"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
HemlockDevi

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by HemlockDevi »

nonhocapito wrote:So Obama killed Osama... what a joke. Oh, how they laugh behind the stage.
And probably this "epilogue" was meant to be from the start, if only for the funny names (Warriorhun, any insight on what possible -maybe zionist- meaning was hidden behind these names, Osama/Obama? Biden/Bin Laden?)

And naturally it's all a big mistery, lest we actually learn something on how the world works. And how the fuck he ended up in the sea, c'mon. Who writes this crap?
They didn't even provide evidence this guy was guilty of something, or if he even existed in the first place. Hamas supposedly is now calling Osama a martyr, I bet later these words will be denied or widtrawn, but in the meantime the zionist/globalist/masonic mind games go on...

I don't think they will blow up any european city with any nuclear bomb, but what really happens in the world means so little... What counts is what happens in the media that, at this point, seem to be testing and stretching our ability to swallow lies even faster and harder, probably for the even bigger preposterous lies to come.

2011 sucks. I am getting so fed up and disgusted with all this. I just wanna get back to my vegetable garden which is coming up so nicely. And I'm not even talking figuratively here. Sorry for the personal feelings.

This came to my mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKncGxbpTo
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well well Brian, please note the final phrase of that BBC report (apparently denouncing the fakeness of the Binladin videos):

BBC ANCHORWOMAN SAYS:"Tonight, president Obama said that Binladen must have had some support-network in Pakistan, perhaps involving people in government, which MUST be investigated".

Soooo...the not-so-subliminal BBC-message for the SHEEPLE OF THIS PLANET is : "Binladen faked these videos himself" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:A final analysis of DNA calculates the odds of it being anyone else at one in 11.8 quadrillion.

It's my understanding that DNA analysis takes quite a bit of time - yet the U.S. released it's analysis a few hours after Osama's 'death'.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA'S DESPERATE DAMAGE CONTROL

Desperate - yet very, very clever. In fact, I am almost in awe over the sheer intelligence/brilliance of whoever is in charge of their quest to salvage whatever is left of their all-important aura of credibility and integrity. Their latest and last grinding of their Binladin saga - however pathetic - may well achieve the following results: As your next door neighbor turns up to the fence for a chat, you will tell him:

YOU: Hey, do you know that the Binladin video tapes were fake?
NEIGHBOR: Of course I do! Even the BBC said so !
YOU: Well, do you know that 9/11 was fake too?
NEIGHBOR: Hahaha! No way! The BBC would have told me so!

Urgh. <_<
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

simonshack wrote:*

Desperate - yet very, very clever. In fact, I am almost in awe over the sheer intelligence of whoever is in charge of their quest to salvage whatever is left of their all-important aura of credibility and integrity. Their latest and last grinding of their Binladin saga - however pathetic - may well achieve the following results: As your next door neighbor turns up to the fence for a chat, you will tell him:

Urgh. <_<

This is the exact kind of response you would get from the masses, as they let the media do their reasoning, thinking and discernment for them. All of their opinions come from the system, not from any original thought of their own. If the media hasn't confirmed it for them then it must not be true or important, it must be the rambling of a mentally ill conspiracy theorist. I don't get why people think that the perps have made some kind of mistake with this Bin Laden psy op, no mistakes were made, as they have the minds of the masses in their hands. I personally don't see any desperation at all as there is nothing for them to be desperate about to begin with. In military strategy, you never make a move against your enemy covertly or overtly until you know everything there is to know about them. They understand how we all tick and how we all would respond to this, all the way down to the genders. In reality, they are laughing at all of us and we are the ones that are doing the damage control.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Pentagon released Bin Laden home video could be a fake
May 8th, 2011
Author: Richard Henley Davis

Read more: http://www.economicvoice.com/pentagon-r ... z1M1tND4G6

ImageImage

" Evidence has come to light which suggests one of the much hyped Osama Bin Laden home videos could actually be fake.

The cheekbones appear more pronounced, facial hair growth pattern is broader and extends further across the cheek, the end of the nose seems to be a different shape and the ears (particularly the tragus) have noticeable differences when compared to a bona fide image of Bin laden taken from an interview with ABC (on the right of above image) compared to
the Pentagon released Bin Laden home video.

If the release of this video showing a man who looks a bit like Osama Bin Laden fails identification under closer examination through an oversight by the Pentagon, then the world really is in trouble with an idiocracy at the helm of U.S. national security.

The other option is much more insidious.

