Comet ELENIN discovered by "Leonid Elenin"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
sayiamu

Comet ELENIN discovered by "Leonid Elenin"

Unread post by sayiamu »

I'm sure a few of us are aware of this ELENIN-NIBIRU-POLE SHIFT topic that is lighting up the message boards and Youtube...

A quick synopsis.. a "comet" or some believe, the infamous "Nibiru", is "apparently" headed toward us.

I first learned of it on Above Top Secret where a "David Beach" sent a plea on youtube to Alex Jones about covering up a caller that was subsequently edited out of re-runs. The caller claimed to be an insider (White House) and warned of a March 15 2011 "pole shift". This can be picked up here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659052/pg1 I don't claim any of this is true .. (I have no idea what is anymore) ;)

I find the name of this "comet" obvioulsy interesting ELE NIN ..nuff said... and ELE (apparently similar to a comet name from the, unseen by me, movie DEEP IMPACT) being translated to "Extinction Level Event"... intriguing..

I bring this to Sep Clues for this reason.. The "discoverer" "Leonid Elenin" ... his pic can be found here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/22034 ... et-Elenin- (I haven't been able to get it here ..if someone can assist) if you guys with the good ''sim" eye will take a look at this .. this fellow doesn't look right to me .. is this a morph of Leonardo DiCaprio? ..

Should the comet be called the Titanic? This guy's picture and "profile" seem about as fabricated as anything on the sim list.

thanks
fbenario

Re: Comet ELENIN discovered by "Leonid Elenin"

Unread post by fbenario »

sayiamu wrote:The caller claimed to be an insider (White House) and warned of a March 15 2011 "pole shift".
It's my understanding that pole shifts take a VERY long time, and still don't move much. The theory of it happening quickly seems to have no scientific credibility.
Cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis

The cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis is the conjecture that there have been rapid shifts in the relative positions of the modern-day geographic locations of the poles and the axis of rotation of a planet. For the Earth, such a dynamic change could create calamities such as floods and tectonic events.[1] This type of event would occur if the physical poles had been or would be suddenly shifted with respect to the underlying surface over a geologically short time frame.
Research shows that during the last 200 million years a total true polar wander of some 30° has occurred, but that no super-rapid shifts in the Earth's pole were found during this period.[2] A characteristic rate of true polar wander is 1° per million years or less.
This evidence indicated that the geographical poles have not deviated by more than about 5° over the last 130 million years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cataclysmi ... hypothesis
sayiamu

Unread post by sayiamu »

yes .. pole shift - shmole shift

Pls ..take a look with me at the "discoverer" of this comet .... after looking at hours worth of sims on this site ... I'm prone to think this guy is totally fabricated.. bad angles ... his face has too many layers ...whats with the crease above nose... looks eerily like a bloated LEOnardo DiCaprio... I was hoping a trained eye would give me their opinion..

and the ramifications... why create a sim "discoverer?" .. Either this is a big distraction ... or they are hiding something ... I tell you ..with hundreds if not a thousand cattle dropping dead, a volcano and an earthquake within the last 24 .. plus North Africa is a total war zone... I'm a lil spooked...

caveat .... I no longer know what is real ... EVERYTHING is in question now...

PS I have not the knowledge to pull the picture of "Leonid Elenin" off of the OP link... :huh:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

He also looks vaguely like Michael Meyers. And definitely a dubious "photo" for evidence.

I love the astronomical picture, too. Nobody else got something better ... but it's coming to destroy the Earth?

Riiiight. :rolleyes:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Typically, only one pic to be found of this alleged amateur astronomer:
apparently cropped from this (google images):
Lightened for detail:
Apart from the odd black line on his right 3rd finger knuckle, any other glaring oddities? [Just realized that weird thing in the background landscape (behind left arm) is a statue of an angel, the back & wings lol]

EDIT: And one with his telescope on sott.net linked to the Russian site SPACE REVIEW (Google translated): "Comets could pose a serious threat" Interview with the Russian astronomer (Leonid Elenin):

"Leonid Yelenin / / photo from the personal archives of Leonid Elenina"

Allusions to the movie "Deep Impact" mentioned here: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 354798/pg1

Another article from December 2010 sans 'Doomsday' spin : http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2010/12/ ... -for-2011/

So this Russian "remotely acquired [?] four 4-minute-long images using an 18-inch (45-cm) telescope at the ISON-NM observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico. Follow-up images by Aleksei Sergeyev and Artyom Novichonok at Maidanak Observatory in Uzbekistan" [ASAN <--> NASA?]

