The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda

Re: The farcical comedy of "Wikileaks", "Anonymous" etc.

Postby simonshack on September 10th, 2013, 1:47 pm

"JULIAN ASSANGE" - meaning of name

As we've often seen in the past, the names & surnames of the phony or /and altogether fictitious characters of this world are evidently constructed from scratch - with what I will kindly call "vivid imagination laced with a cynical sense of humor" on the part of the Nutwork (my term for the scumbag- psychos who 'run' this world). It would seem that this 'Julian Assange' construct is no different. Let's see what definitions we may find for this entity's name and surname, shall we?

A pen pal of mine just sent me an e-mail pointing out this interesting definition of 'ange' - from the Wiktionary:

ange - verb
1: to indicate; to point out
2: to turn in (someone); to point someone out for the police, as being guilty of a crime
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ange

Marvellous, isn't it? And so very fitting for a world famous "international whistleblower - pointing out the crimes of the bad boys"...

So I decided to take a further look at this - wondering if there may be some lesser-known, slang-meanings of the Julian+Ass+Ange word sequence. As it is, there were. As you read about them, you may wish to keep in mind that the "Julian Assange" character only became a 'household name' among the general populace - after he was allegedly arrested for a couple of 'rape scandals' in Sweden... I apologize to those who might get offended by the following terms and words, but this is - alas - what my short 'linguistic investigation' has led to. You are free to think that I may be 'looking too deep into it' - and that all of this might just be sheer coincidental happenstance, and that one could find 'funny readings' of ANY existing name/surname if one only digs hard enough... However, here goes (from the Urban dictionary):

1: Julian - noun
A very honest man who is freakishly horny. He gets hard an average of 45 times per day. Many women like him and dream of having sex with him. He is a player but everyone loves him because he is sweet like candy. He has an overactive imagination and can make up very sexual stories that can turn anyone on and get them wet like a lake.

Examples: "Have you ever experienced a Julian inside you?" "Damn you are harder than a Julian!"

2: Julian - noun
A person with this name always has the biggest dick in the room. "Wow i bet that guy is julian".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Julian

We've already seen what 'ange' may signify (virtually a synonym for "whistleblower") but here's another slang definition from the UK:

"ange" - noun
A word often used by females from Thornaby in the north of England. This word refers to the genital areas of a woman but can be used to describe a mans "area" too. It is often used in times of disappointment, annoyance, or sometimes excitement.
"Awww damnit. Fist my ange!"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ange

I presume everyone knows what 'ass' means, so I shouldn't really have to point out anything else for you to imagine the various 'funny' combinations that the Julian-Ass-Ange name may - uh, shall we say - evoke. Whether this is by pure chance or not is for you to decide.

Oh, and btw - if anyone hasn't seen the images of the purported secret "WIKILEAKS HEADQUARTERS" in Stockholm ... :rolleyes:

http://beforeitsnews.com/fun-news/2010/ ... 05408.html

And you thought that "Binladen's techno-caves in Afghanistan" sounded like the silliest, bullcrap Pentagon-propaganda ever? :P

"THE STORY OF WIKILEAKS": http://viooz.co/movies/19144-we-steal-s ... -2013.html
If you can bear watching some of this rubbish, you'll soon realize that:

"ALQAEDA" / "WIKILEAKS" = two facets of the same idiotic, relentless Pentagon propaganda which keeps dumbing-down this world.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on September 10th, 2013, 3:19 pm

brianv

Postby I, Gestalta on September 10th, 2013, 7:06 pm

Those textures are blasphemously unsophisticated, both technologically and artistically. The graphics remind me of a souped-up version of the original Half-Life engine, and possibly even an updated version of the engine used for Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64.
I, Gestalta

Postby MrSinclair on September 11th, 2013, 3:19 am

add an "R" and Julian has AssAnger...as well he should :lol:
MrSinclair

Postby Makkonen on September 27th, 2013, 7:51 pm

"Wikileaks Headquarters" had me in absolute stitches. :lol:

A Z-grade-movie-like Big Bad / Evil Mastermind (or then, even more ironically, a secret government agency) type of lair for a supposedly anti-establishment entity. You cannot make this stuff up. :lol:
Makkonen

Postby simonshack on September 27th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Makkonen wrote:"Wikileaks Headquarters" had me in absolute stitches. :lol:

And it had yours truly rolling on the floor in chest pains! Glad to hear that we share the same emotions, Makkonen! :P

Oh, and I meant also to thank Brianv for an extra hearty laugh provided by his spot-on Seven Dwarfs montage.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby RogerSmith on September 27th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Not that I disagree with the ridiculousness of this whole thing, but I think the link for the "Wikileaks Headquarters" was a poor, misconstrued source to begin with.

