Attempted Airplane Bombing (25/12/09)

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
i811st

Unread post by i811st »

FRUIT of the BOOM!?!?
Hi everyone ,Hope this isnt too redundant(first post :huh: ) some good stuff on this thread. I tried to read it all thouroghly it but didn't click every single link , although I didn't see any link to this article that i found last week. It describes the usual Modus Operandi and motivation that prompts events like this. :unsure: But interestingly in the comments , the subject of "sim" Photos is brought up and the author agrees with the possible scenario. .
So,here's the links if you wanna read the comments..

“Billions in Recent Yememi Investments and The Underwear Bomber’s Daddy. It’s a Small World Ain’t It?”
the 1st part of, “Understanding the Panty Bomber Mythology” series.

Part 2 ? Operation Scorched Earth and the Underwear Bomber
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/01 ... ar-bomber/

Part 3 ? Dancing With Snakes
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/01 ... th-snakes/
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

i811st,

Very interesting stuff and easy to follow the red line and of course the Banksters are involved.

I guess Iceland are watching this closely and its going to be interesting to see if Island President are going to act on what the Icelandic people wants, and that is to not pay back the British and Dutch taxpayers money the Banksters played Las Vegas style roulette with and put it all on red and lost.

Thanks for the links i811st.

D.Duck
holyUnderWearBatman!

Unread post by holyUnderWearBatman! »

Here's the latest on the underwear bomber, the judge pleads not guilty for him and this is said to be usual in federal court. It should be found whether he was standing or not, and the latest surprise Muslim celeb who got rolled out a few days ago was in court to make another pro-US and I'm a Muslim speech.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100109/ap_ ... tack/print

The fact that this Muslim celeb was brought into the public light back in 2008 from an Obama campaign stop in Detroit, might indicate how far back this incident has been planned.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Don't know if people know this term or not, I just now heard of it. But it's a good catchy term that says a lot about what's going on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater
holyUnderWearBatman!

For anyone who is interested in investigating this along with me, this is truly the most glaring Achilles heel of the underwear bomber story:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/29/air ... index.html
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

Alford says that it is possible to sew PETN into a set of underpants. "I've done it," he says, "no problem at all."

Is this guy still permitted to fly? Why would anyone even try that :rolleyes:.

Anyway, judging by the propaganda video, the most AbdulMutallab could do even under perfect conditions is blow his balls off. There is simply no way that it would take a plane down unless he climbed out the window and stuck his arse against the fuel tank.

I don't get why they do this. If your going to fake something, and therefore have 100% control over every detail of the story, why screw it up in such a obvious way? Every fake event has a clear 'this is impossible' element in the official story...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The most common use of PETN is as an explosive with high brisance. It is more difficult to detonate than primary explosives, so dropping or igniting it will typically not cause an explosion (at atmospheric pressure it is difficult to ignite and burns relatively slowly), but is more sensitive than other high explosives such as TNT or tetryl to shock and friction.[3] Under certain conditions deflagration to detonation transition can occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentaeryth ... tranitrate

:rolleyes:

You can burn PETN and CemTex and nothing will happen - same as dynamite. It melts like a candle.

PETN has to be "set-off" with a higher explosive electrical detonator.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

If Obama was to come out and say this was a false flag event created by a group within USA intelligence... I would consider that itself a false flag.

I would view it as nothing but a ploy to pretend that Obama is not a part of the system and is actually trying to fight it. It would be the ultimate double spin job. Set up a staged event, then point out that it was staged. Like a cop kidnapping a kid and then finding the child. Another level of mind games.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

sunshine05 4 Jan 9 2010, 10:18 AM wrote:
Jazza 4 Jan 9 2010, 03:29 PM wrote: If Obama was to come out and say this was a false flag event created by a group within USA intelligence... I would consider that itself a false flag.

I would view it as nothing but a ploy to pretend that Obama is not a part of the system and is actually trying to fight it. It would be the ultimate double spin job. Set up a staged event, then point out that it was staged. Like a cop kidnapping a kid and then finding the child. Another level of mind games.
Maybe. Still, it's nice to think that maybe one day the shadow govt. will be exposed.
Maybe someone important in the Obama Administration want to expose 9/11 as a false flag, but he knows that if he says anything he will be killed by the CIA, like JFK was. Thus, he has to get the American sheeple comfortable with the existence of false flags indirectly, without mentioning 9/11. His hope then is that people start looking at 9/11 on their own, without his assistance.

Of course, I don't believe this is what is actually happening, since I no longer trust any government official to show courage and backbone. (Thanks for forcing me to reach such a terrible conclusion, Simon.)
holyUnderWearBatman!

People who read this forum have to consider that the "Alex Jones Webster Tarply" section of the media is as much about fueling a red herring as any other. This particular underwear bomber incident is the most obvious that I can think of where the "conspiracy" element was as played up as the "mainstream" vanilla angle. The whole Haskle charade was specifically targeted at the "conspiracy" crowd.

Tarply, whom I like a lot of his stuff information wise, goes on to repeat the "well dressed Indian man" red herring, in his article just linked to above. There's plenty in his conclusions that paint Tarply as a spin group bull horn for the non-vanilla types. Bottom line, it makes no sense that some insiders would be having a tug-a-war trying to expose one another or embarrass their current figure head. Doesn't make sense that announcing full admittance to government running psy ops in this case and leading to 9/11 outing - and this being Obama's JFK moment.

What does make sense is that this is more fresh meat being thrown out to the conspiracy crowd to get them in a frenzy. The one common thread is the button pushing through news and the select groups that that news is targeted at. If anything, this shows a new level of mastery being achieved with push button reaction on targeted groups given their fan base of spin doctor. This is the one thing of note to me, that so-called approved "truth sayers" are another rouse, if it's missing critical analysis and openness to conclusions, then it's not to be trusted without much scrutiny. You can't be a truth seeker and a fan of a particular media persona.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

holyUnderWearBatman! @ Jan 10 2010, 05:43 AM wrote: People who read this forum have to consider that the "Alex Jones Webster Tarply" section of the media is as much about fueling a red herring as any other. This particular underwear bomber incident is the most obvious that I can think of where the "conspiracy" element was as played up as the "mainstream" vanilla angle. The whole Haskell charade was specifically targeted at the "conspiracy" crowd.

Very well put, UnderWearBat ...

It's a dog and pony show - and it's been so all along - but it's running out of steam.
http://www.septemberclues.org
holyUnderWearBatman!

For those who want to know I just had supposedly the "Jew connection to NW 253" comment on my blog post about him. This is the information:

Roey Rosenblith (the Askenazi)
[email protected]
196.0.20.5 - resolves to Uganda

Submitted on 2010/01/13 at 5:00am
Devious? What exactly is it that you think I did? That I somehow convinced this Nigerian kid to blow up his underpants as part of my Jewish plot to do what? A few chuckles and the fact that I said 800 billion instead of 800 million means what exactly? Your gross insinuations are simply that, gross.

He didn't have much to say in his defense, because what I said about him and this incident was that it didn't happen and that saying things like "800 Billion people without electricity" like he did in his video is a common thing when someone is throwing out numbers and making stuff up in an improvised way. Also if you watch the video he makes statements such as "I'm a hacker, I'm not an engineer" as to his non-training needed to produce and assemble solar panels. Just ridiulous stuff like that to show he's just snow jobbing.

I'm pretty sure the Fake State ("is real?") is leaning pretty heavy in Uganda since they got rid of General Amin - probably anohter place they operate from like Honduras. So this cyber agent could be anyone.

Here's the video if you missed it:

http://www.political-none.org/blog/unca ... th_nw_253/