"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
omaxsteve
Banned

"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Unread post by omaxsteve »

They finally got him.. I am looking at CNN showing crowds around the White House chanting U S A , U S A , U S A.
It's as if they won a hockey game. Knowing,as I do, thanks to the research of you guys, that Osama had nothing to do with 911, it seems so "lame" /

Based on what I have learned, I have to feel that this happened today for a reason. "They" needed to cover up something big .
Of course any other news will now be put on the back burner.

So what do you think they are trying to keep "hidden"?

Does it have anything to do with the recent release of the Obama's birth certificate ?
There will assuredly be no Media coverage of the fact that the birth certificate was photoshopped, or perhaps more importantly that even the phony birth certificate that was produced "proves" that Obama is not legally allowed to hold the office of President. (He is not a "natural" born citizen according to the criteria of the constitution.

I would think, however , that it must be something larger than that, could it be the US reaching the debt ceiling ? any other thoughts?

When you think of it there has been a "wave" of sensational news the last few days... the hurricanes, Khadaffis son being killed, I wonder what is behind this recent bunch of "news" that is being reported.

regards,

Steve O.
warriorhun

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

waiting for the video of the American commando attack in Pakistan that killed Bin Laden. Which Bin Laden it will be from the siteintelgroup videos? The black, fat one, or the skinny one? :lol:

However...

The first thing came to my mind was this very recent Wikileaks (=Mossad Lohamah Psichlogit) leak from last week:
Wikileaks: Al-Qaeda plotted chemical and nuclear attack on the West
Guantanamo interrogators have uncovered a determined attempt by al-Qaeda to attack Western countries using chemical or nuclear weapons, according to the top-secret files.
By Holly Watt 6:45AM BST 26 Apr 2011
One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.
from this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -West.html

Do you think the israelis will blow up an atom bomb in Europe for good measure (that is, if the nuke itself is not a hoax ;) )?

Well, if ever was a real Bin Laden, if he was killed, then he will not tell embarrassing stories, like:
-I have met Khalid Sheik Mohammed in a jeshiva, but his name was Kohnberg Seinfeld Moritz back then...
Or:
-We were just relaxing in the Tora-Bora caves smoking ganja 24/7, and we attacked only the fridge if we wanted some sweets and cookies, and when we saw 9/11 on TV we thought, wow, that ganja trip is really hallucinogenic...

Well, you know my take on "Al-Qaeda" being Sayeret Matkal Mistaravim pseudo-terrorist gang plus siteintelgroup aka. Mossad LAP media fakery. As far as I know, Sayeret Matkal advisors arrived to train US Counter-Intelligence one week after 9/11. That means they are updated on US CI measures, oversaw the actions, and were able to circumvent them since, too..
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Most of the network news stations are focusing on 911 (vindication for the victims families etc..) How did they get the phone numbers for these people (ACTORS!) so fast?? Bill Doyle the father of a guy that worked for Cantor Fitzgerald? Burlingame the wife/sister whatever of the pilot on the plane that hit the Pentagon... I REALLY think their statements were scripted cause both of them said "Just because Bin Laden is dead were need to KEEP ON OUR TOES!" What?? I heard that same sentence from two apparent family members of 911 victims within 10 minutes of each other on 2 different channels... anyone else seeing lots of VicSIM families coming out of the woodwork? And did the people of DC all of a sudden decide to leave their houses and march to the White House with American flags in hand cheering the death of the guy that had ZERO to do with 911?? 100's of people on Penn Avenue?? WTF??
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Definitely a fabrication, to distract from more important issues. And/or then used as a psy-op for something else to come along the line. "Their" standard tactic.

I'm wondering whether this Osama is even a real person. Seems more like a sim or actor(s) from the beginning. An "evil mastermind" to create a focal point or an "iconic" image of the fictional/fabricated enemy.

And all the evil actors/idiots flock to the White House (residing at the tip of a street planned pentagram) to chant. Why not Barack "photoshopically natural born citizen" Osama-Obama's signature saying while they're at it: "Thank You Satan" *cough* I mean "Yes We Can".
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Makkonen wrote:Definitely a fabrication, to distract from more important issues. And/or then used as a psy-op for something else to come along the line. "Their" standard tactic.

I'm wondering whether this Osama is even a real person. Seems more like a sim or actor(s) from the beginning. An "evil mastermind" to create a focal point or an "iconic" image of the fictional/fabricated enemy.