I'm pretty sure what those images really are just of the company where Wikileaks' servers are hosted - and that site just decided to sensationalize that into "Wikileaks Headquarters", even though it has little if anything to do with Wikileaks' actual operation.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2010 ... s-servers/
RogerSmith

Postby anonjedi2 on September 28th, 2013, 6:11 am

I'm pretty sure those images are entirely fabricated, meaning 100% fiction and "Wikileaks" servers don't actually exist in the real, physical world. The article you posted is not worth any comment since it's written from the perspective that Wikileaks is a real entity which is illogical. So the idea is to show you that the servers are real so that will make the entire thing "more tangible" and real. If Wikileaks is not real then the idea of the servers being real is preposterous.

So it's just a stupid story about a bunch of servers hidden in a secret photoshopped batcave somewhere, simply to prop up this mental image that any of this exists in the physical world and thus furthering the goals of the psyop and attacking your psyche. The analogy would be the rhetoric around a nuclear war debate which is meaningless and entirely fictional if they don't exist.

They use a "shaky" credible source to see what they can get away with, in my opinion. Most people don't take it seriously because it's not a reputable source in their eyes, so they just brush it off "Yeah, maybe it's fake because it's from a source that's not reputable in my paradigm." But this is exactly how they sneak some of the more *bold* tests of psychological attacks onto the public. These are trial runs or practice to test the waters and observe the reactions of the masses in order to gain further knowledge for future psyop strategy.

Ironically if those same people see the same story with the same photos on CNN, it will suddenly become credible in their eyes. Humans (especially Americans) are extremely gullible in this way. They will determine that a set of information is credible based only on where the information came from, rather than what's contained in the information. If they saw the same information from two different sources they'd come to completely different conclusions. In other words, most people don't even really examine the photos at all.
anonjedi2

Postby RogerSmith on September 28th, 2013, 2:52 pm

@anonjedi,

I'm on the same train. The only thing is, saying those are faked images are of "Wikileaks' Headquarters" versus faked images of the hosting company where Wikileaks is hosted makes a difference to me because the more credible news sources deem it the latter (not to say they're actually any bit credible, but I think some two-bit publication just made their story to sell). But then again, I guess it doesn't matter either way thinking about it now, cause it's all fake anyway as you say.
RogerSmith

Postby Flabbergasted on September 29th, 2013, 1:54 pm

According to Worldtruth.tv, our friend and whistleblower/oracle SnowJob has now come forward and revealed that the worldwide aerosol geoengineering program is not only part of a benevolent attempt to counter global warming and, most importantly, save U.S. agriculture, but is in fact the reason why we have had no global warming at all. Since the late 1960s, the program has been run by a lab dubbed Muad’Dib.
http://worldtruth.tv/snowden-uncovers-s ... hemtrails/

Muad’Dib is a fictional character in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. The name is supposed to mean "the mouse" or "the wise man".

From the book Dune:
Muad'Dib is wise in the ways of the desert. Muad'Dib creates his own water. Muad'Dib hides from the sun and travels in the cool night. Muad'Dib is fruitful and multiplies over the land. Muad'Dib we call 'instructor-of-boys.' That is a powerful base on which to build your life, Paul Muad'Dib, who is Usul among us.

More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Muad%27Dib
Flabbergasted

Postby brianv on September 29th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:According to Worldtruth.tv, our friend and whistleblower/oracle SnowJob has now come forward and revealed that the worldwide aerosol geoengineering program is not only part of a benevolent attempt to counter global warming and, most importantly, save U.S. agriculture, but is in fact the reason why we have had no global warming at all. Since the late 1960s, the program has been run by a lab dubbed Muad’Dib.
http://worldtruth.tv/snowden-uncovers-s ... hemtrails/

Muad’Dib is a fictional character in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. The name is supposed to mean "the mouse" or "the wise man".

From the book Dune:
Muad'Dib is wise in the ways of the desert. Muad'Dib creates his own water. Muad'Dib hides from the sun and travels in the cool night. Muad'Dib is fruitful and multiplies over the land. Muad'Dib we call 'instructor-of-boys.' That is a powerful base on which to build your life, Paul Muad'Dib, who is Usul among us.

More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Muad%27Dib

Also the alias of "Anthony John Hill", the supposed author of the 7/7 conspiracy film Ripple Effect, who was supposedly arrested in Ireland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjbbRYdYTqg
brianv

Postby Flabbergasted on September 29th, 2013, 2:12 pm

SnowDib:
:P
Flabbergasted

Postby dblitz on October 2nd, 2013, 6:12 am

This is interesting, I just hope it hasn't been posted yet:

Intro­duc­tion: The first of two pro­grams deal­ing with Wik­iLeaks, this broad­cast exam­ines an intelligence-connected mind con­trol cult with which Wik­iLeaks king­pin Julian Assange appears to be affil­i­ated. As well con­nected as it is ruth­less and crim­i­nal, the San­ti­nike­tan Park Asso­ci­a­tion of Anne Hamilton-Byrne con­di­tioned chil­dren with drugs, sen­sory depri­va­tion, sleep depri­va­tion, tor­ture and rit­ual sex­ual abuse in order to pro­duce sub­jects who bent to the will of the group’s leader.

