Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

kcud.d wrote:I talked to that idiot "D.Duck" that believes that Flight 1549 was in the Hudson
Since you are in touch with him, could you please kindly ask him to answer a few questions?

If for instance he does believe people were in fact on the plane and whether the photos with the little crowd standing on the wings is real?

If he actually believes that this miracle splashdown happened with the plane not dropping its engines?

If he actually believes that the total control of imagery and the forgery were only for the purpose to protect the airline company public image, like he implied, and how he thinks the airline company, the only part interested in the forgery, would accomplish this total control of imagery in a crowded city like NY?

While you're there, can you also ask him why he said he saw with his own eyes a certain crashed plane, but never realized the plane was being painted over?

And, lastly, can you ask him why he thinks this is so bloody important, but not important enough for him to be straightforward about his impressions / considerations, preferring instead the cat and mouse "Angell" game that goes on for weeks on end?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kcud.d wrote:Reel Deel,
You asked for amateur video and pictures.
I talked to that idiot "D.Duck" that believes that Flight 1549 was in the Hudson and he gave me these links, so here you go.
"US Airways Flt 1549 LaGuardia to Charlotte NC, Crash into Hudson River Cause: birds. Video shot 7minutes into landing at 1540-plane ditched at 1533. NYC. 5 Crew 150 passengers all safe. Water temp 42, air temp 11degrees. Shot at 41St with Canon SD850 still camera in video mode."
Video photographer Liz Baller.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2iu_LzwGSk
Question Nr. 1 : Fake or Real video?
Pictures by Liz Baller.
http://www.lizballer.com/Other/JOURNALI ... 7370_s7eL9
Question Nr. 2 : Fake or Real pictures?
Question Nr. 3 : Was Flight 1549 in the Hudson?
JaMaMoTo
Kcud.d
Kcud,

I will take the questions that you've addressed to reel.deal (not "reel.deel", as you spelled it - did I not ask you to copy-check your posts?). But not without reminding you that you have flatly dodged ALL of my own questions that I've patiently submitted on this long-lasting thread. Not good. ol' pal. Since you keep posting questions yourself, you should have the decency to first respond to the ones addressed to you. Anyways, since someone once wrote that I have "the patience of a saint", I'll try to live up to that and patiently respond to your new questions (although I'd frankly prefer to be sanctified only after my passing, thank you very much :P )

After which, however, I will close this thread as it has been hijacking way too much of everyone's precious time; in fact, I guess this was precisely the underlying motive for reviving and endlessly rehashing this old topic anyway: to waste as much of our researchers' time as possible. I can see no reason to dwell upon this ludicrous Hudson Hoax anymore, whereas I see many reasons why we should turn this page and get on with more serious matters. Now, my last post to you above, Kcud.d, contained some specific requests:
...please submit interesting and articulate contributions rather than the sort of caustic, hit-and-run posts you have all-too-often offered in the past. In other words, if you wish to make a point - make it clear, crisp, exhaustive and ambiguity-free. Thanks.

Your posting of Liz Baller's video and pictures does NOT qualify as such - and it should be obvious to everyone that you keep ignoring my posts altogether.

Moreover, if after all these years you are still prone to embrace this 'Liz Baller' material as unquestionably authentic, I am frankly disappointed with you. This dreadfully stoopid material (btw, was Liz BOTH filming video AND snapping still pictures AND talking with friends on her phone?) contains all the range of 'standard' fakery features such as:
1- AN INANE SOUNDTRACK constantly filled with hypnotic, wailing sirens (in spite of all visible rescue vehicles being stationary: why on Earth would they keep their sirens blaring all of the time?? ) Needless to say, loud sirens are a STANDARD TRADEMARK of counterfeit disaster videos.
2- A PAINFULLY PHONY 'phone conversation' of Baller-Liz with some friend while she is filming (supposedly holding her camera(s) in her other hand...)
3- A FOOLISH HELICOPTER going back and forth over the scene, then hovering at length right above the people balancing on the plane-wing - whipping up a small tsunami which must have had everyone cursing loud !
4. ABSURD BACKDROPS : if Liz's view from her office was THIS... :

...How, when and where did Liz Baller snap THIS?

I won't wait for your answers, Kcud.D. This topic is now closed. Anyone wishing to add something to it in the future may post a specific and well-motivated request to this effect in the "CHATBOX". Thanks for everyone's kind comprehension.
simonshack
Administrator

kcud.d
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kcud.d »

Rael Dial,
YES 'FLIGHT 1549' WAS IN THE HUDSON...
NO 'FLIGHT 1549' WAS IN THE AIR...

Thanks for that.