If this video released by the Pentagon is a fake and released with full knowledge if it being so, then maybe this is the smoking gun conspiracy theorists have been looking for in their search to provide proof of that the U.S. government has lied to the world.

This news could be used to backup previous claims that there is skulduggery behind the whole ‘Bin Laden is dead’ story offered by the U.S. administration which has to date provided NO proof of death other than DNA evidence (U.S. may have had prior access to this from treatment received by Bin Laden in a U.S. military hospital) which is by many regarded as neither here nor there.

Questions also have been raised over why would the world’s most wanted man not be taken alive for questioning when he was privy to the world’s most sensitive intelligence? are we supposed to believe that such a mission could not have been accomplished? Where were the stun grenades?

To suggest that Bin Laden could NOT have been taken alive could be construed as a serious insult to the skills of the American special forces. "

********************************************************************************************************************

BBC News Confirms New Osama Bin Laden Videos Released By The Pentagon Are a Faked Hoax

The 'tramp' who collects old TV's in the "aged-Osama" video seems is (probably) the wealthy compound owner - Akbar Khan...
just as some neighbours maintain & attest to in the BBC Orla Guerin clip...
B)

BBC joins in Obama/Pentacon-bashing now ?!? ...wtf's going on ?!? :huh:
an outbreak of accurate reporting ?!? ...surely some mistake !!! :P

:lol: :blink: :huh:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

You KNEW this was coming... SO I guess this poll was conducted a couple days ago??? What a Perfect time for the Pres to be a RockStar!! :P This stuff is bordering on the Ridiculous know!! How are the American people NOT gonna re-elect the man who killed the Big Bad Monster?? See you at the Swearing in on 2012 Barack!! So Palin and the other pea-brains just pack it up now!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket ... p-gfk-poll

Also check out the comments LOTS of people saying it's a Fake Poll, maybe a few more citizens are in doubt about this whole Fiasco which would be a good thing!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

updated 10/29/2007...

BACK IN THE DAY...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21530470/ns ... deo-faked/

Was Bin Laden's last video faked?
Video analysts debate whether al-Qaida doctored the video

Video: 2004 Bin Laden video
By Robert Windrem and Victor Limjoco
updated 10/29/2007 6:01:21 PM ET 2007-10-29T22:01:21

When al-Qaida’s media arm released its first Osama Bin Laden video in nearly three years, most of the media attention was focused on Bin Laden's beard. It appeared either dyed — or perhaps even pasted on. He was ridiculed and a variety of theories were offered to explain it.

But now, there is a running debate among video analysts about whether al-Qaida faked the video altogether —that rather than being new, the September 7 message may have been something recorded at the same time as his last video in October 2004 (and then released with new audio).

The point of departure for the debate is something not noted at the time: that of the 25 minutes of video tape, only three and a half minutes, were moving video. The rest was covered by a still image or a frozen still. Moreover, the still covered the only time references on the 25 minute of tape— references to political developments in Iraq, Britain and France. This lead to the suspicion that the video is not new, but disguised to appear as new.

A senior U.S. intelligence official says they believe the message is authentic, adding “it remains our view that the September 7 Bin Laden video is, in fact, new… interesting but not compelling.”

The leading proponent of the theory is a computer scientist and self-described hacker Dr. Neal Krawetz of Colorado. Krawetz, who makes his living a computer security consultant, tells NBC News in interviews and e-mails that the similarities between the October 29, 2004 tape and the September 7, 2007 tape are too great to be coincidental.

Dr. Neal Krawetz Krawetz’s photoshop comparison of the 2004 and 2007 videos.

“Here is Bin Laden in the same clothing, same studio, same studio setup, and same desk THREE YEARS LATER,”
wrote Krawetz in his blog, hackerfactor.org, and in an interview with NBC News. “In fact, his stack of papers that he reads are moved between the exact same stacks. If you overlay the 2007 video with the 2004 video, his face has not changed in three years -- only his beard is darker.”

What’s his theory on the beard color? “The contrast on the picture has been adjusted.” He notes it’s not the just the beard that is darker. Bin Laden’s eye sockets are darker as well. Krawetz does not think that the beard color has been digitally manipulated however. According to his e-mail: “As far as my tools can detect, there has been no image manipulation of the Bin Laden portion of the image beyond contrast adjustment. His beard really does appear to be that color.”

”What are the chances of nothing changing (except his beard) in three years? Virtually zero. The clips appear to have been recorded three years ago,” adds Krawetz.

