Attempted Airplane Bombing (25/12/09)

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

Well, I do not have "proof", only plausibility.

My conclusion: There has been no flight 253 at all or it was empty - no passengers.

If it was a real or staged event which happened, then why
- do we have only Jasper as hero (he said several people were fighting abdul)
- are no other witnesses selling their story and some pictures to the media
- is the picture with abdul made in a 747 rather than A330 (NWA originally had 747 on this flight)
- are there no more proof pictures than some shitty pants

Other issues which I cannot proof but have witnessed:
From 25th Dec I was following the news and especially did research about persons.
After we had exposed the HASKELLS here in the forum their footprint in the web expanded drastically, "they" even invented a "flickr" account and a "family blog". It seems that today they are more busy to fill this blog, than to work in their law-firm.
Jaspers CV also expanded drastically, but I never found anything about his business or any address. His birth place is suddenly Curacao (maybe otherwise you would find no birth certificate in Netherlands, similar with "Barry Soetoro aka Obama)
His holiday itinerary was also expanded from vacation in Miami to visiting sister in Costa Rica.
It was also mentioned, that he now want no more publicity (after he wanted 10.000 for a picture within the plane - wonder how he did this while struggling with a suicide terrorist)

What I also recall is that some month ago the flight number was NWA 67.
And I was astonished, that flight 243 was on the same day only one hour earlier.
So probably everybody was flying 243 and 253 was empty
JohnNada

Unread post by JohnNada »

A really good friend of mine works at Schipol and didn't even realise this occured until a few days later, they are a manager over a whole sector of duty free. It's likely this event only occured in the press.
millions comatose in a world of illusion
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

No kidding. This is obvious to anyone who thinks about it for, oh, 2 seconds.

(Obviously I already know there were no planes, no hijackers, no Muslims, and no victims in either case, but some of this comparison is still worth reading.)

I particularly like the last line I quoted, "The moral of the story, if it works the first time, try it again. The perps may even want to take a video to preserve the memories. Oops, I forgot, add one more similarity to the above list."

Thomas Kean and John Farmer: "How 12/25 Was Like 9/11"

For beginners, they were both false flag operations that government officials like Kean & Farmer helped to cover up. Of course Kean and Farmer were basically clueless as Philip Zelikow ran the commission’s investigation and wrote the fictional report as these two lap dogs sat idly by. Seriously though, let’s have some fun with this one and start a list of similarities and differences.

Similarities:

* Both were false flag operations
* Both used the same pathetic excuse that “nobody connected the dots”
* US intelligence was helpless because did not have exact target & date
* Both involved planes and Muslim patsies
* NSA and CIA are the two primary agencies for intelligence failures
* CIA did not share information it obtained with other intelligence agencies
* FBI is already assisting in cover-up (Kurt Haskell's cover-up)
* UK warned us about threat and / or terrorist(s) beforehand
* There is evidence of Israeli complicity and / or anomalies
* Eyewitness are being ignored by government and MSM
* Evidence not supporting "lone wolf" theory being disregarded
* Biggest benefactors US military and energy companies
* Not one single individual or institution has been held accountable
* No real investigation, terrible transparency

Differences (how 12/25 differs from 9/11):

* Nobody’s been tortured or waterboarded 183 times for information
* Information from tortured individuals not basis for report conclusions
* Individual running investigation, not good friend of the National Security Advisor
* There’s no worthless figurehead (i.e., Kean) in the 12/25 investigation
* We have a president that at least pretends to give a damn about an investigation

The moral of the story, if it works the first time, try it again. The perps may even want to take a video to preserve the memories. Oops, I forgot, add one more similarity to the above list.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/22326
LordJim

Unread post by LordJim »

Uranus 4 Jan 6 2010, 06:42 PM wrote: @LordJim
Whats your agenda?
Are you - with loads of words - trying to sell Al Qaeda to us?

The truth does not need that many words you are using:
- there is no al quaeda, only an Al CIAda, generated to make big bucks with war
- Dick Cheney is one of the bad boys, we know that already
- Guantanamo is a prison of a dictatorship state, could not be possible within democracy
- there are no terrorists in Yemen, only extremely poor, starving people
- there has not been a flight 253, there are no jaspers, nor haskells, only SIMs

@All
Agents are present in many blogs around the world to put sand in our eyes
and detract us from things which are happening now and in near future.
Some are even trying (with the Haskells-SIMs) to bring India into the picture.
Dont know why, but India (and China) will be one of the players in ENDGAME

Everybody knows who the real terrorists are and their days are counted.
Goodness, what a vast array of assumptions based on a single post. Was I really intending to further the CIA fiction that its data base of Arab and Muslim patsies constitutes a genuine, independent terrorist threat? Er, no.