Interesting to note that the Russian millionaire criminal (in exile in the UK), Boris Berezovsky, changed his name to Platon Elenin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Bere ... nessman%29

All looks contrived to me. If the comet itself is not entirely fabricated, it's certainly being spun for &/or by the UFO/doomsday loonies' fantasies (distraction effect? Testing?)

Well, a la the silly movie "Armageddon", if anything ever gets too close they'll just have to send one of these: Image
to zap it with this: Image
:lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Pentagon to Deploy 20,000 Troops Inside the U.S. to Curb Potential Civil Unrest

ELENIN, according to some researchers stands for Extinction Level Event Notable Impact November — also encoded into the name is Elevin Nine (Nov. 9), and LEONID (a meteor shower that peaks in November).

This also ties in with the massive gearing up of underground bases worldwide at a rapid rate and mass graves for U.S. citizens which were exposed worldwide on March 25, 2009 on the [perp show] Alex Jones Show by Shepard Ambellas.

On Nov 9, 2011 the earth will supposedly cross the threshold of the debris tail of ELENIN on the same plain (assuming ELENIN is a real object that would be catastrophic)

However, this, according to our sources as well as independent researchers, is some sort of military code and ELENIN is not a physical object.

If ELENIN is not a real object we might be expecting a major earth change, a solar event caused by another space object, (possibly 2005 YU55) or a staged attack.

We must also be open to the idea that this is all a psyop for an event that the elites are going to purposely cause and blame on Elenin.

It is equally important to take into consideration the FEMA/FCC Take over drill happening on November 9, 2011, the very same day that asteroid 2005 YU55 threatens to hit earth and/or the moon.
Also one most ponder the fact that if there was some catastrophic event that is destined to take place in the near future, would the governments of the world plan to have us in martial law and populations under control before the event, or would they wait until after?

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25768
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Notable Impact November" ? Really? Does that sound like military terminology ... or just a child imagining what the military would sound like? I know they are pretty stupid with acronyms but this is funny.

What is interesting is the official-looking FEMA announcement (is FEMA even ours - as in the USA's - anymore? They act like a foreign occupying force within the USA rather than something actually belonging to the USA government.) that reads as follows:
FEMA, FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

Similar to local Emergency Alert System Tests, this Test is Scheduled to Take Place on November 9, 2011

Release Date: June 9, 2011
Release Number: HQ-11-099

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS). The nationwide test will occur on Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. eastern standard time and may last up to three and a half minutes.

The EAS is a national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies. NOAA's National Weather Service, governors and state and local emergency authorities also use parts of the system to issue more localized emergency alerts.

Similar to local EAS tests that are already conducted frequently, the nationwide test will involve broadcast radio and television stations, cable television, satellite radio and television services and wireline video service providers across all states and the territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa.

On November 9, the public will hear a message indicating that "This is a test." The audio message will be the same for both radio and television. Under the FCC's rules, radio and television broadcasters, cable operators, satellite digital audio radio service providers, direct broadcast satellite service providers and wireline video service providers are required to receive and transmit presidential EAS messages to the public. A national test will help the federal partners and EAS participants determine the reliability of the system and its effectiveness in notifying the public of emergencies and potential dangers nationally and regionally.

"A national test of our Emergency Alert System, with the vital communications support and involvement of participants, is a step towards ensuring that the alert and warning community is prepared to deliver critical information that can help save lives and protect property," said Damon Penn, FEMA's Assistant Administrator of National Continuity Programs. "Because there has never been an activation of the Emergency Alert System on a national level, FEMA views this test as an excellent opportunity to assess the readiness and effectiveness of the current system. It is important to remember that this is not a pass or fail test, but a chance to establish a baseline for making incremental improvements to the Emergency Alert System with ongoing and future testing. It is also important to remember that the Emergency Alert System is one of many tools in our communications toolbox, and we will continue to work on additional channels that can be a lifeline of information for people during an emergency."

"The upcoming national test is critical to ensuring that the EAS works as designed," said Jamie Barnett, Chief of the FCC's Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau. "As recent disasters here at home and in Japan have reminded us, a reliable and effective emergency alert and warning system is key to ensuring the public's safety during times of emergency. We look forward to working with FEMA in preparation for this important test."

Over the past two years and as part of ongoing national preparedness planning efforts, FEMA, the FCC and other federal partners, state, local, tribal and territorial governments, Emergency Alert System participants and other stakeholders have been working toward making this test a reality.