Now, will you please explain why there is no footage of Flight 1549 being towed out to the middle of the Hudson.

You said there must be 1000 armature photographers, so where are they cos it must have taken them 30 minutes to tow the thing out compared to the 20 seconds it took for the plane to ditch .

Good luck on that.

La Mb Ad A
Kcud.d

BTW: Simon , you need to pull your pants up. To close threads cos you have your pants down is not free speech. Read the thread from beginning to end http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=764and you will see whats going on. Screen caped if you delete the post as you have done many times before.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

duck! glad to have you back! I apologise! I was wrong. I said no footage exists of 1549 descending, well here it is !
See, that wasnt so hard, when i get shit wrong all day long i fess up, no problem. Cant we all just get along ?
Cant we just agree to disagree? If you can demonstrate 1549 was a realmiracle i'll retract my doubts about it
& concede defeat. I dont mind. I love having my mind blown!
Why no photos of tugboats dragging 1549 into position? Well i can make some mock-ups if you like! Same reason
as theres no photos of sidewinders slamming into towers, same reason theres no videos of real world trade center
demolitions. They could have closed off the harbor access roads, throwna big tarpaulin over 1549 while they towed it
into position. Plenty of people 'shot' both '500mph''planes' hurtling towards & right through the twin towers.
Dont you think someone might have seen & took a snapshot of a A320 with both engines trailing smoke & ditching
into the river ? wtf ?, duck! Since 9/11 no-one dare take photos of planes flyin low amidst the skyscrapers ???
duck, why is the miracle on the hudson so close to your heart ? What does it matter ? ...fake or real ? I honestly do
value your opinions, no sarcasm. But you sure do love to war ! Yes, Angell was real. The hudson miracle's real now ?
Where you goin with this ? you knew Todd Beamer ? , & you aint seen him round ? You said before you were gonna
try to help work it all out, now you given up & just take random pot-shots instead ? you used to be the good guy,
wha' appen ? Here's the best 'proof' i found 'it really happened'! ...help me out here duck ! i wanna believe !!!
...'from the mayor's office ?!?' yeah mayors are trustworthy citizens, like Guilliani was.
"real" ;) :P
kcud.d
Banned

Unread post by kcud.d »

Raol Dual,

They could of closed off the harbor access roads, throwna big tarpaulin over 1549 while they towed it
into position.
If you think, you will come to the conclusion that they didn't and I hate the bullshit speculation so get "real".
why is the miracle on the Hudson so close to your heart ?
I hate bullshit researchers that take the easy way out to protect their previous bullshit.
Yes, Angell was real.
Yea, Angell was real but do this forum accept that and move on, or are they still try to bullshit and be gatekeepers?????
The hudson miracle's real now ?
Well, none of you great researchers went to an airport and talked to pilots or made a phone call to anyone to find out cos all you did was to say FAKE cos a Fake pictures was there.

Well, let me inform you that FAKE pictures was used in 1860 ( Lincoln-Calhoun) and has always been used for different reasons and the trick is to find out for what reason they were used, then you will get near to the truth.

Do honestly believe they would Fake this with all shit that could have gone wrong and do you think NTSB would take all bullshit that comes with it to Fake all the shit for the reasons you have pointed out, then you boys dont have a clue whats going on,lol.

There was nothing to gain on this to be Fake other then you boys see it as Fake and make it in your own heads something special. Well, let me tell you boys, when the big guys play they will get more out of an event then this shit.

If you are going to look at FAKE stuff maybe you boys should get to know "Hany Farid" and stop pushing bullshit.
Dont you think someone might have seen & took a snapshot of a A320 with both engines trailing smoke & ditching
into the river ?
No, I dont think so cos the whole thing is over in 20 sec but of course someone could have been lucky and why would there be a smoke trail from the engines when the start up process have stopped 1 minute earlier and they are going down, use your fucking head and talk to pilots.
Where you goin with this ?
Easy to figure out if you have been around and looked for yourself instead believe bullshit. Not everything is Fake, some things are Real and that's what I focus on cos I know most of the Fake stuff from a long time.

