Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
brianv

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Unread post by brianv »

Where is the other windshield? It should be visible from this angle! Compare the previous "photos"!!

Looks like they had to crop it away to fit the skewing.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

:lol:
Daduck! i do love your straight-talking 'STRAIGHT-SPEAK'.
In my defence (defenSe ?), what's this then ? ...
ImageImage
AN i-PHONE ? On VODAFONE ? An i-fone ? ON VODA-"PHONE" ?!?

Kcud.d ...plane in water ?... yes !
PLANE "1549" "CRASH-LANDS" "ON HUDSON" "VIDEOS"... REAL ?!?
YES ???
;)

heads are rolling over at CIA & FBI HQ... they were so busy with the photos, they forgot to "do"
ANY "AMATEUR VIDEOS" !!! :o ...Not even 1 SINGLE ONE !!!
I heard they got Herzakhani, Fairbanks & Naudets chained to the desks, working round the clock...
Now batshit got over 2,000 "1/13" videos he's gonna upload anytime soon !

:P
Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kcud.d wrote:RD,
EVERYONE had a camera-fone by 1/13/09...
You say you are from England, so could you please explain the spelling " Camera-fone" and since Simon is the spelling police around this place, I am sure he wants to know too.

This one is for you Simon cos that idiot D.Duck has stopped looking after things,lol.

If I am not getting banned in a heartbeat for no reason, I like to come back and comment on a few things later.

CaRamBa
kcud.d
Raed kcud.d - or should I spell it, "Dear D.duck" ?

No and no: I am no spelling policeman nor am I interested in RD's spelling of 'phone'. Spelling policing? I could never pretend to be up to such a job as I am Scandinavian like you - English is barely my third language. You must be confused with me teasing you back in the "ol'days" over our Skype chats (man-to-man and quite jokingly) about your own poor English spelling - which would occasionally make your sentences less than comprehensible. Not a good thing on this forum, since it often tackles complex issues which demand maximum clarity on the part of all writers/contributors.

I think the current admins and myself are faring pretty well with keeping this forum on track - without undue nitpicking on minor issues. Besides, no one has been blocked from this forum without a reason. However, I have to warn you that we are currently raising our guard against potential nitpickers and/or troublemakers wishing to fuel controversy and infighting. In this respect, your 'fony' spelling observation aimed at cluesforum member reel.deal would qualify as trivial nitpicking.

Thus, when you come back later 'to comment on some issues', as you have announced, make sure you observe these simple rules and, more importantly, please submit interesting and articulate contributions rather than the sort of caustic, hit-and-run posts you have all-too-often offered in the past. In other words, if you wish to make a point - make it clear, crisp, exhaustive and ambiguity-free. Thanks.

(ps - to all forum members: My above comment on spelling issues does not mean I have no concerns about proper spelling in the forum. In fact, I encourage everyone to uphold their highest possible standards of spelling/copy-checking. This for obvious reasons of clarity, but also due to an apparent shilling-trend of late: it would appear that a choice 'tactic' of many infiltrators is to pretend they're semi-literate English speakers - for reasons one may easily imagine.)
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

This weird topic of Hudson flight can be a good reason to follow the rabbit down the hole, applying the cruel logic of our exposing of the media fakery, which is a theory that takes no prisoners. Let us get back to basics.

If a man lies to you once and you find out, you call him a liar, and suspect everything he utters.
If you find altered/faked images in the media, you suspect all media images.
If you find the media lying to you once, you suspect the media lying to you all the time.
This is not paranoia, this is how credibility works among humans.

Let me quote my humble self:
So, what is the media doing?
7. Projecting images of a non-existent "reality" only, altered and faked images, in order to provoke thought patterns in the viewers, provoke emotions and opinions in the viewers, and incite mass reactions.
The question does not stop at if images are real, or altered, or totally faked.
The question, following our cruel fakery logic, goes on even if all images are real. And because real and altered and faked images added together does not result in reality, the existence of real images does not mean that the impresson you get on the world from TV has anything to do with reality.

People treat what they see on TV as if they saw it live with their own eyes, as if they heard it with their own ears.
It is clear, that if the images are faked or altered, they are watching and believing something that does not exist, or exist totally differently from what they see.