And all the evil actors/idiots flock to the White House (residing at the tip of a street planned pentagram) to chant. Why not Barack "photoshopically natural born citizen" Osama-Obama's signature saying while they're at it: "Thank You Satan" *cough* I mean "Yes We Can".
Did anyone here happen to catch Obama's "statement" on the Killing of "osama"? I mean it was...wow...just wow. Another speech on how Big of a Tragedy this 9/11 that Osama in his compound hideouts in Afghanistan in the hills concocted and carried out with help a some "saudi's"...how many people in the US are now without fathers, brothers, sisters, mothers.....barf barf barf AT ALL THE LIES.

okay here's my little theory on osama...he was a real guy at some point. a black sheep of the bin laden family - a very very wealthy and powerful family in saudi arabia....he was a black sheep because he was religious and didn't go along with his family's smooching and cooching with the US govt cuz he saw them for what they really are and could give crap about the wealth...as a result, if one watches speeches by Osama translated by a hopefully reliable source, where there is actual video of this osama guy...he never once mentions or takes credit for 9/11. In fact, his rhetoric is pretty mild if I remember right...mostly, we want the US to stay out of the middle east and for the US to stop their war with arabs/the middle east.

Footage of what is probably fairly regular rhetoric in the middle east and perhaps osama threw in a few allusions to jihad...as in us muslim arabs will fight for our right to control our own destiny on not be controlled by US puppetry and military force....which is no different than the US soldier that signs up for the military stating he is fighting for his country or freedom or democracy etc etc...

so the us govt got a hold of these videos, and created an "evil" story around bin laden where jihad = terrorism (even though bin laden never equated the two) and where there were these militant/extremist muslims in the mid-east that just hated the americans for their freedom :lol: :rolleyes: . Play all of their lies off of this...stating a whole bunch of BS about threat this, threat that...and the ignorant americans have bought it all, hook - line - sinker.

I think Osama may have been killed even before 9/11. That's my take. What's yours?
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Hmmm... seems they've "buried him at sea" - pushed him out of the plane on the way to the US, I guess!
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

Clearly a highly orchestrated event. I noticed that some of the newscasters seemed very nervous and that they had a load of sophisticated propagandist narrative about the 'global war on terror' and 'where we go from here' ready to go. While trying to act as if they were just coming up with the shit that they were saying off the top of their heads.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

This happens immediately after Gadaffi's son and 3 grandsons are killed in a NATO-assassination attempt on Gadaffi's life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDlRg-9 ... r_embedded
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

But... but... Benazir Bhutto said...

Buried at sea? Hahaha!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Interestingly the announcement of Bin Laden's death is, 66 years to the day that Hitler's death was announced.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

BREAKING NEWS: Stokes Young reveals the truth about the 'dead Binladin' picture circulating on the web! :rolleyes:
"We think that bin Laden 'death photo' is a fake"
http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... -is-a-fake
Now, you might ask: who the heck is Stokes Young?

"Stokes Young has been named director of multimedia at msnbc.com.
Young will manage a newly merged team handling all of msnbc.com’s video and still photography production and programming. Young has held several posts at msnbc.com, and was most recently the site’s director of video".
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/sto ... com_b22068
So there. We may now happily fold down this forum and go back to our normal lives - knowing that top news media execs will - from now on - expose the rampant image fakery of our times! Now, that's good news,folks - ain't it? :P

Seriously now, to have a NBC multimedia director play the debunker of the Pentagon's own photo fakery is pretty rich - and reaches new heights of lameness, hypocrisy and deceit. To those still not convinced that NBC (and its 'rival' major networks) are nothing but the right arm of the Pentagon's war propaganda, here's one of many relevant articles which may help you get a broader perspective about the issue:

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=3361
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Authentic picture of real nerds:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Authentic picture of real nerds:

Cant let the brits have all the flag waving - we need some flag waving too! Muppets! Can't wait for the party when Bush and Blair get hanged!
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

The "dead" Osama picture cited above was already circulating on the Web well before the pretender's announcement last night. More "authentic" ones will be Wikileaked in the future if necessary.

"Emmanuel Goldstein is dead! Long live Big Brother!!" :lol:

(Ol' Georgie had the paradigm down flat, back in 1948. He just didn't foresee that there would be a switching to a different, demonized ethnicity.)
Last edited by repentantandy on Mon May 02, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

The propaganda has started. "Survivor" Justin Gerard who was on the 60th floor of the WTC on 9/11 and worked for Morgan Stanley says this is a good start. He's also tells us about his horrific experiences on that dreadful day.

Local 9/11 survivor reacts to bin Laden death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fz4OKIQIw

"It's just unbelievable that as large and as powerful as we are, that it took that long to bring him to justice" :lol:

EDIT
seemingly mixed up the names before.
I thought it was the same story with different names. Turns out it are two, more or less the same, stories by two different "survivors".