KaLaMaZo
kcud.d

BTW: Why do you think D.Duck and Surcouf are banned from this forum????????????????
screen cap, whooooshc
reel.deal

ok, mAcArEnA duck...
lets meet in middle. lets say 'the miracle on the hudson' really happened & its true. as you wish. lets say this aero/nautical
feat was a first & only crash-landing on deep water with no 'casualties'. fine. lets say it was impossible to fake because some
office worker would have captured 1549 being towed for 30 minutes hidden under a tarp. cool. lets say it was all over
descending in 20 seconds, too fast for anyone to capture on film. right, i'm with ya, lets say you're right & nothings wrong.
ok ? ...so, whats wrong with this scenario?, what would cause anyone to doubt it ? why would anyone find anything dubious
about this 'miracle' ? well, lets see... 1. planes amidst NYC skyscrapers have history. 2. the timing of the event, 'yes we can'.
3. no amateur recordings, even though lots of 'amateurs' 'captured' a completely unexpected '500mph' '757' at 08:46 on 9/11.
4. a slight bash on nose, with no damage to engines or wings ?!? except the side-panel of 1 engine becoming detached.
5. no fatalities. 6. 1 CCTV 'video' of flight 1549 'descending'. 7. 10 CCTV 'videos' of '1549 crash-landing' on the hudson.
8. the story that 1549 repeatedly stalled while airborne - less than 48 hours earlier! ...right !
yeah duck, why would anyone doubt the 'miracle on the hudson' ???

forget phoning pilots, watch the TV 'docu'-drama for the real 'passengers' boo-hoo sob-story lol bullshit...
Hudson River Crash Documentary *The Miracle on Hudson River* - US Airways 1549 - Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZ_7Uv_Nfc

or how about the '96 Indian ocean Ethiopian Airlines 'non-miracle' crash where nearly everyone died...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5HnyEQ ... re=related @ 7:14...
If its real... engines hit water, plane dead-halts, snapped to shit, near everyone dies. surprise!
If its fake... some 'random guy on deserted Indian beach' 'captures' 10 times 'more real' footage
than all the 2009 10 CCTV 'videos' & NO AMATEUR FOOTAGE of the 'hudson miracle'. fake ? or real ?
whichever way you look at the '1549' 'miracle', fake or real, it doesnt look too clever... either way.
squawk!
Last edited by reel.deal on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

brianv » February 27th, 2011, 10:18 pm wrote:
November 23 – Ethiopian Airlines Flight 961, a Boeing 767, is hijacked over Kenya. The aircraft runs out of fuel, and the pilot
attempts to ditch the aircraft in the ocean off Moroni, Comoros. Of the 175 people on board, 123 are killed.
... looks "real enough" to me ! ...REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

... HERES SOME MORE REAL VIDEO... 1549, ALREADY "SAFELY" "CRASH-LANDED"... ;)
ImageImage
..." and all of a sudden she said 'jump' !, 'jump' !, 'jump' ! I looked at the water, and then i jumped out !,
just straight out ! Unfortunately, i didnt have a life-vest ! I didnt have a seat-cushion !, i had nothing ! "

" I've never experienced anything as cold as that in my life ! I knew ...from reading ! ...that i probably had
5 minutes before i started to lose my faculties! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZ_7Uv_Nfc

... it didnt occur to 'Einstein'... to put on his life-jacket ?!?!? before he jumped, INTO THE FREEZING HUDSON ?!?!?
... NO LIFE-JACKET ?!?! ...after watching THE PLANE HE WAS IN 'descend' & 'crash-land' into the Hudson ?!?!?
... just... beyond retarded.
... who writes this shit ?
:lol:

so there we have it, a real video, of a real retard, jumping in the freezing January Hudson. Either this guys so stoopid,
its a miracle he stiil exists !, OR... his idiotic 'panic leap' - without life-jacket... shows an obvious staged propaganda
'feel-good factor' PSYOP - completely reinforced & exposed by this perp-participants' grade 1 drama-class fail .
If the '1549' 'miracle on the Hudson' was 'real'... every f*#ker would be wearing their life-jacket. everyone would expect
the plane to break up, everyone would expect to be catching hypothermia in the water, while badly injured, while
waiting to be rescued... duh !

next ! :P
simonshack
Administrator

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At 1:52 into that preposterous 'documentary' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZ_7Uv_Nfc
"...I felt somewhat peaceful - but I was also sad, sad..." - and then the standard weep-show sets in!

Great find, reel deal. Their dreadful bunch of cry-on-cue actors ain't getting any better, are they?

Run for cover, folks..the BS detector explodes!
shootfucgurs
Banned

Re: THE " US 1549 CHATBOX"

Unread post by shootfucgurs »

Any wishes guys to one more time (and maybe the last) try to challenge this picture that is probably quite unique : you can see here a close up of the rear fuselage of US 1549 where the NTSB investigating officers have performed some markings to analyse the impact of of US 1549 ditching ?

Any photoshop here ? <_<

I think it is time to choose where you think the bullshit detector will point towards ..

Image :unsure:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For a picture so closely related to airplane fakery research, the metadata says it was taken on September 12, 2010.

