FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Kentrailer, saying that there are "thousands of amateur videos" won't do it, you know.
Besides, if you read back this whole thread you'll see that we have debated at lengths the mix of reality and truth in this story. Real earthquake, undoubtedly, and fake nuclear crisis... with a lot to discover and clarify in between.

As to the spectacular images of destruction brought by the tsunami, there are reasons to think that fakery was used to hype the destruction and catastrophic effects, to entertain and scare the population of the whole world.
Certain artificiality has been pointed out not only in the amateur videos but also with the reports from the area made in front of a green screen by possibly artificial journalists. You can say "people have seen the tsunami with their own eyes", but it remains that videos and reports have been faked. Once again, read this whole thread.

As to HAARP, you can say you have this "belief" -- many might share it with you on this forum: but it remains that none of us can prove it beyond any doubt, and it is just as equally possible that "HAARP" might be a psychological weapon more than anything else. So I'd keep the "beliefs" open about this.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

The color of the water looks very strange to me, a uniform jet black which is even more prominent on the hi-def videos. Now I understand that the tsunami picks up all kinds of dirt as it moves over land, but I can't see how it would be completely black. Shouldn't it be more a non-uniform brown, with all sorts of colors mixed up in it?

Could this be a clue to the way it was produced (faked, or tweaked from reality) - all the better to make the CGI process more effective perhaps?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Kentrailer wrote:In my opinion, there was actually a tsunami. The reason I say this is that many people here in California saw part of it:

There are literally thousands of amateur videos of the affects of the tsunami here in California. There was a tsunami, they may have exaggerated the devastation in some of the Japan photos, but I'm not sure where you're going with this daozen.

It is my belief the earthquake was a direct result of HAARP, or similar ionospheric weapon.
The vids seem legit, yeah I think it's pretty hard to deny the tsunami. The rest of the story is a diferent story... "I'm not sure where you're going with this daozen." Going with what sir? If you are talking about the ufo links, I guess I'm just pointing out how someone believes or is covering up a CGI anomaly with the UFO phenomenom.

Anyway, I do believe it is just as likely that it was HAARP as that it was not, however I am sure that if someone really wanted to know, they could get pretty close to a definitve answer.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

nonhocapito wrote:it is just as equally possible that "HAARP" might be a psychological weapon more than anything else. So I'd keep the "beliefs" open about this.
I wish I had the time to research and change your 50% 50% either way.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

burningame wrote:The color of the water looks very strange to me, a uniform jet black which is even more prominent on the hi-def videos. Now I understand that the tsunami picks up all kinds of dirt as it moves over land, but I can't see how it would be completely black. Shouldn't it be more a non-uniform brown, with all sorts of colors mixed up in it?

Could this be a clue to the way it was produced (faked, or tweaked from reality) - all the better to make the CGI process more effective perhaps?
If you read the whole thread you will find this is discussed. Blatant CGI indeed.

"Clue"? ....more like absolute proof buddy.
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

nonhocapito wrote:Kentrailer, saying that there are "thousands of amateur videos" won't do it, you know.
Besides, if you read back this whole thread you'll see that we have debated at lengths the mix of reality and truth in this story. Real earthquake, undoubtedly, and fake nuclear crisis... with a lot to discover and clarify in between.

As to the spectacular images of destruction brought by the tsunami, there are reasons to think that fakery was used to hype the destruction and catastrophic effects, to entertain and scare the population of the whole world.
Certain artificiality has been pointed out not only in the amateur videos but also with the reports from the area made in front of a green screen by possibly artificial journalists. You can say "people have seen the tsunami with their own eyes", but it remains that videos and reports have been faked. Once again, read this whole thread.

As to HAARP, you can say you have this "belief" -- many might share it with you on this forum: but it remains that none of us can prove it beyond any doubt, and it is just as equally possible that "HAARP" might be a psychological weapon more than anything else. So I'd keep the "beliefs" open about this.
Please do a search on YouTube, or any other video uploading site nonhocap.. they're all over the place. It would be extremely hard to fake the (please count them) number of videos uploaded.. and all the damage to boats all along the coast of the western Pacific (Hawaii, Chile, Mexico.. please search YouTube nonhocapito)

as for HAARP.. I'd say my "beliefs" are much like your "beliefs" that 9/11 was a hoax- they are grounded in a large amount of material I have spent hours and days looking over with a critical comb.