But, what is the case when they are viewing not faked and not altered images in the media? In that case, people treat what they see on TV as if they saw it live with their own eyes etc... Well, in that case what they see is real... but they are not viewing really with their own eyes. They are viewing what other people, strangers, showing them. If a total stranger walked in your room and started talking about things and showing you pictures , you may wonder who the fuck he is, why is he saying what he is saying and showing the pictures he is showing, and what the fuck does he want from you, no? And whatever he says, you do not accept without having answers to these questions, no? This is not paranoia, this is how human credibility works.

So when images in the media are real, you can not lay back and accept everything at face value.
Even if all images are real, you have to ask three questions:
1. Who the fuck are those strangers who are showing me these images?
2. Why are they showing these images?
3. What do they want from me by showing these images?

In the hypotetical instance that all images of the Hudson flight were real-I know they are not, just imagine if they were-we could not relax. These three questions still would remain.
And please point out to me if you find any fault in my logic. Thanks in advance! ;)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sound logic, mr. hun. :)
reel.deal

{NEW} Multiple Shots of Plane Landing in Hudson River, NY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9CZivaR ... re=related

What 'birdstrike' ? What 'burning engines' ?
Where is THE SMOKE ? In fact,
what 'engines' ?
Still waiting to see that authentic indisputable "REAL" "FLIGHT 1549 VIDEO"..."LANDING",
out of all THE HUNDREDS captured by NYC amateurs... on camera-phones.
ghost ?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Is that some kind of joke -- the airplane graphic intersecting the base of those two little buildings in the background?
reel.deal

We'll know soon enough once batshit uploads over 2063 HD 'amateur' videos on his new yt channel... "1/15Grasping"... :P

Finally, Pictures Of Flight 1549 Landing On Hudson :lol: ...WRONG ! ...that should read "Finally, Pictur(E !!!) :lol:
http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/1/f ... z1FG0tyn4T

For two days, we've been amazed that no one seemed to have captured images of Flight 1549 as it descended and landed on the Hudson. We understand that it happened fast, but there must have been hundreds of thousands of security cameras, video cameras, and digital cameras capable of capturing some part of the descent and landing.
Finally, the wait is over. ;)

Here are the first video and photo we've seen of the plane descending and landing. :lol: :rolleyes: :P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

reel.deal wrote:Here are the first video and photo we've seen of the plane descending and landing. :lol: :rolleyes: :P
I discussed that picture previously in this thread, also showing on a map where the plane supposedly is in that moment as it descends towards the intrepid museum. Here it is again:
reel.deal

http://www.exosphere3d.com/pubwww/pages ... river.html

I have seen a couple more "photographs" of "1549" - "in the AIR" ?!?, ;)
i think they were tacked on near the start of one of the youtube videos. I'll look for them.
:mellow:
Gotta be said, things not looking too clever for any kind of "FLIGHT 1549 DESCENDING" "reality"... :P
:lol:

unless...
:huh: :blink: :o
Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

COMPOSITING PROOF OF FLIGHT 1549 VIDEO

I have to say that, ever since 'day one' (that is, the immediate aftermath of the Flight 1549 news story) I had a strange feeling watching the available videos of that ditched Airbus drifting in the Hudson. As a Norwegian - and having spent countless summers of my early life in the fjords, boating, sailing, capsizing and what not (often in strong Nordic sea currents), I just couldn't reconcile the fast rate of drift of that huge, half-sunk airliner with my real-life experiences. As most of you will know, when a half-sunk object lies in any water stream, it will drift considerably slower than the ripples/waves of the water it floats in. Basic hydrodynamic laws would, I believe, confirm this fact. Instead, watching FLIGHT 1549 bobbing on the Hudson waters, it seems it drifts incredibly fast - and only slightly slower than the river's surface waves. Here is a video loop to illustrate what I am talking about

Thus, my early suspicions at the time were that I was watching a video composite: it seemed to me that the moving objects (airplane, boats and ferries) seen floating on the water were inserted on their own video layer over the Hudson river scenery, and that the animation team simply forgot about the hydrodynamic laws mentioned above. But HOW to prove it? Well, I believe the below gif file goes a long way to support this assumption:

source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxeDQk3_aiQ

I believe it's truly game over for this silly hoax, folks.
reel.deal

...If I may be so bold, allow me to place a glace cherry on the icing on the top of the half-baked "1549" fakery-cake ! :P

1/14/09: La Guardia Airport: STANDARD PROCEDURE SAFETY-CHECK MEETING ON IMPOUND DURATION TIMES FOR
..................................... AIRBUS A320 - flight # AWE 1549, tail # N106US.