Krawetz does not believe that al-Qaida used the exact same video it did in 2004. Instead, he suspects that al-Qaida had recorded much more video than it released in 2004. There may have even been two sittings. “The main thing I am getting at: I am not saying that they are the same recording,” he said. “I believe they recorded a speech, changed a little, and then recorded some more. (Under this same theory, they may have done it many times and AQ just has not released other videos yet).”

“I am saying the two videos were likely made either on the same day or within days of each other.”

There are indeed slight differences but Krawetz says they are easily explained.

“The ‘graybeard’ (video) had the yellow tunic unzipped (unbuttoned?) while ‘blackbeard’ is zipped up at the bottom. This actually makes sense under the theory that these are two different recordings taking on the same day (or within the same few days),” Krawetz wrote in an e-mail.

For Krawetz, Bin Laden's clothing says a lot. “If you were on the run through mountains on foot, would you be carrying around unnecessary clothing? No. You would only take the essentials. A fancy shirt and yellow (tunic) are not essential for mountain life on the run. If, in the future, you find that you need a nice shirt and sweater, you would get new ones!”

Video: Looking at edits in recent Bin Laden video

Hany Farid, a digital forensics researcher at Dartmouth College, did his own analysis of the videos for NBC News and disagrees with Krawetz. He suggests that while there are “quirky” aspects to the video, he doesn’t think there is a clear case that the two videos were made at the same time and are certainly not the same video used twice.

“I think it's extremely unlikely these are actually the same video,” says Farid. “I know that there's people out there who are saying that it's probably a copy, but I think in what we have seen so far, that is probably not the case. There are just too many differences between the videos, both at the visual level and at sort of a mathematical level. :P

“We haven't done a complete analysis, but our initial analysis says that this is probably just simply one long video that has been edited down,” referring to the 2007 video.
And Farid does agree with Krawetz that there has been no digital manipulation of Bin Laden’s beard color, but has no explanation for it.

“There has been a lot of talk about that, and the answer is no, we did not find any manipulation there.” Said Farid, “From a purely digital forensics point of view, we don't have any problem with that part of video.”
The key for Farid is not the beard, but the audio. There would be audio differences if they were recorded at different points in time, and Farid says his analysis didn’t detect that.
“In our initial investigation, it seems that the acoustic background that we hear is actually consistent throughout the tape,
so it doesn't sound like it actually was spliced together from different audio recordings.
:P

Video: Expert: Bin Laden video is "quirky"

Farid does admit without intelligence information, there are things he does not understand. :P :P :P

“The 2007 video that just was released is a little quirky,”
he said. “You see the video start for few minutes— he's talking, he's moving a little bit and then the video freezes, you see a still frame for a good 10, 15 minutes. He moves again a little bit, and then it's a still frame.”

“It has been argued that the only time there are mentions of current events are during still frames, when Bin Laden is not actually moving. To suggest that he is perhaps dead — and this video is actually a fake— I don't think that you can necessarily draw that conclusion from the video. I suspect that there are simpler arguments, like when you're editing video, you often have to make cuts and breaks. Or they could have had only one shot at the shoot.”

Mo Chen consults and participates in digital forensics research at Binghamton University in New York. He says the discussion is technically limited by the bad quality of the 2004 video and he is unwilling to support either side in the debate.
“If we only look at the videos, it's possible that 2007 video is captured from before the 2004 videos. Our problem right now is that the 2004 Bin Laden video quality is too poor. So this limits our research,” said Chen.
Chen adds that the lack of any clear “fingerprint” from a digital camera on the video is a major problem. He agrees that this may not be accidental.
“There might be due to the technical reason, but it is true that it might be intentional— [that] they don't want people to find any trace [of the ‘fingerprint’] from the videos.”
The CIA will not say what it thinks about the possibility,
but a senior U.S. intelligence official tells NBC News the U.S. believes the tape is new. He would not discuss the reasons why intelligence analysts feel that way. Another even more senior intelligence official dismissed the possibility that that beard is fake, but would not discuss the reason for the darkened beard.

Despite the debate over the most recent Bin Laden video, there is no debate among private analysts or intelligence officials about the increasing use of digital editing, in some cases sophisticated editing in the videos released by al-Qaida.

Krawetz said there is no evidence of video editing on the scale seen in the videos of his deputy Ayman al Zawahiri.

Krawetz noted in one recent video, Zawahiri was featured in what appeared to be a library, complete with a desk, a banner, a bookshelf and even a toy cannon mounted on the bookshelf.