Do you not find it strange that "scientists" are now claiming they have figured out how to predict an earthquake; the Ionosphere above it heats substantially before it happens? I mean, to me, that's evidence something is heating the ionosphere, which is in turn creating the earthquake. Maybe it means nothing to you that large facilities, such as HAARP Gakona, and Puerto Rico, or the Russian Woodpecker were built (that we know about) but to me, it says they're messing with the ionosphere.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

This is another video that challenges the official story that the earthquake was a magnitude 9.0.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZmcm-uJnk0
Kentrailer
Banned

Non:

What do you think about HAARP? You think it's just an experiment to measure the Aurora Borealis? The Russian Woodpecker.. also.. what was the point of that?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR5l7z77QOM
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Kentrailer wrote:Non:

What do you think about HAARP? You think it's just an experiment to measure the Aurora Borealis? The Russian Woodpecker.. also.. what was the point of that?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR5l7z77QOM
wow! If this is not getting close to evidence of HAARP at work, I dont know what is! Fantastic vids Lighcone and Kentrailer, thanks. I have to say I'm officialy convinced of HAARP as an earthquake machine now. I mean $250 million (atleast) is quite a bit
to be studying what the colors of the aurora borealis are ain'it?

...and what the hell is that light ball next to the volcano?
nonhocapito

Kentrailer wrote:Do you not find it strange that "scientists" are now claiming they have figured out how to predict an earthquake; the Ionosphere above it heats substantially before it happens? I mean, to me, that's evidence something is heating the ionosphere, which is in turn creating the earthquake. Maybe it means nothing to you that large facilities, such as HAARP Gakona, and Puerto Rico, or the Russian Woodpecker were built (that we know about) but to me, it says they're messing with the ionosphere.
What scientist? Are you sure of these statements you make? Are you sure of the purpose of those facilities? We already had this discussion a dozen times on this board, and I see that you, Kentrailer, are not a fan or reading this forum thoroughly-- which I insist you should do.
I said and I repeat what I always said about this issue: that none of us can prove it beyond any doubt, and I stand by my statement. This doesn't mean that I believe HAARP is not possible, or that I know for sure it is a scam and a psychological tool.
It is possible for it to be fake, just as it is possible for it to be real and, at this stage, I don't see why I should be more convinced by one possibility than the other. I like this issue to be open for me. You won't see me join the party of the "believers" any time soon.

About that video, let me get this straight: should we all be suddenly convinced by a video that shows a bunch of diagrams and data of unknown origin? Making statements that it doesn't care to source and support? Why, exactly, because it fits with our desire to believe this story?

The whole HAARP idea has always been fed with data appearing to confirm a certain idea. So is the Nuclear hoax. It goes without saying that, if HAARP, pushed by the likes of Alex Jones and Ventura, was a global psychological tool like the nuclear hoax (with the added conspiracy factor) it would benefit from all sorts of data apparently coming from official sources. So does the UFO psyop. I wonder why on certain issues we assume the data circulating cannot be forged, when we know that all hoaxes and psyops we deal with rely on forged data that sometimes fools even scientists.
Kentrailer
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:Do you not find it strange that "scientists" are now claiming they have figured out how to predict an earthquake; the Ionosphere above it heats substantially before it happens? I mean, to me, that's evidence something is heating the ionosphere, which is in turn creating the earthquake. Maybe it means nothing to you that large facilities, such as HAARP Gakona, and Puerto Rico, or the Russian Woodpecker were built (that we know about) but to me, it says they're messing with the ionosphere.
What scientist? Are you sure of these statements you make? Are you sure of the purpose of those facilities? We already had this discussion a dozen times on this board, and I see that you, Kentrailer, are not a fan or reading this forum thoroughly-- which I insist you should do.
I said and I repeat what I always said about this issue: that none of us can prove it beyond any doubt, and I stand by my statement. This doesn't mean that I believe HAARP is not possible, or that I know for sure it is a scam and a psychological tool.
It is possible for it to be fake, just as it is possible for it to be real and, at this stage, I don't see why I should be more convinced by one possibility than the other. I like this issue to be open for me. You won't see me join the party of the "believers" any time soon.

About that video, let me get this straight: should we all be of a sudden convinced by a video that shows a bunch of diagrams and data of unknown origin? Making statements that it doesn't care to source and support? Why, exactly, because it fits with our desire to believe this story?

The whole HAARP idea has always been fed with data appearing to confirm a certain idea. So is the Nuclear hoax. It goes without saying that, if HAARP, pushed by the likes of Alex Jones and Ventura, was a global psychological tool like the nuclear hoax (with the added conspiracy factor) it would benefit from all sorts of data apparently coming from official sources. So does the UFO psyop. I wonder why on certain issues we assume the data circulating cannot be forged, when we know that all hoaxes and psyops we deal with rely on forged data that sometimes fools even scientists.
You seem like you are in a rage non.. calm down.
nonhocapito

Kentrailer wrote:You seem like you are in a rage non.. calm down.
Sigh. Kentrailer. How about you leave the provocations out and respond to my observations instead.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

nonhocapito wrote: I said and I repeat what I always said about this issue: that none of us can prove it beyond any doubt, and I stand by my statement. This doesn't mean that I believe HAARP is not possible, or that I know for sure it is a scam and a psychological tool.
Well, I honestly respect and thank your skeptic way of thinking. I guess I'm just uncomfortable with your idea that it shall remain 50/50 till the end of time. Is there any evidence that would move those percentages either way? what would it take?
About that video, let me get this straight: should we all be suddenly convinced by a video that shows a bunch of diagrams and data of unknown origin? Making statements that it doesn't care to source and support? Why, exactly, because it fits with our desire to believe this story?
Absolutely true, I guess my above statements where to enthusiastic and not scientific/rational enough. Good point indeed, I guess it's just my intuition that has been convinced, I'll make sure my rational mind doesn't let this get out of hand, lol.
Well I see to many differences between HAARP and the Nuclear Hoax (fukushima I suppose?) to even compare them. Everyone in the world got their eyes stuffed with images and news on the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear whatever where as most in the world have no idea of what haarp is.