1549 Pilot Captain.: Jesus! Yesterday the repeat compressor stallings damn near brought down that fricken 1549...!!!
......................... I thought we were all gonna die! You better impound & fix that goddam heap of junk!
1549 Airplane Tech : Nah, so what? What do i care? Impound it? Fix it? Run tests? You kiddin' me?
......................... You gotta bin it in the drink tomorrow, anyways !

Passengers report scare on earlier US Airways Flight 1549

http://www.zimbio.com/US+Airways+Flight ... ays+Flight
Written by pimpinturtle on Jan-19-09 10:02pm

(CNN) -- Two days before US Airways Flight 1549 crashed into the Hudson River, passengers on the same route
and same aircraft
say they heard a series of loud bangs and the flight crew told them they could have to make
an emergency landing, CNN has learned.

He said the incident occurred over Newark, New Jersey, soon after the plane -- also flying as Flight 1549 --
had taken off from LaGuardia Airport in New York.

"It seemed so loud, like luggage was hitting the side but times a thousand.
It startled everyone on the plane," Jeffrey said.
"We started looking at each other. The stewardesses started running around. They made an announcement that
'everyone heard the noise, we're going to turn around and head back to LaGuardia and check out what happened.'

"EAC confirms that US Airways ship number N106US flew on January 13, 2009, and January 15, 2009,
with the same flight
number of AWE 1549 from New York's LaGuardia Airport to Charlotte Douglas [International] Airport in North Carolina," Expert
Aviation said in a statement to CNN. The company said it checked with contacts in the aviation industry to confirm that
it was the same plane.

The National Transportation Safety Board, which is investigating the crash, did not return calls regarding this matter Monday.
It has released the tail number of the downed Airbus A-320, which is N106US. The Federal Aviation Administration referred
CNN to US Airways. Jeffrey told CNN that US Airways earlier Monday confirmed to him that
the Tuesday incident occurred aboard the plane that crashed.
:blink: :blink: :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sir Winston Churchill - Never in the history of mankind have so many owed so much to so few.
reel - Never in the world of stupid have so many laughed harder at more dumberER bullshit than from USA.

AMERICA - LAND OF THE FOOL, HOME OF THE 'BRAINS'. :huh:

"Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river" - Fake or What ?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reel.deal wrote:AMERICA - LAND OF THE FOOL, HOME OF THE 'BRAINS'.[/size]
Uh, that should actually be "Atlanta, home of 'The Brains'":
Cyndi Lauper's cover of this was horrendously bad. It did put a great deal of money in Tom Gray's pocket, however, and he still plays around Atlanta.
reel.deal

not dissing ALL Americans ! ...just all the fake-ass bullshit & megalomaniac genocidal 'foreign policy' 'interventions'...
hell, its not like the UK is 'snow white' in anything at all, either... 'we' 'wrote the book' =(
see what you mean about Cyndi's caterwauling, its no 'true colors'...
=)
kcud.d
Banned

Unread post by kcud.d »

Reel Deel,

You asked for amateur video and pictures.

I talked to that idiot "D.Duck" that believes that Flight 1549 was in the Hudson and he gave me these links, so here you go.

"US Airways Flt 1549 LaGuardia to Charlotte NC, Crash into Hudson River Cause: birds. Video shot 7minutes into landing at 1540-plane ditched at 1533. NYC. 5 Crew 150 passengers all safe. Water temp 42, air temp 11degrees. Shot at 41St with Canon SD850 still camera in video mode."

Video photographer Liz Baller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2iu_LzwGSk

Question Nr. 1 : Fake or Real video?

Pictures by Liz Baller.

http://www.lizballer.com/Other/JOURNALI ... 7370_s7eL9

Question Nr. 2 : Fake or Real pictures?

Question Nr. 3 : Was Flight 1549 in the Hudson?

JaMaMoTo
Kcud.d