IntelCenter - Ayman al-Zawahiri’s September 29. 2006 video

All of it, Krawetz said, was created digitally using software like 3DStudio. Even the lettering on the banner was added separately. The software permits the creation of wire frame images that can be inserted over a green screen.

“They use multiple overlays,” said Krawetz. “I suspect they have a portable green screen or black fabric they use for the shoot, then edit the video with multiple overlays,” all of which can be seen in a forensic analysis of the video.

“You can tell the number of times it was layered and the order in which the layers were added,” Krawetz added. And a close examination can even determine whether the “green screen” has wrinkles in it. Krawetz said he has noticed the same wrinkle in several Zawahiri videos.

None of the software they use is particularly expensive, says Krawetz. The most basic software, from Adobe or Microsoft, can yield the required effects. (Evan Kohlmann, the NBC News counter terrorism analyst, says most of the software is probably pirated, that every major jihadi site has a download section filled with software from companies as big as Microsoft or Adobe.)
Nor is the editing time-consuming, especially since digital editing is now so common in al-Qaida videos.
:P :P :P

Why the subterfuge? Some of it may just be for production value… making what would be a boring background more interesting. But in the case of Bin Laden and Zawahiri, showing them in stable office-like locations has propaganda value. They’re not living in caves or even mud huts, but comfortably, in well-appointed surroundings.

:blink: * * * :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Dcopymope wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

Desperate - yet very, very clever. In fact, I am almost in awe over the sheer intelligence of whoever is in charge of their quest to salvage whatever is left of their all-important aura of credibility and integrity. Their latest and last grinding of their Binladin saga - however pathetic - may well achieve the following results: As your next door neighbor turns up to the fence for a chat, you will tell him:

Urgh. <_<

This is the exact kind of response you would get from the masses, as they let the media do their reasoning, thinking and discernment for them. All of their opinions come from the system, not from any original thought of their own. If the media hasn't confirmed it for them then it must not be true or important, it must be the rambling of a mentally ill conspiracy theorist. I don't get why people think that the perps have made some kind of mistake with this Bin Laden psy op, no mistakes were made, as they have the minds of the masses in their hands. I personally don't see any desperation at all as there is nothing for them to be desperate about to begin with. In military strategy, you never make a move against your enemy covertly or overtly until you know everything there is to know about them. They understand how we all tick and how we all would respond to this, all the way down to the genders. In reality, they are laughing at all of us and we are the ones that are doing the damage control.
I agree and I also don't understand why it appears to anyone that the perps have somehow made a big mistake with this psy op. It appears to me to be going good for them. Also, the post by reel.deel above seems like they've got their propaganda totally under control. Now, when you have that hypothetical conversation above and you ask "did you know the videos were fake?" your neighbor can say "yes of course al qaida uses pirated photo shop software to make it look like their leaders aren't living in mud huts and to try and seem more legit. Dumb camel jockeys!" And the trusty western media comes out on top in the minds of the public for reporting on such dirty, underhanded, terrorist tactics such as faking videos. If they report it they must not do it themselves or else the super sleuth video forensics experts would discover their treachery. So once again we are nothing but wild eyed conspiracy theorists who think that anyone but men in caves with pirated software from jihadi websites creates fake video footage.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack and All,

you quote the BBC:
BBC ANCHORWOMAN SAYS:"Tonight, president Obama said that Binladen must have had some support-network in Pakistan, perhaps involving people in government, which MUST be investigated".
and you say:
Soooo...the not-so-subliminal BBC-message for the SHEEPLE OF THIS PLANET is : "Binladen faked these videos himself" !!!
I jumped to a different conclusion.
It seems Pakistani ISI is listed as a terrorist organisation by the US authorities http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... telligence and a recent Wikileaks!!! cable confirms it. It is interesting that Pakistan is a US ally in the War on Terror while the intelligence organisation that is effectively running Pakistan is... an enemy of the US? Kind of interesting contradiction...
In the official 9/11 story, it was General Mahmud Ahmad of ISI who transferred money to Mohammad Atta.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_Ahm ... l_from_ISI
On October 9, 2001, The Times of India reported that "US authorities sought his removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 were wired to WTC hijacker Mohamed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the instance of Gen. Mahmud,"[5].
ISI is effectively running Pakistan, nothing happens in Pakistan without ISI knowledge and approval. The Americans pretending Bin Laden was in Pakistan, and the faking of the Bin Laden-killing gives an alibi "evidence" for the Americans to accuse ISI and Pakistan with helping Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
The recent discussion on MSM about the faking of Bin Laden videos can very well lead up to the conclusion: Pakistani ISI faked them! (Not SITE, mind you...)
This is strictly speculation, but I would not be surprised if ISI would be named as "Al-Qaeda" in the near future and an escalation of violence in Pakistan, a possible civil war, or an outright US going to war against Pakistan would be planned in the cards on the long run...
The Bin Laden killing psy-ops has multiple levels and targeting multiple audiences. Never forget: in a global information age, the same propaganda reaches everybody, friend and enemy and neutral alike, and has to be effective on ALL audiences. Different layers and different parts target different audiences, aiming different outcomes and different expected reactions.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

