Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: thank you all

Unread post by reel.deal »

X-TREME SYNCOPATION 1
X-TREME SYNCOPATION 2
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I wanna join Liz Baller's drumming class! Liz? Do you take new students?

ps: (A recommendation to New Yorkers) If you dig drumming and wish to see an 'octopus-drummer', next time you see a music billboard with my old Cuban friend - and former band member - Horacio "El Negro" Hernandez, do NOT miss out seeing him live! He's just bloody awesome.

flipsod wrote:i thank all of you for posting your thoughts and ideas here.
(...) i thank every contributor to this forum for the understanding and calmness i now have.
And I thank you, flipsod - for using the word 'calmness'. That is exactly what I hope awareness of the bullshit of this world may lead to: calmness - and tranquillity. ;)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for the nice words flipsod.

A nice philosophy is 'do what you will but harm none' ... easier said than done when you're a human being.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, this is my first post. When I first found this forum two nights ago I spent hours going through the Hudson River thread and the tsunami thread.

Finally, a place I can come to where people see the same things I do. I can't talk about these topics to friends or family. Been awake to this stuff for a long time, back to the subliminal advertising books by Wilson Bryan Key over 30 years ago. Stopped watching TV then too so it's very easy for me to look at videos and pictures and spot the anomalies because I've stepped out of that trance world.

I remember looking at the pic of the people standing on the wings of the plane in the Hudson River and saying, "how the heck are these people casually standing on these wings in freezing January weather with no life vests? No one looks like they're shivering. No one looks terrified that they just crash-landed and could easily drown. No one's being tossed off by the plane bobbing in the water or the movement of the current.... how can this be?!?!"

I expected to see a stewardess walk out onto the wing with a tray of hors d'oeuvres as she takes their drink orders!
reel.deal

^ ^ ^ :lol:
"US Airways Flt 1549 LaGuardia to Charlotte NC, Crash into Hudson River Cause: birds. Video shot 7 minutes into landing as 1549
plane ditched at 15:33. NYC. 5 Crew 150 passengers all safe. Water temp 42, air temp 11 degrees. Shot at 41St with Canon SD850
still camera in video mode."

OK, fair enough, Liz is cool... hands-free phone, Canon alternating stills w/ video. :)

...anyone got ANY footage of flight 1549... F.L.Y.I.N.G. ??? :huh:
nope ? ...didnt think so...

oh yeah! apart from this!... from the mayor ! :D

Planes Over Hong Kong - Kai Tak Airport 1998 香港 啟德機場
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyU9OLqQ8XA

" ...Well here in the Hudson weather is overcast, 11 degrees with chilly breezes, water temperature just above freezing...
please move along to the ends of the wings, the trolley-dollies will be round soon with complimentary hors d'oeuvres
& free plastic cup of Cava. Mini-Tug boats will deliver your photo-op life-vests shortly. Hope you enjoyed the ride... "

:P
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Thanks for posting that, realdeal! :P Imagine that, a city of millions of people and no one was strolling along the Hudson with a camera! What are the odds?! :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

In retrospect, I would say we should all be thankful for Surcouf's and Dduck's joint obsession with "Flight 1549".
Without their input, we would never have exposed the full absurdity of its related imagery:

Is the smaller picture's vantage point further RIGHT or further LEFT than the big picture's vantage point? :huh:

Weird...

Patently absurd.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Meet the corniest Flight 1549 actor, "Jeff Kolodjay":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmgLtZEiZjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_U2qbYK-D8
guivre

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Season 2

Unread post by guivre »

By the way, who couldn't see this coming?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/ ... 4490.shtml
May 19, 2011
Captain "Sully" Sullenberger joins CBS News
"Miracle on the Hudson" pilot named CBS News news aviation and safety expert

(CBS News)

NEW YORK - World-renowned pilot and author Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger has been named CBS News Aviation and Safety Expert. His appointment is effective immediately after being announced today by CBS News Chairman and "60 Minutes" executive producer Jeff Fager and David Rhodes, president, CBS News. In this role, Sullenberger will provide analysis of aviation safety and contribute to CBS News broadcasts and platforms across the news division.

"Sully is an American treasure and it is a real thrill to have him on our team at CBS News," said Fager. "I am a huge fan of Sully's. He is a remarkable person who has a great ability to turn his significant experience into useful insights. He will help our viewers better understand the stories involving safety and air travel that seem to pop up all of the time."
Surcouf_plus

Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Season 2

Unread post by Surcouf_plus »

Ready for Season 2 day 2 (before it got deleted) ?

But who is that ?

Ah, that's our old chap US 1549 just coming down today from Delaware Memorial bridge ...

And see those military complex big guys subsidizing now a fake airplane !
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

That was hilarious, Surcouf! The wreckage now sponsored like a Formula 1 racing car.

However - not something worthy of a new thread, so here it is merged in the main topic of Flight 1549. Thanks for sharing.
Surcouf_plus

Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river -Season 3 & Epilogue

Unread post by Surcouf_plus »

Remember last year, back in June, we stopped our reportage after the towed fuselage passed the Delaware bridge.

