Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
lux

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river -Season 3 & Epil

Unread post by lux »

Alleged photo of the plane in the Hudson:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _River.jpg

It seems to float pretty well! B)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

whatsgoingon wrote:I guess all the empty air spaces in the plane are sealed water-tight with lots of duct tape, wax, and elmer's glue. No water leaks at all -- perfectly buoyant. Who knew that A320s could float like a duck but be taken out of the sky with a duck? Well, we know why the Masters are defunding public education. Physics are getting in the way of their operations. :lol:
Well, I will have you know, that same duct tape served NASA well with the Apollo landings on the Moon, so a 'landing' on the Hudson River is a piece of cake...
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Today marks the 6th anniversary of this PsyOp. For giggles, I went to Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger's Facebook page to see what he's up to these days.

Here are a few of his most recent status updates:

"On this day, six years ago, the 155 people on Flight 1549 were suddenly confronted with the challenge of a lifetime. It was a life-changing event for everyone on board and their families. With passengers, crew, rescuers, and first responders, I share gratitude that all of us returned to our loved ones."

"During the holiday season, it’s important to remember that the best gift you can give is often the gift of time and caring. I am proud to share my wife Lorrie’s guest post on my blog this month, highlighting her experience with Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area. Through her 30-year relationship with her “little sister” Sara, Lorrie knows just how rewarding and life-changing a giving experience can be" [link to donate]

"This weekend I spent time in Hawaii for ‪#‎PearlHarborRemembranceDay‬. Friday I had the pleasure of visiting our service men and women at Marine Corps Air Station Kaneohe Bay and Tripler Army Medical Center. Saturday I spoke at the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor’s 8th Annual Gala, honoring their former Chairman of the Board Admiral Ronald J. Hays. The weekend culminated with the ceremony commemorating the attack on Pearl Harbor at the USS Arizona Memorial. Remember to pause, reflect on all that our service members do for us, and honor the lives of those who fought at Pearl Harbor and during World War II." (with photos)

"This year my wife, Lorrie Sullenberger, is celebrating 30 years of friendship with her “little sister” Sara – a priceless connection made through Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area. Lorrie and Sara are looking to raise $30,000 for the organization to represent their 30 years together. On this day of giving, please consider helping Big Brothers Big Sisters give others the opportunity to lay a foundation for meaningful mentoring that can make a real difference for at-risk youth: [link to donate] ‪#‎NationalPhilanthropyDay‬ ‪#‎PhilanthropyMonth‬"

"Had a great time helping celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Face The Nation in Washington, DC on Monday. In this picture, Senator John McCain, Vice President Joe Biden, CBS News executives Jeff Fager and David Rhodes commemorating the great work of the show and its host Bob Schieffer."

"Veterans Day is a special day for me and millions of Americans who have served our country. I recently visited with cadets at my alma mater, the US Air Force Academy (Official), to learn what matters to our future veterans. Read about their challenges and perceptions of veterans today in my latest blog by going to [his website]. Please take a moment today to thank our service members.
‪#‎SupportOurTroops‬ ‪#‎VeteransDay‬"

Sully also makes mention of the "Miracle on the Hudson" exhibit at the Carolinas Aviation Museum.

As the story goes...
The Airbus A-320 that landed its passengers safely in the Hudson River was recently donated to the Carolinas Aviation Museum by the Chartis Insurance Company. Other museums were interested in acquiring the aircraft, but the aircraft was on its way to Charlotte that day, most of the passengers were from the Charlotte area, the aircraft was based in Charlotte AND our museum was the only one that would display the aircraft indoors and intact.
Chartis Insurance Company eventually became AIG <_<

They claim the aircraft was already on its way to the museum that day [which day?] and that the Charlotte CAM just happened to be the only museum that could display it? This evidence supports the idea that this was all crafted well in advance.
Since CAM is a nonprofit organization, we needed the help of many people and organizations to make it all happen.
Namely, AIG. ;)
After the crew and passengers were safe, heavy duty equipment crews continued to work long hours to lift the aircraft out of the Hudson and position it on a barge.

Once the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) had finished with its investigation, J. Supor and Son Trucking and Rigging Company donated the equipment and manpower necessary to have the aircraft transported from New Jersey to North Carolina.

University of North Carolina - Charlotte (UNCC) engineering students designed a fixture to support the aircraft. The fuselage went on display as soon as it was in place at CAM. It quickly became a major attraction.

The tail section was installed by US Airways volunteers with the help of Hunter Wrecker and shortly after that the wings arrived by truck. Museum staff directed by US Airways heavy maintenance volunteers brought the wings into position.

Both wings were positioned beside the fuselage on wooden pallets and jacks to be installed at a later date. The aircraft went back on display.