What struck me as interesting and significant about the piece was the source. Unusual, no, to see such a well-placed insider confirming so unequivocally Cheney's direct role in releasing a group of presumably coerced, tortured and/or bribed rubes into serving as a pretext for the next pre-planned assault on a ME country? (Are some of these characters mere fictions? Assuredly so.)

I'm further struck by the vehemence and hypocrisy of your denunciation of "words." You used them to reply: If your cause is just, they're your friend, not a mortal enemy. The CIA has historically exhibited just such a hatred for "words" and, indeed, education in its broadest sense: In Iraq, post-conquest, it created assassination squads, labelled them "Al Qaida," and sent them a-slaughtering academics, teachers, and journalists, just as it did in Guatemala and Iraq in the 50s, Indonesia, Vietnam and Laos in the 60s, and Cambodia in the 70s.

As for the issue of cinematic falsification of covert ops, frankly, you're a mere stripling. Some of us have been arguing this for decades, going all the way back to our friend Zapruder.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Unread post by holyUnderWearBatman! »

Is there any real proof of the plane itinerary that can be documented from other sources? Like flight tracking web services, etc. this could be a solid way, one way or the other, of proving or disproving that this event took place. If the plane in question can be tracked as to when it departed, who was on it, what's it's schedule was, or what were the travel routes of those people to confirm these stories. For example, Jasper's friend he was staying with in Miami. If a follow up can be made as to who that was and say in a week that place is empty - you can see it is a fake front.

Any things along these lines that people can point to? Also let's compile a chronological list of holes in the underwear bomber story, that we can post here - just in list form no comments, and I'll compile them into one list and post them online. I think with each of us doing at least 5 per post we can at least give pause to anyone wanting to believe this story and the government as a whole.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Another angle in this story is that this is Obama's Baptism into "terrorism" now Obama has a 9/11/2001 he can point to as the over arching excuse for "just because I said so"
holyUnderWearBatman!

Oh on second thought, I don't care about freedom or liberty just make me safe:

http://www.freep.com/article/20100107/F ... Flight-253

How convenient a Muslim who touts the anti-Muslim line just in time to prove the incident happened with a blurry ticket pic when speculation is that nothing happened.
TheUberFlea

Unread post by TheUberFlea »

D. Duck said: I really want to know what kind of link that is.

Wikipedia Content Delivery Network

I read this to mean that, when you click a CDN URL, you don't really know where you'll be taken. But I have been known to display "idiocy" in the past, so check this out for yourself.

Dear people, please don't let confusion reign. That's what they want.

This thread was somewhat comandeered from the beginning, did you notice? Bypassing my initial input until it might be too late to recover initial press reports. (Godzy, I also looked for the story you were searching for, but we missed the boat on that one.) Using the wrong flight number; was this accidental? Dazzling everyone with self-congratulation, brilliant graphics and narrative (stuff that some of you experienced people already knew)? Taking control by doing so much so quickly that nobody else had to do anything; accidental? After the initial burst of brilliance, that person became strangely quiet on this thread.

There is someone on board who has made several practical suggestions, including to have some research and information distribution outside the forum. In view of all the smokescreens "they" are throwing up, that might be a good plan. Why continue to show all your cards to the world?

I don't see anyone responding to the practical suggestions (unless they have done so by PM, in which case I apologize for assuming wrongly). I would be sorry if this is a game for any of you, or just a pie-in-the-sky research project. Also, I would be sorry if some of you are doing just what you are trying to educate the public NOT to do: discarding ideas just because they don't fit your current beliefs. My suggestion would be, accept practical help even if it seems too mundane in such a brilliant group (and I am not being sarcastic). The issue is too important not to try to cover all bases.

I don't think I can be of any further help here. I shall bow out, exit stage left, as a cartoon character said in days of yore.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

I have deleted the spam posts by "jplotinus" so the thread gets cleaner.

TheUberFlea,

One of the things in this research is that you have to be patient and methodical, and the most important thing is that we must have "staying power" no matter what.

I don't think I can be of any further help here. I shall bow out, exit stage left, as a cartoon character said in days of yore.

I really think you can help here but the choice is yours.

D.Duck
holyUnderWearBatman!

holyUnderWearBatman!

So I'm a little lost on what we are focused on for this thread. I've posted a bunch of stuff and haven't gotten any responses, comments, or direction on what we should be collaborating on. I've read all the posts, and seen the misdirection of some but even though I understand the points made by others, what are we suppose to do now? I guess look for more information and post it here, but I'm not seeing any feedback - so is that process not continuing or like the UberFlea said are people bailing thinking this forum is compromised? If so, what do we do?
Uranus

Unread post by Uranus »

For me the case and therefore the thread is closed:

The attempted airplane bombing has never happened.
I am not really interested how exactly they faked it.

