Omaha School Shooting

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Omaha School Shooting

Unread post by fbenario »

There hasn't been very much info released yet, but the fact this shooting 'occurred' in Omaha, home of Offutt Air Force Base and STRATCOM, and the shooter was the son of a police detective, makes the whole incident sound fishy, just like the Columbine 'shootings' occurring in a densely perp'ed area.
A student opened fire at an Omaha high school on Wednesday wounding two adults including the principal and causing students to rush to a school kitchen to take cover, authorities said.

Later, the suspect, identified as 17-year-old Robert Butler, Jr., was found dead in car about a mile away from the school after shooting himself, Omaha police chief Alex Hayes said.

It was not immediately clear why Butler, a son of an Omaha police detective, shot Millard High School Principal Curtis Case and Vice Principal Vicki Kasper.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... ting_N.htm
Mercurial

Re: Omaha School Shooting

Unread post by Mercurial »

Goodness, I've just been researching Omaha with regards the Franklin cover-up. I just read on an Amazon review of Nick Bryant's "Franklin Scandal" the reviewer say he remembers being warned not to go to a particular store and I couldn't remember the name of it
so I googled it and this came up:

FBI/DHS False Flag Mall Shootings-Omaha/Colorodo/Whose Next? Vegas?
Of the eight people killed in Omaha, six were employees of the Von Maur department store. Terrified, Longmeyer described the horrific scene as watched live ...
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17741.295;wap

Much as I'm not very keen on Prison Planet, it is interesting that they're referring to this story a false flag event. Haven't had time to read it and have to go to sleep now (working tomorrow) I'll check it through in the morning.

Here's the book review:

"The Franklin Scandal is a comprehensive account of how a few, powerful, conceited individuals can abuse children, strip them of there(sic) dignity, leave them voiceless, and then hide their evil deeds through a campaign of fear, intimidation and bribes. Nick Bryant is one of the few individuals who has had the resolve to stand up to these bullies and not be intimidated to write this gut-wrenching story. People can't believe something this sinister could happen in the "Heartland," Omaha, Nebraska. However, as a youth, I remember hearing warnings that I should "stay away" from Alan Baer's Brandeis department store. If people in Omaha knew about Alan Baer's pandering, why didn't someone do anything about it? I dare you to read this book. Read, not only Nick's stories, but, also, read the actual notes from the trials and the original documents found in the appendices."

http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Scandal- ... ewpoints=1

Very very dark place by the sounds of it, fake events or not.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18002372/Cons ... in-Coverup

Coincidentally, I've also been looking at Franklin Bank/Vatican Bank's deeply dodgy dealings but that appears to be a different Franklin bank (based in Houston ??? anyone) - haven't got time to look into it more tonight to see are they connected.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Mercurial wrote:Coincidentally, I've also been looking at Franklin Bank/Vatican Bank's deeply dodgy dealings but that appears to be a different Franklin bank (based in Houston ??? anyone) - haven't got time to look into it more tonight to see are they connected.
On November 7, 2008, Franklin Bank, Houston, TX, was closed by the state of Texas and the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation). Is this the institution to which you are referring?
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

"Lawrence King was a 300 pound, black Republican pedophile who was in charge of the Franklin Credit Union" - this guy was implicated in the Omaha scandal - that was the mental link to the Texan bank. It was late, sorry that bit got left out of original post. And there is no link as far as I can see apart from the name.

The point of the post is, if you look into the scandal it seems to be about "getting something" on everyone in any kind of authority role for blackmail purposes. It's cheaper than buying people's silence or cooperation, just get some evidence of unseemly goings on and the job's a good un. Could explain why no one comes forward to speak up on any major issue.

The synchronicity between your post and the stuff I'd just spent two days looking at just hit me like a brick last night.