Hunter Wrecker arrived after museum hours and lifted the heavy wings into their final position. Again, the assembly was directed by US Airways Heavy Maintenance volunteers.

Once in place, the entire museum was transformed with new graphics, lighting, and procedures with the Airbus A-320 as one of the key exhibits.

To cap off the exhibit, several passengers volunteered their time to come to the museum and talk with our visitors bringing real life emotion to the exhibit.

In the image to the left, passenger Tripp Harris talks with CAM visitors about his thoughts and feelings as he rode the crippled aircraft into the Hudson.
You can see details in the form of "photos" that show how the Airbus A-320 got to the museum, here: http://www.carolinasaviation.org/commer ... vel-to-cam

To me, it sounds like good ole' Sully and everyone else involved in this psyop are living comfortably and making money from books, DVDs, TV specials, speeches, consulting gigs, fundraisers and charity events. The banner at the top of his facebook page promotes the two books he's written, which you can purchase from his website, http://www.sullysullenberger.com :lol:

A quick Amazon search yields plenty of media to consume about this event - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... the+hudson

He calls himself an Author, Speaker, Consultant. Apparently he found his own consulting company.

Safety Reliability Methods, Inc. (SRM), a company dedicated to management, safety, performance, and reliability consulting. SRM’s expert analysis will identify ways to greatly improve safety, performance and reliability and will strengthen your bottom line. SRM’s approach can be applied to business, government, aviation, health care and other fields. SRM has the expertise and experience to improve your operations and enhance your opportunities for success.

What a life.

sully
damage the purity or integrity of; defile.
"they were outraged that anyone should sully their good name"

:D
hoi.polloi

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Cripes, looks like case closed to me. Who retired this thread for now? Thanks, anonjedi2, and well done.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote:*

FIND THE ERRORS

To be sure, the initial and underlying question of this thread was: "Can we see anything wrong in the photographic record of the Flight 1549 miraculous event as illustrated by the media and (alleged) amateurs?" My firm and final answer would now be: Yes. If my observations are correct, this obviously raises a question: who would benefit from staging this highly publicized event? I will try and answer this question later on - and elaborate as to why the very same interest-groups behind the 9/11 hoax may be involved. For now, let's have a look at another comparison of high-quality photos of the Flight 1549 drama:

Source of the upper picture: http://www.airwaysmag.com/channels.html ... nnel_id=16
Source of the lower picture: http://www.wired.com/culture/art/news/2 ... rentPage=3

I have not added any arrows here in order to make everyone exercise their observation skills for themselves. I hope everyone will reach the conclusion that something is very wrong with these pictures - which are supposed to depict very much the same objects and scenery. If not, let me list just three aberrations to help you along - but do not read any further until you have tried to detect them on your own:

1: The left rear ailerons in the two photos are completely different - they are not even closely related.
2: The stylized American flag (white-striped logo on the rear rudder) is inexplicably, partly missing in the lower picture.
3: In the upper picture, how can we NOT see the main left wing of the aircraft at all ?

Then we have those crane barges ("Weeks 533" and "Weeks 566")...Here's what we may learn about "Weeks 533"... a.k.a. "the Big Bitch" :
Mounted on a barge that measures 300 feet long and 90 feet wide, the Big Bitch — more formally known as "Weeks 533" — swings a 248-foot long boom that can lift up to 500 tons, making it the largest rotating maritime crane in the eastern United States. http://www.wired.com/culture/art/news/2 ... rentPage=3
Note: NOT ONE SOUL is to be seen in the lower picture. This, in spite of the full clout of the mainstream media publicizing the event. Would there not be at least ONE curious bystander on that dock? No rescue workers? Just the lone, early-bird photographer? If your opinion is that I am wrong - and that this is in fact a real and legit photo - please remember this view next time someone asks you about "the millions of witnesses on 9/11"...
Simon,

I was researching a site that I strongly suspect of being disinfo, and I came across their promotion of this made for TV true story called Miracle On The Hudson, played by none other than Tom Hanks. I instantly recalled the question around here about why they would fake a miraculous plane crash.

Well I guess we have at least a partial answer to that question. I watched two documentaries on this story, and I find it about as believable as Apollo 13. So stupid. . . but here it is.

Here is the trailer:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOJebaUWRfg
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Simon,

I was researching a site that I strongly suspect of being disinfo, and I came across their promotion of this made for TV true story called Miracle On The Hudson, played by none other than Tom Hanks. I instantly recalled the question around here about why they would fake a miraculous plane crash.