As the federal, state, tribal, territorial and local governments prepare for and test their capabilities, this event serves as a reminder that everyone should establish an emergency preparedness kit and emergency plan for themselves, their families, communities, and businesses. Anyone can visit http://www.Ready.gov for more information about how to prepare for and stay informed about what to do in the event of an actual emergency.

FEMA's mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
- http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=55722

Again:
FEMA's mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
Uh-huh, and what Nation would that be, I wonder? They sure as hell don't treat Americans with respect.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:"Notable Impact November" ? Really? Does that sound like military terminology ... or just a child imagining what the military would sound like? I know they are pretty stupid with acronyms but this is funny.

What is interesting is the official-looking FEMA announcement (is FEMA even ours - as in the USA's - anymore? They act like a foreign occupying force within the USA rather than something actually belonging to the USA government.) that reads as follows:
FEMA, FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

Similar to local Emergency Alert System Tests, this Test is Scheduled to Take Place on November 9, 2011

Release Date: June 9, 2011
Release Number: HQ-11-099

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will conduct the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS). The nationwide test will occur on Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. eastern standard time and may last up to three and a half minutes.

The EAS is a national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies. NOAA's National Weather Service, governors and state and local emergency authorities also use parts of the system to issue more localized emergency alerts.

Similar to local EAS tests that are already conducted frequently, the nationwide test will involve broadcast radio and television stations, cable television, satellite radio and television services and wireline video service providers across all states and the territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa.

On November 9, the public will hear a message indicating that "This is a test." The audio message will be the same for both radio and television. Under the FCC's rules, radio and television broadcasters, cable operators, satellite digital audio radio service providers, direct broadcast satellite service providers and wireline video service providers are required to receive and transmit presidential EAS messages to the public. A national test will help the federal partners and EAS participants determine the reliability of the system and its effectiveness in notifying the public of emergencies and potential dangers nationally and regionally.

"A national test of our Emergency Alert System, with the vital communications support and involvement of participants, is a step towards ensuring that the alert and warning community is prepared to deliver critical information that can help save lives and protect property," said Damon Penn, FEMA's Assistant Administrator of National Continuity Programs. "Because there has never been an activation of the Emergency Alert System on a national level, FEMA views this test as an excellent opportunity to assess the readiness and effectiveness of the current system. It is important to remember that this is not a pass or fail test, but a chance to establish a baseline for making incremental improvements to the Emergency Alert System with ongoing and future testing. It is also important to remember that the Emergency Alert System is one of many tools in our communications toolbox, and we will continue to work on additional channels that can be a lifeline of information for people during an emergency."

"The upcoming national test is critical to ensuring that the EAS works as designed," said Jamie Barnett, Chief of the FCC's Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau. "As recent disasters here at home and in Japan have reminded us, a reliable and effective emergency alert and warning system is key to ensuring the public's safety during times of emergency. We look forward to working with FEMA in preparation for this important test."

Over the past two years and as part of ongoing national preparedness planning efforts, FEMA, the FCC and other federal partners, state, local, tribal and territorial governments, Emergency Alert System participants and other stakeholders have been working toward making this test a reality.

As the federal, state, tribal, territorial and local governments prepare for and test their capabilities, this event serves as a reminder that everyone should establish an emergency preparedness kit and emergency plan for themselves, their families, communities, and businesses. Anyone can visit http://www.Ready.gov for more information about how to prepare for and stay informed about what to do in the event of an actual emergency.

- http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=55722

Again:
Uh-huh, and what Nation would that be, I wonder? They sure as hell don't treat Americans with respect.

This system will most certainly be the perfect tool for scaring the hell out of everyone with footage of a comet hurling towards earth suddenly taking over all airwaves, with sirens going off. They will definitely need this system in place for a staged alien visitation event.
markhenry3055

Unread post by markhenry3055 »

There are many like Darjeeling limit, titanic, wild life, cowboys and aliens are some good travelling movies. But when the leonardo dicaprio’s movies come then it’s all unexplainable in words, The first movie I saw of him is TITANIC and he inspired me from his films, last one inception was the best acting I have seen after so many damn movies have gone from the list. Can you guys help me here to find the Leonardo dicaprio filmography lists actually I want to present a whole new collection of his movies lists to my girlfriend on her birthdays.