Saying that it's "pushed" by Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura is absolutely irrelevant and a fallacy no?

"with the added conspiracy factor"... this is also irrelevant no? what do you mean with this?

In any case, you are right about veryfing the evidence is not forged, it's key, but there are ways to find that out and go further into proving or disproving HAARP as a psyop.

I mean what is it about "September Clues" that convinced you (I pressumed) the "fake" vids where not "faked", if that makes any sense, lol.

What other explanation do you have for the fact that the whole hoax was built and shown for a specific date right after a quake. As far as I remember the fact that there was some sort of quake in Japan is a fact no?
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

nonhocapito wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:You seem like you are in a rage non.. calm down.
Sigh. Kentrailer. How about you leave the provocations out and respond to my observations instead.
good point
nonhocapito

daozen wrote:Well I see to many differences between HAARP and the Nuclear Hoax (fukushima I suppose?) to even compare them. Everyone in the world got their eyes stuffed with images and news on the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear whatever where as most in the world have no idea of what haarp is.
This is what I meant by "conspiracy factor". It is true that if (a big IF) HAARP is a hoax, it obviously works in a different way than the Nuke hoax: rather than offering it to us as an official truth they let it pass as an hidden truth. But the final purpose is still to scare a certain percentage of the population into the idea that end-of-the-world weapons do exist, and that they are in the hands of very dangerous criminals (as depicted by Kubrick's "Doctor Strangelove"): thus we all better accept any "reasonable" alternative offered to us.

Powerful weapons are very scary. They are meant to be scary much more than they are meant to be used. It is not unthinkable to imagine that military superpowers could evolve into organizations devoted to fear alone, that do not even have to waste energy to actually invent and construct weapons of mass destruction. Like those venomous animals that evolved to just show the signs of animals carrying venom, without actually having to waste energy to produce it.
daozen wrote:Saying that it's "pushed" by Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura is absolutely irrelevant and a fallacy no?
I feel like reminding us this detail because to me it is an added clue pointing in the direction of the psyop. Alex Jones is a professional fear-monger: he speculates and exploits all possible, imaginable fears (especially male fears), and has used 9/11 as a leverage to suggest even more of those fears in a subtle but powerful way: the final picture of the world according to him is one of constant threat and constant secrecy -- which is ideal to get your public to wait from you to hear what's to do next.
daozen wrote:I mean what is it about "September Clues" that convinced you (I pressumed) the "fake" vids where not "faked", if that makes any sense, lol.
I think I understand what you mean, but I don't see a real similarity with September Clues: SC takes imagery produced by the mass media and turns it inside out proving it is a forgery. You don't need to be a video expert or an engineer to see the stitching, so to speak. Imagery and data about HAARP comes to us already packaged to persuade us of the reality of HAARP, only a scientist could "turn it inside out" and you would have to trust that scientist. These are the situations that are perfect to fool people. I refuse to get to that level. I remain in mine, where I see strange things that I have no way to judge. Maybe tomorrow some conditions will arise where I will be able to take a clearer stance about this. For example, HAARP will be officially denied or officially admitted, using some official, MSM imagery as proof. We will be able to judge it then.
daozen wrote:What other explanation do you have for the fact that the whole hoax was built and shown for a specific date right after a quake. As far as I remember the fact that there was some sort of quake in Japan is a fact no?
Check out this post of mine, right at the beginning of this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2351299#p2351299
You will see how many doubts I expressed -- even on the observations Simon was making about the fakery in the videos; observation that later on I had to admit were largely well-founded, since I started spotting traces of fakery myself.

And you will see that already then I defined the HAARP problem in the same exact terms we are discussing it now: If HAARP is fantasy, how could they have an earthquake happen precisely on a certain spooky date like 3/11?

It is following questions like these, that have no proper, immediate answer, that my opinion remains "floating" and perplexed. Before the Japan earthquake, I was much more certain that HAARP was pure psyop. Now, as I said, I don't know. On one hand I don't wanna fall for a psyop trap, adding to the collective fears, helping someone like Alex Jones in his dirty job: at the same time I cannot deny that certain earthquakes or related "disasters" look like man-made events hyped by fakery. (Other examples could include the volcano in Iceland or the old tsunami of the 26th of December 2004, etc.)