Well I guess we have at least a partial answer to that question. I watched two documentaries on this story, and I find it about as believable as Apollo 13. So stupid. . . but here it is.
Dear SCS,

that is truly hilarious! A made-for-TV "true story" featuring Tom Hanks - and directed by none other than ... Clint Eastwood ?!!! :blink: :lol: :lol:

And never has such an excruciatingly silly movie been titled more appropriately: "Sully". ^_^

In fact, the utter silliness of the supposed "Hudson miracle water landing" rates - in my book - as one of the stupidest media tales of all times. I set aside a little time yesterday to analyze the extant "CCTV footage" that we were offered - supposedly depicting the actual water landing / touchdown itself. We have three purported 'CCTV videos" (of the "Absurdly Blurry & Grainy" type - i.e. of the sort we've all grown accustomed to, in the context of the various psyops of this silly world we live in ):

"CCT VIDEO" N°1 : "CCTV Of US Airways 1549 Con Edison Security Camera"
The Youtube description says: "The video was recorded on Jan. 15, 2009, by a Con Edison security camera on Manhattan's West Side."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZoBntX0O0

"CCT VIDEO" N°2 : "US Airways Flight 1549 Crash Lands in Hudson River - Raw Video"
As aired on CNN. YT description says: "Here is amazing raw video from various surveillance cameras of the US Airways Flight 1549 crash landing into the Hudson River on January 15, 2009."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7gBV_jUR0

"CCT VIDEO" N°3 : "Video of US Airways descent into Hudson River released"
Now, this one truly 'takes the cake'. Youtube description says: "New York--The Coast Guard and National Transportation Safety Board released Coast Guard footage today of the U.S. Airways passenger plane as it conducted an emergency landing into the Hudson River Jan. 15, 2009."

This third one is quite pricelessly sully silly - let us watch it together.

This "CCTV clip filmed by The Coast Guard" features a running time stamp - so there can be no doubt that it is meant to represent continuous, 'security camera footage'. It starts with showing us a (ghost-town-like) 'Manhattan scenery' - the only moving, 'lifelike' objects being the clouds in the sky, for an interminable, 2 boring minutes. Yes, this is supposed to be a view of 'bustling Manhattan' at around 3.30 PM ... Note also that, smack in the middle of the framed 'Manhattan skyline', we have what looks like two tall & dark twin towers (whichever these buildings are meant to be). At 2:02 into the YT clip, we see "Flight 1549" at far left, splashing into the 'camera view':

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mLKfRVU3qM

Eight seconds later (at 2:10 into the clip), we see the 'plane' gliding to a halt.
(At the bottom of the picture, we see ONE vehicle driving along the dock road - hey, there's life in 'bustling Manhattan' after all!...).
Then, at 2:35, the static "CCTV security-camera" suddenly 'springs to life' - and starts zooming and panning towards the floating airplane.
At 2:42 (i.e. 33 seconds after the plane ground to a halt), here is what we can see :

That's right: we're asked to believe that about 20 passengers (+ inflatable life raft) had managed to exit the aircraft in 33 seconds flat ! That computes to an average 'escape time' of 1.6 sec for each one of these passengers to step out / scramble out of the plane !

'Sully' indeed. Nay, excruciatingly 'sully', if you ask me. :rolleyes:

PS: Please note that we, the people, are also asked to believe that, back in 2001, 50+ "amateur videographers" managed to capture on video the "550mph FLIGHT 175 crashing into WTC2" - at 9:03 AM. Yet, this "Miracle on the Hudson incident" (featuring an alleged emergency landing of a big airliner approaching at far, far slower velocity than 550mph - at 3:30 PM) was only captured by the above three, crappy "CCTV cameras"...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Simon,

Dear SCS,

that is truly hilarious! A made-for-TV "true story" featuring Tom Hanks - and directed by none other than ... Clint Eastwood ?!!! :blink: :lol: :lol:

And never has such an excruciatingly silly movie been titled more appropriately: "Sully". ^_^

In fact, the utter silliness of the supposed "Hudson miracle water landing" rates - in my book - as one of the stupidest media tales of all times. I set aside a little time yesterday to analyze the extant "CCTV footage" that we were offered - supposedly depicting the actual water landing / touchdown itself. We have three purported 'CCTV videos" (of the "Absurdly Blurry & Grainy" type - i.e. of the sort we've all grown accustomed to, in the context of the various psyops of this silly world we live in ):

"CCT VIDEO" N°1 : "CCTV Of US Airways 1549 Con Edison Security Camera"
The Youtube description says: "The video was recorded on Jan. 15, 2009, by a Con Edison security camera on Manhattan's West Side."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZoBntX0O0

"CCT VIDEO" N°2 : "US Airways Flight 1549 Crash Lands in Hudson River - Raw Video"
As aired on CNN. YT description says: "Here is amazing raw video from various surveillance cameras of the US Airways Flight 1549 crash landing into the Hudson River on January 15, 2009."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7gBV_jUR0

"CCT VIDEO" N°3 : "Video of US Airways descent into Hudson River released"
Now, this one truly 'takes the cake'. Youtube description says: "New York--The Coast Guard and National Transportation Safety Board released Coast Guard footage today of the U.S. Airways passenger plane as it conducted an emergency landing into the Hudson River Jan. 15, 2009."