But where was it heading for ?

Let's have a look to the below picture. Those people seem fascinated (except the guy on the left, just not interested … weird no ? Probably a faked picture !)

And those guys look as real as if they were posing at Tudor's wax museum ! But what are they looking at ?

Eh ! But this is our US 1549 fuselage that seems to have reached its final destination. Yes indeed, it's today the third anniversary of the famous ditching !

Let's go back to the origin of the story. Back in January 2009, when the US 1549 ditching was “mediatized”, a thread was launched on 911movement where members commented the pictures.
Spirit, freedom of speech was slightly more friendly at that time and on that one, some of us had the gut feeling that this was a true story, or at least not believing that it was a hoax !

There would be quite a lot to say about the entire thread started a year ago on Cluesforum (“Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river – Fake or Real ?”) and it was rather interesting to watch its development, the rationale of arguments justifying the fakery …
If there were one to remember, that would be this one :

It's probably one of the worst circular (but recurrent unfortunately) argument that I have seen in this forum, surprisingly not denounced nor even seriously challenged by the administrators

I couldn't resist to apply it to a lighter subject that was shown in Paris Match magazine : The photoshopped picture making the waist of our French president look much slimmer.
Shall we understand correctly, as those rolls of fat were erased, that maybe the French president Nicolas Sarkozy didn't take its vacation in United States during the summer 2007, or who knows, maybe is he a CGI, just an « entity » !!

If there was also one single picture posted last year in the thread that I could guarantee myself that it wasn't photoshopped, it was this one :

Apart from reel.deal comment above and the notorious image expert Hoi Poloi, I quote him : «  ...if we are being as dumb to consider any of this picture as real anyway … »- March 10th, 2011, 11:51 pm), hopefully nobody ridiculed himself on that one ...

But going back on track, there was in the thread not much (let's say nothing) to question where was « the murder weapon » as it is always the case in any investigation and if there was a way to find it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s76Fpy6tbcc

Fake video ? Well without being expert like some guys, it was worth looking where this plane was supposedly heading for and just locate the alleged place of destination. So did we ...

A verification on site was performed on September, 12, 2011 on a cloudy Sunday morning. For amateurs of details, yes yes there are, red rectangle show the exact location of the tent where the fuselage was stored and red line was the way the Supor facilities were trespassed in order to verify by eye sight. If you want to check you will be able to see (if no change since) that the fence is quite easy to jump over where it wasn't the case on the other side at Ogden Ave.

Any evidence ?

Yes, but this time, sorry guys, the photo here below was indeed photoshopped, but only the head mask !

Another picture for clues researchers …

But after all, if it were a real event, here we are (since the beginning of the thread), any reference to 9/11 seems to trigger a Pavlovian reaction and is used as the final argument, full stop.

Interesting rationale, so let's have a look to the web page of this Supor & Son company where the fuselage was stored at Harrison ...

But what can you see at the bottom of the web page ?? Remember 9/11 !!! Satana ! we knew it, we knew it, it's all part of the same trolling ! Maybe Supor is just a ghost company !

Finally, after a thorough analysis, the white smoke came out in Rome ...

Folks, as we still have to cope with facts, we can contemplate a possibility : US airways crashed an Airbus A320 on purpose, somewhere in secret, for some obscure political agenda, and with that media 9/11 analogy acting as hypnosis (hypnosis for who ? …), transported the plane secretly at Harrison, NJ [remember except the two pictures posted above (my words) all pictures and videos are faked we are told] and re-transported it secretly again at the Carolina museum [all pictures and videos of transportation last June are also faked of course]. Indeed because we have to cope with facts, real investigators (and even others !) will have a chance from now on, every day 10 am to 5pm, to look at, scrutinize and even touch the fuselage and wings of US 1549 in Carolina Airspace museum in Charlotte ...
nonhocapito

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river -Season 3 & Epil

Unread post by nonhocapito »

On one hand, i get it. Sometimes pictures are not faked, sometimes one picture is faked for some reason while the rest isn't. Fine. The polemic is irrelevant, because i see this principle being applied all the time on this forum without problems, despite your efforts to simplify and ridicule how the discussion in that thread went down.

That said, the pictures and funny captions you show here don't prove anything except that

1) somewhere there is a dismantled plane described as the US1549 that landed in the Hudson river. So what? I would be surprised it there wasn't. Somewhere in some museum there is the Apollo capsule that is described as having landed on the moon and made it all the way back. Does this make the Apollo story any truer to you? Your final paragraph is, I am afraid, completely idiotic and seems to suggest that in fact, this is your line of reasoning. I feel sorry for you if that is the case.

2) the only purpose of this post of yours is to stir up a polemic with this forum, for personal reasons, personal complexes or whatever other reason you may have. I don't think we are interested in the offer.
simonshack
Administrator

Damn, Hugues! I thought you sold EADS helicopters to the Norwegian Army? So now, EADS/Airbus has demoted you to selling junked exhibition airplanes? That sucks, mon ami! Hope the money's still good! :lol: :lol: :lol:
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.