"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
RoyBean

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by RoyBean »

Commemorative Coin

https://www.buyjusticeproof.com/?rtag=justiceproof.com&
In a daring pre-dawn raid on May 1, 2011 the Navy Seal Team Six, the greatest tactical fighting force in the world, descended on Osama bin Laden's million dollar mansion in Abbotottabad, Pakistan. In stunning success, Team Six eliminated bin Laden without suffering any American casualties.

To commemorate this dramatic event, The New England Mint has released this historic commemorative-celebrating President Obama's courageous decision on one side and the fearless actions of the Navy Seal Team Six on the other. Each 1-1/2 inch diameter proof is mint struck in deep dimension and layered in pure 24 karat gold.

I'm gettin one. Hey, it's pure gold.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Osama Bin BOMBED 2001

Unread post by reel.deal »

Tora ! Tora ! Bora !

Same table, same hands, same shoulders, same clothes, same backdrop, slightly raised camera & lighting...
Trimmed beard dyed black, just the same dye as the Saudi King snogging Bush !
2004 ? ...2007 ? You're having a laugh ! These were shot days apart !!!
These Osama vids are starting to look legit to me !!!

The 'fat Osama's bullshit... a freeze-frame from a 10 minute video re-formatted & squashed
in various 14:9 widescreen aspect ratios... its just bad lighting & poor resolution.

Bin Laden "Confession" Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhctMpvs ... re=related

Even the doppelganger tramp watching TV pretty close ! (almost!)

# 20... DJTV

Who MAKES these "things" ?!?!?

Treatment in Dubai July failed, Osama got more sick & gaunt, & died at Tora Bora, December 16 2001.

"As late as the 1970s, the life expectancy of a person with Marfan syndrome was two-thirds that of a person without the disease"
http://www.niams.nih.gov/Health_Info/Marfan_Syndrome/

OSAMA BIN GHOST !!!
:o

REAL !!!
;)
reel.deal

Osama Bin GHOSTED '01

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY GHOST-OSAMA !!! 12/16/11
;)

:P
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Gracist wrote:I agree and maybe the fake assassination attempt by the Loner was part of their predictive programming efforts for the idea of crazy domestic terrorists committing political assassinations. Especially since the psyop propaganda about the tragic 9-11 girl martyr was all pro government and how she was a real American patriot who loved Big Brother etc..
Yep, the idea has been imprinted within the subconscious mass mind, and how they are supposed to react to it like robots if the perps decide to carry it out.
RoyBean wrote: Loose Changers as in people who became active plane-huggers after watching that disinfo movie.

but anyway... you paint quite a hopeless picture, and maybe you're right on, places like this are only traps and not many are really waking up at all anyway (though posts like this by hoi can make one hopeful I suppose)

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2351334

but yeah, maybe we are doomed :(
feets don't fail me now!
Beyond packing up your bags and leaving the very place they want you to be, which is the city environment, I would say that as an American our only real hope is in our right to keep & bear arms, which is slowly being taken away. That is the only difference between America and every other totalitarian regime thats ever existed.
reel.deal

RoyBean wrote:Commemorative Coin

https://www.buyjusticeproof.com/?rtag=justiceproof.com&

I'm gettin one. Hey, it's pure gold.

"SPECIAL PRE-RELEASE PRICE ONLY $10 + SHIPPING & HANDLING"

:P
reel.deal

Osama Bin & Died On The Run

extract from...
http://littlecountrylost.blogspot.com/2 ... dered.html

" ...some other reports, which seem to make some sense, indicated that Osama bin-Laden died in December 2001. An Egyptian newspaper called al-Wafd published the following article (Volume 15 No 4633) on December 26th, 2001:

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

If the funeral took place 10 days before this article was published in al-Wafd and The Observer of Pakistan,
this would put the death of Osama bin-Laden around the 16th or 17th of December 2001.
Israeli intelligence officials also told reporters in October 2002 that they and United States
officials believe that Osama bin-Laden had been killed in December. "

:rolleyes:

LAST WILL & TESTAMENT, ON THE RUN...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/201 ... -aftermath

http://www.alanba.com.kw/AbsoluteNMNEW/ ... &zoneid=13

So... Al-Anbaa, a Kuwait newspaper, reported today that the will, marked "private and confidential" is dated 14 December 2001,

Now that is very interesting.
It reinforces the reports that Osama died December 16 2001, of ill health, & wrote his will a mere 48 hours before.
...& if the will has some authenticity, & he knew the long knives were out, it also doesnt rule out the possibility
he was "taken out", by Omar Sheikh even, as Benazir suggests...