This third one is quite pricelessly sully silly - let us watch it together.

This "CCTV clip filmed by The Coast Guard" features a running time stamp - so there can be no doubt that it is meant to represent continuous, 'security camera footage'. It starts with showing us a (ghost-town-like) 'Manhattan scenery' - the only moving, 'lifelike' objects being the clouds in the sky, for an interminable, 2 boring minutes. Yes, this is supposed to be a view of 'bustling Manhattan' at around 3.30 PM ... Note also that, smack in the middle of the framed 'Manhattan skyline', we have what looks like two tall & dark twin towers (whichever these buildings are meant to be). At 2:02 into the YT clip, we see "Flight 1549" at far left, splashing into the 'camera view':

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mLKfRVU3qM

Eight seconds later (at 2:10 into the clip), we see the 'plane' gliding to a halt.
(At the bottom of the picture, we see ONE vehicle driving along the dock road - hey, there's life in 'bustling Manhattan' after all!...).
Then, at 2:35, the static "CCTV security-camera" suddenly 'springs to life' - and starts zooming and panning towards the floating airplane.
At 2:42 (i.e. 33 seconds after the plane ground to a halt), here is what we can see :

That's right: we're asked to believe that about 20 passengers (+ inflatable life raft) had managed to exit the aircraft in 33 seconds flat ! That computes to an average 'escape time' of 1.6 sec for each one of these passengers to step out / scramble out of the plane !

'Sully' indeed. Nay, excruciatingly 'sully', if you ask me. :rolleyes:

PS: Please note that we, the people, are also asked to believe that, back in 2001, 50+ "amateur videographers" managed to capture on video the "550mph FLIGHT 175 crashing into WTC2" - at 9:03 AM. Yet, this "Miracle on the Hudson incident" (featuring an alleged emergency landing of a big airliner approaching at far, far slower velocity than 550mph - at 3:30 PM) was only captured by the above three, crappy "CCTV cameras"...
I watched that last "video" you posted all the way through. What is up with the big plane being parked right up by the river (top of the screen) at the 8:48 mark? I guess I'm not familiar enough with NYC to understand why this would be there.

Additionally, I suffered through this BBC documentary, and I have to make a few observations.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Du0Ch2LC9A

At roughly the 17:00 mark they describe how when the plane went below 500 feet it could no longer be monitored by radar. So they "diverted" a nearby helicopter (that just happened to be giving a sight seeing tour of NYC at the time) to monitor it for them. :rolleyes:

Around 28:00 there is a strange account by a man and woman about the horrific choice of having to "jump!" in the water. There was so much talk of "jumping" that it just had to be a reference to 9/11 jumpers. :puke:

Shortly thereafter a man describes the "most shocking" thing to him upon exiting the plane was how slick the wing was- and NOT slick from the water, but from the jet fuel on the wings. :wacko:

There are a lot of other absurdities and 9/11 references, but honestly I lost count and don't have enough time to list them all. It's worth the watch for anyone interested in this event and/or anyone who enjoys watching liars lie for a living.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Hmm, they didn't have life jackets yet this is one of the [seemingly boring] requirements they 'drill' into you on every single flight I've ever been on: "In the unlikely event of landing on water your lifejacket is situated under your seat, place it over your head...".

Two of these passengers at/after 28:00 confirm they were without them.

I think I may have mentioned in another post but I used to know a BA Stewardess who used to conduct training in a life-size mock-up of a plane in UK [Stevenage or Milton Keynes I think] and she told me that they used to go into the town centre to ask for volunteers to act as passengers during mock exercises in the mock-up.

She said that they used to ask passengers to evacuate the plane, which was usually done in an orderly fashion [there is no actual danger after all].

However, they then used to conduct the exercise again but informed all of the passengers first that there was a prize of GBP50 to the first three [or so] passengers who got off the plane first during the next mock exercise.

It was pandemonium after that apparently with passengers biting, kicking, fighting, pulling etc to get that GBP50.

Now imagine crashing on water, in fear of the plane sinking or bursting into flames after smelling the kerosene leaking outside and what you would do to get of that plane...not these passengers, not on US1549...