http://www.ranker.com/list/leonardo-dic ... /reference
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Dude, thats genius ! I'd bin the Leonardo movie lists collections for yr girlfriends' birthdays though,
better off just playing her the 'Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?' DVD...
my favourite Leonardo role, anyway...
what does yr girlfriend think about Comet ELENIN discovered by "Leonid Elenin"?
Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

markhenry3055 wrote:There are many like Darjeeling limit, titanic, wild life, cowboys and aliens are some good travelling movies. But when the leonardo dicaprio’s movies come then it’s all unexplainable in words, The first movie I saw of him is TITANIC and he inspired me from his films, last one inception was the best acting I have seen after so many damn movies have gone from the list. Can you guys help me here to find the Leonardo dicaprio filmography lists actually I want to present a whole new collection of his movies lists to my girlfriend on her birthdays.

http://www.ranker.com/list/leonardo-dic ... /reference

Aren't you jealous of Leo ? She might be visualizing him while giving you a head :) Go to leonardodicaprio.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

For the last few months, they have been telling us that this Comet is under "intelligent control”. Look at the article below from the eutimes for example, it reads more like it came from an online conspiracy site than a mainstream news site, very suspicious indeed, I had a feeling they were going to do this.

Russian Defense Ministry says that Comet Elenin under "intelligent control""
A chilling report prepared for President Medvedev by Minister Serdyukov of the Russian Defense Ministry on the building of an additional 5,000 underground ‘bomb’ shelters in Moscow warns that even though progress is being made, the appearance of the new Comet Elenin [photo right] in our Solar System means “additional resources” will have to be added “immediately” as the 2012 timeline for completion “may not be soon enough”.

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.
If we are to assume that this Comet is to be used for a psy op this year or at a later date. It seems that as this Comet gets closer, real or not, they will tell us that it is actually a spaceship or being followed by one. The populace have been recently conditioned for this with the movie "Battle: Los Angeles", because the hype we are seeing about Comet Elenin is basically the plot of that movie.

Battle: Los Angeles:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5UN2YTX3A
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

http://news.yahoo.com/did-massive-comet ... 00864.html

Are we being 'tenderised' like a nice juicy piece of steak that is about to feel the heat?
Did a massive comet almost wipe out humans in 1883?
By The Week's Editorial Staff | The Week – Tue, Oct 18, 2011
Email
Print
New research suggests that a giant celestial missile, much like the one that killed off dinosaurs, nearly did the same to humans a century ago
For two days in August 1883, Mexican astronomer Jose Bonilla was the lone witness to 450 heavenly objects passing across the face of the sun, each one surrounded by a glowing mist. When Bonilla later published his findings in the French journal L'Astronomie, his editor dismissed the phenomenon as flecks of dust or bugs obscuring Bonilla's telescope. But now, a new study by researchers at the National Autonomous University of Mexico offers a different, sobering take: The objects Bonilla saw were actually fragments of a massive comet that narrowly missed Earth. Here's what you should know:
How big were these heavenly bodies?
Big. At the small end, they were 164 feet across. The biggest were 2.5 miles wide. Each one was exponentially more powerful than an atomic bomb. What's more, "the parent comet must originally have tipped the scale at a billion tons or more," says Technology Review. That's quite similar in mass to the celestial object suspected of killing off the dinosaurs when it struck the Earth 65 million years ago.
Why do scientists suspect it was a giant comet that Bonilla saw?
Comets are "the only bodies in the solar system" that have a "bright mistiness" similar to what Bonilla witnessed, say the study's authors. "Our working hypothesis is that what Bonilla observed in 1883 was a highly fragmented comet, in an approach almost flush to the Earth's surface."
Why was Bonilla the only one to see it?
Because the objects came close to Earth — anywhere from 373 to 4,970 miles — an obscuring called "parallax" occurred, says Wired's Mark Brown. Essentially, only certain regions of the Earth lined up with both the sun and the comet fragments — much in the same way that only certain locales are able to view a lunar eclipse. In this case, northern India and southeast Asia are among the only other places where people might have seen what Bonilla witnessed — and they "weren't exactly astronomy hotspots in 1883."
Was the comet really that dangerous?
Yes. If these fragments had hit our planet, we probably wouldn't be here. In 1908, an object of similar size smashed into Russia, in what history has dubbed the Tunguska event. The blast was "1,000 times more powerful than an atomic bomb," says Brown. If Bonilla's observations were correct, then the Earth could have seen "3,275 Tunguska events in two days," says one of the new study's authors — "probably an extinction event."
lux

Unread post by lux »

"Leonid Elenin's" web site says that the comet has now "mostly disintegrated."

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/10/06/comet ... ntegrated/