B)
Last edited by reel.deal on Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Cool and funny work. I wonder ...

My guess is, even if Osama was a real person, they had to have multiple Osama sims running parallel to coincide with however the war strategists wanted to end the story. The others would simply be ignored.

In this case, they chose the "Pakistan" ending, but it was probably one of several parallel Osama sims to keep officials thinking it was important to "hunt" him.
reel.deal

Re: Osama Bin Doppelganged

Yeah... i'm sure you're right. =)
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Longtime, no, make that long, long, time devotees of esoteric-intel lore and legend may have run across the old counterconspiracy theory that not only was Fidel Castro a CIA asset in his early days, but that he has remained one for the rest of his life. You might say, if you were so oddly inclined, that Fidel’s successful half-century career as an agency-appointed “boogeyman” provided (with allowances for cultural differences, of course) the successful paradigm for custom-designing another bearded bad-guy of more recent vintage.

“What! You say that Fidel was actually doing the bidding of Langley... during all those years they tried to kill him???”

Calm down, conspiracy wonks, and ponder why our mighty wizards of covert warcraft could never succeed in snuffing him (much less his cigar!) despite huge, complex, protracted and expensive campaigns to (supposedly) do just that. Think instead how, back when he first declared his loyalty to Moscow, just as weary-warrior Ike was about to call for new disarmament treaties that would inevitably diminish the Frankenstein-like Military-Industrial-Complex, the Soviets fell all over themselves to shower Fidel with aid -- providing powerfully seductive justifications (on Capitol Hill) to KEEP THE COLD WAR GOING, and to ramp up fresh Western-Hemisphere operations (eventually at the cost of black-budgeted billions) against a dastardly new “enemy in our own backyard”.

Well, if there was such a plot, it certainly appears to have succeeded, and the moneylenders and their cash-cow defense industries managed to profit from it for a full forty years (1959-1989) until the threadbare Soviet Empire was so deeply indebted and impoverished that it could threaten us no more -- and the predatory creditors and privatizers descended to feast upon its carcass, while the Langley boys were busy laying the 9/11 groundwork to replace the worn-out Cold War with the shiny new AIPAC/PNAC-pleasing War on Terror.

And strangely (or perhaps not so strangely) the ailing old Fidel was allowed to retire gracefully, having kept his mouth shut about his deepest loyalties, even during the embarrassingly hard times that followed the end of the Soviet subsidy.

But his true masters still can find the need to “call in a chip or two” from time to time (like giving some rev-cred to southern boogeyman Hugo) and here’s the latest example -- as the wizened ex-dictator (who must certainly know the truth of 9/11) nevertheless feels compelled to reinforce (via an "Obama-scolding") the essential myths of the sacred hijackers/planes/victims and then go on to endorse the May Day “Trained Seals” video-vaudeville show in Abbottabad as well:

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/reflections ... urder.html :rolleyes:
reel.deal

Re: Osama Bins Will

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ B)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... s-children

The four-page document, written on a computer and signed by "your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden," predicts that he would die by the "treachery" of those around him. Al-Anbaa does not reveal how or when it obtained the will or whether it was able to authenticate it. Al-Majallah, a Saudi-owned Arabic magazine, published a similar document in 2002 but it was dismissed as a fraud by a pro-jihadi website.

In the document, Bin Laden lists the assault on New York's twin towers in a sequence beginning with the suicide bomb attack on US marines in Lebanon in 1983, the killing of 19 US marines serving as UN peacekeepers in Somalia in 1993 and the bombing of the US embassy in Nairobi in 1998.

But its most striking feature is that he orders his wives not to remarry and urges his children not to join al-Qaida or go to "the front", citing the example of the seventh century Muslim Caliph Omar bin Khattab to his son Abdullah. Bin Laden also asked his children to forgive him for not having spent enough time with them.

"I have chosen a path fraught with dangers and endured hardships, disappointment and betrayal. If it wasn't for betrayal, things would be different today.

"As for you, my sons, forgive me if I failed to devote more of my time to you since I answered the call to Jihad."

He ends his will by advising "the mujahideen wherever they are" to suspend "the fight against the Jews and the Crusaders and start to purge your ranks of agents and defeatists."

