or --whatever). Now I even more tend to believe that Julian Ass-Angel might in fact be an outright creation. Actor, or even Sim. Named Julian, and he was born in July. Maybe we should ask the Australian government for his birth certificate, Obama style. :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv wrote:It's the freakiest show-ow-ow..

http://www.interpol.int/public/data/wan ... _52486.asp

Certainly looks like an Ass angel to me!

Leave it alone guys!! High Order Horsehit and not worth our consideration! Fodder for the plebs!
Interpol Link gone!! Scrubbed from the wayback machine too!!

PS Nonho, the "Ass Angel" Julian appeared on P2 of this topic!!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

A sober and factual article about the Ass-Angel jerk :

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/200835

It's comforting to see other voices out there calling out the Wikileaks farcical comedy.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Simon

I'd be interested to find out where Gianluca stands on 9/11?

As a product of Stanford and ex-CNN & AP, I'm not certain that he is on "our side"?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Guerrero wrote:Wow. This is the nail in the coffin for me on the wikileaks/assange question. I'd been back and forth on - is he real? Is he CIA? Is he Mossad? etc.

But b/c I'm your average lazy american fuckface, I never personally looked up the supposed 90,000 some wikileaks documents that assange "leaked" that led to his "sex investigation". But what you all have posted here....fuck me...proves that this is definitely another psyop and a damn ingenious but now obvious one. IE 'Play up this idea that this rogue world revolutionary has somehow "miraculously" (and via a lady gaga connection ;) ) gets all this massively secret documents that will reveal ALL the EVILS of the govts in the world. :lol: :rolleyes: and now has the ability to get them directly to you via the internets :ph34r: :lol: . Conveniently, however, these "leaks" are more or less of the same drumbeat of so and so are the terrorists; sos and so are the bumbling idiots (but innocent usofassholes); so and so are complicit etc etc; none are anything anyone didn't more or less already know; but then come the kickers - the REAL psyop leaks...ie the 9/11 psyop leaks that collaborate 100% more or less with the official story...another hook, line, sinker...for the fakemakers. :o Ahhhhh. fuck this shit. I'm so tired. I don't know what to do anymore b/c so many people are sooooo asleep that to start where I am at with my realizations and worldview...i'd be put straight to the nutter house or guantanamo bay. :unsure: :angry:
Don't worry. Now you know and as G.I. Joe taught us ...

nonhocapito

brianv wrote:PS Nonho, the "Ass Angel" Julian appeared on P2 of this topic!!
sorry man, didn't want to take credit :) I probably read it, didn't registered it, and then it seeped through my subconscious.
But really, what's up with them and angels?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:
sorry man, didn't want to take credit :) I probably read it, didn't registered it, and then it seeped through my subconscious.
427,000,000 hits for 'angel' on googly. That's what I think it's about! The christianist infestation of the interwebs!
nonhocapito

brianv wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
427,000,000 hits for 'angel' on googly. That's what I think it's about! The christianist infestation of the interwebs!
hmm, angels are "messengers" of god... they have little to do with christ... if the reference was about christianity then we would have a lot of jesus, gospels, mary, apostoles, cross and what not. why angels? thing is, angels work with every big religion, they work for undecided too, who vaguely believe in the afterlife... and basically they are a hebrew, not a christian concept, so I don't know. I guess it's not a crucial topic here (but maybe you were being sarcastic?)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote:... and basically they are a hebrew, not a christian concept, so I don't know. I guess it's not a crucial topic here (but maybe you were being sarcastic?)
Oh, are 'angels' more of a hebrew concept? (Not being sarcastic - just asking).