Sorry, but that reads pretty high on the BS meter for me. "Photoshop" or non, mon ami surcoufcorsaireduroi. It is squarely in the camp of fakery to try to convince us that more recent fakery is somehow "less unbelievable" than 9/11. Why - again - are you guys so obsessed with releasing every apparent picture related to this "event"? Care to tell us why it's so important that some aspect is real?

Perhaps you might tell us what source this photo was taken from (as if it mattered, though of course if it's directly from the NTSB or NIST we certainly have some reason to doubt it.)

If so, which aspect, and why should the perps make fake video about it then? Please do try to explain in a non evasive manner and you won't be continually banned.

Let me tell you what else reads high on the bullshit-o-meter:

Your entire introduction to the picture you posted.
Any wishes guys to one more time (and maybe the last)
Here you imply that you have posted this picture before. As can be viewed in the closed and locked thread on this subject, which was closed because you were re-registering with different user names to pester and annoy and not answer questions - and you will be banned again for continuing this "strategy" of coming on demanding us to believe something is real and then running away or insulting us when we don't believe it - you did not have this picture posted and/or reviewed and therefore your disgusting slickness in saying "one more time" as if to imply that you had posted it repeatedly before is obviously just an attempt to make yourself appear victimized and censored whereas we are the ones on the whole Internet who are being attacked by you lunatics trying to convince us that some "photo" is evidence for some story you won't even explain. Is this just some kind of latent frustration with our power to doubt you? Why target this forum? Why not take it to literally anywhere else on the Internet where people are more likely to buy a picture as evidence of something real?

try to challenge this picture
There is no "trying" to "challenge" any picture of 9/11 or related New York fakery incidents - there is merely ample evidence that any number of videos and photos can be faked, that the fakery technology was on steady improvement since its capabilities on 9/11 (compared to the better but still bogus 7/7 "London bombing" imagery) and that therefore we have the full right to doubt any sort of little digital stuff you present to us as evidence for some larger story.
that is probably quite unique
Here, you add nothing to your argument by trying to weasel in the words "quite unique" as if to intrigue us into the picture. Classic hypnotism. Fuck you for that.

you can see here a close up of the rear fuselage of US 1549 where the NTSB investigating officers have performed some markings to analyse the impact of of US 1549 ditching
Alright, here it is. Your story. Your incredibly informed story that you got from ... where exactly? What web site? Were you present when they were "making the marks"? Where are there NTSB investigating officers in this picture? How are we to assume that any "markings" (if we are being as dumb to consider any of this picture as real anyway) were made by whom you tell us they were made by? Your entire strategy - again - seems to be nothing more than blowing some hints and wisps of your drama around digital pictures that are meant to reinforce a highly suspicious story. No proof. No citation.

So I guess we are done with science then? It's over. No need to prove anything anymore, because you and D.Duck say it's so, it must be so. Huh, interesting. Sounds a lot like Jeff Hill - building up some cred with Simon and then turning around and saying Simon is up to no good by merely doubting your word.

That reeks of bullshit. I don't need a bullshit detector for that one. I can smell it coming out of your posts on this forum. Tell us your amazing personal story of knowing some guys who ran out of the flaming WTC towers again? That was a good one. Much better than knowing the NTSB investigating officers on the "Hudson crash" incident. Ha!
reel.deal

looks like some wannabe 'playa-hater' idiot mashed it up with a lump-hammer...
garage quoted me £50 to panel-beat it out...
lucky dont need no re-spray.
reel.deal

ghost! duck! why you so hung up on this shit ? whats the deal, yo ?
you wanna believe in miracles ? cool ! hit me with it !
must... try... harder...
flipsod

thank you all

Unread post by flipsod »

i thank all of you for posting your thoughts and ideas here.

you have opened my eyes. thank you.

i have actually lived most of my life as though the news didnt matter, and constantly avoided watching tv. but i didnt know why, now i do and i thank every contributor to this forum for the understanding and calmness i now have.

(moderators please feel free to move this post to a more appropriate thread or garbage bin)
reel.deal

Re: thank you all

kcud.d wrote:
"Video photographer Liz Baller.
Flight 1549 Plane Crash Miracle on the Hudson", RAW VIDEO BY ME, NYC Jan 15 ,2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2iu_LzwGSk
Pictures by Liz Baller.
http://www.lizballer.com/Other/JOURNALI ... 7370_s7eL9 ... "

Quote Simon... " (btw, was Liz BOTH filming video AND snapping still pictures AND talking with friends on her phone?) "

Now thats what i CALL... multi-tasking !
:o
"mad props" to ya, liz ;
credit... where its due !!!
:P