Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
regex
Banned

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Unread post by regex »

So what do you guys think, after all the evidence you've pointed out so far?

Is the whole scene faked? Or just some particular shots?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Terence.drew wrote: Like all these 'events' which get coverage on TV it is useful to look at the numbers. 155 passengers.. contains a multiple of '11'. In addition '77' people where injured. (c.f.The Chilean miners - 33 of them found on the 22nd August, 7/7 etc. ).
Dear Terence,

Just a very short annotation here - as much as this numerology-thing gets at my nerves, it is such a recurring trend that no serious research (as Dduck calls for us all to uphold) into this bizarre event cannot simply dismiss or overlook - for fear of being called bizarre itself.

As it is, the EARLY news flashes reported 135 (*9*) passengers - and other EARLY news flashes reported 164 (*11*) passengers. The final figure, of course, finally settled at 155 (*11*) - that is, 150 passengers + 5 crew.

"135 PASSENGERS"
http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?cont ... 6ed7e87657
Alberto Panero, a passenger onboard the airliner, told CNN via cellphone the plane "shuddered" shortly after takeoff, with the smell of smoke in the cabin. The pilot told passengers to "prepare for impact" immediately before the plane ditched.Panero added he believes most if not all the 135 passengers onboard were able to evacuate the plane through the forward exit doors.

"164 PASSENGERS"
http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2009/01/15 ... 549-video/
"The pilot reported a possible bird attack shortly after takeover. 164 passengers and 5 crew members were onboard, MSNBC reports."
Am I hinting at some sort of wilful 9 (135) - 11 (164) hint in the EARLY reports? Yes - of course I am. Take it or leave it. Pass me the tinfoil hat, if you will - but make sure you also pass me an explanation for such inexplicably incorrect figures to be trotted around in the early news reports.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack,

do you think there is more to it than that behind the strange numerology?
Sorry for speculating, but, just off the top of my hat, they can be a lot of things.
Maybe warning, lets say, for other masonic lodges or whoever, who were not involved in the planning of the fakery, so they will know it is a non-event planned and carried out by the brother lodges or whoever?
Or coded communication for them, so in case of recognising the non-event as trigger, they will know which coded order to carry out?
Or are they just playing psychological games, knowing people will look for numerology references, and they are laughing up their sleeves?

I wish we could ask them.
simonshack
Administrator

D.Duck wrote:
Well, then you have to do the research in a intelligent and constructive way and stop posting BS pictures that in a sneaky way is trying to manipulate reality and make comments such as "missing doors, wrong windscreen and wings" cos that is just plain bullshit.
Dear Dduck,

If we are into calling "bullshit", let me propose my take on what I would call "bullshit". And this time, it has nothing to do with analyzing pictures. See, we (the hapless public) were served with the control towers' communications with Captain Sullenberger. You'll have to listen to them for yourself.
Hudson Plane Cockpit Radio: Raw Tape Audio Released to Public by AP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIl_AD3Lwo

As you can hear with your own ears, we are supposed to believe that Captain Sullenberger's last words with the control tower were :
"We're gonna be in the Hudson"

"We're gonna be in the Hudson" ? Now, if you think this alleged "raw tape audio" sounds at all credible (as proffered in a crisis situation by a Captain/pilot opting to perform a formidably perilous, unprecedented ditching/water-landing maneuver) I will ask you tell me why. But then again, there are other pending questions in this thread that are awaiting an answer from you. <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Surcouf_Revival wrote: But going back on our subject, I like pretty much this picture with the left wing and its wingtip ... and where you can also hardly distinguish Lady Liberty in the back !
Dear Surcouf,

Good observation, mon ami ! The Statue of Liberty was not, apparently, all that distant from the whole affair:
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Am I hinting at some sort of wilful 9 (135) - 11 (164) hint in the EARLY reports? Yes - of course I am. Take it or leave it. Pass me the tinfoil hat, if you will - but make sure you also pass me an explanation for such inexplicably incorrect figures to be trotted around in the early news reports.

Simon my man, are not you a regular little Dan Brown? :P ! If you can add I can subtract! ... 1 , 5-4=1 , 9

Right..here we go.. the installation as president of our puppet man is happening in 5 days, lets set this week alight with some real feel good factor ambiance and bestow on our fellow some divine rub off power from a miraculous event! They will lap it up!

Trivia.
Wow what a coincidence, the Pilot, Sullenberger, had a safety consulting business -Safety Reliability Methods Inc. on the go for 2 years before his beatification.

A texan republican, what are the chances Sullenberger never met the Bushes?

He was given a copy of this book(borrowed from the library) 'Just Culture. Balancing Safety and Accountability' by Sidney Dekker.'which got lost in the hold by NY Major Bloomberg (perhaps there are more clues in this tome?
Last edited by Terence.drew on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

warriorhun wrote:Dear simonshack,

do you think there is more to it than that behind the strange numerology?
Sorry for speculating, but, just off the top of my hat, they can be a lot of things.
Maybe warning, lets say, for other masonic lodges or whoever, who were not involved in the planning of the fakery, so they will know it is a non-event planned and carried out by the brother lodges or whoever?
Or coded communication for them, so in case of recognising the non-event as trigger, they will know which coded order to carry out?
Or are they just playing psychological games, knowing people will look for numerology references, and they are laughing up their sleeves?

I wish we could ask them.
Dear Warriorhun,

Your questions are all valid and worthy of thought and debate. Either way, and whatever the meaning of it all, these numerological patterns are by now so obsessively recurring that to just dismiss them as happenstance coincidences (as most people tend to do) is just as - if not more - kooky and speculative than merely pointing them out. Hope you get my drift...
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Terence.drew wrote:

Right..here we go.. the installation as president of our puppet man is happening in 5 days, lets set this week alight with some real feel good factor ambiance and bestow on our fellow some divine rub off power from a miraculous event! They will lap it up!