We have many proof, but one is enough:
The picture of Abdul was taken in a 747 and not A330. Thats it!

The photo was obviously prepared, when NWA still flew 747 on this leg.
With this wrong picture all stories collapse:
- the official story
- the story with the smart dressed man
- the connection Al quaeda, Guantanamo, Yemen, Nigeria, etc.

So anybody still bringing up new stories around the basic false assumption,
that a little nigerian boy didnt get the stuff work in his underpants,
are on a distracting agenda, nothing else.

Read my Lips: One Proof of falsification is enough.

The Causa Finalis (see Aristoteles):
make war on yemen, nigeria, iran and other oil countries
install 1 billion worth of new equipment (bodyscanner)
make more ridiculuous terror on passengers
restructure the 16 agencies under one dictator
(we have had the same story in Germany/ Europe about 70 years ago)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

holyUnderWearBatman! 4 Jan 8 2010, 08:09 AM wrote: I guess look for more information and post it here, but I'm not seeing any feedback - so is that process not continuing or like the UberFlea said are people bailing thinking this forum is compromised? If so, what do we do?
COMPREHENSIBLE FRUSTRATION
I understand the frustration of some when it comes to seeing concrete, tangible results in return for our efforts. However, it is something which must be expected as there are still too few honest citizens on this planet who deal with these matters. In my view this thread has presented some excellent research and has had quite a decent amount of feedback. As Dduck says, what is needed here is patience, method and staying power. If I'd abandoned my September Clues research soon after the first wave of shill/naysayer attacks, I'm sure I would have regretted it today.

UNDENIABLE PROGRESS
This inane underwear-bomber psyop was stripped apart in a few days of intensive research - and some of the best research is right here on this forum. In Italy, the pathetic Berlusconi psyop was also dealt with in record time - and many independent video-researchers contributed in exposing the clownesque hoax. I see this as a massive improvement of public awareness. I like to think that the most resilient, hard working researchers ( such as several members on this board) have played a significant part in achieving this undeniable progress.

WHAT TO DO?
First of all, let us keep doing exactly what we are doing. Every future media hoax should be swiftly exposed and the pressure on these recurring scams should be kept high. The fact that key participants of these high-profile, international media hoaxes (such as Lori Haskell) are turning up and registering on this young, tiny discussion forum, is a clear sign of us having reached a certain degree of relevance. Or more rightly put, the stupid scriptwriters of these hoaxes are realizing their own irrelevance and ineptness at fooling the public. Another thing which, in my mind, should be done at some stage, is a neat summary of all the research contained in this thread - for a readily accessible overview of everyone's contributions. I encourage anyone to do just that and hope to do one myself - time permitting.

keep it up, folks - & the fools shall fall ! B)
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

They're not getting much traction off of these latest psyops. People realize that Berlusconi is just an aging philandering con-artist with a media company.

Underwear bomber or no underwear bomber, the full-body X-Ray strip-search will not be welcomed.

If just 10% of travelers demand a hand-frisk instead of the full-body X-ray the staff at the airports will be overwhelmed. The "counter-terrorism" shills already quietly gave up on the stupid color-coded terror threat updates because it made them look like idiots.

The daily stories about "suicide bombers in Iraq" aren't having any effect any more. People just tune that crap out. Morale is low, and people are more concerned about unemployment, health care, and where their next meal is coming from.

The wishful thinking on the part of the perpetrators was that "information warfare" psyops was a magic bullet that would make an unpopular clowns popular again and keep a lid on dissent.

Eventually people notice that reality doesn't match up with the TV and they stop paying attention to it. Do you know anybody who is really terrified about the H1N1 flu and rushing out to get a vaccine? Do you know anybody who is terrified of underwear bombers or crazy people throwing statues?

Far from creating shock-and-awe, their psychological operations become more media noise that further erodes trust in societal institutions and journalism. It's gotten very hard to see any difference at all between the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, FOX News, Comedy Central, The Onion, and the tabloids.

Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

They're already in over their heads, faffing about in the quicksand. The Sarah-Palin-Barack-Obama song and dance routine has failed to maintain any enthusiasm. The public sees the political leaders as the puppets and clowns that they are. Those who harbored illusions about Team Obama are disillusioned.

They don't dare try anything "big" like 9-11 right now because too many people are on to them. But let them try. It will snap back and bite them hard.
holyUnderWearBatman!

Yeah I agree with Simon and Fred, we need a more organized method though in my opinion. It's easy to feel lost while posting and not getting any feedback without a basic plan. But organizing all the facts in to a summation is where I'm headed at the moment.