Although Assange (pic­tured at left) claims to have been “on the run” from the cult, his claims of links to Aus­tralian intel­li­gence plus his strange, “plat­inum” col­ored hair (dis­tinc­tive of chil­dren raised in the group) sug­gest that the con­nec­tions may run much deeper. (Recall in this con­text that the group prac­tices rig­or­ous, sophis­ti­cated mind-control method­ol­ogy and Assange him­self may be sin­cerely unaware of the depth of his appar­ent links to the group. The orga­ni­za­tion also devel­ops mul­ti­ple iden­ti­ties for the chil­dren raised in its ranks, as well as obtain­ing mul­ti­ple pass­ports for them. Assange’s mother claims his hair turned white fol­low­ing a dif­fi­cult cus­tody case involv­ing a child of his. As will be seen later, Assange claims that Aus­tralian intel­li­gence has advised him, and there is an appar­ent link between Aus­tralian intel­li­gence and the cult.)

http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ ... he-damned/

A comment on this page links to this image:

Hi Dave,

I am intrigued by your story on Wik­ileaks and most notable on Mr. Assange. I delved into some old footage of the cult, and noticed these chil­dren. And made a snap­shot of a group.

It’s here.

On the right side, I inserted two pic­tures of Julian. Now, is it me, or are those two peo­ple the same, but a younger ver­sion? Look at the eyes, the nose, mouth, com­plex­ion and pos­ture. It’s like two drops of water.
dblitz

Postby bostonterrierowner on October 2nd, 2013, 9:43 am

dblitz wrote:This is interesting, I just hope it hasn't been posted yet:

Intro­duc­tion: The first of two pro­grams deal­ing with Wik­iLeaks, this broad­cast exam­ines an intelligence-connected mind con­trol cult with which Wik­iLeaks king­pin Julian Assange appears to be affil­i­ated. As well con­nected as it is ruth­less and crim­i­nal, the San­ti­nike­tan Park Asso­ci­a­tion of Anne Hamilton-Byrne con­di­tioned chil­dren with drugs, sen­sory depri­va­tion, sleep depri­va­tion, tor­ture and rit­ual sex­ual abuse in order to pro­duce sub­jects who bent to the will of the group’s leader.

Although Assange (pic­tured at left) claims to have been “on the run” from the cult, his claims of links to Aus­tralian intel­li­gence plus his strange, “plat­inum” col­ored hair (dis­tinc­tive of chil­dren raised in the group) sug­gest that the con­nec­tions may run much deeper. (Recall in this con­text that the group prac­tices rig­or­ous, sophis­ti­cated mind-control method­ol­ogy and Assange him­self may be sin­cerely unaware of the depth of his appar­ent links to the group. The orga­ni­za­tion also devel­ops mul­ti­ple iden­ti­ties for the chil­dren raised in its ranks, as well as obtain­ing mul­ti­ple pass­ports for them. Assange’s mother claims his hair turned white fol­low­ing a dif­fi­cult cus­tody case involv­ing a child of his. As will be seen later, Assange claims that Aus­tralian intel­li­gence has advised him, and there is an appar­ent link between Aus­tralian intel­li­gence and the cult.)

http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ ... he-damned/

A comment on this page links to this image:

Hi Dave,

I am intrigued by your story on Wik­ileaks and most notable on Mr. Assange. I delved into some old footage of the cult, and noticed these chil­dren. And made a snap­shot of a group.

It’s here.

On the right side, I inserted two pic­tures of Julian. Now, is it me, or are those two peo­ple the same, but a younger ver­sion? Look at the eyes, the nose, mouth, com­plex­ion and pos­ture. It’s like two drops of water.

This is no news , paid shill and a professional liar Webster Tarpley has been "exposing" Assange's links to this alleged cult since we first heard of Wikileaks .

IMHO this just another bullshit circulated to convince the general public that "Julian assange " is a real person not an actor or a CGI cartoon .

Something very similar is happening to Obama and his birth place controversies .

RED HERRING
bostonterrierowner

Postby dblitz on October 2nd, 2013, 11:35 am

I didn't realise any one had established for sure that Assange is not a real person.

I'm fairly sure he is not CGI, perhaps an actor. I think there could be some truth to the cult story as I live in Australia and know people who have experience of such things, and after all, these mind-controlled individuals eventually must serve some purpose or other. I just wanted to see what the forum members had to say, so thank you bostonterrierowner.
dblitz

PreviousNext

Return to Worldwide media deceptions