Sorry for quoting myself here ( message sending error Simon?)

Just to clarify. Obama was Inaugurated on the 20th of January 2009, 5 days after the' miracle on the Hudson '.

New York. Plane. trigger. panic. miracle. new president. all is well.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Terence, what would happen if you landed a similar aircraft on a river in your Flight Simulator? Have you tried?

What is the average landing speed of an airplane 180mph?? How would you bring it to a speed slow enough to stop it being ripped apart on impact? Would you tail-end it and snap the rear end off - resulting in immediate sinking or do you do a head first and kill everyone with a 180 - 0 dead stop? How do you get it to zero speed to do a soft belly landing? Just curious as to the dynamics of such an occurence!
simonshack
Administrator

FIND THE ERRORS

To be sure, the initial and underlying question of this thread was: "Can we see anything wrong in the photographic record of the Flight 1549 miraculous event as illustrated by the media and (alleged) amateurs?" My firm and final answer would now be: Yes. If my observations are correct, this obviously raises a question: who would benefit from staging this highly publicized event? I will try and answer this question later on - and elaborate as to why the very same interest-groups behind the 9/11 hoax may be involved. For now, let's have a look at another comparison of high-quality photos of the Flight 1549 drama:

Source of the upper picture: http://www.airwaysmag.com/channels.html ... nnel_id=16
Source of the lower picture: http://www.wired.com/culture/art/news/2 ... rentPage=3

I have not added any arrows here in order to make everyone exercise their observation skills for themselves. I hope everyone will reach the conclusion that something is very wrong with these pictures - which are supposed to depict very much the same objects and scenery. If not, let me list just three aberrations to help you along - but do not read any further until you have tried to detect them on your own:

1: The left rear ailerons in the two photos are completely different - they are not even closely related.
2: The stylized American flag (white-striped logo on the rear rudder) is inexplicably, partly missing in the lower picture.
3: In the upper picture, how can we NOT see the main left wing of the aircraft at all ?

Then we have those crane barges ("Weeks 533" and "Weeks 566")...Here's what we may learn about "Weeks 533"... a.k.a. "the Big Bitch" :
Mounted on a barge that measures 300 feet long and 90 feet wide, the Big Bitch — more formally known as "Weeks 533" — swings a 248-foot long boom that can lift up to 500 tons, making it the largest rotating maritime crane in the eastern United States. http://www.wired.com/culture/art/news/2 ... rentPage=3
Note: NOT ONE SOUL is to be seen in the lower picture. This, in spite of the full clout of the mainstream media publicizing the event. Would there not be at least ONE curious bystander on that dock? No rescue workers? Just the lone, early-bird photographer? If your opinion is that I am wrong - and that this is in fact a real and legit photo - please remember this view next time someone asks you about "the millions of witnesses on 9/11"...
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I'm confused as hell, how come the water in the lower picture hasn't got chunks of ice in it.
Also in the lower picture the right hand side of the wing should be overlapping the quay, if the visibility of the wing can be explained by it being lifted out of the water.
simonshack
Administrator

antipodean wrote:I'm confused as hell, how come the water in the lower picture hasn't got chunks of ice in it.
Also in the lower picture the right hand side of the wing should be overlapping the quay, if the visibility of the wing can be explained by it being lifted out of the water.
Perfect extra observations, dear Antipodean - the second being the best.

1- No ice chunks in the second picture? Unfortunately, my currently installed exif reader (on my laptop) won't open these 2 pictures to see the date/time in which they were shot. (perhaps someone can help with this, with another/better exif reader?). But we must then assume that the airplane lied bobbing there for many hours, its right wingtip bearing all the plane's weight as it scraped against the concrete dock wall.

2-Yes indeed: does it seem plausible that the (submerged) right wing doesn't overlap the quay - and that it's tip even escapes any damage whatsoever???

And here, the right wingtip in its fully white version... :rolleyes:

And - just for the record - the Airbus's wingtips were meant to be dark blue ! ... :P
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,
simonshack wrote:If this is some kind of social game, Surcouf - merci ! C'est très relaxant !
Brings me back to my careless childhood days and those "Find-the-error" quizzes. Enjoying it! (But what's your point with all this, again?)

I suppose New York gets REAL cold in January... Like "steel-bending" freezing cold ! :lol:

And btw: where are the "millions of New Yorkers" of 9/11 rhetoric fame? Well, I'm not saying that millions of curious bystanders should be seen leaning on that morphing railing, but how about say, 5 or 10 ?... :huh:

Please dont stop the arrows and those numbers.

BTW: All pictures are posted by you, so what will it be, Simon? How "steel-bending" freezing cold do you think it is in NYC?

Quack
D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Ok Dduck,

I was fully expecting you to address my weakest point so far. I will retract the steel-bending issue - and that railing. Please address now all the remaining issues - one by one. Thanks!

You seem inclined to buy this Flight 1549 fable - but why not buy the plane itself? http://www.unp.co.in/f44/flight-1549-pl ... le-126055/
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

My point here is not to address your weakest point cos I tell you right now all your points are weak and flawed and that's OK cos we can all make mistakes.

That said, I am not saying all pictures of the event are legit but as I see it its the same with the invasion of Baghdad by the US army, there are tons of photo shopped pictures from that event but it doesn't mean they didn't bomb the shit out of Baghdad.

My point here is to say that it was an Airbus A320 Flight 1549 in the Hudson.

So are your point that it wasn't?

Best
D.Duck