A lot of the propaganda surrounding the whole Bin Laden psy op is being used to legitimize increased action against Pakistan. Also there's now this little gem announced straight from ground zero. Get ready to recieve your fake terror alerts via text message!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/f ... ut-alerts/
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Gracist wrote: Also there's now this little gem announced straight from ground zero. Get ready to recieve your fake terror alerts via text message!

"His administration is also pushing cybersecurity legislation that would hand Obama a figurative kill switch for the Internet. The term “kill switch” is an oversimplification, what the agenda actually revolves around is the ability to impose Chinese-style censorship over the world wide web and develop an ID system that would force users to have their access controlled by a state-run licensing procedure."
This is why I believe their priority is most likely in implementing regulations that impinge on free speech as the most prudent means of neutralizing the "opposition". With that in place and their very effective Psyop machine wouldn't an extreme act of rounding up citizens and an 'eradication' process be foolish and unnecessary? Yes maybe this mysterious chip is supposed to also foster paranoia and suspicion (rent a spy) but maybe it's also designed to keep us all in check so they wouldn't have to actually do anything that could backfire big time?
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

RoyBean wrote:
Gracist wrote: Also there's now this little gem announced straight from ground zero. Get ready to recieve your fake terror alerts via text message!

"His administration is also pushing cybersecurity legislation that would hand Obama a figurative kill switch for the Internet. The term “kill switch” is an oversimplification, what the agenda actually revolves around is the ability to impose Chinese-style censorship over the world wide web and develop an ID system that would force users to have their access controlled by a state-run licensing procedure."
This is why I believe their priority is most likely in implementing regulations that impinge on free speech as the most prudent means of neutralizing the "opposition". With that in place and their very effective Psyop machine wouldn't an extreme act of rounding up citizens and an 'eradication' process be foolish and unnecessary? Yes maybe this mysterious chip is supposed to also foster paranoia and suspicion (rent a spy) but maybe it's also designed to keep us all in check so they wouldn't have to actually do anything that could backfire big time?
Yes I do see your point and it makes sense. I guess I just can't rule out the possibility that they are still going to go to the extreme because they have already gone to the trouble of building camps, setting up FEMA regions, etc but I do see why you think that they won't have to go that far.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

RoyBean wrote:

Care to explain how mass roundups of civilians could possibly backfire?
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

The Bin Laden psy-ops is going full-tilt 24/7, more BS each day than I care to link.
Recent news are:

1. They found Osama's handwritten diary
2. They found a collecton his e-mails

Meaning: although in the real world, in real CI warfare, a guerilla/terrorist leader should have been captured alive at all costs so information could be tortured out of him, and of course, ECHELON should have picked up all this electric communication years ago and this should have led to his capture since ages, but never mind... According to the virtual-reality stroyline, we should not worry: the "info" is now available, because the stupid fuck wrote down all his secrets with his own dirty, talon-like hands...

3. They found porn films in his house (I kid you not). Oh boy, these lame attempts at character assasination, just like the "wife as human shield"-story... Come on, he had two wives, he was an adult man, and there is not much to do in that hiding place of his...

I wish the perps had some advisors who know a thing or two about real guerilla warfare or terrorist activity, how it works, etc... Those articles with pictures of next in line "Al-Qaeda" commanders are a laugh... If you were a guerilla, would you follow the orders of, or be in contact with a guy whose cover is blown, whose face and name is known to an enemy of unlimited resources to hunt down and punish you, and who are out in force to get you? Would you fuck... What if he is being watched already, what if a trap is set, what if he is caught tomorrow and spills the beans? No way will you follow such a man, when if you make a mistake, you will not simply die, but die after getting horribly tortured...

To sum it up: a guerilla/terrorist group simply can not and does not work the way "Al-Qaeda" is described in the Media. Guerilla/terrorist leaders do not do things which Media says Bin Laden did.
And guerillas/terrorists, with their faces and names known to an enemy with unlimited resources to hunt down and punish them, simply can not operate, period.