This is yet another 9/11 "survivor" who had the chills when he heard Obama talk about the death of Bin Laden. His name is Kevin Danni, a member of the Rotary club. :lol:

Kevin Danni on CBS Los Angeles:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/05/ ... ens-death/
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — While a ready nation has been awaiting the news that Osama Bin Laden was dead…for almost ten years…no group of people have probably been more keenly observant of how the US was tracking the outlaw than those who were in the Pentagon or Twin Towers on the morning of 9-11.

Kevin Danni, who now lives in Los Angeles, was in the South Tower that fateful morning.

He was on the 61st floor when a plane slammed into the tower about 15 floors above.

Danni was one day into what was supposed to be a two-month internship.

He remembers walking out of the building calmly, when Port Authority police, on loudspeakers, were telling people the tower was secure and to go back to their normal routine.

That’s when the second plane hit. Thirty seconds later, Danni’s world turned upside down. A year ago, he also spoke to the Pasadena Star News about the day he will never forget. “It was a violent impact. It felt like an earthquake, the lights went out. We knew something terrible had happened.”

Despite all the horrors of the day, and nightmarish memories, Danni has always accentuated the positive. “I saw some unbelievable acts of heroism that day,” he says, “The firefighters who rescued us, those are guys are all heroes. It was amazing to see so many people helping each other that day.”

Tonight, he told CBS2′s Suzie Suh and Rob Schmitt that President Obama’s announcement “gave me chills.” He congratulated the president and the military on a long overdue job, well done.
Kevin Danni, just like Justin Gerard, was working for Morgan Stanley.
To make it even more amazing, he was on 61st floor while Justin Gerard was on the 60th floor.
I guess it's nothing but a big coincidence right...

Rotarian Kevin Danni
Rotary Club International

Special Sept. 11 Memorial Meeting, Sept. 10, 2002

A large crowd turned out at the Sierra Madre Firehouse Tuesday morning for a special commemorative meeting held by the Sierra Madre Rotarians. The meeting opened with patriotic songs, including the national anthem, performed by members of the LaSalle High School marching band. Speakers Dan Alle, Tammy Gates, Rob Stockly, Fire Chief Roger Lowe, and Police Chief Wayne Bailey all got up and shared their thoughts about the tragedies in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania a year ago. Fire Marshall Rich Snyder gave a particularly moving talk about his reaction to the tragedies. Edda Hutson, widow of recently passed Rotarian Ron Hutson, spoke briefly, sharing briefly about Ron's truck that Rotarians have used for their events for years, and which they had wanted to sell for some time, but were never able to because there was always a Rotary event coming up that would require its use by Rotary. Edda announced that the truck had been sold, and that the proceeds from the sale of the truck were being donated to Rotary's Polio Plus program, so that Ron and his truck could continue to contribute to Rotary's fight against polio, even after their departure. While all the speakers spoke eloquently of their thoughts and reactions in the wake of the tragedy, there is one quote from Rob Stockly that I would like to share. He said that "Wisdom leads to inner strength. I think the great lesson of the American reaction to the terrorist attacks was found in the simple, brave acts of ordinary people, reaching out to others to save lives, comfort the grief stricken, and rebuild hope." Well said Rob.

The featured speaker was Rotarian Kevin Danni, who was on the 61st floor of the second tower to be hit by the commercial jetliners that were turned into weapons by the terrorists. He spoke of seeing the results of the crash for the first time, and thinking that he was seeing confetti flying through the sky, similar to that he had seen at a NY parade just a couple days earlier, only to discover it was the paper from the offices falling down to earth after the impact. He spoke of the amazing reaction that the people of the building, and the infectious desire to help, as he observed the other people in the stairwells, all reaching out to help those who had fallen, or were overwhelmed, instead of the mass hysteria one might expect in that situation. He spoke of the kindness of a New Yorker, who upon seeing him running toward the phone booth she was using, asked if he had been in the Tower, and when he said yes, and that he needed to call his mom, how she reacted by hanging up without a thought, and asking him his number and assisting him with dialing the number. And he spoke of his memory of the firefighters, who were running up the stairs to their eventual doom, all shouting words of encouragement to those on their way down, each exhorting the evacuees to "Keep going, you'll be all right, your doing great, keep it up". Here are some photos and a couple videos from the event. For some reason, we had a higher volume of unusable photos than usual today. Our apologies to those speakers whose pics didn't get posted. They were taken, they just weren't usable. And the videos are only 1 floppy disk long, so some get cut off, including the last few notes of the National Anthem, video 1. Videos 2 and 3 are of speaker Kevin Danni.
http://www.sierramadrenews.net/rotaryspecmeeting.htm
Last edited by Gary-Welz on Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.