:huh:
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

The MSM "Al Qaeda" bulshitting continues.
The "new leader sim" from the MSM propaganda "Al Qaeda" picture/name list, meaning the "Al Qaeda" sims/actors whose names and pictures you see on MSM as "Al Qaeda" leaders and members: ladies and gentlemen, the new Darth Vader is:
Saif al-Adel! Ex-commando from Egypt. And he got elected to this leadership...I did not know that jihad is such a democratic thing, but now I would not be surprised if they were in favor of Political Correctness, too.
He is the one:
At least, CNN says so: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast ... index.html
The source of CNN info on the new leader is an informer called "Noman Benotman"-is this some fucking joke?-"No Man, Be Not Man"...
Noman Benotman was the former head of the Libyan militant organization known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group....
...He is also a Senior Analyst (Strategic Communications) at Quilliam, a British-government-funded Middle East focused think tank.

So, as the MSM story goes, a traitor who is working for the enemy, our new best mate "Not-Man", chats with jihadists on jihadist forums, who share with him the latest intel and insider knowledge on "Al Qaeda". I bet these are the same forums siteintelgroup monitors...
Strategic Communications, Middle East think tank? Perps, IMO. Libyan Al-Qaeda? IDF Mistaravim, IMO. "Not Man"? Sim IMO. Saif al-Adel? Actor and/or sim, IMO. "Jihadist forums"? :lol: IMO. And ECHELON is sleeping while terrorists are chatting, or what?
Benotman told CNN that based on his personal communications with militants and discussions on jihadist forums, al-Adel, also known as Muhamad Ibrahim Makkawi, had been chosen interim chief of al Qaeda because the global jihadist community had grown restive in recent days about the lack of a formal announcement of a successor to bin Laden.
I mean, who the fuck writes this total bullshit??? If I were the perps, I would ask my money back. This is ridiculous.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

The MSM "Al Qaeda" bulshitting continues.
The "new leader sim" from the MSM propaganda "Al Qaeda" picture/name list, meaning the "Al Qaeda" sims/actors whose names and pictures you see on MSM as "Al Qaeda" leaders and members: ladies and gentlemen, the new Darth Vader is:
Saif al-Adel! Ex-commando from Egypt. And he got elected to this leadership...I did not know that jihad is such a democratic thing, but now I would not be surprised if they were in favor of Political Correctness, too.
He is the one:
At least, CNN says so: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast ... index.html
The source of CNN info on the new leader is an informer called "Noman Benotman"-is this some fucking joke?-"No Man, Be Not Man"...
Noman Benotman was the former head of the Libyan militant organization known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group....
...He is also a Senior Analyst (Strategic Communications) at Quilliam, a British-government-funded Middle East focused think tank.

So, as the MSM story goes, a traitor who is working for the enemy, our new best mate "Not-Man", chats with jihadists on jihadist forums, who share with him the latest intel and insider knowledge on "Al Qaeda". I bet these are the same forums siteintelgroup monitors...
Strategic Communications, Middle East think tank? Perps, IMO. Libyan Al-Qaeda? IDF Mistaravim, IMO. "Not Man"? Sim IMO. Saif al-Adel? Actor and/or sim, IMO. "Jihadist forums"? :lol: IMO. And ECHELON is sleeping while terrorists are chatting, or what?
Benotman told CNN that based on his personal communications with militants and discussions on jihadist forums, al-Adel, also known as Muhamad Ibrahim Makkawi, had been chosen interim chief of al Qaeda because the global jihadist community had grown restive in recent days about the lack of a formal announcement of a successor to bin Laden.
I mean, who the fuck writes this total bullshit??? If I were the perps, I would ask my money back. This is ridiculous.
So they picked one from this bunch.
I see that they went for the most "mysterious one", a good choice among this lot of buffoons, I was hoping for the death metal jew. :D

if you think about it, they try to replicate on the media the bullshit world of superheroes were you have two or three supervillians and the fights are so entertaining. But who's Batman? <_<
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

His Resumé also includes introducing Osama to the Mortgage Crisis.

WTF? Did he sell him some prime Beach-Front property in Baghdad?

I would be really scared of Anwar al Awlaki if I bumped into him!
reel.deal

SAME'OL BEARD LADEN

NO WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS FOR SAME'OL BEARD LADEN'

DONT WORRY 'BOUT IT. NO-ONE GONNA NOTICE THE SAME'OL TIGHT CLOSE-UP.
NO-ONE GONNA NOTICE THE SAME'OL VEST UNDER THE SAME'OL SHIRT.
NO-ONE GONNA NOTICE THE SAME'OL NEW HI-RES CAMERA.

NO-ONE GONNA NOTICE THE SAME'OL 3 VIDS SHOT THE SAME'OL DAY
NO-ONE GONNA NOTICE THE SAME'OL SIM-OSAMA PSYOP.
NO-ONE GONNA NOTICE THE SAME'OL BEARD.

DONT WORRY 'BOUT IT.

:blink:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »